Kelsey's Discovery

Story Info
Kelsey discovers who her fantasy man is.
3.6k words
4.03
63.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groaning softly Kelsey shifted her hips slightly to accommodate the long, hard shaft slamming deep into her. Her teeth closed onto her full lower lip as she moaned into the pleasure of the hardness penetrating her.

"Don't stop!" her voice breathy and slightly cracked.

Shuddering with the intense sensations flooding over her body, Kelsey groaned and shifter her hips again to allow more the shaft to slam ever deeper into her willing flesh. She was unaware of anything other than the pleasure of the moment. Wanted nothing but more and more of the deep fucking.

She slid her right hand up over her belly towards her peaked nipple, her fingers clumsily plucking at the sensitive flesh causing shivers to run over her body coated with perspiration. Her hips lifted and pressed to increase the wonderful sensations that coursed over her as she was penetrated over and over again.

"Oh God, Daddy!! Don't stop! Don't..."

At the sound of her words Kelsey's eyes snapped open and her fingers dropped from her nipple.

Her eyes widened at the consequence of her words as Kelsey pulled the lurid pink vibrator from between her legs, unaware of the wetness dripping onto the hot skin of her smooth inner thigh.

Had she really said "Daddy"? Her mind reeled as she tried to understand why she had called to her father as she had plunged the vibrator hard and fast into herself.

She thought back to just a few minutes ago when she had been totally immersed in the sensations of the vibrator slamming into her wet, needy body and the slight pain of her fingers on her hard nipples.

Had she really been fantasising about her father as she fucked herself?

Surely not. It must have been a slip of the tongue. That was it, Kelsey reassured herself as she swung her legs over the edge of the bed, trying to ignore the nagging need for orgasm pulling at her body and mind.

Walking to the bathroom, the vibrator in her hand, Kelsey thought about the fantasy she had been indulging in as she masturbated. It was the same fantasy she had orgasmed to many times over the past two months.

It was simple. Each time Kelsey felt an overwhelming sense of relaxation and burning desire as she lay on the bed watching the same tall, dark man stride across the floor to her, the buckle on his belt open and his hands on the zipper of his jeans. There was no conversation, just the obvious lust each had for the other.

Each time she lay with a smile on her face watching him as he crossed the floor to claim her, to complete claim every part of her body. Her eyes moved from his hands, up over his chest to his face.

Which was always in shadow.

Kelsey turned on the tap and started to wash the vibrator, her head tilted to one side as she tried to conjure up his face.

A frown came over her face as she realised that despite knowing him in her fantasy she hadn't a clue what he actually looked like.

She could recall in lurid detail every part of the coupling. She smiled wryly to herself as she acknowledged that in many ways a more appropriate description would be "fuck-fest" as each time she indulged in the fantasy the sex was rougher, harder, dirtier than the time before.

But she couldn't recall his face.

Yet she knew, with every fibre of her being that she did know.

Why couldn't she remember?

Was it because she had mistakenly called to her Daddy?

Kelsey took a deep breath as she rinsed off the vibrator and turned off the water. She walked back to her bedroom and slid the vibrator safely into the drawer of her bedside cabinet. She sat on the edge of the bed and rolled her head around, trying to ease the tension in her neck. A tension she acknowledged came from a lack of coming.

"Kelsey! Kelsey!! What are you doing?" Kelsey's mother's voice floated up the stairs giving her a second jolt in just a few minutes.

"Uh... Nothing..." her response was stammered as she leapt to her feet and pulled a brush through her tousled hair.

"Supper is ready Kelse" Her mother's voice was harried, a result of a hard day at work.

Throwing her hairbrush onto her dishevelled bedclothes Kelsey left her room and lightly ran down the stairs.

"Sorry Mom, I guess I lost track of time. I didn't even hear you come in!" Kelsey hoped the blush she felt on her cheeks would go under her mother's radar.

Smiling absently her mother reached out to touch Kelsey's shoulder before turning away to check the contents of a saucepan simmering on the stove. Kelsey stepped behind her and wrapped her arms around her mother's waist, resting her chin on her shoulder before reaching out to dip a finger into the sauce.

"Mmm! Looks great, Mom." Kelsey moved lightly back with a smile to dodge the good natured slap her mother was aiming at her hand.

"Stop that!" Kelsey's mom laughed gently with mock chastisement.

Kelsey grinned and turning away pulled open a drawer to lift out the silverware she needed to set the table.

"Is it just us tonight?" Her question asked as she looked inquiringly towards the family room, wondering if her father and twin brothers were embroiled in another battle royale on one of their myriad of video games.

Her mother shook her head lightly, before jerking it towards the family room, as she took plates from the cupboard.

"The men folk are saving us from zombies even as we speak." Kelsey met her mother's glance and they shared a smile at the joke.

"What about Daddy?" Kelsey felt a blush rise over her cheeks as she repeated the word that just earlier had given her such a jolt.

"Working late, sweetheart." Kelsey's mother sighed as she spoke.

The sigh was one of disappointment. Kelsey's father had been working longer hours recently as his company was undergoing expansion. He was a hard worker but each missed meal was a disappointment for the entire family. Kelsey knew that she was very fortunate to come from such a loving, close family. Few of her friends still lived with both of their parents. Divorce and blended families was very much the norm.

A successful, happy twenty year marriage was something to be proud of and Kelsey was planning a special dinner to celebrate her parent's twentieth wedding anniversary in just two months time.

Her mother's sigh of disappointment caused Kelsey to think back over the past couple of months and to wonder how long before her father was back to working his usual hours which allowed him to come home and spend time with them before they shared one of her mom's wonderful meals.

Seeing her standing with her hip against the counter Kelsey's mother smiled as she watched the emotions and thoughts flow over her daughter's expressive face.

Kelsey was eighteen, tall with red hair. She complained long and hard to anyone who would listen about the colour of her hair, but in truth she enjoyed the attention her auburn hair attracted.

Her twin brothers, the zombie slayers of the family, were ten years old, identical in every way except for the pattern of the freckles spread liberally over their stub noses. They shared Kelsey's red hair but while hers was long and poker straight theirs had unruly curls that couldn't be tamed no matter how shortly cropped Kelsey's mother insisted on keeping it.

The red hair and pale skin that the siblings shared came from their mother. She was a petit, doll-like woman with an almost boyish build. Her slight build completely belied her appetite. The family joked that whilst the twins had hollow legs and ate constantly, Mom couldn't go more than two hours without eating in case she faded away.

Kelsey had inherited her mother's colouring but not her build. She was tall and curvaceous. At the onset of puberty she had been mortified to discover that her hips and breasts were not going to conform to her mother's build.

She had spent most of her teenage years hiding her body. Baggy clothes, always in black, had become her uniform as she tried to hide her curves and blossoming body.

It had been just six months earlier, on her eighteenth birthday, when she had gone shopping with her mother to buy some clothes that she had made the decision not to hide anymore. If anything she had decided to embrace her body and it had been shortly after that she had felt the first urges to explore her own body intimately.

Kelsey blushed as recalled the first fumbles under the duvet in the darkness, how she had worried that everyone would know by looking at her the next day what she had been up to.

Since then she had learnt how her body reacted to being touched. She knew exactly how to build a slow relaxed orgasm using her middle finger to flick over her swelling clit, the angle to slide the vibrator into her pussy that was guaranteed to result in a wild orgasm. In fact she considered herself a bit of an expert on masturbation and had become the "expert" within her group of friends.

That said, she was still a virgin.

Kelsey had decided that she wasn't going to throw her virginity away to the first guy who came sniffing. And she had turned down several offers to "relieve her of the burden of her first time" since starting at the university. She wasn't interested in just getting it over. No, her first time was going to be memorable and perfect in every way.

The sounds of her brothers running into the room brought Kelsey out of her reverie. Shaking her head to clear away the fog of frustration from her brain she joined in with the good nature teasing and chatter that filled the room.

As soon as the meal was over and the twins packed off to bicker over who was taking the first bath, Kelsey stood once more at a sink with water running over her hands. She washed the dishes without even being aware of them. Her mind whirling as she tried to understand why she had called out to her Daddy as she felt her orgasm start to build.

A crash from upstairs pulled her back from her thoughts and for the rest of the evening she was caught up in the normal activities of a school night as she chatted with friends on the phone and painted her toe nails, all whilst avoiding the reading she had to complete for one of her classes.

Hours later, once the house was quiet once more with the twins asleep and her mother reading in bed, Kelsey decided to shower.

She slipped off the skirt and top she had been wearing, throwing them into the basket in her wardrobe. Reaching behind herself she undid the clasp of her silky pink bra and let it fall from her arms, she slid the silky pink panties down over her hips and carelessly kicked them to the floor.

Standing naked she paused for a moment, the urge for release coming over her again. She looked towards the drawer of her bedside cabinet for a moment, then decided that perhaps this evening she would forgo the pleasure of penetration for the delights of gentle touches and water pulsing onto her clit.

Listening at the door she decided it was safe to run across the hallway to the bathroom naked and with a cheeky grin opened her door and made her dash. Reaching the bathroom she felt goosebumps rise on her skin. The cool air of the bathroom felt good on her skin. As did the daring to run naked from room to room.

That was another thing Kelsey had discovered about herself. She was definitely excited by risk and the danger of being caught naked, albeit by her mom or brothers gave her a slight thrill.

Since starting university Kelsey had on several occasions allowed herself to be in slightly compromising situations, each time with the same result. A mind blowing orgasm as she masturbated later at home.

Widening her eyes Kelsey wondered what she could do tomorrow to get that excitement and decided that maybe she would forget to wear panties to school. She knew that wearing a short skirt would attract a fair bit of attention and the danger of being discovered would give her a frisson of excitement all day.

Billows of steam filled the room as the hot water pulsed into the shower. Kelsey stepped into the stream and let out a gasp of shock as the heat of the water bit into her skin. Facing the showerhead Kelsey reached up and pulled her hair back into her hands, arching her body towards the water and relishing the feeling of the water trickling over her breasts.

Smiling to herself, she grabbed the shampoo bottle and poured a generous handful into the palm of her right hand as she turned to let the water soak her hair. Turning again she lathered the shampoo into her long hair and washed it slowly, almost languorously, feeling the warming sensations as the water hit her peaking nipples and streamed down over her shaved pussy.

It had just been last week when she had shaved her pussy completely. It had been an accident. Aiming for a neat stripe of controlled hair the razor had slipped and Kelsey had been left with the choice of either shaving her pussy bare or leaving a strip of hair that would look like a moustache.

She had chosen bare.

And ever since she had relished the feel of material caressing her smooth pussy skin. Every moment at first had been an intense experience as all she could think of was the way it feel to be shaved bare.

The decision to keep her pussy shaved was easy.

It felt too good to go back to the hair she had removed.

That familiar sensation of need started to ache in her belly, fire flowing through her veins from deep inside her pussy to her nipples and over her entire body. Bending forward to let the water rinse the shampoo from her hair Kelsey smiled as she slid her hands over her wet ass cheeks.

Straightening she slid her hands easily over her hips to her pussy, one hand cupping her lips as the other moved over her belly towards one of her swollen nipples.

Feeling her body react to the water and to her own touch she leant against the cool tiles, the contrast of the tiles on her back with the heat of the water streaming over her breasts and belly, a groan broke from Kelsey's lips.

Her head tilting back to expose her throat, Kelsey used her fingers to open her pussy lips, her middle finger moving through her inner lips towards her swelling bud. Closing her eyes as she felt the first touch of her nail on her tender clit, a feeling that each time felt like the first.

Smiling softly Kelsey allowed herself to relax fully into the sensations of her nail flicking over her little clit. It took so little to excite her clit, and just the smallest movements were enough to cause her to explode in orgasm.

But this wasn't a race. Kelsey was fully intending to enjoy this moment. After all, she had been frustrated earlier by her lack of orgasm and so this was something she wanted to enjoy.

Moving her finger from her now swollen clit she slid her hand down towards her open hole, aware that her juices were flowing and mixing with the water of the shower. She circled herself, not letting her finger dip into her cunt, even though she wanted it. Especially because she wanted it. Teasing herself, causing her desire to grow more and more intense was something that she knew from experience would give her an even more pleasurable orgasm.

Whilst she continued to circle and tease her open hole, sliding her fingers from time to time to tease and pluck at her clit, she started to pluck and pull at her nipples, each in turn. The pangs of pleasurable pain that came from her nipples made her moan and buck her hips with need. Her fingers moved faster, her nail biting harder into her tender clit as she lost herself to the sensations coursing over her.

Suddenly Kelsey saw the image of her fantasy man once more. As she explored and played with her own body in her mind she watched him approach her. As always, the tall, lithe man was wearing jeans which he was unzipping as he walked towards her. As always his face was in shadow. Kelsey didn't care. She wanted him so much.

Moving her fingers faster still she gave herself over to the wonderful waves building over her entire body. Biting her lip she bucked her hips faster towards her fingers, her cunt dripping with her need, the heat of the water nothing now to the heat of her body.

Finally giving in to her desperate need she slammed two fingers into her greedy hole. The feeling of being stretched and penetrated driving her almost crazy as she fucked herself harder and harder. The fingers pulling on her nipple moved faster too. Plucking her nipple in an almost cruel way as she pulled hard at the puckered flesh.

In her mind her fantasy man had stripped and was fucking her as she stood against the tiles of the shower cubicle. His cock was pounding into her, her fingers imitating the movement of his body as she imagined how he would take her.

Groaning with each penetration Kelsey wanted more. Needed more. Her body was screaming for release. Her orgasm was building, a huge tidal wave of need making every muscle in her being tense and scream.

"Oh God!! Yes!!!" her words broken with her overwhelming arousal.

Flicking harder at her nipples, wanting more, needing more. Slamming her fingers into her greedy, eager cunt. Feeling the slick juices coat her fingers and flow out over her trembling thighs.

"Daddy!!! Fuck me, Daddy!!!! Please!!!"

As the words registered in her mind Kelsey started to come. Her body shaking and shuddering with the release of her orgasm. Her legs almost giving way and every muscle reacting to her release.

Wide eyed, Kelsey tried to understand why she had called to her Daddy as she orgasmed. And then it hit her. Her fantasy man. The man who had fucked her many times over the past few months in her mind.

It was her Daddy.

In her mind she had been fucked by her Daddy almost daily for months.

In her mind she craved the sensations of her Daddy's fingers and cock on her body.

She wanted her Daddy to fuck her.

Gasping for breath, her mind reeling with the realisations of what had been happening, Kelsey was unaware of the door closing gently, unaware of the footsteps that crept away from the bathroom where she had just orgasmed while begging her Daddy to fuck her.

Wrapped in a huge towel Kelsey crept back to her bedroom, her hair caught up in a towel twisted into a turban. She was shaking both with the aftershocks of her intense orgasm but also with the reality of her fantasies.

Could she really want her father in the way she imagined? She shook her head, it must be just a girl-ish fantasy, probably all her friends had experienced similar feelings.

Yet, she remembered the complete satisfaction and pleasure of every orgasm since she had started having the fantasy. And it wasn't as if it had been a one off. Far from it, she had indulged in the fantasy each and every time she had masturbated, and if she were honest, she had day dreamed about her fantasy man even whilst involved in day to day activities.

It couldn't be. She couldn't really want her Daddy to fuck her. It was wrong. Everyone knew that. Plus her Daddy was completely in love with her mother. She knew that they had an active sex life. Knew it from shared glances she had caught her parents in, knew it from the way they emerged at times, cuddling and laughing, from their bedroom.

But she still felt that jolt of desire in the pit of her stomach as she thought of her fantasy man. Even now that she had recalled his face.

Even more so.

Kelsey threw herself onto her bed, her feelings churning as she tried to understand what was going on. She felt a slight edge of disgust with herself, even as she had to acknowledge that she was still shivering with the satisfaction of her orgasm.

What kind of a person was she, she wondered in despair.

Without realising it, she lay face down wrapped in the damp towel for some time. Her thoughts were moving so fast, bouncing between disgust at herself and desire for more of what she wanted, despair at a fantasy that was both so wrong and so satisfying at the same time.

A gentle knock on her door made her start but before she was able to rise from the bed she saw the door open.

12