Kelsey's World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers

"Yeah. I even won some awards in Vegas."

Koop's face seemed frozen. What he was hearing wasn't computing. Porn? Real, live, fuckin' on the computer porn?

"So...your parents...know about it?"

"Oh, yeah. They're cool with it," Kelsey said. "I hope you are."

"Yeah," Koop said, still more than a little bewildered. "I mean, I hadn't really...ever thought about it before."

"So I'm your first porn girl?" Kelsey asked. She winked at him and smiled.

"You're...a first in so many ways," Koop said.

"Cool. New stuff's good, right?" Kelsey said. She kissed Koop on the cheek. "I'm gonna go. I'll see you soon."

Koop watched as she climbed up into the red Jeep and got settled. Kelsey smiled. She loved it when he watched her.

"Bye, Koop!" she yelled as she drove away.

He stood and watched as she faded from view down the long country road. It was as if she was conjured from pure magic, and the spell had just worn off. She must have been a dream, he said to himself. She must have been a dream.

riverboy
riverboy
4,605 Followers