Kelsey's World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers

"Fuck!" Kelsey sighed when the fireworks were over. She licked the mess off Koop's cock, and kissed the underside of it. "That's the first time a blowjob made me cum!" she said, sounding genuinely astonished. "How hot was that?"

"You're too much," Koop said, breathless as he gathered his own senses. "You could put an old man like me in the hospital."

Koop was surprised he survived the next hour. It was fucking like he'd never known it. Doggy-style was a favorite, with Kelsey's perfect hips in his hands, rocking back at him energetically, with the loud slap slap slap of good fucking breaking the silence of the old farm field.

"How's my hair look?" she said, looking back over her shoulder. Koop could only laugh, overwhelmed by the feel of his cock thrusting into her tightness. "What!" she protested. "You're the first guy to fuck me back there since I got it cut!"

Later on, flat on his back, wispy white clouds drifted across the sky as Kelsey rode him joyously. That's the visual he'll remember for the rest of his days. The smile on her face, her tits bouncing, the perfect summer sky above. He knew it was a fluke, a crack in the space/time continuum or some other crazy thing that put him where he was that day with Kelsey. But that hour was real. It was his. It was magical.

"Wanna come to a sex party with me sometime, maybe?" Kelsey asked when they were driving back to the shop. "They're super fun. I know you'd like it. I'll invite Happy too. There's actually a woman I'd like him to meet."

Koop was speechless. Kelsey had a habit of doing that to him. He shook his head to try and come up with something coherent to say.

"A sex party? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, they're awesome. There'll be adults, it's not like it'll be all...people my age," Kelsey said. She was trying to feel him out, to see how she could sell the idea.

"What kind of adults do that!"

"Hey!" Kelsey snapped. "My parents? My parents friends? They're not scummy assholes you know!"

Kelsey had rendered him speechless again, and he felt like an idiot. A worn-out, lost-touch-with-the-good-times idiot. Kelsey could see it on his face.

"Sorry, Koop," she said. "It's not a big deal. Forget it. We can just be friends, like we are."

"I've never had a friend like you," Koop said. "You gotta bear with me. This is some crazy shit...for a guy like me."

Kelsey pulled over on the side of the quiet country road. When she stopped to think about it, which she rarely did, she realized it was a lot to take in. The porn, the nudity, the swinger parents, the Slut Club friends. None of it was a part of most peoples lives.

"Maybe I should start over," she said calmly, looking impossibly young and cute again. "I grew up different, I guess. It's hard for me to think about it that way because it's all so normal to me. I never wore clothes, and I still don't most of the time. My parents are swingers. I shouldn't tell you that without asking them first, but I like you. I trust you. You're cool with this shit, right?"

"Yeah, Kelsey. I'll keep it between us if you want."

"So, you know about the porn," Kelsey said. "And you know I love sex. My friends and I, we've sorta got our own group. We just play, depending on who's around. Sometimes it's like big, fun orgies. Sometimes smaller."

A car whizzed by, buffeting the open Jeep with wind. Koop was amazed at the honesty Kelsey was pouring forth, and the fascinating world she lived in.

"My parents have got their swinger friends, and I've been a part of that a little bit. Just since I've been in college, you know? I just thought maybe you'd want to try it. With me, you know? I think you'd like everybody. They're super nice people. My mom's awesome, you'd like her. Everyone says were like twins. Not that I'm awesome or anything..."

Kelsey forced herself to stop talking. Her rambling had already given away most of the family secrets, and she didn't even know if it was getting her anywhere.

"You're plenty awesome," Koop said. "I wish I was thirty years younger. I'd try to sweep you off your feet."

"Who says you didn't?" Kelsey said. Her smile nearly melted Koop.

"So, what are you talking about, exactly?" he asked.

Kelsey took a deep breath. "I really like you, and I like Happy. I get the feeling he's like, stuck, after his wife. Maybe I'm wrong."

"You're very perceptive," Koop said. "Yeah, he has been. I've noticed a change in the last few months though. Especially this last week, since you've been around. You've turned his head, that's for sure."

"Really?" Kelsey said. Her eyes sparkled with happiness. "Do you think he'd be into a party? With me and my parent's friends?"

"Jesus, Kelsey. It's not the kind of thing I can just ask him, you know?"

"There's somebody I want him to meet," she said. "A super awesome woman. I just love her."

"One of your parents swinger friends?"

"Not yet, no. I mean she's a friend, but she hasn't...not yet anyway."

Koop chuckled. "You want to matchmake a couple at their first orgy?"

"It sounds crazy when you say it like that," Kelsey said, pouting a little.

"So where's the nice older woman for me?" Koop smirked.

"I wanted you for myself," Kelsey said, flashing Koop her heart-melting smile again. "And Happy's sad, right. I was just tryin'..."

"You're a sweet girl, Kelsey. A crazy, sexy, sweet girl. You got me brainwashed or somethin', 'cause I feel like tellin' Happy just what you told me, and see what he thinks."

"Really?" Kelsey said, smiling brightly.

"Maybe. I've got a bottle of whiskey at the shop. I'll have to break it out and get drunk with him. I'm not promisin' I'll actually talk about it. We'll see how it goes."

"Yay!" Kelsey cheered. "We'll have such a good time!" She leaned over and kissed Koop, and gave his crotch a nice squeeze. "Do me a favor?" she said with her lips close to his. "Next time we fuck, leave your hands dirtier. I want you to smear it all over my tits. Big, streaky black hand prints, all oily and dirty. God that'd be so hot, wouldn't it?" Kelsey's eyes were big and excited. "Then you could wash me up in that dirty sink in the bathroom."

Koop could only smile.

When she dropped him off at the shop he noticed the Got Porn? bumper sticker as she drove away. He shook his head, wondering how he'd explain the last hour-and-a-half to Happy.

"Kelsey, you shouldn't have done that, Honey," Kay said, later on at home. "Your father and I have to talk about it with the other couples first. We've never brought in any single men."

"What if I throw the party, and we can invite your friends if they wanna come?" Kelsey said. "That way some of my friends can come, too."

"Ooo! I just got a tingle, Honey," Kay said, her eyes wide and happy looking. "I don't know if your father'll go for it though."

"He will if Trina's there, and Brie and Charity.

"Trina from school?" Kay asked. "She's part of your group?"

Kelsey smiled mischievously. "Yup. How's Daddy gonna say no to the captain of my cheerleader team?"

"Oh my gosh, Honey! Maybe I should say no to him saying yes to that!"

"Mom! Really? Happy's six-foot-four, and nice and slim. Koop's got tattoos all over him, and big hands all stained from work."

Kelsey didn't know if her own fetish would work on her mother, but it did.

"I'll talk to your father," Kay said. Kelsey smiled. She knew the look in her mother's eyes.

Happy laughed. It was a hearty laugh, from the belly, something Koop hadn't heard in five years or more.

"A fuckin' orgy?" he said, leaning back on the old diner seat in the shop. "She wants us to go, with her, to a fuckin'orgy?"

He laughed some more. Koop smiled. If nothing more came of Kelsey's crazy idea, hearing Happy's laugh again was enough.

"Hey man, I told her it was nuts, but, she's for real," Koop said. He poured some more whiskey in Happy's mug, and then his own.

"So, what are we talkin' about here?" Happy asked. "Porn friends of hers? 'Cause those women that work with her there are hot."

"No man, get this...her parents are swingers," Koop said, taking a swig of the firewater. "Remember her father?"

"Yeah," Happy said. "Fuckin' swingers?"

"Yup. And I guess Kelsey and her mother are like twins, which is somethin' I wouldn't mind seein'."

"Yup," Happy said. His mind worked up a picture, and it was good.

"So they're part of the older bunch, and then, from the sounds of it, Kelsey's got her own bunch of friends that get together and fuck all the time."

"What the fuck!" Happy said. "Why didn't that kind of shit happen to us when we were her age?"

"It's nuttier than a fuckin' fruitcake, man," Koop said. "I don't know what you think, but I'm thinkin'about doin' it. It seems like one of those once in a lifetime kinda things. I've passed up more than a few things I shouldn't have back in the day. Maybe this is somethin' to think about."

Happy didn't answer. He didn't want to admit it yet, but he was kind of thinking the same thing. He took a swig of whiskey.

"So what's the deal with you and Kelsey, man," he said. "I mean, you want me in on that?"

"Well she's not my girlfriend or anything, if that's what you mean. I don't know what the fuck she is. Some kind of a sex angel or somethin'."

Happy smiled. He could see that. There was something different about her from the first time she breezed into the shop. A sex angel. Yup. It kinda fit.

"I don't know, man," he said. "I'm tryin' to picture myself walkin' into somethin' like that. I don't think I'm fuckin' cool enough. I sure could use it though. Can you imagine, fuckin' a whole bunch of women? And one of 'em's Kelsey? Damn..."

They both shook their heads while they imagined it.

"Maybe she was just spitballin' and didn't really mean it," Koop said. "It seems too good to be true, right?"

"Yup," Happy said.

"If she mentions it again I'll try and get more out of her, see what the other people are like and stuff. Oh, I forget this part — she wants to hook you up with a friend of hers, an older woman."

"She wants to hook me up?"

"Yup. I guess this woman hasn't been to any of the swinger things yet. Kelsey thinks you and she'd be good together."

"That little girl's fuckin' crazy," Happy said. He shook his head and smiled.

After dinner Sharron left to visit and old friend, a woman she'd lost touch with over the course of the last few dark years of her marriage. Kay encouraged the visit. It wasn't easy for Sharron, but she made the call and they were meeting for dessert at a coffee shop in town.

Kelsey went out for the evening too, over to Brie's house. Brie and Charity were naked, after another day by the pool. Raymond was there, but hadn't been there long. He was fully clothed.

"Holy shit, I still can't believe how good your hair looks," Brie said when Kelsey arrived.

"It's so wrong, but so right," Raymond said.

"It's so hot," Charity said, smiling softly, with droopy, bedroom eyes.

"You guys drunk already?" Kelsey asked.

"No!" Charity protested. Then she giggled, giving away the truth.

"Jeez, Char," Kelsey said, looking at her cleanly shaved pussy, hard nipples and slightly goofy half-drunk smile. "Your father's probably gonna hire an exorcist when you go home."

"Not goin' home, remember? Teachy teachy, right here. Them kids got some learnin' to do!" She cracked herself up laughing. Kelsey smiled and shook her head.

"Let's get outta here! You guys wanna get outta here?" Charity asked.

"What time did you guys start drinkin'?" Kelsey asked Brie.

"I don't know. After lunch I guess," Brie said.

"Give me one and then we'll go somewhere," Kelsey said.

Brie poured her a generous shot in a nice highball glass. Kelsey swallowed it in a gulp.

"So where we goin'?" Kelsey asked.

"For a ride," Charity said. "I wanna ride in the back of your Jeepy, in all the windy wind."

Kelsey looked at Raymond. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. Kelsey had a bikini top and shorts on, so Brie dressed the same. Charity put on her bikini and called it good. Out in the driveway, they all piled in the Jeep.

"Raymond, you're with me," Charity said, pulling him to her as she climbed up into the narrow back seat. It was quite a bit higher than the front seats, and Ray felt odd looking right over the top of Kelsey's headrest.

"It's fun back here," Charity said to him.

Kelsey started the engine and headed away from town, out into the quiet countryside.

"So I wanna have a party you guys," she said as she drove. "It'll be the first one with my friends and my mom and dad's friends all together."

"Wow," Brie said. "For real?"

"Yeah. I mean it's not all for sure yet, but I think so, yeah," Kelsey said. "You guys in?"

"Is this the kind of party I think it might be?" Raymond asked.

"Yup," Kelsey said, looking at him in the rear-view mirror. "Unless you want a fuckin' quilting bee or somethin'. Mom and Sharron, and some of mom's friends. You'll like it. Trust me."

"Hey, I'm not complaining," he said. "I'm in."

"How 'bout you, Char?" Kelsey said, shifting her gaze in the mirror. "Daddy'll be there, and a bunch of nice older men."

Charity's eyes were wide, darting between the oncoming road and Kelsey's smirky little smile in the mirror. It took a few seconds for the implications to work through her horny brain.

"She's in," Brie said, turning in her seat to look at Charity. "Jesus Christ, you got her so worked up she can't even think straight. She's got the wicked hots for your dad."

"I think it's mutual," Kelsey said. "I wanna be there to watch that."

She and Brie giggled. Charity still wasn't saying anything, lost in a horny trance.

"You don't have to just dream about it you know," Brie said to her. "You got a nice boy sittin' right next to you."

A subtle curl turned up the corners of Charity's mouth. It was a sexy little smile, and a twinkle in her eyes added to the effect. She was shoulder-to shoulder with Raymond, so she didn't have to reach far to make her move. Her hand slid across the top of his thigh and landed on his half-hard lump. He was always at least half-hard when he was with the girls.

Charity turned her head to him and tipped it a little. Her lips parted, ready for a hot kiss. She moaned with closed eyes when lips came together, loving the feeling of Raymond's tongue exploring her mouth while his cock hardened under her touch.

She opened Raymond's pants while they kissed. He was wondering if he should let it happen, sitting up on that high perch, wide open to the world as he was, but when Charity's small hand slipped inside his boxer shorts onto his hard cock he decided he didn't care. The world could watch if they wanted to.

A few moments later his cock was in Charity's mouth. The wind buffeted him as the red Jeep rocketed down a deserted road. He smiled at Kelsey in the mirror as the countryside flashed by, and he groaned when Charity practiced getting his long length into her throat. She hadn't mastered the deep throat yet, but she was a persistent learner.

"You can do it, Char," Kelsey cheered, when she heard Charity gagging on the big thing. "Keep at it girl."

Raymond's eyes rolled a little and he groaned again. Kelsey looked at him in the mirror and smiled.

Charity gasped for breath when she pulled off. "Oh fuck!" she said, looking wildly horny. She stroked the slippery cock a few times. "I'm fuckin' you," she announced.

Kelsey and Brie both whooped their approval. Raymond looked like he thought it was a crazy idea and he should put an end to things. He watched in disbelief as Charity whisked her bikini bottom off over her legs. It was cramped quarters on the backseat — not much width and not much legroom. Charity tried to work out a plan in her head. She decided to sit on Raymond's lap, sort of a sitting-up spoon position. She thought it might be a challenge to get him inside her like that, but with a press of her fingers she was able to start him in without too much trouble. It helped that her pussy was so wet.

The Jeep's roll bar was perfect for Charity to hang onto as she lowered herself down. Her head was up in the wildly buffeting wind, and her little shrieks of delight blew away in the gale.

Charity's head was full of wild thoughts. She was more than a little drunk, and felt as wild and free as she ever had in her life. Raymond's cock felt like magic, way up deep inside her. She started to rise and fall on it, slowly at first.

"Fuck that boy, Honey!" Kelsey said, taking a quick look back over her shoulder. Brie was sitting sideways in her seat, smiling at Kelsey and watching the action.

"Holy shit!" Charity screamed into the wind. She was bouncing wildly, plunging her molten core with Raymond's hot shaft.

"Fuckin' hot, you guys!" Kelsey cheered.

A car whizzed by in the opposite direction with a mother and a boy in the front seat. Raymond was too far gone to care. Charity was lost in her wild fucking, bouncing furiously, her face a picture of open-mouthed bliss when the wide-eyed boy flashed by.

"Whoo hooo!" Kelsey yelled.

Charity's bikini top — the last vestige of sanity in the back seat — was unhooked by Raymond. He wasn't thinking of removing it entirely, he just wanted to get his hands on the soft flesh of her tits. When Charity felt it loosen she flung it off over her head, nearly losing it in the wind. Kelsey whooped again. Brie laughed as she watched her formerly shy friend reach the zenith of her public debut, an eyes rolled back orgasm that looked heavenly. Charity left it all out there, flying down the road naked at seventy miles-an-hour. She was a fully fledged slut, living life with a passion that made Kelsey proud.

riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers
12