Kelsey's World Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey and Austin had a beer and Barbara sipped red wine while they talked about Kelsey's time at art school and the job she was about to start. After an hour of pleasant conversation Barbara headed off to bed to read.

"I hope you don't think you need to leave, Kelsey, just because I'm here," she said. "You're welcome to spend as much time here as you like. Austin, that rule we used to have, about girls in your room...we can just forget that one now. We're all adults. Goodnight you two."

With that she wandered off down the hallway to the scene of the afternoon's debauchery.

"Your mom's sweet. I like her," Kelsey said when Barbara was gone. Her hand went to Austin's shorts, and onto the soft lump in the middle of them. "Wanna take her up on her offer?"

Kelsey kissed him. Their kisses were starting to feel different to both of them. Softer, and more loving. Austin was fully hard, with a big lump in his shorts as clear as day under Kelsey's squeezing hand when Barbara appeared, startling them. She didn't apologize or act embarrassed the way Austin thought she might. He wondered how long she'd been standing there.

"Kelsey, I just wanted to say good luck tomorrow," Barbara said, her voice soft and soothing. "New jobs can be challenging but I know you'll do wonderfully."

"Thank you, Barbara," Kelsey said. Her small hand lay on the long lump, bringing more attention to it than concealing it. Kelsey smiled as Barbara walked away.

"I'd like to see inside her fantasies tonight, too," Kelsey whispered in Austin's ear. She gave him another squeeze.

"She's acting different," Austin said, pulling away a little. "Something must have happened."

"She's fine," Kelsey said. "You're just not used to seeing the woman side of her. I get the feeling she's been all Mom up 'til now."

Austin thought about it and realized Kelsey was right. His mother was a woman. One who liked to have screaming orgasms hanging handcuffed from a hook. The vision of her wildly heaving, hard-nippled tits came into his head. He'd suckled them as a child. It's not something he really remembered, but he was pretty sure they didn't look like that. He did remember lying with her, snuggled close to her warmth, not so many years ago. And helping her brush her hair.

"We better go to your room," Kelsey said. "Unless you want an audience." She was still massaging the hard cock through the shorts. Austin snapped back into reality.

"Oh, yeah," he said, thinking how strange it was going to be, walking a girl past his mother's bedroom door, with her full approval. "Do...you want to?"

"Yeah. Don't you? Mr. Fixit here seems ready," Kelsey smiled.

"Mr. Fixit?" Austin said, giggling quietly.

"Yeah," she said, still massaging her favorite cock. "He always fix's me when I'm horny. I'm gonna suck on him right here if you don't take me to your room."

"No!" Austin said quietly.

He leapt to his feet and took Kelsey's hand. His mother's door was closed. The house seemed quieter than usual.

"This feels wrong," Austin said after he closed his bedroom door.

"Don't worry, she's cool," Kelsey said. "You'll get used to it."

She pulled his head down to her level and gave him a steamy kiss. Her expert fingers opened his shorts and she went to her knees, inhaling Mr. Fixit. Austin moaned.

Barbara's fingers were already in her pussy when she heard the sweet sound. Her whole body responded. Not quite an orgasm, but something wonderfully similar — a warm, tingly rush of blood. She knew they'd only been in his room for a minute so she had a pretty good idea of what had cause that lovely moan. She used to love sucking on Austin's father's big cock. She imagined it filling her mouth, slipping down her throat.

Austin moaned again. Louder.

"Fuck, Kel!" he said, trying to keep his breathless voice down. "We gotta be quiet!"

"Don't worry so much!" Kelsey said. She smiled up at him and engulfed his slippery tool again. Austin's moan was even more beautiful.

The imaginary cock Barbara was sucking on wasn't her ex's any more, it was Austin's. She stuffed the corner of her pillow in her mouth to muffle her oncoming orgasm. Her fingers rubbed furiously on her clit, every muscle in her body locking up tight as the intense pleasure wave hit her.

"Fffuuck!" Kelsey mumbled quietly onto her mouthful when she heard Barbara's barely audible grunts. She looked up at Austin but didn't think he'd heard his mother, or maybe he didn't realize what was happening. "Fuck me, Honey," she sighed.

She stripped quickly and crawled onto the bed, ass up, head down. Austin loved her in that position and she knew it. She also knew that once he got going he wouldn't be able to stop himself from fucking her hard, and she wanted Barbara to hear the slapping sounds of their bodies coming together. Kelsey was all about heating things up, and drawing Barbara into her sexual world was just about the hottest thing she could think of.

Austin glanced at his closed door when he sunk his big cock into Kelsey's velvety pussy. He couldn't believe it was happening with his mother right across the hall. He fucked Kelsey slow and deep, keeping things as quiet as he could.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Kelsey sighed.

The pace slowly picked up. Kelsey's hips got into it. That heavenly rush Austin loved started to fog his brain.

"Fuck me harder, Baby," Kelsey said, her voice soft and sexy. "You know how I like it."

Austin's body responded. His thinking brain was gone, shut down in the service of pleasure.

"Yeah!" Kelsey said, still quietly breathy. "Yeah! Do it!"

A soft slap slap slap arose from the quiet. A steady rhythm, as primal as an ancient drum. Austin's hands roamed on Kelsey's smooth hips. His eyes drifted between open to shut. The sound of their flesh coming together rose in volume. Austin wasn't thinking about it anymore. He wasn't thinking about anything. He was just fucking.

Barbara's eyes were wide as she listened in her nearly dark room. Her fingers moved slower on her red-hot clit, but it was more than enough. She clamped her teeth down on her pillow as she climbed high along with Austin and Kelsey, ready for the meltdown. She heard Kelsey go off, quietly muffled but ravishingly intense. Barbara let her mind go free, falling off the edge of the precipice with the beautiful redhead, into the void. She listened to her son's quiet grunts as she fell.

Barbara's limp body lay still, but her heart was pounding. "What the fuck was that!" she whispered to herself, wondering how she'd gotten into the state she was in. She'd had a feeling having Kelsey around would be interesting, but didn't anticipate all the latent feelings that were bubbling to the surface. She closed her eyes when her heart calmed, and drifted off to sleep.

12