Kelsey's World Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers

"Sit with me, Honey," she said to him. "You found your mother?"

"Oh. Yeah," he said, looking dazed and confused as they sat down on the wicker loveseat.

"Tell me what you're thinking," Kay said softly.

"I...don't even know. I mean...I didn't know Tyler was gonna be here. Has he been here before?"

"No, Honey. I'd met him, at school things."

"Kelsey invited him? Why would she do that?"

"I don't know, Honey. Sometimes she doesn't think things through. Is it your mother that bothers you? She and Tyler?"

"Yeah. I guess so. I don't even know."

"I don't know if it's the same or not, but...I have sex with lots of Kelsey's friends. Well, you know that. But, you see what I'm gettin' at? It can be just for fun. We don't always have to think about things so much."

"Yeah," Austin said, sounding unconvinced.

"Tyler's part of your own group, right? You share Kelsey with him, I'm guessing, right?"

"What about...Bobby?"

"Bobby? What about him?"

"Him and...Kelsey."

"Oh," Kay said, realizing Austin must have seen something new. "We're a...a very open family, Honey. You sorta know that, right? Kelsey and her father, what they share is very loving, very beautiful. It's only developed recently. You can blame me if you find it bothersome, because I was involved too."

"No!" Austin said. "I would never blame you!...or her...or anybody. I just...was...surprised. I don't know. I'm being stupid."

"You're not," Kay said, taking his hand and putting it on her warm thigh. "You've go to be honest with yourself, with your emotions."

Kay smiled softly. Austin was such a beautiful boy, she couldn't stop the horniness that was starting to well up inside her.

"Tell me about your mother," she said. "Do you find her attractive?"

"Yeah. Of course. She's beautiful."

"Sexually, Honey. Do you think about her?"

"Yeah...I mean...I shouldn't though."

"Of course you should," Kay said, moving Austin's hand a little closer to the heat of her pussy. "You're human. She's human. It's just genetic, Honey. Men wanna fuck beautiful women, and women wanna fuck beautiful men."

"But she's my mom."

"And I'm Kelsey's mom. She and I have fucked plenty of times," Kay said, calmly and reassuringly. "And I think you saw what she and her father get up to once in a while. I might be your mother-in-law some day. Does that mean you don't wanna fuck me?" Kay guided Austin's fingers to her hot, slippery slit, moving them through the warm gash and up across her clit. "You do, don't you?" she asked breathily. "Still wanna fuck me?"

With her free hand she pulled Austin's head down, thrusting the big tits he loved so much to his face. It had been many years since she'd gotten frisky on the front porch. Bobby had scolded her for it a decade ago and she tried hard to be good in the front yard. Something about Austin, though, broke down her defenses.

It wasn't long before his young cock was in her mouth. Not long after that his clothes were strewn on the wooden porch floor and he was slapping into her doggy style on the loveseat, with one of his long legs on the floor for stability. The sound drew Trinny and Tyler out into the night air to join them, Trinny hanging over the railing as the boys took turns fucking the two older women hard.

After a while Tyler drifted away. Austin hadn't even realized it at first. He thought his friend had gone to use the bathroom, or maybe to get a drink. Kay could sense his growing concern.

"Do you mind staying here with us," she whispered to Trinny. "Austin's uncomfortable with his mother being here. I get the feeling he'd like to stay out here, to keep a little distance from her."

"Do you really think an old woman like me would mind playing with Austin for another hour or two?" Trinny whispered. "He can fuck me all night if he wants to."

"Fuck us in the ass, Honey," Kay said to Austin. It seemed like a good way to get his mind off things. "Do us both and tell us how different we feel."

Austin smiled. He had loved fucking Kay that way at the last party. The intensity of it was mind-boggling, and her orgasm had been epic. Trinny was visibly excited by the idea too. As the anal action got going on the porch, things were heating up upstairs.

"I'm fuckin' you, Barbara," Kelsey said, her gorgeous freckled skin seeming to glow in the blue room. "I'm fuckin' you with a big, black strap-on cock. I got fucked by a real man with a cock just like this, all big and black and muscly. Did you watch me on your computer? Huh, Barbara? Did you watch me get fucked by his huge cock?"

Barbara nodded and moaned like a beast as the huge rubber cock plunged her depths. She'd been flipped around, belly-down on the swing seat, with her ankle lashings pulling her legs wide apart. More leather lashings supported her shoulders, leaving her tits hanging free below her. She was blindfolded again, and her arms were cuffed behind her back.

Bobby and Albert and Koop had done the rigging, teasing her with their big cocks near her face, never letting her get a touch or a lick. She'd never been more aroused in her life as her body was restrained and put on carnal display. Kelsey, with the massive strap-on, was the first to give her some relief.

"You're fuckin' me too you know," Kelsey said, her voice increasingly breathy. "This big strap-on's got two cocks. You're as deep inside of me as I'm inside of you."

Barbara grunted and pushed back with her hips, getting into a deep rhythm with her favorite little porn star.

"We got an audience you know," Kelsey told the blindfolded woman. "There's hard cocks all around you. You hear them? You hear the hands stroking them as they watch you? Lift your head and open your mouth, Honey. Somebody wants to put somethin' in it."

She followed Kelsey's orders and hot hardness worked it's way into her mouth. She was salivating like a wild beast, drooling off the rock hard shaft in stringy, glistening drips. Who was it, she wondered? Whose beautiful cock was forcing it's way past her tonsils, making her gag?

The owner's groan told her. It was Tyler! Barbara was so overwhelmed, by the deep-throat gagging and the massive fucking, her mind went to a place she could only imagine was like the rush of hard drugs. In a dreamlike place that felt halfway to fainting, she sucked the sweet boy's cock like there was no tomorrow.

"Next," Kelsey called out.

Barbara's spinning brain protested silently. No! Not next! Tyler's cock is too fucking good! I want it in my mouth!

Before she could decide whether to say it out loud another man filled her mouth with hardness. She knew it was Bobby. She could barely get her lips around it and he was the biggest of the bunch, as far as she knew. It had to be him. Behind her, Kelsey had pulled the big rubber strap-on out. Barbara felt new hands on the crease of her thighs and braced herself for something new.

"Ohhgg!" Tyler groaned when his cock slipped in to the wet, slippery pussy. He'd wanted to stay silent and not give himself away, but the experience was too intense. It was massively intense for Barbara, too — tied up tight with Bobby Jonston in her mouth and Tyler fucking her. She came almost immediately, with deep mind-expanding spasms. Her legs twitched for a longer time than Kelsey'd ever seen.

"Fffuuuck!" the redhead exclaimed. "That's wicked, Honey! God, you're hot!"

Tyler was usually pretty good with the stamina, but he was in trouble. Kelsey saw the look on his face and directed traffic.

"Back in her mouth. Now!" she said to the still wildly fucking boy.

He pulled out and made it just in time, gushing just after Barbara sucked him in. Bobby rounded her the other way and pressed his big meat into her steaming pussy. Another monster orgasm ripped through her, right out of the blue. She screamed on Tyler's cock, the devilish, otherworldly sound filling the room, drifting out the window and landing in Austin's ears down below. He was in the middle of an ass-fest beyond his wildest dreams, with both Kay and Trinny in multiple orgasm territory as his cock played deep in both their dark holes.

Bobby's big cock felt like heaven to Barbara. As she came down from the massive orgasm she had a vision of him fucking her in the shower at the gym. Would Kay mind, she wondered? Maybe Kay could join up, too, and they could get everybody at the gym to fuck in the shower. Now that would be a wonderful world!

Koop was the next man in, after Bobby popped and sprayed his warmth all over Barbara's back. He went back to her mouth and let her suck him dry as Koop's rhythm moved her.

Kelsey went down the hall and got the others. They all gathered around the swinging woman, fondling her as they looked over the dusty old contraption holding her, amazed at the wonder of it all.

Sharron pushed Happy into position, guiding his long cock into the lovely, waiting pussy.

"Who the fuck is that!" Barbara said, breaking her long wordless stretch.

"It's a long one, huh? It's Happy," Kelsey said. "Now you know why Sharron's always smiling. You want us to take the blindfold off, Honey? You wanna see us all loving you?"

Barbara nodded. She knew seeing Tyler would throw a whole 'nother dimension on things, but she was ready.

"You ever see so many beautiful people that are hot for you?" Kelsey asked when she tossed the blindfold aside. "Look at those nice hard cocks."

"Fuck me more," Barbara said, her wild, pleading eyes darting around the room.

Charity squatted a little on spread legs and forced the huge double-ended dildo into herself. It took some effort, but she got it in, nearly cumming from all the eyes watching her do it.

"Charity's gonna fuck you," Kelsey said. "Tyler, let her lick those nice balls of yours. Hey Barb, when's the last time you had balls that young in your mouth?"

Barbara could only snort out some breath as her answer. Tyler walked to her, holding his hard cock against his belly. She looked up at his eyes as her tongue took the first wet lick up the soft, salty skin.

"Oh, fffuuuck!" he sighed.

"Fuck her mouth again, Honey," Kelsey said. "Reach under and play with her tits."

The overwhelmed young man groaned loud as Kelsey's command became reality. "Oh, fuck, Mrs. Lowe!" he said as the dual sensations ripped apart his sanity. Kelsey giggled.

With a little help from Brie, Charity had gotten strapped into the massive double dildo and was positioned for entry. Kelsey helped get the big rubber tip lined up and Charity grabbed a hold of it too, looking amazed as the black monster was swallowed up by Barbara's puffy, well-used pussy.

"Ohhh! Goddd!" Barbara grunted through clenched teeth. She had Tyler's cock in both her hands, squeezing so tight it looked like the purple tip would explode.

Charity was grunting too. It was the beginning of a wild double fuck from two highly orgasmic women. The others in the room just stood and watched.

The exhibitionism wasn't lost on Barbara. Even in the mind-altered state she was in she was well aware that something new was happening. Her ex-husband had tried to get her to fool around in a hot tub once, with another couple that they knew. Barbara would have none of it. Another time he wanted to have a little fun on a beach, hundreds of yards from the nearest person. She'd put the ixnay on that too. So there she was at the Jonston's house, hanging naked from a ceiling like a trussed piece of meat, being fucked every which-way to wild orgasms while a dozen eyes watched her, and she loved every second of it! It was the high-point of her sexual existence. It was completely, totally, wildly thrilling. When Charity bottomed the big dildo in her, way up in her gut, she let out some screaming grunts, looked around with wild eyes and swallowed Tyler's throbbing cock again.

Out on the porch, Austin was the top of a threeway sixty-nine. He tea-bagged his big cock into Trinny's mouth, and licked the two pussy's that were scissored together like an interlocking puzzle.

"She's having such fun, Honey," Kay said when Barbara's beautiful, animalistic screams drifted down from the bedroom window above. "Are you okay with it now?"

More sounds of screaming ecstasy drifted down, a mixture of Charity's wild enthusiasm and his mother's. Hearing it, and thinking about it, brought another pumping gush from the tip of his cock. Trinny squeezed it above her mouth with her hands, like a milking machine in a barn, letting the warm seed drip onto her tongue. Austin groaned like it was the best thing in the world.

"That's it, Honey," Kay said, her eyes lusty as her fingers raked gently through his soft hair. "That's it."

Austin stayed there, lost in the beautiful feeling of Trinny's experienced hands on his pendulous length. His eyes were closed, Kay's soft words hypnotic. He heard his mother moan, breathier, like an angel. The lovely sound drifted on the night air, mingling with the soft chirp of a thousand crickets.

"Fuck us, Honey," Kay said softly. "Fuck us one more time."

riverboy
riverboy
4,620 Followers