Kelsey's World Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,625 Followers

She felt his hands on the buttons of her blouse, and felt his deep breaths on her skin as it opened. All her senses where heightened. Richie was disappointed there was no way to remove her shirt with her handcuffed the way she was. He reached behind with nearly trembling hands to unhook the bra. He was right up close to Barbara, listening to her breathe.

She'd purposely worn an everyday bra and panties, probably similar to what his mother wore. Barbara had a little experience with latent — and not so latent — mother/son turn-ons, and she thought Richie might be into some of that, too. From the way his breathing sounded, she guessed she was right.

The Walmart bra snapped loose. Barbara moaned, huffing breath out her nose when she felt Richie's hands on her skin. They slid up her sides, brushing the sides of her tits, and then they were on them, squeezing gently. She felt a hand push the loose bra aside, and a warm mouth suck in a hard nipple. Both the soft tits were squeezed again, and the mouth moved from one to the other.

"Ohh, Goddd!" Barbara moaned softly. She was gradually letting her body weight hang heavy under her straight up arms.

After Richie had ravished her tits for a while, he unfastened her pants. He pulled them down fast, leaving the panties all askew. His hand went into the crooked gap, massaging Barbara's smoothly shaved pussy.

"Fffuuckk!" she sighed.

Richie smiled. He could only see part of her face because of the big blindfold she had on, but her pretty mouth was very expressive. He watched it as his fingers explored, pressing through her wet pussy lips to her warm, squishy insides.

He fingered the inside of her the way Kelsey had shown him, pressing his thumb against her clit.

"God yeah!" she sighed. "Oh fuck!...Yes!...Yes!..."

Richie stopped, leaving her whimpering. He had a feeling the experience was at least a little bit about torture. He smiled again at the beautiful, disheveled woman, and pulled her crooked panties to her knees.

He took off her pants and tied her ankles tightly together with a leather lashing. He left the panties around her knees because he liked the way they looked there.

Barbara felt his hand on her shirt, tucking it up over her shoulders to get it out of his way. The bra went up there with it, and his hands traveled down across warm tit flesh again. He was behind her, right up close against her. He cupped and squeezed the soft, womanly tits, and let his hands drift down. His fingers went to her groin, pulling her ass tight against him. She swiveled her hips, grinding against Richie's lump. She felt a hand leave her to unfasten his pants. A moment later his hard cock was between her ass cheeks. She arched her back to invite him in...

"Ooohhhhhh!" she groaned when her pussy was violated. Richie was squatting a bit on widespread legs, thrusting upward insistently. Soon he was in, fucking properly, holding Barbara's tits again.

Her weight hung heavy on the hook, hurting her wrists but she loved it. She tried to move her feet but the leather lashing was tight . Her panties tickled the back of her knees.

"Oh, God yeah...!" she moaned. "...Fuck me!...Fuck me!"

Richie squeezed her tits hard and started bottoming his thrusts solidly, slapping loud against Barb's womanly ass.

"Fuck!..." he grunted. "Fuck!..."

"Dooo iiiiiittt!" she yelled. "Dooo iiiiittt!

Both of them came in glorious unison, fucking like animals. It was loud, and raw, and overwhelmingly delicious. When Barbara was able to think again, she was amazed at Richie's prowess in such an unconventional situation. Kelsey and the girls had taught him well.

They played some more that evening, with Barb in various states of bondage. Richie left, promising to come back. Barb couldn't believe she had an eighteen-year-old boy toy, and a sweet one at that.

Barbara went to the gym at the usual time, expecting to see Bobby and Albert but they both had conflicts and weren't there that day. She was disappointed when they didn't show. As she was working her way through her routine a woman she'd seen many times ended up on a machine next to her. They struck up a conversation.

"Where's your cute friends tonight?" the woman asked.

Barbara smiled. "I don't know. I thought they'd be here."

"That Bobby guy's a hunk. The other one's not bad, too."

"Yeah, they're nice guys. They're married though. Are you looking?"

"No, no. I'm married, too. It's just fun to window shop."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

"So, you're married, too?"

"Nope," Barbara said. "Happily divorced."

When the workout was over they both hit the showers. As they dried their hair the conversation continued.

"I'm Wendy, by the way."

"Barbara."

"My hubby's working late. Wanna get a glass of wine with me before we head home?"

"Yeah, I guess," Barbara said. "I haven't done that in ages."

The two of them walked across the street to a restaurant with a nice, upscale bar. They sat at a tall, round table and had some wine.

"I'm gonna confess something," Wendy said. "I'm hoping a little of you rubs off on me. I'd like to get my husband interested again."

"Oh. I hope you do," Barbara said. "But me? Why do you say that?"

"Are you kidding? You're so much...I mean, your two guy friends at the gym, I see the way that look at you. You've got a sexy aura," Wendy said.

"A sexy aura! Oh my gosh, I never would have guessed that in a million years! If I do, it's recent, believe me."

"Where'd you get that sports bra you've been wearing lately? That's hot, girl!"

Barbara smiled. They traded tips on clothing, Wendy soaking up any info that related to 'sexy'. The wine tasted good, but they both knew they shouldn't over do it. An hour later, after two glasses, they parted as new friends.

Barb slipped into a robe when she got home, and poured another glass of wine. The robe was a new purchase, a leopard-print satin kimono robe she found at Victoria's Secret at the mall. It was definitely racier than her old below-the-knee fleece robe. It only fell halfway down her thigh, and the plunging, black-trimmed front seemed to want to show off her lovely cleavage, like it had a mind of its own.

She started off naked underneath, delighting in the sensation, but as she sat on the couch in front of the TV she decided it was too much. Austin would soon be home from his late shift at work, and there was just too much of her peeking out. She wanted to feel free with her body the way Kelsey and Kay and the others did, but it would have to happen one small step at a time. She went to her room and put a bra and panties on under the sexy little robe.

When Austin got home he almost stopped in his tracks. Barbara had her long legs up on the low cocktail table, her body lounging languidly, with a glass of wine in her hand. The satin robe he hadn't seen before was covering very little of her thighs, and it gaped open a little at the top, giving more than a glimpse of white bra.

They sat and talked for half-an-hour about their days, and watched an old episode of True Blood, with lots of naked, fucking vampires.

The next few days were similar, with a parade of different bras peaking out from under Barb's new favorite robe, all of them sexy, one of them so skimpy it didn't even cover her big, three-inch areolas. Barb felt particularly wicked that evening.

She was dressing sexier at work, too. She wore a uniform with a skirt in the dental office, but her stockings shifted from white to shear, her underwear took a major leap toward the sexy, and she unbuttoned her white blouse a bit for certain customers. She did a lot of leaning over them as she cleaned their teeth, so the men of her choosing got to see some of her sexy bra collection.

The gym was more fun, too. She introduced Wendy to Bobby and Albert, and the four of them started working out together. With Barbara's help Wendy bought some sexier workout clothes, and the same leopard-print kimono robe to wear when she was at home with her husband. They planned a shopping trip to buy some new sexy undies, and when the time came Barbara picked Wendy up at her house.

"Barbara, this is my son, Richie," Wendy said as the two women walked into Wendy's kitchen.

Barbara could hardly breathe. Richie looked terrified.

"Hi, Richie," Barb said, extending her hand a little too formally.

"Where's your manners, Richie?" Wendy said.

"Hi," he said stiltedly, shaking Barbara's hand.

"Teenagers!" Wendy said, shaking her head at his odd reaction. "You know all about that, right Barb? You said your boy's, what, twenty-two?"

"Yes."

Barbara was nearly speechless. She and Richie had been going at it hot and heavy for two weeks. He was at her house so often she was sure her neighbors must have been talking about it, if for no other reason than all the noise she made in her bedroom when he was there. The tightly packed suburban neighborhood must have heard some of it.

She breathed a little easier when she and Wendy left the house, but the drive to the mall was tense. Barbara had no idea what to do about the situation she was in.

"We haven't talked about our boys much," Wendy said. "Yours still lives at home?"

"Yes. He got a two year degree at the community college. Business related. He really should continue with it, but he got a job at the sports center that he loves, so he's sort of on hold. His girlfriend keeps him busy, too."

"Richie has a girlfriend, I think. He won't talk about it, but I can tell he's...a young man now. You know what I mean?"

"Yes."

"I mean, eighteen's late to be sexually active. I'm glad he waited, but it still odd for me. Mothers and sons, you know?"

"Yes. I know."

"I wish he'd bring her home sometime. I'd love to meet her."

"Do you think there's just...the one?" Barb asked. "I know Austin has a few girls he sees. The way kids think about sex is...very different from the way we did." After Barbara said it she wondered why she was going down that road. Just shut up and change the subject, she said to herself.

"I've wondered about that," Wendy said. "There does seem to be some variety to the things he says. But he was so innocent such a short time ago. It's hard for me to believe there's more than one girl."

Barbara didn't reply, but the silence was just as awkward. She took a few deep breaths to try and slow her heartbeat.

"Do you ever...find Austin's friends attractive?" Wendy asked.

"Oh, God yes."

"It must get even more so with a twenty-two-year-old," Wendy speculated.

"There's nothing wrong with eighteen," Barbara said, instantly kicking herself for letting that kind of a thought slip out.

"It doesn't help that my husband's not very interested anymore. That's why I'm at the gym, and...taking lessons on being sexy from you."

"To attract boys?" Barbara asked, sounding surprised.

"No! My husband!" Wendy said. "Although, it wouldn't hurt my feelings if some of the boys took notice."

Barbara was relieved when they pulled into the mall's parking lot, ending the awkward conversation.

"Oh, look, it's half price now," Barbara said, holding up the leopard print kimono robe they both owned. It suddenly dawned on her that Richie always liked seeing her in it, and loved opening it up to see what lingerie she was wearing underneath. "Has...Richie ever seen you in yours?"

"He did once. I think it scarred him for life," Wendy laughed. "You should have seen the look on his face when he first saw me in it!"

"Yeah, it's...difficult for a boy, to see his mother's sexy side. They get used to it, though. I wear mine in front of Austin. Is that horrible?"

Wendy looked surprised. "You do? See, that's why you're so much sexier than me. I never would have though of doing that on purpose. Would a boy Richie's age even be interested in seeing a woman our age like that?"

"Our age? I'm at least five years older than you, Wendy."

"A man would never guess that."

"I think you're selling yourself short. I bet Austin and his friends would eat you up." Barbara said, regretting her choice of words again.

"Jesus!" Wendy said. Barbara didn't know if it was because of her remark, or the crotchless panties Wendy had mistakenly taken off the rack. "They could do it if I had these on!" she laughed. "Oh. Sorry. I shouldn't be talking about your son like that."

"Trust me, he wouldn't mind, and I don't either." The two women were silent for a few moments. After flipping through some more undies on the sale rack, Barb picked up the conversation. "Austin lost his virginity to a woman our age."

"Really?" Wendy said, sounding intrigued.

"At a summer camp we used to rent, up in New Hampshire. She was a friend of mine and I got really upset about it. I did things I shouldn't have done that spiraled out of control. I realize now that it was kind of wonderful for him. A real education from someone who cared about him. At the time, I was so upset, I wasn't thinking about how important sex is. It was good for him to get a baseline from somebody experienced. I only realize it now, thanks to his girlfriend."

"Wow," Wendy said. "I can't imagine. Well, I guess I can. I hope Richie's learning to be good to a woman. The porn on the internet can be so ugly. That kind of thing's not good for boys."

"He'll turn out all right I think. He seems to have good people in his life."

"I haven't told this to anybody," Wendy said, "because I was embarrassed by it at first, but, he's been taking pictures of a bikini model, for a Jeep dealer's advertising."

"That's an interesting job."

"The girl is just...eye popping," Wendy said. "So sexy, but...so unpretentious. Really sweet. Sometimes I wonder if Richie's been with her. It's almost none of my business, because he's eighteen now, but I can't help but wonder. She's four or five years older than him I think, so maybe she wouldn't be interested." Wendy looked over a beautiful bra she took off the rack. "Sometimes I...picture them together. Is that awful?"

"No, I don't think so. I've thought about Austin with girls. I'm sure psychiatrists have a field day with it, but I think it's pretty normal mother behavior. We're women. They're men. They remind us of our husbands back when we fell in love with them. Speaking of husbands, how are things with Matt? Did the leopard-print kimono work on him?"

"It did. That's why I'm back for more," she smiled, holding a black lace babydoll up against the front of herself.

"That's hot," Barbara said. "You should walk down the hall in that one when Richie's home."

"Maybe when his friends are over," Wendy giggled.

Barbara smiled. "That's the spirit!"

Barbara tried on her purchases when she got home — a very naughty unlined lace bra and pantie set, a black plunge neck teddy, and a slinky little backless slip in black satin. She and Wendy had both bought new sports bras, too, sexy ones to wear while they worked out with Bobby and Albert. She figured she'd get triple duty out of some of the items — under her uniform at work, at home for lounging, and at the next party at the Jonston's house.

She was dying to show off the bra and panties to Austin when he got home, but they were ultra sheer and she chickened out. She compromised and wore the slinky little slip with just the panties under it. The backless side of it was the first thing he saw when he walked into the kitchen.

"What are you doin', Mom?" he said, smirking a little.

"Making dinner, Sweetheart."

He stood and silently looked her over, all leggy and satiny. "You've officially lost it."

Barbara knew he was kidding. "I'd rather be comfortable like Kay and Bobby, but this is fine," she said.

"Hey, don't let me stop you." He walked over and kissed her cheek. "What's for dinner?"

"Pork chops," she said, looking deep into his eyes. "Sometimes you sound just like your father." She had a powerful urge to kiss him like a woman, but she fought it.

"Did you buy that for Richie?" he said, looking at her profile. Her bare back was a beautiful visual accompaniment to her freely-moving, satin covered tits.

"No! I bought it for...everybody."

Austin smiled. He loved seeing his mom so happy, all smiles and twinkly eyes. He still wasn't sure what to make of the fact that she was banging Richie on a regular basis, but he liked the kid, and it seemed to be working out.

Austin took a bottle of beer out of the refrigerator and sat at the kitchen table, watching his mother work. She blushed at the attention, sensing his eyes on her long, bare legs, the curve of her bare back, and her gently swaying tits. She thought about Wendy, wondering if, after their talk, she was wearing any of her purchases in front of Richie at that exact moment.

"Did you know Kelsey's got a picture of you in her bedroom?" Austin asked.

Barbara stopped in her tracks, spatula in hand. She was glad she was facing away from Austin, so he couldn't see the confused excitement on her face. "Really? Of me?"

"You and her both," he said. "It's one that Richie took."

Barbara swallowed hard. If it was the same one she had, it was a beautiful, soft focus black and white. A super sexy image of a steamy sixty-nine, Barbara on top, her pussy and asshole wide open, glistening with well-licked wetness. Richie captured the moment just as the tip of Kelsey's tongue was touching tender, juicy flesh.

"Is it...the black and white?"

"Yeah. She put it in a frame."

"Oh...I...I like that one," Barbara said nervously. She kept working on her sautéed pork chops so she didn't have to make eye contact. "Did you see the rest of them?"

"No. She wanted to show me, but I chickened out. Maybe I will."

"Oh. Okay. Just so you know, there's...some of me with Richie."

"Yeah, Kel told me. She thinks it'd be good for me to look at them. To make things easier...at the parties."

"Oh. Yeah, I can see that I guess," Barbara said as she plated up the good smelling food. "She has an interesting way of seeing the world."

"You're tellin' me!"

Barbara brought the food to the table. The tits that "hang nicer than anyone's" were doing just that when she set the plates down, the black satin slip doing little to hide the lovely sight.

"So, what did you think of the picture? Richie and Erin are really talented, don't you think?"

"Yeah. It's...beautiful, Mom." He cut a piece of meat and smiled. "You should put it up on the bulletin board at the gym. You'd get lots of dates."

"From women?" Barbara chuckled.

"From men. Every guy in the place would wanna..."

Barbara's eyes flared with excitement. Am I really that fuckable, she wondered? In the eyes of my beautiful son? He spends his time with stunning naked twenty-two-year-old girls, and he thinks every guy would want me?

"Maybe I should talk to someone other than Wendy and Bobby and Albert when I'm there. There aren't many single men, though."

"Who's Wendy?"

Barbara's heart nearly stopped. She'd purposely avoided telling Austin about Wendy, worried of what he'd think of her befriending the mother of the boy she was fucking. "She's...Richie's mom."

"You know her?"

"We met at the gym and became friends. I didn't know she was his mom. Needless to say, it was pretty awkward when I found out. It's all just happened today. I'm still not sure what to do about it."

"What does Richie think?"

"I don't know. He just found out, too. We haven't talked about it yet. I texted him, but all he said was "OK". I was hoping he'd stop by."

"So, his mom knows about ..."

"No!"

"That's kinda messed up, Mom."

"You think? I couldn't believe it when I walked into her house today and she introduced me to him."

"Oh, shit! Mom!" Richie giggled. "Well, maybe it's not so bad. You didn't get mad when you found out about my older woman friends."

riverboy
riverboy
4,625 Followers