Kelsey's World Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers

"I'm not exactly ready for school-worthy pictures at the moment," Koop said, hoping to stall so he could let his blood redistribute a little.

Kelsey giggled and squeezed his bulging crotch again. "Strip, Honey," she purred. "It'll be totally worth it."

"Jesus, Kelsey," he muttered quietly, turning his back for the disrobing. He shook his head, wondering why he let himself go along with whatever she asked.

"Lean up against the wall, Honey," she said, with a picture in mind that she wanted to see. "Barb, go down on him. Don't worry, Koop Honey, they won't show your face."

Koop got a huge jolt of adrenaline when Kelsey spun him around to face the young photographers, with his big cock hanging at a forty-five degree angle. Erin got a hit of happy juice to when she saw the size of it.

Barb had a look of lusty delight on her face when she dropped to a squat. She looked up at Koop and swallowed him whole.

"See, you guys?" Kelsey said to Erin and Richie. "Get him from, like, the shoulders down, with all his tats. Koop, put your hands on Barb's head. Get your fingers in her hair, all sexy like."

Everyone followed Kelsey's direction. Koop groaned, adding to the energy of the scene.

"That's fuckin' hot," Kelsey said, as the cameras clicked and the photographers jockeyed for position. "When you're ready to cum, Honey, hold your cock in your hand and cum on her face. You guys, make sure you get the tattoos on his arm when that happens."

Erin had already thought of that, and the whole thing excited her so much she could barely operate her camera. Koop was pretty wound up too, and he popped pretty quickly, splattering Barbara's pretty face with two big ribbons of cum that seemed to be propelled by Koop's caveman grunts.

He looked down at the sexy mess and couldn't believe what he was in the middle of. Camera's circled as cum dripped off his fingers to the concrete floor. He didn't know what to do so he just stood there.

"Wow!" Barbara said quietly, as she smeared the goo away from her eye.

"Holy fuckin' wow is more like it!" Kelsey said. "Best cum-shot ever! Did you guys catch it?"

Erin nodded excitedly and Richie smiled. They compared shots on the back of their cameras.

"Okay, you were born for this, Mister," Kelsey said to the still stunned Koop. "You know you've gotta fuck us now, right? We're all so fuckin' worked up from that, there's no way we're lettin' you go."

She went to Barb, licked a big gob of cum off her face, stood up and kissed Koop with it, working it all around inside his mouth with her tongue. As the kiss burned on, his hand went to the softness of her tits, and her hand started massaging some life back into his big cock.

The cameras circled. Koop knew his face was being shot, but he didn't really care at that point.

Kelsey pulled him to the big cushions and mounted him. Richie and Erin dragged the lights over and were shooting again moments later. After using Koop's t-shirt to clean her face Barb joined the party, throwing her long leg over his head and lowering her wet pussy down to his mouth. She leaned forward and kissed Kelsey, giggling into her smiling lips like a high school girl.

Kelsey let things roll like that for a while, with the two photographers working away, but then she wanted to let the party roll on its own.

"Quit takin' pictures, will ya, you guys? Erin, you got a tattooed man to fuck."

Erin thought about asking Koop if he was interested, but common sense ruled the day and she flung off her clothes instead.

"Fuck yeah!" Kelsey said when every last ounce of Erin's big soft body came into view. "Holy shit! I always knew Richie was a tit man — now I know why you guys got together."

Erin joined the fleshy pile near Richie, but Kelsey pushed her to Koop. The two were quickly in a soft, kissing embrace, rolling to a spot of their own on the big cushion under the lights. Erin ended up on top and mounted her first older man, whimpering out all her breath as she lowered herself on his hardness.

Koop watched with fascination as Richie joined the fucking. The neighbor boy looked plenty experienced when he fucked Barbara hard from behind, driving the ecstatic older woman's wildly licking tongue across Kelsey's pussy.

Koop mind was in a fog when he left Kelsey's house. He and Richie had given their all to try and satisfy the three horny women. He'd done just fine for a guy in his fifties, but he had no idea how, or why, or what for. Not much made sense to him when he rumbled away in his old Jeep pickup truck. Not much, that is, except Kelsey's luminous, almost magical spirit.

Barbara was a bit stunned when she left, too. Once again her son's girlfriend had swept her up in something outrageous. It was insanity, what she was in the middle of, but she loved every moment of it.

Richie left with a clearer knowledge of Barbara's sexuality, and her relationship with Koop. That was Kelsey's goal for the day, after all. It was good for Richie, and he knew it. He'd been going too far down the 'love' track with Barbara, something that would have never worked for either of them. Kelsey stepped in at just the right time and lit up the 'Everybody's a fuck buddy' sign, bright and unmistakable. Not only was Richie okay with it, he couldn't wait to see Barbara cut loose at a party again. The woman was hot!

And Erin, when she left with Richie? She was just lost in the glow of her first older man.

riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers
12