Kelsey's World Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers

"Alicia! Over here!"

Kelsey was waving her over, so she went, feeling strangely floaty as she walked naked through the room of debauchery.

"Charity told me you like big cocks. Austin and Josh want to do you."

"Do me?" Alicia said, smiling goofily.

"Yeah. Haven't you ever been with two guys before?"

Alicia shook her head. She felt strangely out of control, but it was okay. She glanced across the room at Joey and Ryan. If Margie can do it, I can do it too, she thought to herself.

It was right about then that Margie began to howl. Ryan was holding her arms out behind her, which arched her back and thrust her bouncing tits out toward Joey. He had hold of her hips as she rode him hard, her head bobbing loose like a rag doll as her garbled howls filled the quietly moaning room.

"Joey's got a big one, too," Kelsey said, snapping Alicia's mind from the dreamlike sight. "You're lucky."

Margie seemed to totally lose her mind when she came. Ryan stuffed his hard cock in her mouth, finally quieting the ruckus.

"Fuck yeah!" Kelsey said. "There's some good shit happenin' tonight!" She surprised Alicia, giving her her first girl kiss. "So how was it gettin' with Ryan? Pretty hot I bet."

Alicia smiled shyly. Kelsey was glad. The party was turning out to be a memorable one, for so many different reasons. "Wanna do doggie, Honey? Let me lick your pussy and then the guys'll fuck you good."

Alicia wasn't sure she understood. Kelsey guided her down onto her hands and knees on the soft rug.

"Holy fuck, that's an ass! Huh, guys?" Kelsey said. "Look at that pussy! Damn, Aly, you're fuckin' hot!"

Kelsey pressed her face into the wide-open crack, moving her head around in circles as she licked. "God! You smell good, too!"

Alicia didn't know what to think. She'd never been with a girl before. She gasped for breath as her pussy overloaded her brain.

Josh knelt in front of her and she took him in her hand. An intense desire to eat him whole left her with a mouthful of twenty-two-year-old cock. She looked up at his curly blonde hair and dark eyes and almost lost it. That's when Austin started fucking her. She was used to Joey's big fat cock, but Austin was just plain long. His smooth, seemingly bottomless thrusts took her breath away. She took Josh farther in her mouth, gagging a little before he finally slipped in deep. It was a soul-stirring feeling having two young men so far in each end of her. A massive guttural groan followed Josh's cock out of her mouth when she pulled off for some air.

"Yeah, go girl!" Kelsey cheered. "Big cocks rule! Switch, you guys!"

Josh moved around and the handoff was almost seamless.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Alicia huffed.

He felt different, but filled her just as full. She stuffed Austin's big piece of perfection in her mouth, and breathed in her own heady scent. It was all too much. The launch sequence was underway — she felt it all the way out to her fingers and toes. Guttural grunts onto Austin's hot shaft, a few dirty, nasty sounding gags, and she was there — Josh fucked her through a warm rush of happy. It left her dazed and confused.

"Fuck!" Kelsey said. "I wish I had a cock. I wanna fuck you right in the ass, Honey. Are you into that?"

Alicia couldn't make sense of it. She sort of could, but she couldn't talk, and...fuck me in the ass? Oh my God!

Words failed her. She shook her head at Kelsey.

"That's cool," Kelsey said. "Maybe someday. I'll lube up my strap-on. I just love your fuckin' ass."

Alicia started to giggle out hot air.

Kelsey giggled, too. "Super fun tonight, huh?" she said.

Before the night ended, Abby got with Joey. Ryan and Joey were her first older men, and she kind of loved it. Joey reminded her a lot of her father, so that was interesting, to Abby at least. He was by far the girthiest guy she'd been with, so watching his meat disappear in her little dancer-body pussy was quite the sight for those who got to see it.

Yes, it was a memorable night all around. Barb had come within an arms length of Austin's hard, slippery cock more than once, but somehow she reigned in her carnal desires and grabbed another one instead. She wondered how long that could go on, and she wondered what he was thinking. She'd talk to him about it in the morning, she thought, over breakfast, in her little leopard-print kimono robe.

riverboy
riverboy
4,615 Followers