Kelsey's World Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,589 Followers

"No," Wendy said. "I want more, too."

Barb smiled at her new lover and pulled her under the streaming water. "We better wash and get outta here," she said. "You made quite a racket."

Wendy looked horrified. "I did? I though I was...quiet."

"I think that sometimes, too. Richie and Austin think it's funny."

Barb suddenly realized her blunder. "Sorry," she said. "That wasn't very thoughtful of me to mention Richie right now."

"No...that's okay," Wendy said. It wasn't Richie's name that grabbed her attention. It was Austin's. Why would Barb say that about him, Wendy wondered, when the subject was noisy orgasms? "I must have heard you wrong anyway. Do you think...is there anybody here?" she asked, peering out through the billowing curtain.

"No, we're good. I'm sure it's not the first time this kind of thing has happened in here," Barb said when she turned off the water.

"Do you think?" Wendy asked, looking intrigued.

"I wonder how many times a woman has snuck into the men's shower for a quicky," Barb said.

"God, do you think so?" Wendy asked.

"Maybe we should give it a try sometime. With Matt's permission, of course," Barb winked.

The two women toweled off and dressed without much chit-chat, but Wendy's mind was reeling. The orgasmic afterglow made Barb's offhand comment seem almost plausible — the two of them sneaking into the men's locker room for a wet fuck in the steamy shower with some of the muscly gym men. Maybe there'd be a whole shower full of men and she and Barb would get passed around...

Wendy tried to calm her fast beating heart, breathing deep as she stepped into her panties and strapped on her bra. Watching Barb get dressed didn't help much — Wendy had always thought she was sexy, and after what they'd just been through in the shower everything felt new and different.

After two glasses of wine across the street, Barb invited Wendy back to her house, presumably for more lovemaking, but Wendy chickened out and went home. In the car, on the drive to her house, she came up with a nice way of telling Matt about what had happened at the gym. She wondered how he'd react, but then, at the last minute, when she walked in and saw his face...she couldn't do it. It just seemed so...out there, so crazy.

She kissed him hello, wondering why she'd let herself go like that with Barb, and in public no less, or close to it anyway. It was reckless, and wrong in so many ways.

"I did it," she blurted out, looking confused and concerned. "Are you happy?"

"Happy about what? What did you do?"

"With Barb. The shower. At the gym. Oh, come on, you must know, don't you?"

"I won't know anything until you calm down and tell me."

"You know. God, are you gonna make me explain it all? We...did stuff."

Matt's eyes opened wide and a surprised smile grew on his face. "Oh my God! You really did? Wait a minute, let me get this picture in my head...you and Barb...in the shower at the gym...alone?"

"Of course!" Wendy almost whined. "You don't think we'd...do anything with other people in there, do you."

"Just trying to get a clear picture," Matt smiled. "So, hot water, soap...did you wash each other?"

"A little. God, I can't believe I'm telling you this. I can't believe I did it! And that look on your face! Matt! Is this healthy for us? I mean, would I be looking at you that way if you'd just given a guy a blowjob? This just feels wrong."

"Hey, it's only as wrong as you wanna make it. I think it's hot. Not the me givin' a blowjob thing. That's just gross. But the you and Barb thing is crazy hot."

"Is it because of Richie? Oh my God, I'm having sex with my son's lover," Wendy said, holding her face in her hands, shaking her head in disbelief. "How am I going to look at him next time I see him? And Abby. What about his dear, sweet Abby? What's happened to our nice little family?"

"Wendy, I'm pretty sure Richie's involved in things we don't know about. I have a feeling Abby knows all about Barb, and If I had to guess I'd say Kelsey's in on things, too. I'm pretty sure you and Barb experimenting a little isn't going to bother those kids."

"How do you know all that?" Wendy asked.

"I don't. But it's an easy conclusion to come to. Maybe it's just my horny mind playing tricks on me."

"No, you're right," Wendy said. She sat down and told Matt what she didn't think she'd tell him. "They're all fucking, Matt, and I just don't know what to think about it. It's like a fucking Roman orgy over there from what I've heard."

"No way! So...all the girls at the house, you mean? And Abby, and Barb?"

"Should we have a talk with Richie?" Wendy asked, looking worried. "He's only eighteen, and...I mean there's older women involved..."

"Who else?" Matt asked, wide-eyed and curious.

"Oh fuck!" Wendy said. "Why are you dragging all of this out of me? It was going to be hard enough telling you about the shower."

"What other women, Wendy? He's my son, too. If you know I should know."

"Oh, God. You gotta keep this quiet, okay. Promise you won't tell anyone? We don't want a scandal involving Richie."

"No, yeah, absolutely."

Kelsey's mother, and her father, and...there's others. Did you ever hear anything about swingers living in this town?

"Oh my God, they're swingers? I remember them. What's their names?"

"Kay and Bobby Jonston."

"Right!" Matt said, his eyes glinting with a happy memory. "She's the little redhead, right?"

Wendy's head dropped into her hand again. "Oh, God. Yes, the one with the big tits, blah blah blah. Can we not go there please? Our son's involved in immoral things. What should we do?"

"Wendy, having fun sex isn't immoral. If we thought it was you wouldn't have those red marks on your wrists."

"Fuck! I feel like everything's going completely out of control."

"Take a deep breath, sweetheart. Everything's fine. I don't know about you, but I'm happier ever since you met Barb, and I think you are, too. Think about it that way. The glass is more than half full."

"Fucking optimists. I'll never understand people like you. So it's just okay? Your son's hanging out at orgies with fifty year-old women, and your wife just had sex in the gym locker room, and you're just okay with it all?"

"Don't ask me to explain it, but yeah. As long as you don't tell me you're too tired to take care of this..."

Matt took Wendy's hand and let her feel the warm lump that was growing in his pants.

"I don't get it, but...maybe I shouldn't think so much. I'll warn you though, it took all my will power to keep from going home with Barb, to her bedroom. That woman is seductive as hell."

"Stand up, woman," Matt said. "Drop those pants. Hands up against the wall..."

"Matt! The windows!"

"Do it!" Matt said, with a forceful glint in his eye.

Wendy stood up and unzipped, wondering if Matt was going to spank her. He'd never done it before, but everything was confusing all of the sudden. Matt spun her around, arranged her hands on the wall above her head, and pulled down her pants.

"Matt! We're in the living room! The neighbors!"

Matt was silent. He dropped down on one knee, took off one of Wendy's sneakers, and slipped that leg out of her pants. Her panties came down and off that leg, too.

"Matt! Can you at least close the curtains?"

He stood, pulled Wendy's hips toward him, pressed on her lower back to arch it and started fucking her. His cock was hard and long and ready, slipping in to her wetness with firm strokes. There was no messing around, no foreplay, no soft and gentle to get things started. They were fucking right off the bat, and Wendy was soon flying. It was as if Barb had primed her, in the most perfect of ways, and Matt was finishing the job with the skill of a journeyman. Wendy snapped off a quick orgasm, just from the thrill of it all, but the big one — the money shot — just built, and built, and built. With Matt's cock warming her insides with glorious friction, Wendy wondered if anyone was watching from the street. Could Koop see, from his house? She was pretty sure he could. That really fueled her fire, because she was pretty sure he was involved in the orgies in one way or another.

"Oh, God, Wendy!" Matt said, gasping as his body slapped against his sexy wife. He watched her buttocks jiggle with each thudding blow. "Are you squeezing me? God, you feel tight!"

Wendy wasn't able to answer. Too far gone. But she loved the news. Still a good lay, she thought to herself, right before her fuse burned down and the sparklers started going off in her brain.

Wendy's phone rang when she was at the supermarket.

"Hi Wenn, how are ya?" Barb said.

"Good, Barb. Just shopping."

"I just wanted to check in, to, you know, make sure I didn't fuck everything up yesterday."

"Oh. You're sweet," Wendy said. "No, everything's good. I...had fun."

Barb was relived and loved hearing Wendy's smile through the phone.

"What'd you tell Matt? Anything?"

"Way more than I thought. I short of blurted everything out — about Kay and Bobbie, and what goes on at Kelsey's house. I know I shouldn't have. He promised me he wouldn't tell anyone. Kay'd probably have a fit if she knew I told anyone."

"No, that's okay," Barb said. "Just threaten to cut off his nuts if he blabs. Really though, I got the feeling maybe Kay wants you guys in on things. Did you mention that to Matt?"

"No! Oh my God, no! We could never...you mean...be swingers?"

Barb laughed. "Just keep it in mind. You guys don't have to jump right into anything."

"We're not going to!" Wendy said, working her way slowly down the pasta isle. "So what's it like?"

"What part of it? The parties, you mean?"

"Yeah. That's what I was thinking, but...what else is there?"

"You really should talk to someone with more experience than me. I'm just hanging on for dear life, bouncing from one wild experience to another. Being with you yesterday, that's...what it's like. Exciting. Daring. A little scary. I think back to a year ago and how boring my life was. It's just the opposite now."

"So how often do they have the parties? Are they always at Kay's?"

"They've had a bunch since Kelsey got home from college last summer. Where are you?"

"Gettin' groceries. There's a cute guy heading my way."

Barb laughed.

"So, it's just the parties, then?" Wendy asked. "I mean, not that that's not enough."

"God, you're gonna think I'm a total slut," Barb said. "You want the whole rundown?"

"Jesus that guys got a cute ass!" Wendy said quietly. "And he's like fifty!"

"Girlfriend, I could tell you stories about older guys," Barb said.

"Of course I want the whole rundown. Give it up."

'Oh, God," Barb said. "Wouldn't you rather talk about this in person?"

"Nope. You got me all wound up now. Give it to me in the produce section."

"I hooked up with one of the couples and we do threeways at their house. There's like some magical chemistry between us. It's totally awesome. We can't seem to get enough."

"Let me guess — Rick and Donna Welch."

"No comment," Barb said. She wondered if Wendy could tell she was smiling.

"God, I'm becoming more and more jealous of your life. I hope this isn't dangerous for me."

"I'll tell you what makes it work for all the couples," Barb said. "Total and complete honesty."

"Yeah, I figured that. Uh oh, cute ass guy is heading this way. Do you think he's looking for some melons?" Wendy said. "So, wild parties, threeways, what else?"

"Well, you know how Kay told you about Kelsey bringing the younger generation in? She brought in a couple of older single guys, too. One of them already hooked up with a friend of Kay's, but the other one is often at loose ends, shall we say? He stops by my house once in a while."

"If you tell me it's Koop Kooper I'm gonna have to jump this guy and do him right here in the tomato section."

"No...comment?"

"Oh, Jesus," Wendy said. "I'm literally sitting down on the edge of the vegetable display. You're killin' me Barb! Rick Welch and Koop, both just too sexy for words. My freakin'son, you fucker, who's adorable. Kay's husband, who I sort of remember as being super hot...you're literally killin' me, Barb."

"I'm sorry, Wenn. If we'd talked about all this in person I coulda made you feel better. But what you need to do is turn it all around in your head. Stop thinking about me doing all that, and think about you doing it. You know how guys are. I bet you could talk Matt into it easily. I could help if you want."

"You could help? No offense Barb, but I'm just not sure I'm ready to share my husband at an orgy. I feel like this is getting way out of control," Wendy said. "Oh shit. Cute Ass just smiled at me. I think he heard something. God, you are just gettin' me in trouble every which-way, aren't you. I'm startin' to feel it, though. My life's definitely not boring anymore."

When Wendy got home she put away her groceries and went to her dresser drawer. There, down under her undies, was the eight-by-ten photo of the naked aftermath of whatever had happened at Koop's shop. Richie and Happy and the girls seemed to fade away into a blur as Wendy looked it over, leaving Koop crisp and clear in her mind, wearing nothing but his open work shirt and a thin coat of shiny, dirty grease.

"Good Lord," she said quietly to herself as her eyes drank in the reddish hue of his plump cock. "They were absolutely fucking," she said, glancing at all the quietly blissful faces. She held the photo closer to her face and let out a quick breath when she saw the subtle shine on Koop's cock, and the way it hung so perfectly between his dirty legs.

She was wishing he was home and it was trash day so she could walk across the street and talk to him, but she didn't know what she would say. "I hear you're you a swinger now. How's that going?" or some such ridiculous sounding thing. "Have you fucked my friend Barb lately?"

Her phone rang and it was Barb, calling from work again.

"Saved by the bell," Wendy said as she tucked the photo away in her drawer.

"What's that mean?" Barb asked.

"Oh, nothing. What's up?"

"I just talked to Kay. Since you have permission from your hubby to do, like, girl stuff, I thought maybe we could have a little get together. Just the girls. Kay's really excited about it."

"You mean...a sex party?!"

"Ha!" Barb laughed. "Yes. A sex party. No men. Just you and me and Kay, and Kelsey and the girls. Just six of us would be a fun start for you."

"Just six! Shit, Barb!"

"Just think about it. She already checked with the girls and we're all free Saturday. Day or night, your choice. Day might be fun, with all the sun comin' in those old windows. It'd be like one of those romance novels."

"So Kelsey and the girls know...about me?"

"Don't worry. She told them not to tell Richie. It'll be just Kelsey, Brie and Charity. We thought having Abby there might be too uncomfortable for you, until you get used to things."

"Well...thank you, but...no, I can't possibly do that."

"What if you ask Matt? If it's all copacetic with him you'll do it, right?"

"Barb, you're crazy. You're literally insane. Orgasms have killed your brain."

"Oh, Wendy, but what a way to go, huh? Come on, you know you want to. Give Matt the benefit of the doubt and see what he says. Oops, I've got a patient. Gotta go, Honey. Bye..."

Wendy hung up the phone, but she didn't let go of it. She looked at it like it was some sort of alien communicator and the Queen of the Sex Planet had just whispered a hypnotic command through it..."Come with us...come with us...come with us..."

Wendy thought about how magical Barb's touch had felt in the shower at the gym, and how meltingly beautiful the orgasms were. Sex with Matt was better than ever, though, and she didn't want to derail that, or worse, derail her marriage. There hadn't been to many conundrums in Wendy's quiet life in the last decade or so, but she was solidly in the middle of one.

That evening, after a dinner of strip steaks and boiled new potatoes washed down with wine, Wendy fucked Matt on the living room couch.

"I like the new you," he said, his voice soft and breathy as he watched Wendy rise and fall on him.

"A girl could take offense at that," Wendy said, smiling coyly. "Was something wrong with the old me?"

"Not a thing," Matt smiled. "But I like the new you even better."

Wendy smiled. Matt's hips started moving faster, urging Wendy to pick up the pace.

"Oh, yeah baby," she said. "That feels nice."

She looked back at Matt's pants, rumpled up below his knees, and smiled at how easy it was to get him interested. Just pull down his pants, pull up your skirt and hop on. Were all men so easy? Could she walk across the street and do the same to Koop? Could she walk into Barb's house, pull down her pants and lick her pussy, just like that?

"Shit, baby, I'm cumming!" Matt said, his voice strained but forthright. "I'm cumming!"

Wendy let his pulsing cock relax and lifted herself off, pulling up her panties quickly to contain the messy ooze. She dropped to her knees between Matt's legs and cleaned up all his stickiness with her mouth.

"Have you been thinking about me and Barb?" Wendy asked, still licking gently at the scene of the crime.

"Sure. What guy wouldn't? Does it bother you?"

"Bother me?"

"Yeah. You and Barb, that's...you and...Barb."

"You know...it doesn't bother me a bit," Wendy said. "I think about her, too."

Matt smiled warmly. "Yeah? Tell me." His cock started to grow again in Wendy's hand as her tongue tickled his balls.

"She's just so sexy. She...she took me to meet Kay Jonston. For lunch. Kay had us to her nice house."

"She had you?" Matt smiled.

"No! For lunch! God, Matt! You wouldn't have been...okay with that would you?"

"Hey, I happen to remember what Kay Jonston looks like. And I'm very up to date on what Barb looks like. If you enjoyed being with Barb I just assumed you'd probably enjoy Kay, too. So what did you guys talk about?"

"The kids. Girl stuff."

"Okay. That sounds nice. Should I have lunch with her husband sometime? His name's Bobby, right? If Richie's involved over there, maybe we should know what's going on. Or did you cover all that?"

"Yeah, we did. You shouldn't...I mean, you don't want to, do you?"

"Talk to Bobby Jonston? I don't know. It'd be a little awkward I'm sure. Unless you want to be a swinger."

"Me?" Wendy said. She looked surprised, but it was a look Matt hadn't seen before. She was still nestled between his legs, with his mostly hard cock in her hand, but her body language changed suddenly. "It's crazy, isn't it? Swinging?"

"Most people think so, I guess. So just how involved is Barb?"

"Very," Wendy said. "She called me, said Kay invited me to a girls thing. Just women, but, I know it's like a sex party. It's just crazy. I never knew those kinds of things went on."

"They invited you?" Matt said, smiling, his eyes widening with intrigue. "Do you want to go?"

"Matt! I couldn't! I shouldn't! I'm your wife!"

"Hey, I said it before, if you wanna have fun with your girlfriends I find it nothing but hot, so..."

"I can tell! Jesus you're hard!" Wendy said. She shook her head and smiled. "What is it with men?"

"It's one of life's great mysteries. Bend over the chair, baby," he said, taking his cock in his hand. "Let's put this to good use."

A few minutes into some solid fucking, Wendy was bent over with her back arched up, held that way by Matt's hand pulling her hair tight. His other hand held both her wrists tight on her back. She was his for the taking, and she loved it.

"Oh, God yeah!" she moaned.

"You like the way I fuck you, baby? Hmm? You're gonna have to earn it next time. Will you earn it?"

riverboy
riverboy
4,589 Followers