Kelsey's World Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,613 Followers

"Oh, that's really nice of you!" the man said. "Yeah, then I can get one of those horrible looking little pizzas without making a mess of my shirt. I'm Patrick, by the way."

"Ashley."

Patrick offered his warm hand and Ashley shook it gently. She really liked Patrick's smiling eyes. She felt a rush of heat in her blood, and wondered just how much of her mother's wildness she had in her. Am I really gonna fuck this guy, she wondered? Can I do that? Right here on a train that's packed with people?

"Can I buy you a beer?" Patrick asked when he was ordering his food.

"Sure," Ashley smiled. Her eyes scanned the menu on the wall. "Heineken, I guess."

Patrick bought his pizza and two Heinekens. Ashley bought a vegan burger, the best choice for her diet, she thought, and two more Heinekens for good measure.

Patrick smiled when he saw them. "You sure you're not going to the game tonight? I thought it was only us sports fans who drink too much on the train."

Ashley smiled. Her whole body felt alive in a new and exciting way as she led the unsuspecting man to her lair. Two car-lengths of somewhat rowdy sports fans asking her to sit and share her beer with them seemed dreamlike.

"Here it is," she said when they'd made their way halfway down the aisle of the sleeper cabin car. "It's ridiculously tiny, but..."

Ashley opened the sliding door. She blushed when the tiny cabin was nothing but rumpled bed.

"We should be able to put it back to the way it was," she said, suddenly feeling an acute case of nerves. "It turns into two seats and a table."

"Want me to take a look?" Patrick asked.

Ashley waited outside the door. Patrick put down his food and beers, and knelt in the tiny space, peering under the bed. "I think I see how you do it, but I'm not sure if they want me to. We should probably get an attendant."

Ashley saw the uniformed man who had set it up for her and waved to him. "I'll just be a few minutes," he said, and he disappeared into one of the bigger bedroom cabins.

Three minutes seemed like an eternity. Hot food was getting colder, and cold beer was getting warm. Ashley thought they might need the bed anyway, so she took charge. "I'm starved. Do you mind sitting on the bed?"

"Hey, I'm game," Patrick said. "Camping's my favorite hobby."

The attendant came by two minutes later.

"We're good," Ashley said, sitting with her legs curled around her on the bed. "Thanks anyway."

The attendant scowled as he slid the door shut, unhappy that they were using his bedding as a tablecloth.

"I'll give him a tip later," Ashley smiled.

Still in the Mohawk Valley, the scenery outside the window opened up — the river wider, the hills and cliffs more dramatic. A tugboat pushing a barge looked like a scene from a movie. Everything seemed slightly surreal to Ashley — the beautiful scenery, the movement of the train, the older man on her bed. She took a big sip of beer.

"I completely forgot my coffee," she said. "I took a nice nap earlier."

"Yeah, this is great. I never realized how comfortable these little cabins are. It's worth the money just for the privacy."

Ashley reached over and pulled the curtains shut on the door and the window next to it. "Do yours," she said. "It's really cool. It's like a little private pod moving though space."

Patrick reached over and closed the one nearest to him, shutting out any prying eyes that happened down the hallway. Ashley took a bite of her vegan burger and gazed out the window at the river. "I love New York. I know it's a corny slogan from the ads, but I really do."

"Me too," Patrick said. "You meet the nicest people here." He smiled sweetly, finished his beer and cracked open another one. "So what's your story Ashley, if that's not too personal a question."

"My story? I don't know why, but I feel like telling you. Do you know what a swinger is?"

"Sure, everybody knows that. Are you...?"

"No. Maybe. I know some people who are. I...traveled 250 miles to spend the evening with them."

"Oh my God! Them meaning...a couple?

"Two couples. And I went with a boy I know."

"Wow! That's the real shit! How did you...did you just meet them somewhere?"

"No. I've actually known one of the couples since I was little, but never...never like last night."

"Wow," Patrick said, leaning back against the wall. "I'm really fascinated by this. I've often wondered."

"About...?"

"You know, that whole kind of swinging thing," he said. "When your life's boring like mine all that kind of stuff seems like it's just in the movies, you know? I mean I know there's stuff like that happening in real life, but I've never been anywhere near it."

"Maybe you have and you just don't know it. You might be surprised."

"Maybe."

"You're pretty near it right now," Ashley said, looking coy and more seductive than she realized. "What do they call that old game? Six degrees of separation? You're like, no degrees right now..."

Ashley's whole body flushed pink and warm. She was seducing a friendly older man without even thinking much about it. It just seemed to be happening.

Patrick suddenly felt warm, too. The look on Ashley's face surprised him. She was younger than his son, and what was happening seemed so far-fetched. Was this about to turn into the best birthday of his life?

"Are we...both thinking the same thoughts?" Ashley asked. Her eyes twinkled and Patrick's did, too. He was silent, not sure of what to say. "I should lock the door," she said, gathering the burger wrapper and paper plates from their meal. "Looks like we're gonna trash this place," she said, tying to coral the empty beers and other detritus onto a small shelf. "Help me with my pants."

She unzipped and contorted herself on the small bed to get them down over her ass without hitting Patrick. He looked a bit stunned, and was speechless.

Ashley held her legs up in the air next to him. "Pull." She unbuttoned her shirt while he did the deed.

Patrick still looked unsure of the situation when Ashley was down to her underwear. She wondered if she'd made a mistake.

"You don't...want to?"

"No, I...yeah, I want to," he said. "I'm just surprised, that's all. Yeah, I'd love to."

Ashley smiled. "Want me to help with yours? You can barely move in here."

Patrick's pants joined Ashley's on the floor in front of the door. She loved seeing the hardness straining under his briefs. He took off his shirt while she unhooked her bra, taking it of quickly, before the sensible side of her brain could stop her.

"Wanna kiss, or just..." she asked, looking a lot like a shy virgin to Patrick. He knew better, though, if what she'd told him about her weekend was true.

"Yeah, I'm kind of a kisser," he said. "Is that all right?"

"Yeah," Ashley said, wondering what her mother would say. She smiled a coy smile. "Everything's all right. We've got, like, three hours, right? Is this your actual birthday?"

Patrick nodded, looking happily stunned.

"Then, yeah. Everything. Let's do it all."

The train pulled into Manhattan with an hour to spare before the big game. After helping to straighten up the tiny cabin, Patrick texted his son.

"He's at the Blarney Rock Pub. He says it's on 33rd, a block away from the station."

Ashley nodded. "I know Madison Square Garden is right across the street from the station, so yeah, you should have time for a drink or two. Gotta replenish your fluids," she smiled.

"You'll come with me? For a drink?"

"No, meeting your son would be a little awkward. You said he's older than me, right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"No. Let's just...it'll be sexy, just going our separate ways at the station. No last names. Just a tempting smile and a wave, like in the movies. Will you be tempted to follow me home?"

"You know it," Patrick said, kissing her while they stood in the open doorway. The attendant walked by, looking unhappy that he had to pound on the cabin door three times during the trip to quiet down the sexual ruckus inside. "Thanks, man," Patrick said to him, handing him a fifty dollar bill.

"Thank you, sir. Thank you, Ma'am. I hope you enjoyed traveling with us."

"I'm sure he's seen it all," Ashley said when he'd walked away.

"You know it."

The train pulled into Penn Station and came to a stop. Ashley felt like her life had just started moving.

A cab whisked Ashley south, past the Flat Iron Building and Broadway. "Can you drop me at the bookstore on St. Marks, near the park?" she asked the driver.

"Sure. Want me to wait for you?"

"No. I can walk from there."

The store was surprisingly busy for a Sunday evening. "Where can I find the journals?" Ashley asked the woman at the counter. "Do you have any with black leather covers?"

The walk home was relaxing. Ashley loved living in the East Village. It was a dream come true for her to live in New York City. Pulling her carry-on bag behind her with her bookstore purchase in her hand, she headed for Washington Square Park. The park looked the same as when she'd left, bare trees with swelling buds foretelling the coming spring. Her tiny three-hundred square foot apartment was a few blocks beyond the other side of the park, so she cut straight though. As she walked she felt Patrick's sticky warmth leaking out of her. She'd asked him not to cum in her pussy, but she let him pump her ass full. He was pretty enthusiastic about it — his first time in that part of a woman — and it caused one of the attendant's door knocking complaints. "There are children onboard!" the attendant said, quietly but sternly through clenched teeth. Truth be told, Ashley was making plenty of noise, too. Patrick's rock-hard energy felt really good in there.

Back home, Ashley opened her windows a little to air the place out. She washed her hands but held off on a shower, enjoying the dirty stickiness and the scent of Patrick a little while longer. She filled a glass with water and sat down on the couch with it and her new journals.

Five minutes later she still had a blank page. What to write, and how to write it? Patrick was on her mind, but she wanted to keep things chronological. She got a legal pad out of her work bag and started making some notes...

Amtrak 'roomettes' are small, but plenty can be done in one. About the only thing there isn't room for is two people standing up. Patrick and I tried, but it was better for him to be standing and me to be on my knees on the bed, spread wide, with my hands on the window. We both loved it that way, watching the beautiful scenery go by, the boats on both the Mohawk and the Hudson rivers, the rail workers in the yards, the people on the platforms at the stations. We were very bad and didn't close our curtains when we pulled into the stations, and that may have excited me more than anything. One time, Albany I think it was, a police officer headed toward our window, so we did close the curtain that time. I think an old lady tipped him off. We opened it again, though, as soon as we felt the train start moving, and got away with leaving it open at the Hudson, Kingston and Poughkeepsie stations. Wow, that's a long distance! I can't believe how long we went at it! It was like Patrick was possessed, and we were in it like a marathon. I'm sure he hadn't gotten any in a while. He came so fast at the beginning, less than a minute into my blowjob. I was worried and thought it was going to be a long trip sitting around talking sports with him, but boy did he regroup!

I'm afraid I'm in love with older men. I'm not sure how it's going to affect me. Is a boyfriend my father's age feasible? I guess it's New York City, and anything sort of goes, but it would still feel odd. Maybe if he was rich? No, I'd rather he was good in bed.

Ashley pondered her notes, and tried to make a start on a section about the night at Bobby and Kay's with Matt and Wendy and Austin. Three false starts led to three crumpled up sheets of paper on the floor.

How did Mom start, she wondered? I'd love to read her very first entry.

Ashley picked up her phone and called her...

"Hi Mom...... Good, yeah, I'm home. I was wondering, how did you start with your journals? Had you done it before, like, a diary when you were a kid or something? I'm having trouble getting started...... Yeah, I bought two. I guess it's wishful thinking that I'll be filling them up...... I know, Mom. So, I want to start with last night, at Bobby and Kay's, but today is much fresher in my mind...... Yes, I met a man on the train...

riverboy
riverboy
4,613 Followers