Kelsey's World Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,599 Followers

"Yeah you guys!" Kelsey yelled, looking at them though the doorway. "Awesome!"

Leela stopped breathing when she saw Kelsey's big, bare tits wobble out from under the t-shirt she was tossing aside. It was one of those oh my God moments. Emberly noticed the look on Leela's face and turned to look. Not only was Kelsey nearly naked in her almost invisible thong, Brie and Charity were shedding their shirts, too. Ashley was smiling at all the flesh, dancing up a storm.

"Fuck!" Emberly said.

"Want me to talk to them?" Raymond asked.

"No," Emberly said. "It's not that. God, Raymond, she's..."

"Kelsey? Yeah, I know," he said.

Emberly and Leela both stared out through the doorway at the little redheaded porn star. Kelsey had a big smile on her face, as usual, and was dancing in her usual sensual way, her perfect body looking like pure sex. When Ashley's bra came off and her less than perfect body danced just as sexily, Emberly's mind let lose of it's tension.

"Em!" Leela gasped when Emberly was suddenly topless. "Oh my God!"

Emberly's face showed the newfound freedom she was feeling, as the deep groove of the music swept her dancing body away. She rocked her tits back and forth, giggling as she reveled in the sensation. She bit her bottom lip when she looked at Raymond, looking away just as quickly, letting her body move in ways she'd never done outside of the privacy of her own bedroom.

Raymond's cock responded. He didn't want it too, but there it was, lumping out the front of his boxer briefs even more, the contours of it and it's swollen head clearly delineated, to the point of obscenity.

"You guys rockin' in here?" Kelsey asked as she danced her way in to the tight confines of the kitchen, with her arms up and her tits bobbling back and forth to the beat. "Yeah, you got Raymond heated up. You all hard, Ray Baby?"

Kelsey danced right up to him, holding his arms out to the sides as she danced her thong-covered pussy against his hardness. Leela was stunned at the blatantness of it.

"Come here, Emberly, Honey," Kelsey said. "Dance with Raymond. He's not hard for me, he's hard for you."

Emberly let the moment sweep her away. She was only two steps away, so it was easy to do. Two steps that happened like nothing. But Raymond's warm flesh against her, that wasn't nothing. And his rock hard lump against her panties, that wasn't nothing either. Instinct wrapped her arms around him, and Raymond embraced her, too. They were kissing, without anyone knowing how it happened. Everything was flowing like warm water — the music, the fleshy warmth, the horny instincts that drowned out any rational thought.

Kelsey danced up against Leela, nearly smothering her in big, soft tits. Leela stopped breathing again, and then Kelsey kissed her. It was shocking, and wonderful. Leela wished it wasn't happening in public, but when Kelsey's arms held her tight those thoughts drifted away. Their tongues played together in the smoldering kiss. Leela knew it was crazy, but she was powerless.

A masculine groan drifted in from the other room. Emberly and Leela opened their eyes, trying to refocus from the dream they'd drifted into. Tsuneo and George were both standing still, and both had girl's mouths their cocks. Tsuneo's underwear was nowhere to be seen, and George's tighty-whities were pulled down to his knees. He groaned again when Charity took him deeper in her throat, just as his eye's landed on Leela's.

She was still lost in her first feminine kiss and the strangely relaxing comfort of Kelsey's body's fleshy warmth, but her eyes were open, taking in the unbelievable sight. She liked George, but at work he'd always seemed the consummate nerdy geek, shirts always buttoned at the neck, fingers never far from laptop keys, eyes never giving away an interest in girls. But there he was, naked but for a bit of his knees, with his surprisingly big erection being propelled by his slowly moving hips, thrusting deep in Charity's throat. It was the sexiest thing Leela had ever seen.

Kelsey didn't know Leela was transfixed by the goings on in the other room, but she could tell the hook was set. Leela's little noises and her body language were that of a girl relaxing into her blossoming horniness. Kelsey knew the signs well, and she loved it.

She took advantage of the embrace by unhooking Leela's bra. "I wanna feel your tits on mine," Kelsey whispered seductively, when the long kiss ended. Leela looked powerless, and the sparkle in her eyes told Kelsey all was well.

The bra hit the floor, tits pressed against tits and the kiss resumed, wetter, with even more heat behind it. It was Emberly's turn to be shocked, watching her friend as she danced. Ever since meeting Leela at work almost a year ago she'd felt twinges of energy between them, odd little tingles that seemed to come from odd little looks in Leela's eyes. Emberly had always brushed it off, thinking it was their continuing lack of male companionship leaking into everyday thoughts. But maybe it wasn't. Leela likes girls? Who knew!

Leela didn't know. Or maybe she kept herself from knowing, on purpose, to keep the scary at bay. It was tough enough growing up a nerdy geek girl, anything more would have been too exhausting. But Emberly, sweet, nerdy Emberly, meeting her when she started at the company was different. They clicked on a different level, almost sisterly, but there were those twinges every once in a while. Leela wasn't exactly ready for it, but Kelsey's monumental kisses and her fleshy, x-rated warmth were suddenly clarifying things. I like girls! But wait...I like boys, too! What the...!

Kelsey's all seeing eyes caught Emberly's furtive, horny glances at Raymond's big, hard bulge. "Emmie," Kelsey said. "That boy's about to bust right through those shorts. Pull em down. No need to waste time anymore, right?"

Emberly giggled, but she knew Kelsey was right. A quick glance into the other room showed her the future, and the instant flush of hot adrenaline told her she liked it. Charity was bent over the back of the couch and George was fucking her. It was a sight Emberly never dreamed she'd see. A moment later, the crazy big size and crazy hot heat of Raymond's throbbing cock in her hand was something she never dreamed, either. Well, maybe she did, but those dreams never included a sex party. She wanted to ask, "What's happening?", but instead she put her mouth on Raymond's cock and nearly melted when she heard his moan.

Leela's instinct was to call out her friend's recklessness and yell, "Em!", but she didn't. The Chainsmokers hypnotic dance beat, Kelsey's hypnotic everything, and the dreamlike sight of sex breaking out everywhere hit her like a drug. The four shots of bourbon didn't hurt, either.

"You're the last one not in your underwear, Honey," Kelsey purred, putting just enough distance between her big tits and Leela's to look down at the skinny jeans still in place on Leela's slender legs. "You'll need help with those. You look hot in 'em."

"Do I?" Leela asked.

"Fuck yeah," Kelsey said. "Now I know why the boys were actin' all funny about you two. I had a feeling you'd all make good fuck buddies."

Leela's eyes widened with surprise. "Fuck buddies?"

"Yeah. I don't know what you call 'em where you're from. Friend's with benefits? Don't worry, it was my idea. They don't even know."

Kelsey unfastened the stunned girl's pants and squatted in front her, pulling down the tight, stretchy jeans. Leela let it happen. She felt powerless again, and it was okay. It felt like the universe was telling her something. Something new, but, strangely, something good. The next thing she knew Kelsey's mouth was on her pussy, and everything melted into awesomeness.

"Fuck buddies?" Emberly said to Raymond, looking up at him with bedroom eyes as she stroked his wet cock. "Looks like you guys already have some. Want another?"

Raymond pulled her up onto her feet. She held his cock tight while they kissed. It was a burning hot kiss, wet and fiery. Raymond reached down, hooked his hand under her thigh and lifted it high. He bent his knees, guided his cock to her pussy, pushed her panties aside and thrusted upward. Gasping moans broke through the steamy kiss. Raymond kept up the thrusts, each one taking Emberly's breath away, until he was deeper than anyone had been.

"Fuck!...Raymond!" she cried, her dark, wild eyes staring into his. "Fuck me!"

Leela staggered backward, landing against the refrigerator. Kelsey had her tight in her entangling grasp, arms hooked around thighs, holding tight, spreading Leela's trembling legs as much as she could while her mouth worked its well practiced magic. Leela's panties had been discarded. Her crotch was hairy, dark but not thick. Kelsey liked it as much as she liked the soft, smooth, hairless ones. She loved variety, and she especially loved a brand new pussy that she hadn't tasted before.

"Fuck! Lee, Honey!" Kelsey said, thrilled at the response to her probing tongue "Haven't you got any in a while?"

Leela shook her head, looking down at Kelsey's short red hair. So cute. So sexy. She took Kelsey's head in her hands and pressed it hard against her wildly electrified pussy. "Ohhh yeahhh!" she said, the words breathy and pure. "Ohhh, fuck yeahhhh!"

Kelsey's skilled tongue had her at the orgasmic state just a minute later. Leela had never been there before, not for real anyway. She rode the new feeling for the most delicious, addicting minute of her life, slapping her hand against the refrigerator, and again against the wall next to her, trying to hold on for dear life, but in the end she was glad she couldn't. Better to float away on the feeling, lost to reality, making sounds that lifted everyone in the apartment to new heights of their own. For the second night in a row, there was a full-on orgy at the apartment, and it was shaping up to be a good one.

"What happens at work Monday?" Leela asked Emberly. They were back in the kitchen, reviving themselves with orange juice after being passed around from hard cock to hard cock for over an hour. "Are we the office sluts now?"

Emberly's eyes widened and she smiled. "God, can you imagine? Us?"

"What...you like the idea?"

"Leela, we've been wishing for sexy excitement for a year. Don't get all pessimistic about it now that it's happening."

"I know, but...this is crazy. We're naked and I've got...stuff dripping out of me. And we all work together. What if they talk about us?"

"We won't," Raymond said, walking into the kitchen with his flaccid cock swinging between his legs, plump and reddened from an hour of going at it full-bore. "You guys are awesome, we're not gonna screw this up. That's how fuck buddies work. Everybody's cool about it and doesn't talk about it except with each other. Kelsey taught us all that. It's like that Vegas thing. What happens here stays here. Tsunie and George get it, I think, and I'll make sure they do before Monday. They're not gonna want to do anything to mess this up."

Emberly smiled. "So this...is a thing?" she asked. "We're the cool kids now? Just like that?"

"I know," Raymond said. "I couldn't believe it either, when Kelsey got me involved. There's nothing expected, you know. That's what's so cool about it. Whatever you guys wanna do, you know? Text us, see who's around. Ash might be here. She and I have been hangin' out since Christmas. Now she's been with the other guys too, so..."

"So if I want three guys all to myself I can just come over?" Emberly asked.

"Em!" Leela said. "Slut much?"

"Hey, it's just fun, right?" Raymond said.

"I'm not going to want to work fourteen hours a day anymore," Emberly said. Raymond smiled and left, wandering back to the music filled living room.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea," Leela said, as she watched his naked ass disappear around the corner.

Emberly gave her a confused look. "And how many orgasms did you have tonight, screaming for somebody named God? Come on Leela, this is the best idea ever. You know how things have been for us. Why the fuck wouldn't you want to have great sex once in a while? Or more than once in a while?"

George's voice drifted in from the other room. "Leela...come back to me..."

"See?" Emberly said. "You're so tight you've got a nice guy begging for you."

"How do you know I'm..."

"That was me behind you with the dildo, remember?"

"Oh," Leela said. "Was that...your...mouth?"

"Nope. That was Charity. But we can...try that...if you want too."

A big hit of adrenaline surged through Leela's veins, and a nice pink blush brightened up her skin.

Emberly smiled. "First you better wipe all that jizz off your thighs and go take care of George. Did you ever dream he was so big?"

Kelsey wandered in, clued in by Raymond that Leela was having doubts. "Super fun tonight, huh?" she smiled. "You guys cool? You look like you're havin' a meeting."

"Yeah," Emberly said. "It's a little overwhelming. Guys from work, you know?"

Kelsey moved in closer and spoke quietly. "I gotcha, Honey. But that's what makes it super hot, too, right? Now you got this super awesome secret, and you'll all feel the energy when you're at work."

"Leela's worried it won't stay a secret," Emberly said.

"Oh, Honey, these guys aren't gonna blow a good thing like this. You sure as hell don't have to worry about Raymond, and after what happened this weekend he's the alfa dog here now. Tsunie and Georgie'll be cool. I can almost guarantee it."

Leela looked unconvinced. Kelsey's voice dropped down near a whisper.

"Listen, Honey, when it comes to guys and sex, we got the power. Don't ever let the guys know you think that because things can go bad, but it's true. You could walk in here Monday after work and have all these guys to yourself. At your beck and call. Of course you can play it any way you want. You could be the Dom and line them all up and tie their wrists and have your way with them, or you could roll play and make 'em be your dad's friends or somethin', or if you're into it you could let 'em tie you up and gangbang you. You can do all that because you got the power."

Leela and Emberly hung on Kelsey's every word. Emberly suddenly realized she wanted to try the gangbang thing, and Leela was intrigued by the thought of roll playing with three willing boys.

"As far as the work thing," Kelsey said quietly, "I'll have a talk with them in the morning before I go. I think they're great guys though, and they're sure as heck smart. They'll play it cool. I can tell. And Raymond, he'll be on top of it."

Leela nodded a little. She wouldn't be sure of anything until a week or two went by, but she was relieved to hear everything Kelsey and Raymond had said.

"Fuck, I can't believe how early it is," Kelsey said, looking up at the clock on the wall. "Things'll settle a little bit now. You'll see. It'll be like heaven for the rest of the night."

Leela looked surprised. "You mean...it's not over?"

"It's never over, Honey. It's just life."

Leela looked down at herself and felt even more naked than she was. Tits that were nowhere near as nice as Kelsey's, a little spread in her midsection that made her wish she'd been using the gym equipment at work, and sticky semen starting to cake on her inner thighs, a blend of all three boys.

"Now's the time to start using that power, Honey," Kelsey said. "Ask Georgie to clean you up and give you a nice massage."

Leela's eyes seemed to sparkle as the idea blossomed in her mind. She looked at Emberly for guidance and got a nice smile. Leela took a deep breath and walked toward the music in the living room. George was sitting on the couch, sipping on a beer, watching Brie and Tsuneo sixty-nining on the floor. Walking up to a naked man and extending her hand for him made Leela's heart pound. "Wash me?" she said softly.

George leapt to his feet and she led him to the bathroom. She thought about a shower but the bathtub looked reasonably clean. Use your power, she said to herself. Use your power.

"Fill the tub. Nice and hot. Do you have any fresh towels?"

George took action, nearly tripping over himself. Leela smiled. In one crazy night, her life had changed.

An hour later, she and George walked back into the living room, with warm, clean skin and rejuvenated spirits. The sight of seven naked bodies tangled up in various sex acts took Leela's breath away.

"There they are," Kelsey smiled. "Leela, come here, Honey. I've been givin' Emberly pussy lickin' lessons. I think she wants to try it out on you."

Leela's head swiveled toward Emberly. Their eyes met and locked together, reading each other's thoughts the way good friends do. After some shy smiles and giggles, Leela was on the rug with her legs spread, her body propped up on her elbows so she could watch. Emberly got into position, on her stomach between Leela's legs, close enough to smell the soapy warmth emanating from her best friend's freshly scrubbed crotch.

"See how her pussy's different than mine?" Kelsey said. "It's super cute, isn't it? It's gonna taste super sweet 'cause she just had a bath."

Emberly smiled shyly again and took a little taste with her tongue, just a quick lick. Her eyes grew big with excitement when Leela trembled a little.

"See that?" Kelsey said. "You got the power, girl."

Emberly giggled. She liked the power. Her tongue extended for another lick, a more thorough, deeper one, while her big, pretty eyes watched Leela start to squirm. Oh yeah, she liked the power, a lot.

She liked the taste, too. Both tastes, actually. Kelsey tasted like pure sex — rich and raw, slippery with boy's cum. It was a taste that had surprised Emberly, a wake-up to her taste buds that was brand new. A savory wallop of earthy femininity. But Leela, fresh from her warm bath, she tasted light and fresh. The freshness emphasized the softness, and Emberly got lost in it, using all the tricks Kelsey had shown her.

Leela moaned so deep she sounded like a different person. The muscles in her core contracted, over and over again, forcing out the guttural sounds. She lay back, flat on the floor, and let the surprising feelings build. As the coupling gathered a head of steam the ceiling blurred and seemed to move. All around her, in her dreamlike peripheral vision, naked bodies were having sex, boys fucking girls and girls fucking boys. The sounds were loud and getting louder. Raymond's big cock was just a few feet away, plunging Brie's depths doggie style, and the sloppy squish squish squish noise rose in Leela's ears. It all felt like a sexual explosion, happening in slow motion, and she was the epicenter.

Kelsey loved seeing the brand new sexuality between the good friends, but she couldn't resist guiding things to an even higher level. "Georgie," she said, "let Leela suck on your cock. Tsunie, Honey, lift up Emmie's hips and fuck her while she makes Leela cum."

The boys dropped what they were doing and everyone watched as Emberly and Leela's first fuck became a fourway. The two girl's eyes were wide when the unbelievable became real — dual full-body assaults that showed them what sex really was, and simultaneous explosive orgasms that were just the beginning of what lay ahead.

"Yeah, baby!" Kelsey cheered. "We partyin' now!"

The next day the boys took Kelsey, Brie and Charity to the train station. They rode the subway, and were there faster than any of them wanted.

"You'll come back?" Raymond asked, hugging Kelsey tight. "I may be here a while."

"Sure, Honey," Kelsey said. "New York City's awesome. Maybe we can get some others to come down with us. Maybe my mom and dad would wanna come."

Tsuneo and George looked confused.

"Don't worry, you guys," Kelsey said, her pretty face breaking into a big smile. My mom'll fuck the livin' shit outta both of you."

riverboy
riverboy
4,599 Followers