Kelsie's Sweet Feet

Story Info
Kelsie's feet seduce her twin. A Sara's Vanilla Soles Story.
3.1k words
4.43
22.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fcker912
fcker912
17 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Author's Note: This is a prequel to Sara's Vanilla Soles. I know it's been an age, but I had mixed feelings about writing erotica. All characters are over 18 years of age.

Brian Miller couldn't fall asleep. He lay in bed, covered in sweat. The fan in the window provided little relief against the dead heat of July. Instinctually, he reached for his phone. Rubbing one out usually lulled him right to sleep.

Brian's porn was usually pretty vanilla. He preferred to appreciate the beauty of women, rather than see them fucked senseless. He opened Tumblr and clicked around. He settled in on a picture of a thin young brunette with a pixie cut.

She was lying naked on the beach, the waves tickling her toes. Written on her face was a playful expression. She reclined on her elbows, her back arched. Something about her seemed vaguely familiar. Maybe she was an up-and-coming actress or something?

He scanned her body up and down, relishing her smooth skin. Something was building up inside him. His gaze fell to her bright red toes. What would it be like to taste the salt of the ocean? What kind of face would she make if he took her toes into his mouth?

Overcome, he shot his load onto his tight abs. Where had this come from? He pondered his newfound desires as the waves of pleasure lulled him to sleep.

***A few weeks later***

Kelsie Miller had been feeling down lately. She couldn't place it, but she had been a little sad and lethargic.

Saturday morning she crawled out of bed and pulled an oversized Star Wars T-shirt over her thin frame. She tousled her brown hair and glanced at herself in the mirror. All good on most fronts, but maybe some time freshening up at the spa would lift her spirits.

Her mother, Shannon, ever the beauty queen, had a special agreement with the spa. She encouraged her daughters to make beauty treatments a regular part of their lives. In fact, Shannon's suggestions were so firm that sometimes Kelsie felt coerced into pampering herself. On the other hand, she had to admit that she enjoyed looking fresh, beautiful, and girly.

Kelsie opened the spa door and was greeted with the familiar aroma of vanilla. Julian's favorite scent. Hearing the bell at the front, Julian poked his head around the corner. His typically taciturn demeanor faded as soon as he saw Kelsie. He beamed with pride.

"Kelsie my love, how are you today?" His warmth brought a smile to her face.

"Happy to see you. I've been sort of down lately."

"Oh? What's troubling you?"

"Not really sure. I feel, like kind of just blah lately, you know? I don't feel pretty today."

"Poor girl," he tutted. "That mother of yours is too hard on you girls. Look at the gorgeous woman you are becoming." Kelsie blushed. "Tell you what, you're 18 now, right?" She nodded, wondering what he was getting at. Julian hesitated a moment. His gaze fell go her feet.

"What's wrong?"

"Absolutely nothing. Just considering something. Have you heard of my special treatment? It's a new type of pedicure add-on I've been trying." Not wanting to take advantage of her naivete, he explained the procedure. As he went into detail, Kelsie shifted in her chair. A wild look came across her eyes. She agreed to the special treatment and waited on the edge of her seat for what would come next.

Julian was fabulous. He paid the utmost attention to the smallest of details. He did great nail work, and he left no callus behind. But the real magic was in the massage. He left Kelsie feeling cared for, caressed, adored. He pored over her skin, drinking in the shimmer left by the massage oil.

Kelsie felt a stirring her between her legs. The way he worshipped her feet was really turning her on. He pulled her dainty toes. He took one into his mouth, his tongue dancing between her toes. She shivered in ecstasy. Her hand slipped under her satin robe. She touched her warm, wet pussy and was overcome with delight. Her toes were giving her a deeper connection to her building orgasm.

Julian dropped his pants to the floor as he pulled out his swollen cock. He took her ankles and guided her delicate soles onto his member. He saw the fire in her eyes. He had awoken something. He paused, leaned in, and gave her a deep kiss. Seeing her desire, he squeezed her petite breast through the satin robe, then slid it under to contact her bare, beautiful skin.

He continued fucking her feet, but couldn't hold on much longer. He released himself onto her beautiful arches. His while body shuddered and he rest his head against her breast. She took his face into her hands and returned a soft, long kiss.

The two of them lay entwined. The silence was broken by a giggle. Julian looked at her lovely brown eyes and burst into laughter.

"I've heard of foot fetishes, Julian. But God, you weren't even interested in coming inside me."

He laughed. "Maybe next time. I didn't want to take advantage."

"Good thinking," she said, smiling. Julian sat up and got dressed. Kelsie reached for a towel, but Julian stopped her. He continued the special treatment by massaging his semen into the calluses.

"You see, Kelsie, I'm trying a new treatment. The alkalinity of my semen should soften the skin and prevent calluses for weeks."

"Whatever you say. You just wanted an excuse to fuck my feet, didn't you?" He flashed a sheepish smile back at her.

After the wild ride, Julian got back to business. Kelsie got a mani/pedi, facial, hair cut, and dye. She was trying out a new dark brunette color. Her cut reflected her arsty, creative personality. Instead of her usual black nails, Julian convinced her to try out a new deep red.

Kelsie got home and flopped onto her bed. She smiled when she thought of how Julian had treated her. Thinking of the effect her feet had on him got her wet again. She caressed herself into a toe-flexing orgasm.

*********

That night, Shannon was away for work, so it was just Brian and Kelsie at home. Brian settled in to the couch for a movie, but thought about spending some time with Kelsie. He knocked on her door. She was lounging on her bed, sketching something.

"Oh hey Brian, what's new?" He sat at her feet on the bed.

"Hey Kels. I see you changed your hair. It's all, uh, short and spiky!"

"Uh yeah, it's called a pixie cut, you dweeb. You like?"

"Yeah. Very pretty. Any reason?" She grinned.

"I guess could say I wanted to catch a certain guy's eye-" She caught herself. Wait, what? She saw her twin brother at her feet, beautiful and muscular. But off-limits. Absolutely. Only back-woods weirdos had the hots for their own family.

"Well hey sis, it's effective." He looked at her feet. Red toes. Soft, supple skin. Before he realized it, he'd taken one into his hands. "I see you got the full workup today. Julio really spent some time today, huh?"

"JULIAN," she quickly corrected. She turned red, embarrassed that she had snapped about it.

"Whoa hey, easy. I didn't know you had a crush on the guy." He rubbed her feet and calves. "Well Julian really did a nice job. Your feet are perfect." Brian's turn for the slip up. He anticipated a verbal jab, but it didn't come.

"Thanks, bro. I'm glad you think so." She pressed her dainty feet to his firm chest. "You make a good footstool."

Brian couldn't take it anymore. He needed to inhale her aroma. He looked at her eyes for approval. Instead he saw distraction. Something wasn't right. Kelsie seemed bothered by something. He knew her too well to think that she had sexual feelings for him. Maybe he was just misreading things because he was excited.

"I'll be your footstool anytime-uh...nevermind. Well. Um, I meant to say, you can depend on me."

She smiled at him. Was he being bashful? "Glad to know that. I would hope so anyway."

"Well, I'm glad you got the haircut. You look cute." Brian stood and left before things got more awkward.

He headed for the living room. His heart was pounding, and his mind bounced from one thought to the next. He was feeling things for Kelsie he had never experienced before. He had never realized how gorgeous his twin sister was. Her features mirrored his own, but with a softness and femininity. He thought of the way her freckles dappled her face, and the way she crinkled her nose when she teased him.

His attraction to her feet was new. The way she pressed them into his chest had gotten him hot and bothered. They had been right under his nose, emanating a salty sweet odor. The bright red of the polish contrasted so perfectly with the creamy white of her skin. He remembered the way her cute toes flexed.

A sound from the TV made Brian snap out of it. He heard the shower running upstairs. He thought of his sister, the hot water streaming down her naked skin. He reached down and gave his semi-hard dick a firm squeeze.

Several minutes later, Brian was settling into the movie. He leaned against the arm rest with his legs draped over the seat.

"Hey Bri, mind if I join you?" Brian beamed a little too widely. He looked up and saw a hot young girl smiling back at him, clad in naught but a towel. Kelsie sat at the other end of the couch. She crossed her legs and ran the fingers through her hair. Brian breathed in the fresh, floral scent of her soap.

"Yeah sure. I didn't make any popcorn."

"Thanks for warming up my favorite spot for me."

"Tough luck. I'm already here already."

"Fine, I'll be back in a minute."

Kelsie returned wearing a white tank top and shorty shorts. She was barefoot. She hadn't bothered to put an a bra. Brian sneaked a peak at her. This top gave her just a hint of cleavage. Her nipples poked through the fabric.

She sat at his feet. Without asking permission, she swung her legs up and tangled them up in between his. Normally, he would have objected, but not today. Her long legs were perfectly smooth. Brian didn't know this, but Kelsie had been waxing regularly for years.

******

Kelsie had been thinking of Brian a lot lately. And maybe that's why she'd been feeling down. She had had some latent feelings for him, but they had never risen to the surface.

Like any pair of twins, Brian and Kelsie had always been close. They had a deep bond and could often read one another's thoughts. Like any brother and sister, they bantered back and forth.

For as long as she could remember, whenever she felt Brian's touch, Kelsie felt...home. Maybe it all started when they shared the womb. All that time touching bare skin to bare skin. Growing up, they'd always been physically affectionate, but it was strictly platonic, of course.

Lately, though things were changing. Brian made her feel less like a sister and more like a woman. He'd never said anything overtly. No, it took Brian a long time to realize things. His first instinct was to think, whereas Kelsie's was to feel. She felt things long before she became consciously aware of them.

The tells that Brian left were subtle. Pauses. Hesitations. A gaze held too long. A gaze averted. A slip of the tongue. Kelsie suspected that not even Brian knew how he really felt.

Today, the signs were everywhere. Brian was not himself. Usually, they spent most of the time making each other laugh. Today he was distracted. When he had taken her foot into his hand, it all fell into place. Kelsie knew she had him. She had sealed the deal by putting her feet on his strong chest. He should have made a funny face, but instead he seemed intrigued.

After Brian left her bedroom, Kelsie couldn't get her mind off him. She needed him to be close to her. She needed to feel his skin. To draw him in and take him. She thought of the way his firm chest felt under her feet. His six pack was something to behold, she had to admit. His arms were toned and his muscles well-defined. All of that soccer was turning her brother into quite the stud.

Her thoughts turned to Julian. How many other guys had a foot fetish like his? She imagined Brian pumping his cock between her feet. She wanted to feel his hard rod between her soft soles. She wanted to tickle Brian's balls with her toes. Kelsie wondered how she could seduce him into taking her. Now was the time to act. Shannon was away, and they had the evening to themselves.

Kelsie decided a shower would be necessary. She assumed that clean feet would be more attractive, less repulsive. She giggled, thinking about how the remnants of Julian's semen was still on her feet.

In the shower, Kelsie focused on getting as clean as a whistle. She shivered in excitement at the thought of what she was about to attempt. Now that she thought about it, she had been wanting this for some time now.

Skipping the usual body lotion routine, she opted instead for massage oil. It gave her skin a luxurious, sensual glow. The way the light hit her skin made her legs look shiny. She ignored the clothes she had laid out, opting instead to wrap up in a towel. What a tease.

After parading in her towel, she went back to change. She wanted Brian, but she would need a little more subtlety. Besides, Brian wasn't going anywhere. She searched for something that would technically classify as PJs, but was definitely skimpy. She painted her lips with a soft red lipstick and did her mascara. She shook with excitement and anticipation. It was time to seduce her twin brother.

******

Brian was loving this. Kelsie didn't seem herself, but he really liked how flirty she was being. The way she was acting made him feel warm. He found ways to "accidentally" brush his fingers across her smooth legs. He brushed his feet against her soft calves. Kelsie took her big toe and gently caressed his thigh in return. Brian didn't know what to make of this. He assumed it was a loving gesture, but it seemed pretty forward.

After a while, he realized Kelsie had fallen asleep. He took this advantage to feast on her with his eyes. Her legs were tucked up, and he could see a cute little piece of ass poking out of the tiny shorts. Her cleavage was soft and inviting. He could just taste the sweetness of her red lips. Kelsie shifted now and then. For a minute, she had her feet tucked under his thigh for warmth. After a while, she shifted again. In Brian's lap lay his new favorite toy.

Her feet were pearls. Smooth and milky white. Each toe slightly shorter than the last. The toes were cute and undeniably feminine. She had high, swooping arches. He took her left foot gently in his hand, while she remained asleep. He caressed the arch, admiring the elegant contours. From her pearly skin emanated a warm scent, perhaps sandalwood?

Kelsie shifted again, and now her foot rested on his abs. Brian couldn't believe his luck. He had a closer look now. Her toes wiggled. God, he loved that! Brian cupped her smooth calf, massaging it lovingly.

Now her foot shifted into his lap. His cock strained against the fabric of his gym shorts, reaching for its prize. Her foot moved ever so slowly over his cock. Back and forth. Back and forth.

He glanced up at her. Still sleeping. Maybe she was dreaming? Sometimes people tossed and turned when they slept, right? Her toes pointed and flexed, lightly gripping his cock through his shorts. She shifted again. Now one foot rested just below his face. He bent to her toes and inhaled deeply. He took in the odor, knowing it was coming from such a beautiful woman. It was salty and sweet at the same time.

He rubbed his face on her soft soles. Still no reaction from Kelsie, but at this point, there was no turning back. He kissed the top of her foot, just in the little crook between her first and second toes. He darted his tongue between her toes, relishing the flavor. Finally, he took two or three of her toes into his mouth.

"It's about time." He jumped a mile. She smiled up at him. She loved the effect her feet had on him. Brian had both feet in his hands now. He went from one toe to the next, his tongue exploring every nook. He felt the ridges of her toe pads on his tongue. Kelsie loved the way he gently sucked her toes. It felt so damn good, and it was starting to turn her on. Brian continued kissing and licking her soles and arches. He was in heaven.

Kelsie snuck her foot under the waistband of her brother's gym shorts. His cock was hot against her cool tootsies. He stripped his shorts and shirt off in a flash. In turn she pulled her tank top over her head. Brian gave her pert breast a gentle squeeze. He reached down to pull off her booty shorts.

"I need you, Kels." She slapped his hand away.

"Not so fast, bro. Don't be greedy."

She wrapped her white feet around his purple cock. She made an opening between those beautiful arches. She pulled the massage oil out of nowhere and drenched her feet in the oil. Her soles glided across his knob, slithering this way and that. She pumped her feet, but he'd had enough.

He took her ankles in an astonishingly firm grip, holding them down. He bucked his hips harder and harder, gliding his cock against her arches. She was entranced by the look on his face.

"Oh Brian, come for me! Come all over your sister's smelly feet. Do it now, slave!"

He lost it. His member pulsed over and over, shooting hot wet streams of milk all over her pretty new pedicure. He shuddered and passed out.

Kelsie beamed with pride. She caressed his abs with her sticky feet. She pondered everything that had happened that day. All of this had hit her like a freight train. She felt happy that she and Brian had finally broken through the building sexual tension.

Brian finally opened his eyes. His fingers grazed her thigh. He smiled and kissed her lips, her neck, her breasts. His blonde hair was all messy. He lay his head on her breast. Within moments, he was asleep.

fcker912
fcker912
17 Followers