Ken and Ayala Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stripped off her sports bra and straddled me on the couch. I immediately took her right breast in my hand and massaged it while sucking at the nipple, my other hand massaging and caressing her other breast. She moaned and arched her back and pushed into me, grinding against my stomach. It felt . . . different . . . when she was grinding into me . . . I couldn't put my finger on what it was, though.

One of my hands trailed down to her pants, beginning to pull down slowly.

Suddenly, her eyes opened, she batted my hand away, and she backed away off the couch. She looked very anxious, nervous, even fearful.

"What's wrong?" I asked, with a hard-on in my pants that was rather obvious and sort of embarrassing after seeing Ayala's reaction.

Ayala looked at me. She looked so beautiful, in that instant . . . she was so strong, with well defined muscles and amazing breasts and facial features – her whole body was amazing – and in addition to her body, her attitude the whole night had demonstrated a strength of character and of experience that I had never seen before in a person, as if she had been through many hardships already and was toughened by them. But now, she showed a hint of vulnerability. Not fear from mortal harm like the kind she might have experienced from Greg. Rather, it seemed like, she felt that she had done something wrong, that she was about to lose something important to her because she had made a mistake or hurt someone she cared about . . .

She wrapped her arms around herself to cover her nakedness, seeming . . . ashamed? - and turned around. "Ken, I should have never asked you to come here. It was a mistake. I don't want to hurt you, you need to leave, please."

I was confused. And worried. Here was a woman that had made me feel in one night a depth of emotion and sense of caring for another individual that I had never shared with anyone else before in my life. I was so scared, in that moment, of losing her . . . I stood up and walked towards her. She cringed and seemed to shrink away smaller.

"Ayala, what is it? Please tell me! What's going on?"

"Ken, please, I . . . I can't . . . You've got to go . . ."

"I can't just go. Ayala, I can't just leave, not without knowing what's going on, what's got you so scared."

"You wouldn't understand, Ken."

"Try me. I looked into the beautiful eyes of a woman today that stole away my heart and made me feel like I had never felt before, that there was someone out there in the world worth caring for and protecting and being with . . . worth loving . . . even though I hardly knew her. And I thought that I saw that same connection in her eyes. I want you to look at me and tell me that I'm wrong." I put my hand on her arm and gently turned her around.

"No, Ken, please . . ." she started sobbing. My hands rested on her shoulders.

"Ayala, you might be scared right now of something, but I'm even more scared of something else. You know what that is? I'm scared that I might lose you before this even begins. That I've done something to frighten you, or that there's something not worked out between us that won't let this happen. Please, look at me Ayala. Look at me and tell me that you didn't feel the same connection that I did when I saw you for the first time at the gym today," I pleaded.

She looked up into my eyes. "I . . . do . . . feel the same about you Ken. You're right, I've never felt this way about anyone before. I don't know why. And I don't want it to end. But I should have told you something before all of this that would have changed your mind. And now, I'm afraid to tell you. You see, it's the reason why Greg . . ." she sniffed and her words trailed off.

I took her hands. We walked to the couch together, both half naked, both so vulnerable, both so deeply connected.

"Forget about Greg. Forget about anyone or anything else. I promise you, Ayala, no matter what you tell me, I will still feel the same about you. I swear." I ran my fingers through her hair, in effect massaging her head, and she closed her eyes peacefully.

I continued to do so, to try and encourage her. I tried to rest my hand on her thigh, but she pushed it away. So instead, I clasped her hand when she pushed away my touch, and I interlocked our fingers to give her further physical reassurance that I was there with her.

She let me run my hands through her hair and held onto my hand with both of her, eventually resting them on her lap hile holding mine. Her breaths sounded nervous, heavy. I waited for her, looking at her beautiful, but sad face.

After a few moments, she spoke again. "I'm a transsexual, Ken. I look like a woman, but, I'm pre-op; I'm not completely . . . and I should have told you." She kept her eyes closed and had her head slightly bowed, not looking at my response.

Suddenly, so much became clear to me. The reason Greg had called her names. The reason she said that she should have told me earlier. The cracks about the men's locker room by her ex-boyfriend. The feeling of her grinding against me through her sweatpants. Her resistance to removing her clothes.

For a second, I didn't know what to do. This was completely new for me.

My hand stopped moving through her hair. She looked as if she was about to breakdown into sobs again.

I didn't let her. I placed my hands on both sides of her head and turned her to face me. My forehead touched hers . . . my nose rubbed against hers . . . I brushed my lips against hers softly, and then I whispered.

"Ayala, you are a woman. A beautiful, courageous, strong and sensitive woman. And you're the woman I'm falling in love with. Don't you even think that I'm going to stop feeling the way I do. And don't try to kick me out again, unless you really don't want to be with me.

"I'm not sure what will happen next. This is new for me, you see. I'm a little nervous. I'm even a little scared. But you know what? All that doesn't matter if I know that we can face this together. I feel stronger with you, Ayala, and not so alone anymore."

She looked up at me. The tears welled up in both of our eyes. We embraced, and just held each other. Held each other, made each other feel safe and loved, made each other realize that we weren't about to give up on the connection we had found tonight, that our hearts and minds had spoken and our bodies would follow naturally.

"Ken, please . . . stay with me . . . I don't want you to leave. I've had to be strong, by myself, for so long . . . other men have never felt the way you do, and I've always felt so alone . . ."

"You'll never be alone again, Ayala. I think the other men you've dated have all been idiots who don't know what a good person they are shutting out of their lives. I want to be a part of yours." We kissed.

We kissed deeply.

We kissed passionately.

We kissed violently and aggressively, as if we were fighting off the rest of the world and their prejudices, and we kissed and kissed and kissed. I kissed down her neck and between her breasts and all across her body, laying on top of her. I could feel it now. Her hard-on. Unmistakably. But it didn't phase me for an instant.

I pulled off my gym shorts and boxers, and Ayala pulled off her sweatpants and underwear. My cock sprang forth, hard and pulsing . . . so did hers. It was mind boggling, and she hesitated for a second to see the expression on my face.

"Ayala . . . if you tell me that it'll be okay . . . I'll trust you. I just need to hear you say it . . . I'm . . ."

"Ken, baby, come here. It'll be okay. We're together now." Ayala looked me straight in the eyes.

She was rewarded with a look of pure passion as I moved up to kiss her again while we held each other, my legs between hers, her legs wrapping around me.

And then, our cocks touched. It felt like pure electricity when I felt it and realized it. Her hand crept down as I continued to ravage her with kisses, across her face, her shoulders . . . she held our two throbbing members together and started to pump us with her hand. I gasped and my body thrusted in response. It was unbelievable, my reaction - I didn't know I was capable of feeling that way, but the blood and heat rushed throughout my body. She smiled and took the opportunity to kiss my neck and latch onto me like a vampire, sucking so hard at me with her lips, kissing away my last doubts. I arched my back as she had done earlier when I had rolled her nipples around with my tongue.

She pulled me over and onto my back, then snaked down my body, attacking me with her tongue all along the way, and finally reached my own cock. She expertly took it in her mouth, all of it, and began to suck me off with fiery intent. My hands rested on her head, but I didn't push as she knew how to turn me on perfectly, playing with my balls . . . and a new sensation, gently fingering my ass, through the crack, entering my hole ever so gently and slightly, which surprisingly sent shivers of pleasure through my body . . . I rubbed my hands through her hair to encourage her and because she seemed to like me playing with her hair quite a bit. I was about to cum when she seemed to sense it and snaked back up the couch to kiss me again.

I tasted my own precum on her lips . . . I had never tasted it before, it was different, strong, and good. The question entered my mind, ever so fleetingly, of what her cum tasted like . . .

She smiled and with a knowing giggle, snaked up again across my body, pausing to let me suck at her nipples momentarily and play with them, and then sat down softly on my chest with her cock standing erect in front of my lips. I looked at it, then looked at her eyes, not sure if I was ready or even knew what to do.

"Ken, you don't have to if you don't want to . . . but, are you curious? To see what I taste like? Hmmm . . . to see if I taste better than you?" Ayala purred, her confidence restored by my passionate responses up to this point.

And really, it was as if she was reading my thoughts. "Ayala . . . I want to try. Though I don't think I'm very good at it. No experience, you know." She smiled and laughed, and stood up, walking around her living room table with that girly sway in her hips mesmerizing me.

As I looked between her legs more and more, something primal inside me began to awaken and to react.

I never knew that I had it in me to even feel this way, but I think I actually began to . . . crave . . . her cock.

I had never really liked going down on women, it just didn't seem like an attractive idea even though I did it anyway. But Ayala's cock just seemed so . . . majestic . . . strong, powerful, virile . . . yet feminine and soft in a way only a woman could be . . . which also described the look I had found in her eyes from the moment I met her.

Maybe a part of me knew all along, maybe that's why we had instantly felt that connection, back at the gym. Maybe the part of me that was making my heart beat faster at the sight of her cock now was always lying just beneath the surface of my consciousness, and meeting Ayala had begun to trigger something deep inside me. Something that was active now, and gaining force over my body and my sexual drive.

And, for some reason I couldn't understand, I was somehow proud that her cock was bigger than mine. Bigger by at least a couple of inches. I'm not sure why that made me so happy. But man, it did, as if my body knew that I was in for a treat and that my mind was just beginning to realize the same.

She continued to walk around the table, like a lioness in her smooth and soft but deadly and confident movements. She was stalking her prey, knowing that I was completely in her power and she had merely to strike and she would have me. With every step, her cock maintained its rigidity, prominently sticking out from her body, her ample breasts softly bouncing and jutting out from her chest. Ayala - every inch of her, every movement she made - was driving me crazy, and she seemed to know it – she had a look of pleasant surprise as she watched my expression turn from hesitation to curiosity to pure, unbridled lust.

I wanted her cock, and I wanted it right now.

She stepped to the side of the couch, sat down on the armrest, and spread out her legs. "Come here, baby," she cooed.

I was so turned on and hot not having come myself earlier, and I crawled on my knees towards her end of the couch. I licked the very end of her uncut cock with my tongue, my first taste of it.

"Mmmmm," Ayala emitted a soft moan.

I started to take more of her into my mouth, gently, wondering how much I could take without gagging. I wanted to take it all, but my gag reflex kicked in and I couldn't manage it. It felt good to have my lips pursed around it. So good.

I licked around it, licked at her balls, then taking it as deep as I could into my mouth. I wanted more, as if I was hungry for it - again, I was surprised by this feeling welling up from deep inside me, but I didn't fight it. Looking up at Ayala's eyes, I knew that it was okay to embrace it and to obey my desires. My desire to suck her dry and take her wholly into my mouth.

She placed her hands on my head and started to fuck my mouth slowly, rocking back and forth across the armrest of the chair. I couldn't get enough, and managed to get a bit more of her inside my mouth.

"Oh, yeah, Ken, that's soooo gooood . . ." Ayala was breathing heavily. "Don't stop, baby, don't you stop . . ."

I had heard somewhere that it feels good if you hum while doing this, so I started to hum a low pitch as I sucked on Ayala. "Hmmmmm . . ." It had the desired effect. Within a couple of minutes, she began to buck faster and harder into my face – almost harder than I could handle – and I could feel her thick cock hitting the back of my throat. I couldn't believe how great it felt.

She started moaning - "uh, uh, yesss, uhhhh, oh yeah Ken, yeah, uhhhhhhhh!" - and I could feel her about to explode in my mouth. I tasted her cumming in my mouth as she screamed in pleasure and release. I greedily swallowed as much as I could, treasuring every last bit of it, hoping that she had enjoyed her first time fucking my mouth. She did taste better than me. . . .

She pushed me back with her knees and onto my back. We attacked each other again, kissing passionately, unable to stop the enjoyment of our hard, sweaty bodies and rigid cocks rubbing against each other, fingers caressing every inch of our exposed, naked bodies, and tongues exploring each other as if we wanted to leave no secrets revealed in our physicality. Our bodies were covered with sweat - not a new sight to either of us - but so amazingly different this time because it was from a different kind of "workout." I couldn't get enough of grinding my cock up into hers; she seemed to enjoy it too, as her body responded by grinding back. She pressed her breasts against my chest and my hands grabbed at her ass, massaging them and using them to pull her closer to me. I wrapped my legs around hers, just as she had with me moments ago.

"Baby, I can't stand it anymore, please, let me fuck you now and get you off, please!" she begged. She knew she was asking something enormous of me, so she looked at me with pleading eyes.

I was nervous, knowing that I had never had this experience before . . . I sort of froze . . . and looked into her eyes. Her deep brown eyes . . . once again, so reassuring . . . I nodded my head, and said "Let's try, babe."

Ayala smiled softly and left the room. She came back with some lube or vaseline or something, applying it to her cock . . . which to me, looked like a huge monster now as I thought about it entering my body.

As much as I was afraid, an equally large part of me wanted her to fuck me, and it was growing by the minute. I wanted to know how it felt to feel Ayala's strength plunging into my body. I wanted to know how it felt to have her deep inside me. I wanted to know how it felt to have her fill me as I lay myself open and vulnerable, completely trusting, to her.

So I let her spread my legs apart and rest the tip of her member on my ass, between my cheeks. "I'll do it slowly, baby . . . just tell me if you want me to stop. I won't do anything you don't want me to."

"Okay. I'm ready," I told her.

It was hard at first. "Relax, Ken. Just relax. It'll hurt at first . . . but then it'll feel better. And then it'll start to feel really good, baby. Really, really good. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Ayala, I do."

"Then relax. Just focus on the pleasure. Focus on me."

She looked me straight in the eyes. I returned her gaze. It was reassuring, powerful, and soft all at the same time, and I knew that if we held it, it would be okay . . .

I relaxed and felt her pushing in. Just a little at first, then a bit more, Ayala always waiting for me to get used to her size and allowing my entrance to stretch to fit her. She pushed slowly, making me focus on her eyes, and pushed, inch by inch . . .

The last push came suddenly and painfully, and I cried out.

"Shhhh, baby, shhhhh. You have all of me now." She leaned closer, "You're going to like this."

Ayala pulled out of me, and despite the pain, I felt empty.

Then she pushed in again. This time, she started pumping, slowly. She thrust her cock in and out, slowly. Each time, I could feel her hit the back of my prostrate. It hurt at first, then, like she said, it opened up to waves of pleasure. I closed my eyes and focused on the sensation. How could it feel so good? I was amazed, breathing hard, and feeling pleasure that I had never imagined possible before. But then she stopped again. I opened my eyes and looked up at her, with a look of desire in my eyes.

"Ken, do you want me to keep going?"

I responded by pushing myself towards her and impaling myself with her cock with a moan. "Please . . . don't you stop . . . fuck me, Ayala, you feel so good inside me . . ."

She moaned as she felt herself plunge inside my tight hole. "Mmmmmm, Ken . . . fuck . . . you're such a good boy . . . it feels so good to be inside you too . . ."

She penetrated me deep, and resumed bucking her hips back and forth, back and forth. I rocked back and forth to match her motions, to try and let her inside me as far as possible . . . felt so good with her inside . . . I never could have imagined . . . it was mind-blowing . . .

We matched our rhythm perfectly. The two of us moaned together, her soft girly moans overlapping with my louder throaty moans. "Uh, uh, uhngggg . . ."

I felt my own orgasm approaching its plateau. I didn't know how, as I hadn't touched myself, but I could feel myself ready to erupt. Ayala started pumping furiously and I knew she was at the same point, and we both came within seconds of each other, moaning and screaming in passion . . .

I felt her erupt into me, somewhere deep inside me, and I shot threads of cum across my stomach and chest. She pulled out, slowly and gently, and then collapsed on top of me, both of us completely exhausted and utterly satisfied. Our cum and sweat and saliva mingled between our bodies as we embraced, without a care in the world. I kissed her, and she nuzzled up to me and rested on my shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her.

After fucking me hard and taking me with her dominant streak, she collapsed into me, still the absolutely feminine and passionate woman I had first met, as she cuddled with me on the couch.

We slept there, enjoying each other's warmth and touch all night long and into the late hours of morning the next day. Neither of us made any motion to get off the couch; we both felt so safe in each other's arms, like we had finally both found our way home.

Two lovers had found each other and weren't planning on letting go, now that we were together. Our story was just beginning, and we knew we could face the new day together.

What a Friday night.

12