Ken and Ayala Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, I pushed myself into her ass. She was so tight, and I knew that I was now feeling what she had felt with me only hours ago. I pushed in gently, and she continued to sigh and started breathing heavily.

"Ken, please baby, take me. I need you. I need you in me." She looked up to me with pleading eyes.

"Yes, Ayala . . . I know. I'm yours." We locked our gaze on each other again . . . I pushed myself in further, and as every inch of my cock moved into her, her eyes fluttered and rolled back into her head as if she was in extreme pleasure.

I finally was completely inside of her, and we just held that position for a minute. She opened up her eyes and looked at me, with a look of please-don't-stop in her soft eyes. I was mesmerized by her brown eyes once again. I pulled myself out of her a couple of inches, then pushed back in, rewarded with a gasp by Ayala. I did it again, not pausing this time. My movements developed into a gradual pumping into her ass . . . and she looked like she couldn't get enough of it.

"Yes, Ken, yes! Ungggh, please baby don't stop . . . please fuck me . . . harder, baby, harder!" Ayala was feeling hotter and hotter and I could tell. I kept on pumping her, holding up her legs, thrusting into her, deep into her, feeling so good and so glad that she wanted me inside her just like I wanted her inside me.

I could imagine what she was feeling: the tip of my cock penetrating deep inside of her, hitting the back of her prostrate, each thrust giving her the same amazing pleasure that she had given me as she had fucked me, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm without a single touch to her beautiful, delicious cock.

Her hands swept up to my chest and squeezed my pecs, tweaking my nipples and then fanning out to my arms. She enjoyed being exposed to me as much as I had to her, and her tight ass seemed to be gripping my cock, wanting more of it, wanting me to fuck her harder, as hard and as fast as I could . . .

I could feel my cum boiling inside of me, ready to release deep inside Ayala's body as we gyrated together. I fucked her harder and faster and the both of us were sweating and hot, even more so as the steam from her hot bathroom shower crept into her bedroom and heated us . . . the sweat dripped off of my forehead onto Ayala's perky breasts. The two of us were wet, sweaty, and burning with desire, and we could only think of one thing at that point and would stop at nothing to achieve it. We felt like animals in heat, with unbridled passion driving my cock deeper inside her with every movement, and her entire body tense and taut in anticipation.

We both tried to continue to stare into each other's eyes as we fucked, but her eyes rolled back into her head and moments after, so did mine as we approached ecstasy. It was a unified effort as we fucked each other while feeling each other's rhythm, sensing each other's heat, feeding off each other's lust, and hardening each other's cocks . . . our passion was unstoppable

Just then, I felt myself exploding. "Oh God yessssssssssssssss . . ." With a yell, I let myself go inside of beautiful Ayala, and it seemed like she was milking my cock for all I was worth, relishing the fact that I was penetrating her and emptying myself inside her. It really did feel as if she was squeezing on my cock, her body wanting all of me . . .

"Mmmmm, yeah baby, cum inside me, give me everything you've got Ken . . ." she cooed, her words trailing off into a seductive and loving whisper. And I did just as she asked, cumming deep inside her body and harder than ever before – except for maybe the night before when Ayala had fucked me, of course.

I felt thread after thread of hot cum shoot out of me into Ayala's body, and I continued to thrust as my hand slipped down to her cock to bring her off at the same time. She came with a long, soft moan, and I licked her cum off of my fingers – I loved every last drop of her sweet nectar.

I pulled out and collapsed on top of her. She pulled away from under me, laying down on her side with her head propped up on an elbow, and stroked my hair as I lay flat on my chest on the ground, completely spent. She looked into my eyes and kissed my cheek, then we kissed each other for a short time, just enjoying laying there together.

"C'mon baby, we've gotta clean ourselves up and take a shower. As much as I like laying here next to you, you gorgeous man of mine, I want us to go out tonight and celebrate and show off to the rest of the world that we have each other and make them all jealous. Going somewhere besides my apartment . . . though, like I said earlier, we are definitely coming back here afterwards. I'm nowhere near finished with this body of yours yet." She giggled softly and slapped my ass.

"Mmmm, sure, babe. I've gotta wash your back, after all, right?" We both stood up and stepped into the hot, steamy bathroom, and closed the door.

We felt so good together, having spent the day exploring each other's lives, exploring each other's bodies, exploring each other's desires and love. I was ready to jump in the shower with this lovely lady, then take her for a night out on the town that we wouldn't forget.

12