Ken and Ayala Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you like to be in me just as much as you like me being deep, deep inside you. You need to trust that feeling Ken, trust my body and trust your body and it's reactions to me, and trust what I can do to make you happy. I can see it in your eyes, how deeply you feel it, so don't let what society or culture tells you keep you away from me when our bodies fit each other, so perfectly.

"But . . . you have to . . . you need to tell me what you want, Ken," Ayala began to cry softly, as I looked at her brown eyes, eyes that tried to soak up all the hurt that I had been feeling and shield me from it somehow. "I'm here for you if you want me, baby. If you leave behind all the trash and hurt in your past, then I know I'll be able to wash away the dirt and pain from mine too, and we can start something beautiful . . . something new." She struggled to finish her sentence, choked with emotion.

It was my turn to be confident. "Ayala . . . I want you more than anything . . . I can do this, if you'll be there for me, if we can wash away the past, the rest of the world, together."

"We'll be okay, Ken. We will." She kissed me gently on the forehead. I returned her kiss, on the side of her neck. We continued to kiss, and kiss, and kiss until we met each other's lips, and we kissed and held each other and reassured each other that we were together and that none of the fear or mistrust from our own pasts was going to get in the way of our present, or our future. We wanted to prove to each other that we could wash away the past and cleanse the fears of the present with our kisses and our touches and our depth of feeling for each other.

I turned around and leaned into her, holding myself up against her by using my arms and knees, as she reclined in the bathtub and lay her head on the edge. We kissed each other, nuzzled each other, ran our hands through each other's hair, across each other's bodies. We just wanted to make sure that we were both there, that this wasn't some fantasy, that the amazing past 24 hours had really happened and that we were enjoying each other in her bathtub and that we knew that we had a passion that neither of us thought possible before this weekend. Our tongues flicked across each other like flames dancing in a fireplace, intertwined, hot, wildly moving. Just like the first time we kissed. Just like every time we kissed.

I pulled away, and she protested, but I ran my fingers through her hair over her ear to assure her that I was still here for her. I whispered into her ear, "it's your turn now, beautiful girl." She leaned her cheek against my hand and nuzzled it, almost purring.

I picked up the washcloth, the water still running and washing our bodies. I turned around, on my knees, as Ayala lay against the back of the bathtub. She giggled as the water of the shower splashed into her eyes, and I began to scrub her down. I washed her face, careful to avoid her eyes and nose, using one hand to wash and using another to hold back her hair. She let her eyes close and she let herself enjoy the attention.

The washcloth, soaked in warm water, made its way down her arms, first her right arm, then her left. As I washed, she turned her head and my hand rested on her mouth. She parted her lips and took my index and middle finger into her mouth, letting her tongue wash all around them, then sucked my fingers into her mouth as far as they could go. I'm not sure why, but it turned me on something fierce. I continued to use the washcloth to suds her up and rub her down, circling her breasts and paying careful attention to them one by one, then down her thighs and the length of her legs, then finally my hand and the washcloth came to rest on her stomach, right about her rigid, thick seven-inch cock.

I turned my head and she gave me that evil grin as she closed her eyes and continued to work at my fingers. For some reason, it was hot as hell, and I took her hand and started to do the same with her fingers. Taking her index finger into my mouth, I let my tongue encircle it and play with it in my mouth, then took another finger in, sucking in as deep as it could go. I could see, out of the corner of my eye, her cock hardening even further me as we sucked on each others fingers . . . so naturally, I had to take care of it.

I pulled my hand out of her mouth, and let go of her fingers from my mouth also. She looked a little disappointed, but then I turned around and leaned down to kiss the tip of her cock. It was hard to maneuver in the bathtub, especially with the water hitting me and splashing back up from the walls into my eyes, but I was focused on the girl sitting in front of me. It seemed the lust between us could never be used up.

She smiled and bit her lip as I kissed the head of her cock. She arched up a little, and as she did I let her cock slip inside my mouth, past my lips, and touch my tongue. I could see her sexy abs tensing as she tried to move her cock further into my body, pushing her back against the bathtub, and I leaned my head down so I could take more of her. Swallow as much of her hard rod as I could. I could never, never get enough of it.

I began the rhythmical motion of bobbing my head, letting her cock fill my mouth and touch the back of my throat. I had begun to get used to pumping my head up and down this way to service her cock . . . and it felt so good to realize that sucking her off had become a familiar, welcome act. There wasn't a hint of hesitation in me, like there was the first time. Only a lust and focus on making her cum. That's all I felt now . . . and what a great feeling it was. Complete abandon . . . nothing else in the world besides sucking my girlfriend's cock and making her spasm in my mouth.

She could sense it too. She knew that I wasn't holding back, and that I was into it more than ever before. Even though I was still gaining experience, I had learned a great deal over the past day about pleasuring her cock and worked at it with great care and attention, using my tongue liberally and licking every inch of it, from the head to the base. She took the time to relax and enjoy my eagerness and my increasing skill at giving her head. "Ken . . . we're never going to get out of this bathtub if you . . . keep on . . . ooooh . . ."

She couldn't finish her sentence. Instead, she clamped her hands onto my head and started pushing me down further onto her cock, making me bob my head faster for her. "Faster, Ken, faster pleeeeease . . ."

"Yes, babe," I mumbled and began to hum, knowing how much she liked that . . . and her moan in reaction to it confirmed it . . . I felt her hitting the back of my throat with her hard, beautiful cock and I let her fuck my mouth. I needed to feel her meat deep inside my mouth, and I couldn't stop until she came. It felt so good, so right to be down there between her legs. I had said it before, but the thought kept on rising to the front of my mind.

"Ken, don't you stop . . . oh my god . . . you are getting so good at this . . . oh please, please Ken don't stop, keep going . . . faster faster!!! Faster!!! I'm going to CUMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!"

I kept on bobbing my head until I could feel her cum about to explode into me . . .

. . . and then it did, as she screamed my name and unloaded streams of hot cum back into my throat. I pulled up a little so I could get some into my mouth and taste it, and was rewarded with the sweet, silky-smooth liquid that I had grown to love.

I pulled myself back up to eye level and kissed Ayala. She tasted herself in my mouth, just like she had gotten me to do with my cum before, and she continued to moan in pleasure. She put her hands on my face as if she didn't want to let go of this kiss . . .

We finally stopped – probably because the shower was getting cold rather than anything else, neither of us showed any sign of wanting to leave! – and Ayala stood up and turned off the faucet. She grabbed a towel and began to dry herself off. I just sat there in the bathtub and watched her. It was amazing to me how she could make something like drying off seem so sexy, and all I could do was stare. And she noticed. And of course, she loved every bit of attention I gave her.

"Let me help you dry off." She held out her hand and helped me stand up, and she began to towel me off gently, then roughly scrubbed down my hair.

"Ow!!!" I yelled.

"Stop being such a baby!" She giggled. "Come on Ken, we need to get dressed if we're going to go out at all! We've been having too much fun indoors, all day . . . and even though I'm sort of hesitant to leave, I want to go out on the town tonight on your arm. You up for it hottie?"

"Of course!" Though I obviously could have spent the time just laying in her bed with her and probably would have had just as much fun . . . but Ayala was an assertive woman. Couldn't say no to her. Besides, it would be great to see the looks on all the guys faces around town with such a stunning woman dancing with me tonight!

Ayala got dressed, as I went to the living room to grab my clothes. I figured that we'd have to run to my place so that I could get a decent change of clothes. I couldn't exactly where the gym clothes I had been wearing when I met Ayala a day ago when we went out to dinner! I stepped back into her bedroom to tell her I was going to run home and to see how dressy she was getting.

And I was met with Ayala's beautiful body in a black evening gown. Sleek, slim, form-fitting, with the perfect curves. I was in for a treat tonight.

Boy, was I glad that I had met this girl.

12