Ken and Raven Ch. 03

Story Info
Ken takes control.
3.4k words
3.8
5.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to The_Fractal_King for editing this to be a better story.

*

Raven was nervous. Ken was back from his business trip and going to be spending the weekend with her. It still wasn't how she imagined it would be when she got married - keeping two separate households - but it was the best offer she had and she wasn't getting any younger.

She decided against making a big deal out of it. This was normal, the way thing were supposed to be. So no dressing up, no sexy attitude, not even making her trailer look better than it normally did. This was what their marriage was.

It was only when she heard his car door slam that she finally she admitted to herself that she was afraid that he would pack his things and go. Anything else would be just fine. She kept repeating that to herself as he came in through the door.

Ken saw that she was nervous but she also was the woman he married again. It was like nothing out of the ordinary had ever happened. He hugged her and gave her a nice 'I missed you' kiss that she reciprocated.

The rest of the evening was the same. A comfortable, familiar pattern of dinner, light conversation catching up since the last visit, and finally a movie while sitting on the couch. Raven relaxed more and more as Ken behaved so much like he always did.

After the movie he stood up and offered her his hand. Taking it Raven was pulled off the couch into his arms and he kissed her harshly. She was surprised but it aroused her and she kissed him back.

Lips and tongues battled while their hands roamed each others familiar bodies. Teeth nipped harder than normal and they were both breathing heavily as they finally pulled apart. Raven could feel Ken's hard cock against her stomach and her pussy started to soak her panties. Everything was going to be fine, maybe more than fine.

Ken pulled her into the bedroom and immediately started to undress. Things were falling into the familiar pattern she taught him. He didn't try to make undressing into foreplay any more.

He stripped off his shirt in one abrupt movement and worked on the button and zipper on his jeans. He watched her intently as she peeled off her clothes. She was already flushed, nipples hard and he could see the damp spot on her panties when they dropped to the floor. His clothes joined hers.

Pulling her hot naked body against his he started kissing her again, hard and frantic. His hands roamed her skin but didn't touch her in the places she needed. She tried to run her hands down his stomach to hold his hard cock but his body was pressed too tightly for that. She could feel that hot throbbing rod but was unable to do more than rock against it.

Ken broke the kiss and, with a firm hand on her shoulder indicated he wanted her to lay down on the bed. When she was lying flat on her back he grabbed her hips and abruptly pulled her roughly to the end of the bed. His strong hands opened her thighs wide and she eagerly helped him by putting her feet on the bed. She knew what he would was going to do with her pussy on display like that.

Ken knelt down and looked at the wet pink flesh in front of him. Lowering his face he licked her gently the entire length of her pussy ending with a little flick of his tongue on her clit. She gasped as a shock ran through her body. He did that again and again until her clit was swollen and ready peeking out of its hood.

Then he really started enjoying himself. He licked, nibbled, and sucked on every inch as he kept her on the edge of orgasm. When he felt her start to tense up he would move to less sensitive areas until she was calmer then start again. His fingers slid into her and she arched her body into her hand.

Taking his soaked fingers out of her he switched hands. She didn't seem to notice because he nipped her sensitive clit at the same time. Once again he brought her near a powerful orgasm but backed off.

Using her juices to lube himself he started stroking his cock. He loved eating pussy and he hadn't emptied his balls since that last time they talked. He had a week's worth of cum stored up and ached with the strain. He knew it wouldn't take much to make him explode.

He kept tormenting her with denying her the orgasm she so desperately wanted. Her hand was tangled in his hair and pulling his head closer, trying to guide him to where she wanted him to be. He ignored her pleas and did what he wanted while she squirmed on the bed.

"Oh god I'm so close. I need to come. Don't tease any more - I can't take it." She moaned as his fingers once again flicked her g-spot and caused her pussy to spasm around him.

Ken was close himself. He could feel his balls tightening up and his cock swelled in his hand. Pre-cum was a clear thread from the end of his cock to his thigh. He felt that first throb that was the beginning of cum rising through his cock.

In one sudden movement he stood up and thrust his entire cock into her. She cried out in satisfaction and he groaned as he came deep inside of her. He felt the relief as his cum shot out of him and he gave one more thrust to milk the last of his huge load into her hot pussy.

Raven was so close and when she felt him fill her she was more than ready to come. She was so involved in her own pleasure that it took her until she felt him softening to realize that he had cum himself. Panting she tried to rub her clit on him and find that orgasm that was so tantalizingly near. The movement of her hips caused his softening cock to fall out of her.

"Mmmmmmmm....." Ken sighed. "I feel so much better." Staggering a bit as he moved away from her he walked to the bathroom to clean up. Raven lay in bed still dazed at what had just happened.

She was just sitting up when he came back dressed for bed. He had that heavy lidded look of satisfaction and an odd smile on his face. Getting under the covers he settled in and in almost no time was asleep.

She looked at him in disbelief, as her pussy still dripping their combined juices onto the bedspread. He really was going to leave her that way! He had never come before without making sure she had at least two orgasms first. After staring at him for a moment she slid off the bed and went to the bathroom herself.

The washcloth was just rough enough to cause her still sensitive clit to pulse. "What the hell - if he won't do it I will." With more anger than pleasure she used the washcloth to bring herself to a thoroughly unsatisfying orgasm then went to bed herself. Sleep did not come nearly as easily for her as it did for him.

Morning came and she awoke to feel him curled up behind her, his hard cock pressing against her ass. His leg slid between hers and raised her left leg so her pussy was exposed. Moving his hips he slid his cock into the valley of her pussy.

Ken loved slow morning sex and Raven was still wet from her dreams. Most mornings he had to work to get her wet enough for what he liked but she was ready this time. His hand wrapped around her hip then slid down to press his cock against her as he slowly thrust into the valley of her pussy.

Her lips wrapped around him like hot wet silk. He didn't enter her but every stroke she could feel every vein and ridge and the end of every thrust brought his hard head against her clit and her body thrummed with pleasure. His hand held her firm so she could barely move her hips.

Nibbling the back of her neck he continued this torture. Long slow strokes. She could feel her juices coating him and her lips wrapped around him as they swelled. The orgasm she'd wanted last night was starting to build again and she moaned softly.

He shifted his hips to raise her leg higher and kept thrusting slowly. The new angle kept him firmly pressed against her but now his head was missing her clit. She could feel it slide by but it wasn't enough to continue building her pleasure. She brought her hand down to move him back to where she wanted him or at least strum her clit herself. She found his hand denying her access to her pussy.

"Go back to what you were doing. That felt so good. Please, please, please don't stop." She was on fire between his cock, her frustration, and the way he was kissing and nipping at her neck and ear.

That's what he was waiting for. He moved his hips back and centered his cock on her inner lips. Pausing for a moment to enjoy her heat and wetness mixed with his own pre-cum he pushed balls-deep into her.

They groaned together as he filled her. His hand never moved, holding her in place and covering her clit without touching it. That first move confirmed he found the angle he wanted.

The way his cock curved it always rubbed hard against her g-spot but only when he was on top. In this position it was missing it completely. He couldn't get as deep either but that was just perfect.

The long foreplay had done his work for both of them. He fucked her slow but hard and steady. She could feel him inside her and it was good but not good enough. She could sense the orgasm that was just beyond what he was doing but had no way to get there. She knew what she would do if she were doing this to herself and the fact that she couldn't use him to her liking kept the orgasm out of her reach.

"Let me move. Let me feel you where I need you. I want to come around you." She tried to pry his hand away but he wasn't letting go.

He felt her around him, so hot and wet. She wasn't as tight as he would have liked and it only made him that much more determined to keep her from coming. He wondered if those sex toys she liked so much kept her pussy walls from being tighter.

That angry thought was all he needed. Thrusting as hard as he could, knowing it wouldn't hit any of her of her pleasure spots, he once again felt his cock swell as he came. Silently he pulled her against him and pressed as deep as he could. The heat of his own cum surrounded his cock head and he kept moving until he was finally empty. Raven was frantic and squirming as much as his grip would let her move.

He'd done it again! She couldn't believe it. Twice in a row he used her body to masturbate himself. He used her like his personal sex doll! As his soft cock slid out of her very unsatisfied pussy he raised himself up and slapped her on the ass.

Ken's voice was rough and low. "That was good. I liked that. We should do that more often." Whistling he went into the bathroom.

When she heard the shower running she reached down to feel the puddle underneath her. Her fingers started to move in her pussy but stopped when she realized that it wasn't enough. She needed more and more was right there in her nightstand.

Almost without thinking she opened the drawer and had her hand on one of her dildos. A spear of panic went through her at the idea that Ken would walk out to find her with her pussy stuffed full of latex cock. The last time he saw her like that he walked out and she didn't know what would happen if he saw it again. She wanted, no needed, relief and it was right there but she couldn't make herself do it. She closed the drawer quietly.

Far quicker than she would have thought Ken was back in the bedroom and got dressed with little more than a smile at her. "We should go to the farmer's market today and then do some window shopping. You were saying you wanted some new dishes."

Raven was confused. Was he trying to punish her or not? This was the man she married, not the one who used her without regard to her pleasure. "Um, sure. That sounds nice."

Once more he slapped her ass. "Then get out of bed and get ready before all the good bargains are gone." He left the bedroom, whistling once more.

He heard her moving around after a moment and then the shower started. Pulling out his phone he sent a text and within a few minutes he was thoroughly enjoying a text conversation while surfing his favorite sites and blogs.

They shopped and had lunch like they did every Saturday. He was texting a lot more than normal but otherwise Ken was being the perfect husband. He liked the dishes with the orange band, she wasn't sure. They had a pleasant discussion about her kitchen colors while they got dinner to take home.

After this perfectly ordinary day Ken once again pulled her close and started nibbling on her neck. She knew he liked this a lot and his immediate reaction showed it. She was more responsive than she normally would have been due to her pent up needs. Ken was more sensual than she was. When she wanted sex she wanted the main event, not teasing.

Running his hands up her sides to cup her breasts he leaned down and kissed her. She grabbed his waist and pulled him close, kissing back passionately. He parted her legs with one of his and started rubbing her crotch with his thigh. She moaned deeply and moved with him. The roughness of her jeans was definitely turning her on.

Ken broke the kiss and led her to the bedroom. Within minutes they were naked and pressed together. He pushed her legs apart with one of his again and rubbed - skin against skin. Almost immediately his leg was slick from the wetness flowing out of her. Grabbing her ass he pulled her higher so his hard cock was pressed into her soft belly. Every thrust of his hips rubbed against her pussy and she squirmed to open herself so she could rub her clit on him. She was frantically kissing him and she could feel her hard nipples rasping in his chest hair.

Peeling her off of him he lowered her to the bed. Just like the previous night he pulled her to the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was shining in the light and he could smell how horny she was. Both of her hands were busy pulling and twisting her nipples. She was beyond caring if he liked seeing her play with herself or not.

Kneeling down he started to work on eating her wet, juicy pussy. Long licks and then thrusting his tongue deep inside to gather up her wetness. Nibbling on her clit until she squirmed he worked his way down her lips and back up again. Over and over he tormented her and kept her close to orgasm but not close enough.

"Not again. Don't leave me like this. Make me come. Lick me, suck me, fuck me but make me come!" The last word was almost a scream as he sucked hard on her clit.

His voice was muffled by her body. "Move up. I want to be on the bed with you." Each word moved his lips around her sensitive nub and he finished with one more flick of his tongue before he moved away.

Sliding up her body as she moved he rubbed the head of his rock hard cock against her and let the tip just push inside. She was pushing back, trying to get all of him inside of her. Whimpers escaped her as she writhed on the bed. She wrapped her legs around his chest to try to pull him into her.

With one thrust made smooth by the wetness all but pouring out of her he buried himself balls deep. They both gasped as he filled her. Leaning forward he braced himself on the bed and looked down at the panting, squirming woman underneath him. Her eyes were closed as she made little humping movements to get closer to the orgasm she needed.

With that he fucked her with powerful strokes that hit her g-spot every time he bottomed out. As he felt her tighten up and saw the flush on her chest he paused with his hips pressed against hers. She didn't stop moving and he could feel her pussy walls rubbing him as she reached for her orgasm.

Her eyes flew open. "Don't stop," she rasped., "I'm so close. Just fuck me." He did exactly as she asked. Once again he thrust in and out of her with all the power his back and legs could give him. He battered her pussy with his cock and within a few strokes she arched off the bed and screamed at the power of her orgasm.

It only took one more to send him over the edge and for the third time he filled her pussy with jet after jet of cum. He kept fucking for as long as he could and she came a second time just as he let himself fall on top of her.

They were both breathing hard and covered in sweat. The smell of sex was pungent and strong around them. Her legs slid down his chest to drape limply around his hips and he angled his torso sideways so he wasn't crushing her. Slowly he rolled off of her and when his cock pulled out a flood of their mixed cum followed.

Leaving her there he went into the bathroom, cleaned up, and came back to bed. Raven braced herself for Ken to pull her close and hold her tight until the afterglow was gone. He didn't. Pulling the covers tight over himself he turned away and gave a contented sigh. The afterglow was certainly gone now.

The next morning Raven woke up alone. Ken's bag wasn't next to the dresser! Before she could get out of bed he walked through the door. She sank back in relief. He hadn't left.

Reaching into the nightstand he paused for a moment as he saw more than one dildo in there. Finding the one she had used for him he held it as if comparing it to his own cock. His hand wrapped around it and he hefted it a couple of times, feeling the weight of it.

Looking her straight in the eyes he tossed it carelessly on her stomach. "If that little tube in there doesn't have enough lube I put the bottle on the bathroom counter". She gasped as she realized he found her large pump bottle under the sink. "You obviously know how to keep yourself amused when I'm not here."

He turned his head as his phone buzzed with another text. "I'll call you tonight once things are done. Sorry I don't have time to stay for breakfast." He sounded distracted as he answered the text.

Raven swallowed hard past the lump in her throat. She wasn't sure if things were right or wrong between them. "That's fine. I understand. Have a safe trip home."

He walked back into the bedroom and looked down at her and then at the dildo that was still sitting on her body. He looked like he was going to say something but his phone buzzed once more and he walked out while reading the screen.

Once he got into his car he sent another text. "Annie - want to have dinner this week?"