Ken and Sally's Story

Story Info
Siblings go from friends to lovers and beyond.
9.3k words
4.55
263.4k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
237 Followers

Specific and detailed descriptions of the people mentioned in the story were left vague on purpose. This will allow the reader to imagine the characters in way most pleasurable to his or her tastes. Read, enjoy and please feel free to send comments. I enjoy hearing how my readers feel about my stories. I answer all emails.

The Evolution of a Brother and Sister Relationship

Let me introduce myself, my name is Kenneth Strong, but all my friends call me Ken. I have a wonderful sister, Sally, who is two years younger than I am. Since we are so close in age, we were playmates when we were young and friends when we grew older. We would do everything together. If I wanted to play baseball or basketball, Sally would play with my friends and me. She could play baseball and basketball better than most of the boys in the neighborhood. If she wanted to play dress up or dolls, I would play with her and her friends. Our parents were always amazed at how well we got along, not like a typical brother and sister

As we got older and entered adolescence, we still were close friends. As we got interested in the opposite sexes, Sally and I first tried things out with each other. When it came time for me to go out on my first date, I was fifteen years old, I practiced kissing with Sally so I would know how give a goodnight kiss. We practice how to act with our dates on each other. That way we would not seem to naïve when it came to making out.

When one of us would come home from a date, we would go to each other’s room and tell everything that happened on the date. We would get each other dates with our friends. We even doubled dated once or twice. You can see we were not the average brother and sister.

After high school, I went to a large college about 500 miles from home. I only got home for holidays. I tried dating a number of girls at college, but just like in high school, something was always missing in the relationship. Sally and I wrote letters to each other constantly, I would always look forward to the mail hoping that there was a letter from Sally. In her letters, I found out Sally was having similar problems with her relationships.

Christmas vacation was one of the happiest times of my life. I got to go home and be with my family, especially Sally. I had a great time and was sorry to go back to college. The second semester of my college year I came to the realization that I was in love with Sally, not brother sister lover but man and woman love. I did not know what to do. I was afraid if I told Sally and she did not feel the same way I did, our relationship would change and I would lose my best friend.

Finally, my first year was over, I could not wait to get home and see Sally. When I got home, the first one to greet me was Sally. She gave me a big hug and kiss. Our parents commented on how lonely Sally was with out me. I could not wait to be alone with her. That night after our parents went to bed, Sally and I talked for hours. It was then I found out she felt the same way about me as I felt about her. She had dated while I was away at college, with the same result that I experienced, no romance or sexual attraction. We still did not know what to do or maybe we were just afraid to admit the truth to ourselves. We knew what we wanted, but society viewed it as wrong and perverted.

We continued to talk for the next few days and we came to a decision. Because of society and our love of our parents, we decided not to take our relationship to the next and final level – as lovers, at least not yet. It was a difficult decision, but it was one we had to make. The agreement we decided upon was very simple; we would continue our relationship as before, as very close brother and sister. We would continue to date others; in fact, we would make it our quest – to find our perfect mates. This would continue through summer and the first semester of my sophomore year at college. We decided that by semester break, if our love life were still nonexistent, we would consider our last option – become lovers.

We spent the summer together, as brother and sister. That was not what I wanted, but it was the only action that made any sense. At least we were together. We both dated many different people that summer and the results were always the same; the sexual attraction was not there. As I prepared to go away to college, we promised each other we would continue our search for love and date a lot.

We wrote to each other constantly, so we both knew how the other’s love life was coming along. When one of Sally’s letters would arrive or I would get e-mail from her, it was always met with mixed emotions. I always was happy to hear from her, but at the same time I was half afraid she would find her soul mate and that would be the end of the chance of us being together. However, Sally’s results were the same, just like mine, nothing. We loved each other much more than anyone we dated.

Finally, the first semester was over and I was heading home to be with my love – my sister Sally. I will never forget the look on Sally’s face when I opened the door to our house. She had a big smile on her face. I am sure our parent’s thought it meant she was just happy to see me, but to me it said - tonight I am yours. It was a Friday night and that meant my parents went out with their best friends, the Hunts. It was dinner, a movie and then to one of the local watering holes. They did this ever Friday. Sally and I would have the house to ourselves until well after midnight, you could not ask for anything better than that. As soon as our parent’s car disappeared out of sight, we were in each other’s arms. We began to kiss, but we had done that before when we were practicing how to kiss in preparation for a date. This time it was different, this time it was not practicing for kissing someone else, it was for us!

It was early December and there was a chill in the air. I suggested I build a fire and snuggle together in front of it. Sally agreed, she thought it would be romantic. While I built the fire, she went upstairs to change into something she purchased especially for the occasion. In about fifteen minutes, I had the fire started and had placed some big pillows on the floor in front of the fire. I turned out the lights in the den, so that the only light was coming from the fire. I took off my clothes; lay down on one of the pillows and waited for Sally to reappear. I did not have to wait long before I heard here enter the room. I turned to face her and was greeted with a sight I shall always remember the rest of my life; Sally was dressed in a full length, white, negligee, that became see through as she stood in front of the fire. She looked as beautiful as I had ever seen her. I was dumbstruck by her beauty, all I managed to mumble was “you’re beautiful,” as I looked at her standing in front of me. I stood up, put my arms around her, and drew her close to me. I felt her body; separated by only a thin piece of cloth, press against me. We just held each other for several minutes; tears were running down both our faces, each of us saying how much we loved the other. It was the happiest moment of our lives. We had made our decision; we were going to spend the rest of our lives together and to hell with the consequences. We kissed each other, for the first time as lovers preparing to make love, it was the most sensuous kiss I had ever had. Our tongues played with each other’s, first in my mouth, then in hers and then in between. Our hands roamed over each other’s body, caressing, rubbing, grabbing, pinching, tickling, and messaging each other. Her body felt firm and soft under the white silk gown. I started to kiss her breasts through the fabric, but Sally stopped me. She held up one finger, telling me to wait. Sally turned her back toward me. She reached down, grabbed the hem of her gown and began to remove it. She asked me to close my eyes until she told me to open them. Moreover, being the obedient brother, I did as I was told. When I could open my eyes, there before me, stood the sexiest female I had ever seen. I had never seen a perfect body; she was so sensuous, even more than I had ever remembered.

She held out her arms, inviting me to embrace her naked body. I moved into her waiting embrace... I cannot describe the feeling of her naked breasts pressing against my chest or how firm her ass felt as my hands massaged it. Our hands roamed over each other’s body, caressing and massaging each other. I gently laid her down on to the pillows and laid down aside of her. I took her in my arms and pressed her tight against my body. My hard, erect cock was pressed flat against her stomach, just above her pubic area. The sensation of her hot flesh pressing against my cock was unbelievable. I began to place gentle kisses all over her face; first her temple, than her eyes, ears, ear lobes, cheeks, and finally her neck. When my lips reached her neck, Sally threw her hand back, exposing her neck to my kisses and even light love bites. I left a trail of kisses from her neck to her magnificent breasts. I kissed and nibbled all of her right breast with the exception of the nipple, and then I moved to the left breast and did the same thing there.

Sally’s breathing became more rapid and deeper. Her face showed joy and ecstasy. Now, I turned my attention to her nipples. I took one nipple in my mouth and gently began to suck and bite it. While I sucked one nipple, my fingers found her other one and rolled the hard, erect nipple between my finger and thumb. I continued this for about five minutes and then I switched breasts.

Sally’s breathing was very rapid and her body began to move. “Oh God, yes. More… harder… bite me harder,” moaned Sally. She grabbed the back of my head and mashed it against her chest. “Here I come, oh shittttt……”

Her body jerked uncontrollably’ her hands held my head so hard against her breast; it was difficult for me to breathe. I heard her say something, but it was unintelligible, more like grunts and groans. This went on for a couple of minutes.

Finally, she released her grip upon my head. When I looked up at her, I saw the sweetest smile and most content look upon her face. “That was wonderful,” she said, “even better than I imagined.” She brought my face up so it was even with hers and pressed her lips up against mine. “That’s your thank you kiss,” she said.

“I’m so glad you enjoyed it,” I told her, looking into her beautiful eyes. “But, you haven’t felt anything yet, I didn’t even get to the good part.” We both laughed at that remark.

After a few minutes of looking into her face and eyes, I began to see her expression change. It went from one of bliss and satisfaction to one lust and wanting more. I moved my lips close to hers, all the time looking at her sensuous eyes. I pressed my lips against hers, softly at first, but as the kiss continued, I became more forceful. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and my hands went back to her breasts, where my fingers found her nipples again. In no time, I had restarted the fire within her.

I stopped kissing her lips and moved down her body. I was charting new territory in our relationship. When we had practiced on each other, earlier in our adolescence, that was as far as we had gone, kissing each other, caressing each other’s body and once I had sucked on her nipples. Now, we were making love to each other, not practicing for our dates.

I kissed my way from her neck, to her breasts. I only stayed there a few minutes, biting and sucking her breasts and nipples, just enough to get her all wet and horny, again. Then, I continued my journey toward my prize; her sopping, wet pussy, the object of my fantasies for such a long time. I placed kisses all around it; the inside of her thighs, the outside of her pussy lips, just below and above it. Then, I placed just the tip of tongue at the bottom of her pussy and very gently moved up until I touched her clit and then moved down to the bottom of her moist pussy; all the while savoring my first taste of my sister’s juices. I continued doing this, pushing more and more of my tongue into her pussy; staying longer at her clit. Sally’s moans became louder and her hips pushed back against my tongue and lips. I reached up and pinched her nipples, while still licking her clit. That was all it took.

“Oh, God ......yes…..Ken……don’t stop……….harder……bite my clit….oh yessssssss…….”cried Sally. Her hips moved up to literally push her clit into my mouth. At the same time, she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it harder against her pussy. “Oh, yes, I’m coming,” she half yelled, half moaned. Her body jerked a few times more and then went limp.

When she released the grip on my head, I moved up aside of her and starred at her beautiful face; her eyes were closed and she had a smile on her face. She looked like an angel, my angel, lying there; her expression on her face was one of total happiness. I lay there silently, just looking at her. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

“Big brother that was the most powerful orgasm I have ever had. I love you so much.” Saying that, she turned her head and pressed her lips to mine, very gently, and then she increased the pressure. Soon, we had our lips mashed together.

Soon Sally’s hand moved down my body. She paused at my nipples just long enough to pinch them until they were hard, then her hand moved downward until it found her objective, my hard, erect cock.

“This is harder than it was the time you showed me how to jack a boy off. Is this what I can expect from you in the future,” she asked.

“It’s all for you and only for you from now until you don’t want me anymore,” I replied.

“Then it’s mine forever,” she said with a smile on her face. Her hand moved up and down my shaft, caressing it with a very erotic gentle touch. Soon, her hand descended lower and found my balls. She played with them for a few minutes and then returned her attention to my cock.

“It’s my turn to please you, bother of mine.” Sally’s lips left mine and headed downward, where I hoped they would join her hand. She kissed, sucked and bit my nipples until they were hard and erect, before continuing her journey. I could hardly wait to feel the sensation of her lips upon my hard, hot cock. She had never sucked my cock. I had showed her how to give head to a boy, by using a banana. I had told her what I like done to my cock and she did it to the banana while I watched0 and made suggestions, but that was all.

I felt her hot breathe on my cock as her lips neared the target. She kissed the head of my cock, stuck her tongue out, and licked it. She kissed and licked the entire shaft of my cock for what seemed like an eternity. Just when I was getting into her licking, it stopped. Before I could voice an objection, I felt her lips go around the head of cock. What a sensation, her hot moist lips encircled the head of my cock and the tip of her tongue caressed it.

I propped my head up on a pillow and was able to watch my sister’s attack on my throbbing dick. It was very erotic to both watch her suck, no more like making love to my cock, and feeling the sensations her lips, tongue, teeth and mouth were causing my body to feel. I watched her take as much of my cock in her mouth as she could and then slowly watched my glistening cock emerge from her lips. All the while, she was playing with my balls.

She must have sensed I was on the verge of erupting my load of brother juice into her mouth because she stopped. She looked up at me and said, “I would love to taste your come, but for your first orgasm, I want you deep inside of me. I have been on the pill since summer, so we don’t have to worry about anything but enjoying ourselves.”

She then lay down on her back and held out her arms inviting me to come and enter her. I moved on top of her, placed my cock in the entrance to my desire for so many years and gently began to enter her. Sally’s pussy was moist and well lubricated; I felt very little resistance as I went deeper into her. Soon, I was totally inside of her, my sister; I was actually fucking her, the one woman that I fantasized about when I masturbated. I was in heaven, I had waited so long for this to occur and it felt better than I had imagined. I looked down at Sally; the expression on her face told me she felt the same way as I did.

I slowly removed my cock from my sister’s pussy, when it was almost out I pushed it back in, filling her completely. I did several times and then I began to fuck her in earnest. Sally had her legs wrapped around my waist allowing me to thrust deep into her hot inviting pussy. I knew I would not last long, the combination of her sucking me and the thrill of finally making love to Sally was more than I could stand. My pace increased, I was pushing as deep and as fast as I could, I was close to coming. Sally sensed this; she reached around and fondled my balls. That was all it took, “Her I come,” I shouted. “I love you Sally, I can’t… believe…. This is happening…,” and I collapsed on top of her. My head rested on her magnificent breasts, my mouth moaning into them. It was spectacular

We held each other, like lovers on their honeymoon, which was close to the way I felt. We were content to stay that way forever, but unfortunately, we had to get dressed and return to normal brother sister relationship before our parents got home. However, we had made our bed and were determine to lie in it (pun intended).

Sally and I spent as much time together as we could during my semester break. It was one of the happiest times of my life. Then came the day I had to go back to college and leave the love of my life. We had a problem seeing each other. I could not change my habits and come home every weekend, plus we could not get privacy at home, so I had to come up with a plan; a plan that would enable us to be together without having our secret found out.

I came up with a great idea; Sally would apply to the same college I attended. Our parents would get a tuition break, since they had two children in the same college. We would convince our parents that if Sally shared my apartment, it would be cheaper and they would save even more money. Sally came to visit me at college for three weekends, to see if she wanted to attend my college. It took her that many visits to decide to attend, at least that is what she told our parents. She applied and was accepted, come fall we would begin living together as lovers, not brother and sister.

Summer was wonderful; Sally and I spent time together, especially Friday nights when we had the house to ourselves for three or four hours. We got other bonus time together, the family vacation. We told our parents we needed to stay home and work and earn money for college. After all, they now had two children in college and they could not be sending us much money for living expenses. They tried to convince us that we needed some relaxation, but in the end we got our way. They went on their vacation thinking they had two kids who were so wonderful, trying to help them with money for college. If they only knew! We worked during the day and fucked all night, that was one great week. Finally came the day that we both left for college.

The college was very large with over 20,000 undergraduate students, we could get lost in the masses. However, there were a few people from our high school, who went to our college and could expose us. We decided that before Sally started college, she would change her hair color and style. That way, if someone we knew saw her at college, they would not recognize her.

We made it through one and a half semesters of college with no problems. We were in heaven. Our friends thought we made the cutest couple. They all commented we were made for each other, boy if they only knew. Our parents visited us three times, during that period. We would get them a motel room and then do things off campus and away from our friends.

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
237 Followers