Ken and Sally's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers

In the middle of the second semester, Sally came to me very upset. What were we going to do when I graduated and had to get a job away from college? We had a good life on campus, but we couldn’t go through the rest of our lives like this, hiding from our family and childhood friends. What were we going to do?

The Internet provided us with the answer. We were exploring various chat rooms. One day we came across a chat room for incest minded people. The more we chatted with people, the more we found out we weren’t alone. There were many family members involved together. We found out some were arrested, when they were incestuous relationship was discovered. There was one solution that worked for some couples, but it involved finding another incestuous couple that you liked and could live together in a close sharing relationship.

This is the way it went. You contacted another couple and found out how compatible you were with them. If it worked out between the four of you, each one would marry the other’s sibling and you would live close to each other. The ideal dwelling would be a duplex or adjoining townhouses. With some inconspicuous modifications, you could live with your brother or sister and not have anyone suspect anything.

Sally and I discussed this for many days; finally we came to the conclusion that this was our only hope. We set out trying to find our matches. This is not as easy as it sounds. For you to pull this off, you have to be able to love your legal spouse and not be jealous of your sibling’s spouse. The four of you have to get along like one big married couple. In this way, you can still have a normal relationship with your family.

The screening process took so much of our time, both our grade averages suffered, we did not care; we were determined to make this work. Sally and I were willing to do almost anything to stay together. We had to find another couple that were in love as much as we were and willing to do anything to stay together. We would write messages back and forth with perspective couples. If they passed the test, we then exchanged pictures; there was some risk to this. However, we had to take it. One couple’s picture gave us the shock of our lives - it was fairly close friends of ours from home. Stan was a friend of mine in high school; we were on the football and baseball team together. Jill was a high school cheerleader with Sally. We even double dated once. I took Jill out and Stan dated Sally, we had fun but nothing happened between us. We had lost contact with them after high school. They attended a college about 200 miles away from ours. They were doing the same thing as we were, living together as a couple. We invited them to visit with us for the next weekend.

Sally and I made all the preparation for our coming weekend rendezvous. The apartment was cleaned, the guest room was set up, and the menu was prepared. Everything had to be perfect; Sally and I both felt that this could work. Finally the weekend came and they arrived at our doorstep. After greetings and hugs and kisses we sat down on the sofa to get to know each other. It was a bit awkward at first, after the expected, “you look good” and “what a nice place you have” there was unconvertible silence. There was a lot to talk about, after all what was at stake would affect all of us for the rest of our lives.

Finally Stan started. “This is strange, other than the chat room, no one knows about our relationship. It’s easier to talk on the Internet. It’s so anonymous. It was weird to find out we know each other from home. We are like you two, we realize if we don’t do something soon we may have to chose between our family and staying together as lovers.”

“I guess you want to know our story?” Asked Stan. “Well, it started with me visiting my Aunt and Uncle’s farm. I usually spent two weeks there each summer, but the summer before my senior year in high school was different. I usually hung out with my cousin Jim, but he was away at baseball camp for the first week, That meant the only other teenager to hang out with was his sister, Katie, who was two years older than me. In the past, Katie hardly spoke to me, but this summer was different. She commented on how much I had grown and how cute I was. The first time we were alone in the barn, she taught me the joys of sex. That was the first time I had gone all the way with a girl and I liked it. I was sorry to see Jim come home; I thought that was the end of Katie and me. Much to my surprise, Jim joined us in the barn and we took turns fucking his sister. Afterward, they told me they had been having sex, with each other, for about a year and they loved it. It was then I realized my longing for Jill was not as weird or perverted as I thought it was, after all Katie and Jim were doing it and they did not seem weird.”

Jill jumped in, “When Stan came back from the farm, he seemed different and he definitely paid more attention to me. We were always close, but he went out of his way to compliment me. When we went swimming, I would catch him looking at me, especially when I was wearing some of my older bathing suits that were a little too small for me.”

Stan jumped in, “Some of the suits showed more than they covered.”

Jill continued, “I enjoyed the attention Stan was showing me and I was seeing him differently, you know, more like a boy and not like a brother. My girlfriends would always tell me how sexy Stan looked, but this summer was the first time I saw him in that way.”

“Then, one day, I took the bold step,” confessed Stan. “Our parents were away for the afternoon, so we were all alone. We were out at the pool, Jill had one of those skimpy suits on, and I had a hard on just looking at her. She asked me to rub sun tan lotion on her back, which I did, but I went further. I made sure my hands rubbed a lot of her butt and thighs, making sure I “accidentally touched her thighs and pussy. Then I moved up and did her back. She had untied her top and the sides of her breasts were pushing out on either side, so as my hands went to her sides, I rubbed the exposed flesh. Then I got bold and pushed my hands under her and cupped her breasts. She didn’t object, so I began to massage and rub her tits and pinch her nipples.”

Jill spoke up, “That move surprised me. I felt his fingers on my butt and thighs and touch my pussy, I thought it was strange that Stan would do something like that, so I believed it was an accident. Really, it felt good to me and I wanted him to do more to me, but I could not tell him how I felt, since he was my brother and I thought he would think I was weird. So when his hands went to my breasts and he played with them, I knew he wanted the same thing I did. So I turned over, looked at him, grabbed his head and pulled him down to my lips. We must have kissed for two or three minutes, I was never so turned on in all my life.”

Now Stan took over telling the story. “I was surprised and ecstatic, Jill wanted me as much as I wanted her. We quickly moved inside, before anyone could see us. We ran upstairs to my bedroom and took off our clothes. I’ll never forget how beautiful Jill looked, standing before me, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I took her in my arms and laid her gently on the bed. I did everything II had seen on my porno videos and things that Katie and Jim had taught me. I kissed her neck and tits, spending a long time on her breasts.

“Oh my God,” said Jill, “I never felt anything like that before. I had dated guys and we made out, but Stan really and truly made love to me. I came from him just sucking and biting my nipples. When he moved down and licked my pussy I went bonkers, I must have had two or three orgasms before he was done.”

Now it was Stan’s turn to interrupt, “I could barely keep my tongue in contact with her pussy, her hips and legs were moving and thrashing all over the place.”

Everyone looked at Jill who just shrugged her shoulders and said, “What can I say I like my pussy licked. Almost nothing turns me on as a tongue on my pussy, that is a well trained tongue, like Stan’s” With that, she leaned over and kissed Stan.

Sally and I were being affected by Stan and Jill’s story; in fact we were very turned on. Sally’s hand was in my crotch rubbing hard dick and hand was cupping and squeezing Sally’s tit.

Ken looked over at Ken and Sally and smiled, “I can see this is having an effect on you two. I better finish telling the story before we forgot why we came here today. Anyway, we made love in my bed. The first time I entered Jill, it was incredible, it was as if I had never had sex before. The feeling was so intense.”

“Me too,” added Jill.

“I fucked her real slow, I wanted it to last for as long as possible. Jill must have had three or four orgasms before I came.”

We all looked at Jill, who shrugged her shoulders, made a face, and said, “I love sex with my brother. When it comes to him, I’m a slut; I will do anything to please him”

Stan continued, “Finally I could not control it anymore and I came and came. I never had an orgasm that powerful before, it was so intense. I collapsed on top of Jill and could not move or talk for three or four minutes.”

We talked about what we had done and what problems our relationship would cause our family. We did not know what to do, we tried dating other people, but came to the conclusion that we were meant for each other.”

The Stan took Jill in his arms and kissed her, gently at first, but then much more forceful. Their hands roamed over each other’s body. Sally and I looked at each other and then back at the couple making out in front of us. Soon, we were in each other’s arms, kissing and caressing each other. When we broke our embrace, we saw that Stan and Jill were watching us and smiling.

“We see our story has gotten you two all worked up, too,” said Stan.

“So what’s your story?” Asked Jill.

“Almost the same as yours,” I replied. “We dated other people, a little more than you did, but we came to same conclusion, we loved each other. We will tell you our full story later; we will give you a blow-by-blow description, no pun intended. I do not think either of us can take another vivid erotic description, as you just gave.

Anyway, we have been so happy here at college and we do not want it to end. However, we are afraid of being exposed and disgracing our families. That’s why we searched for another couple, just like us. Sally and I were so surprised when you sent us your pictures, we had no idea you were like us.”

“Stan and I were the same way.” Jill added. “We couldn’t believe that you guys had a relationship like Stan and I.”

Sally got up and went over a grabbed Jill’s hand. “Let me show you our apartment, it’s not much but it’s our incestuous home.” Both girls giggled at that comment. “I’d like to talk to you alone and it will give the boys time to talk.”

The girls left the room, which left Stan and me alone. “I don’t know what to talk to you about. I don’t know what questions we should be asking each other. There isn’t any guide on how to proceed. I will say, It’s nice we are already friends. If we decide that we can be the perfect couples, groups, quad, I don’t know what to call it; it will be quite easy to make it believable to our friends and family.”

“I know what you mean,” said Stan. The thought of me being without Jill is more that I can stand. I love my family, however I would consider not seeing them if we cannot work something out. Jill though has mixed emotions; she is not ready to tell our family to fuck off. I hope this works.”

We spent almost a half an hour sitting talking about everything, sports, politics, music, TV shows, just getting to know each other. Almost at the same time, Stan and I realized that the girls hadn’t returned, so we got up and searched for them. What we found surprised us. Jill and Sally were locked in a deep embrace, hugging and kissing each other. It looked like they had been crying. When they heard us enter the room, they both got up and ran to us. Sally was hugging me, while Jill was hugging Stan.

What happened next was even more remarkable. Sally took my hand and gave it to Jill; at the same time Jill took Stan’s hand and gave it to Sally. “Jill and I decided we weren’t going to waste any of this weekend. We might as well see if we are compatible or not.”

I said “You mean sexually compatible don’t you?” The girls both giggled at that comment. Stan and I looked at each other. “This is why we invited you here, I guess we should take the first step. Stan you take Sally into our room and Jill and I will use the guest room. If that’s OK with you, Stan?” I asked.

Stan looked at Jill, then Sally and finally me. “Sally, I never told anyone this, but I had a little crush on you ever since we went out on that date.” He looked at Jill, “I love you honey, I think we have got a chance for this to work out. I know I’m rushing it, but I’ve got a good feeling.”

Jill said, “Stan, I’ve learned to respect your feelings I hope you’re right. Now, go and fuck your brains out, but save some for me.” With that Jill kissed Stan and I kissed Sally.

Looking at Sally I could tell she felt the same way I did. “Sally honey, I love you more than anything, now go have fun, screw his ass off.” Stan and Sally left the room leaving Jill and myself alone. Talk about butterflies. “Jill, I’d like to talk to you first. I don’t want this to be a wham, bam, and thank you ma’am. As I told Stan, I love Sally so much and I want to be together with her. I’d like it to be just the two of us, but that can’t happen, so this is the next best thing. There’s a lot of things that have to come together correctly in order for our scheme to work, this is just the first step and maybe the easiest.”

“I know that, Ken.” Replied Jill. I love Stan more than anything, also. I know I’m not supposed to, but that’s life. I also know what’s at stake, let’s take a little at a time. My father always taught me if your buying a car, you have to test drive it before you decide if you want to buy it. Let me take you for a test drive, we can talk latter.” With that, Jill reached up, pulled my head down to hers and gave me a big, wet, passionate kiss.

I let my hands roam over her body. I grabbed her ass first, squeezing it, pressing it against my body. Then I moved them up her side until I came to her breasts. I grabbed, massaged, pinched, pulled and anything else you can do to a breast. I broke the kiss and started unbuttoning her blouse and then slipped it off her body. My hands then moved to her jeans. I unfastened the button, pulled down the zipper and then slid them down her body. When they reached the floor she stepped out of them. Jill was left standing there in her low cut black bra and matching thong panties. I moved back and took in the view; it was superb.

Jill did a slow turn, allowing me to see her tight ass. “Well, what do you think? Do you like what you see? I hope I didn’t disappoint you. I bought this bra and panties especially for this weekend. I hope you like it. Jill then moved toward me. “My turn,” she said. She lifted my shirt over my head and then ran her fingers over my chest. “Mmmmmm” was all she said. My pants quickly followed my shirt I stood therein my underwear. I did a slow turn around, after all what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. We stood there looking at each other; Jill finally looked at me and said, “That went well, what do you think? I can’t believe how nervous I am.”

“We all are,” I replied. “We want this to work so much, we could wind up fucking it up. I suggest we just start making out and see what comes naturally. If it’s meant to be, it will work, if not, we’ll try something else. What I’m trying to say is we have to stop putting so much pressure on us. Look at me, I’m in the presence of a beautiful woman, with a dynamite figure and I still don’t have a hard on. The only thing I should be thinking about is screwing the shit out of you; instead I’m worried about what ifs. Well fuck what ifs, come here Jill, let’s enjoy each other and forget about everything else.”

Jill answered me by unfastening her bra and let it fall to the floor, and then she pushed her panties down her legs and stood before me naked. She moved to me and pushed by jockey shorts down my body. She moved closer to me, pressing her body tight against mine. “I agree with what you just said, if it’s meant to be, it will happened, if not we still should have one wild weekend.” Her hands went to my dick and balls. “Let’s see if we can get this into the spirit of the weekend.” She dropped to her knees and started kissing and licking my cock and balls. After a few minutes, she concentrated on the head of my now erect cock. She licked the underside of the head and started sucking on it. While she was doing this, she played with my balls. Before long she had two-thirds of my cock down her throat, she then grabbed my ass and pulled it toward her, thereby swallowing my dick down to its base. That was all I needed, “I’m coming,” I yelled. She pulled my dick most of the way out of her mouth, until only the head was located inside of her. She played with my balls as I starting shooting wave after wave of sperm into her eager mouth.

When I finished coming, I looked at her with a kind of puzzled look. She must of read my mind, because she answered my look by saying, “I wanted to get that out of the way very quickly. I figured you were as nervous as I was and you would come rather fast. If you came too quickly, while we were in the middle of something special, it would tend to kill the mood. This way we can take our time and enjoy ourselves.” Saying that, she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips. “How was I? Did you like my blow job?”

“Jill, it was great and I see your point. Normally I can last a lot longer than I just did. It’s hard to relax, because the stakes are so high. Come over here so we can relax and just have fun with each other.” With that, I pulled her close to me ands started kissing her gently. I nibbled on her neck and earlobes. I licked her ear and kissed her eyelids. I moved my lips to hers, I used the tip of my tongue to trace the outline of her lips, and then I kissed her fully on the lips and pushed my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues played with one another, our actions became more heated as the kissed intensified. Finally I broke the kiss and moved my head downward toward her breasts. I kissed one breast then the other. I sucked one nipple then the other. And all this time, my fingers were gently kneading her breasts.

When I started to suck and bite her nipples, Jill started to moan. “Oh yeah Ken, that feels real good. You can bite a little harder, I like it rough. You don’t have to be afraid, I won’t break.”

With that encouragement I started sucking harder. My hand pinched the other nipple, pinching it, pulling it, squeezing it between my thumb and forefinger. My lips left her nipple as I moved my head downward to my next attraction. I quickly moved my other hand up to the breast my mouth had just left. Now used both hands worked in unison on her breasts. Jill really seemed to be enjoying it, her moaning was becoming louder and her breathing was deeper and faster. My lips found the place I was after, her moist, wet, steaming pussy. I pressed my tongue into her slit and found the opening. I pushed as much of my tongue into her pussy. With my hands on her tits and my tongue in her pussy, Jill came very quickly. She came so fast it surprised me. Sally usually builds up to her climaxes where Jill was enjoying my attention to her body one minute and the next minute she was thrashing, moaning, groaning, and shaking all over. I moved up and held while she returned to Earth.

Finally she opened her eyes and smiled at me. “That was good, very good, in fact that was great. I could get use to that very easily” she said. I usually don’t come that quickly; it must be the newness of everything. We seem to be handling everything so far. I hope Sally and Stan are doing as well as we are.” Saying that she looked at me with a more somber face. “That’s the first time I even thought about Stan since we started making love. Does that make me a terrible person?”

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers