Ken and Sally's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
236 Followers

“No it doesn’t Jill, after all that what we want to happen. To tell you the truth, I hadn’t though about Sally until you mentioned her name. I should feel guilty, but I don’t. If this plan of ours is going to work, we have to feel that way. I know I love her and she loves me. If the four of us are to be happy together, then I have to love you and Stan as much I love Sally.”

With tears in her eyes, Jill hugged me and gave me a kiss. “ I think I could love you Ken, I really do. I know it’s early in our relationship, but you have affected me like no one, other than Stan, has done.”

We resumed our kiss, allowing it to become more and more passionate. I laid her on her back and spread her legs. She reached down and grabbed a hold of my cock. She rubbed it up and down her wet slit, spending more and more time rubbing her clit with the head of my cock. She was finally satisfied that she was aroused enough/. She moved the head of my cock into her wet opening. She started pulling my cock toward her pussy. I took that as a sign she wanted me to enter her. She gasped slightly as I pushed the head of my cock all the way inside of her. I moved my cock in and out of her, very slowly at first, almost teasing her. I continued my movement with each thrust; I would go deeper and deeper inside of her. Finally, I had the full length of my cock inside of her. I paused for a minute, and then I started to pick up the pace. She wrapped her legs around my back and met each of my thrusts with a thrust of her own. The faster we rocked back and forth, the louder we got. She came first and I followed shortly after. We both collapsed in each other’s arms, enjoying our sexual high.

After a few minutes, we decided to go into the living room and see what happened to Sally and Stan. Jill put on a short robe she had brought and I found a pair of my gym short in the dresser. I took her hand in mine and we walked into the living room. Sally and Stan were already there. The way they looked at us, it was obvious they had heard us coming. They both had a kind of smile on their face. Sally started, “I guess we don’t have to ask you how you two got along, we heard.” With that Stan and Sally both began to laugh. Jill and I looked at each other and joined in their laughter.

“I would say that the mission was successful,” said Jill with a chuckle. “After all that’s why we are here. How did you two make out? Ken and I were too busy to notice anything from your room.”

“You two were too loud,” laughed Stan. “Ken and you couldn’t have heard a fire engine stop out side your window with their siren blaring.” All four of us laughed at that statement. “Seriously,” he continued, “Sally and I made out, pun intended, quite well. We have some more trials, but we are looking good at this point. What do you think Ken, as if I didn’t know?”

“It went better than I expected. Stan you have a wonderful sister here. I can see why you love her so much. Everyone seems to be happy with what just happened and there doesn’t seem to be any jealousy. We have not heard from you Sally. How do you feel.”?

“I must admit, I was a little jealous when I heard the loud sounds from you and Jill,” replied Sally. “You have to admit, sharing the person you love is not that easy. Then I looked at Stan. He looked me in the eyes and told me, Ken must really love me. I remember I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face that said I didn’t understand that statement. Stan knew exactly what I was thinking, he said, whoever but a true love would trust his soul mate to be with another man for the sake of their life together.”

With that, we all got up and had a group hug. Everyone had tears in their eyes. I was hugging Sally and Jill was hugging Stan. Soon, Jill and I were hugging as was Stan and Sally. Jill and

Sally started to hug, as did Stan and me. I had never hugged a guy when dressed only in shorts, it was an unusual sensation. The next thing that happened was surprising; Jill and Sally started to kiss. This was not a typical girl-to-girl kiss, you know a glad to see you one. No, this was a very passionate kiss. As they continued to kiss their robes became undone, now it was breasts pushing against breasts, pussy pushing against pussy. It really turned me on. They broke their kiss and motioned for us to join them. Stan and I looked at each other, each trying to read the body language of the other. Finally Stan, walked over and joined them, I followed. We now had a group kiss. Four sets of lips and four tongues all pressed together. It was impossible to tell whom you were kissing. It was also the most erotic thing I ever did.

We all lay down on the living room floor, all tangled together in a big pile. I felt breasts pressing against my back and a pussy rubbing my face. It was impossible to know who was rubbing against you. Well almost impossible, I knew whose cock was pressing against my leg, although I didn’t care. It was like my mind had accepted four people together rather than just two. I sucked a nipple, rubbed a pussy and grabbed a set of balls. Everything felt wonderful. Soon we had a daisy chain going. I was licking Jill’s pussy, while Sally sucked on my cock. Stan was eating Sally and Jill was deep throating Stan. The visual stimulation was unbelievable. Soon we switched partners and returned the favor to the person who just sucked us. Before long we all came.

After a brief rest period, the girls were horny again. Stan and I looked at each other and then at the girls. Our looks told them, we needed more time to recuperate. Jill and Sally didn’t, they began to kiss each other. Soon they were sucking on each other’s boobs. After a few minutes, they moved themselves in a 69 position and starting licking each other’s pussy.

After watching this for about ten minutes Stan and I got aroused. I moved behind Jill’s ass and Ken did the same to Sally. I entered Jill’s pussy while Sally was licking it. Talk about an erotic sensation, as my dick left Sally’s pussy, Jill’s tongue was running up and down the length of it. I could tell Stan was getting the same treatment from Sally just by the look on his face. I started coming in Jill’s pussy about the same time as Stan came in Sally’s. After Stan and I withdrew the girls really got into some mean pussy licking, they tried to suck the semen out of each other’s pussy, what a sight. I know when Sally is coming and she had three orgasms from Jill’s tongue before she collapsed on the floor. Jill did the same. There wasn’t much else to do other carry the girls to bed and rest up for tomorrow.

Sally and I slept very soundly; we both woke up well satisfied. Before we got out of bed, we laid together, in each other’s arms and talked. We both agreed that last night was the best sex we had ever had. Sally asked me, “Ken, answer me truthfully. Are you jealous of me being with Stan or for that matter Jill?”

I looked her in the eyes and asked. “Are you happy? Did you enjoy what we did last night? Would you like to do it again?” With each question Sally nodded her head to indicate a yes answer. “How could I be jealous of anything that would make you this happy. Let’s get up and see how are guests are doing.”

Sally and I left our bedroom and looked in the kitchen and living area of our apartment. Jill and Stan were not there, so they were still in bed. We decided to wake them up. First we listened at the door, we didn’t want to interrupt anything they might be doing. When we didn’t hear anything we opened the door and peeked in, they were both asleep. I went to Jill’s side of the bed and Sally went to Stan’s. On a signal, we both leaned down and kissed them until they woke up. After Jill was awake, I was rewarded with a great big kiss. Soon we were all in their bed together. This was going to be a fun relationship.

Over the next few months, the four of us got together as often as possible. A few times, when a paper was due, it would only be three of us. Eventually, we all agreed, we would proceed with the plan.

Phase two would start - the courtship of Sally and Ken and Jill and myself.

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
236 Followers