Ken Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane loved the feelings she was experiencing, Yet she found herself wanting something more. Then she felt Cindy's finger sliding into her cunt another quickly followed the first, then a third. Her hips began humping those lovely fingers. She started climbing toward her peak when the fingers found her G-spot. They rubbed and it seemed like a huge itch being scratched. The more it was scratched the more it itched and the harder she wanted it scratched. "Oh God Yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck it hard! Oh Damn! I'm cumming! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh! ooohhhhh.

Cindy eased off a bit and let her come down a little. Then she suddenly redoubled her efforts.

OH! Damn! Not again! Oh shit! I'm cumming again!! OH MY GOD, YES! OOHH! YES! OOHH! OOHH! OOHH! YYEESSSS! Jane pushed her hips up hard against the source of her extreme pleasure and held them there shaking until it subsided. "Oh my god, Cindy, that was so beautiful."

"Well Ken, do you feel hurt or angry, and jealous seeing your girl making love with someone else; especially a woman?"

"Mark at first I was angry, not at Jane or Cindy, but at you for setting this up. You put Jane up against an expert. Cindy could seduce a nun. But true to your promise you are sitting out here with me. Jane was free to make her choice, now her future choices as well. How can I be angry? I have my own choices to make too."

Very shortly Jane pulled Cindy up on her and kissed her. "Thank you, Lover." I've never known such pleasure. Jane rolled Cindy over and kissed her again. "Now I want to return the favor. If you'll please tell me what to do" She kissed Cindy hard and long while their tongues danced together. "Mmm, you smell good, just like me." They both giggled. Jane kissed Cindy's neck all over as Cindy had done for her.

"Good girl, Jane. Just do what you enjoyed me doing to you, and whatever I didn't do that you would have enjoyed. Don't worry, it's a very natural thing."

"Cindy, I love your breasts. I wish mine had such firm shape. They make me want to suck your nipples." Jane sucked one into her mouth. "Yummm!" Then she bit down on it and pulled it hard as Cindy had done to her.

"Did you enjoy me doing that to you, Jane?"

"No, but I really enjoyed how it felt after. It seemed to sensitize me to everything else that

you did."

Jane continued teasing her way down Cindy's body taking her time just as Cindy had done. Even though she was eager to taste Cindy's pussy, she wanted to give Cindy the same pleasures that Cindy had given her. Eventually she reached her goal. She paused for a moment to savor her adventure. "I thought the scent might turn me off, but it's so hot, I love it. It's like a mix of musk, sandalwood, and fresh ocean breeze." Cindy's clit was quite large so it was a very special oral treat. For Jane, it was like a custom built pacifier, Perfect in every way, length, diameter, texture, moisture, and taste.

"Jane, Honey, please turn around so we can share this."

Both girls put their arms around each other's beautiful asses and hugged each other's pulsing, trembling, sweet, honey, dripping pussies tight against their mouths in the most intense kiss that either could give the other.

For Cindy, Jane's whole body was like the perfect medium and materials for a very special work of art. Jane was not an artist she did not see her self creating the art, just loving and adoring every detail of it completely with every one of her 5 senses plus all 5 of her psychic senses as well. Thus, as much as Jane wanted to run and leap hand and hand with Cindy over the edge of a mutual orgasm together, Cindy's controlling prevented it from happening that way. The pleasure that each enjoyed from the other was so great and satisfying that neither Jane or Cindy wanted to take it over the edge into massive orgasm that it would become because it would reach a peak and then they would come back down from it. However, sexual parts are not ruled by brains. Eventually both exploded in an intense orgasm that affected them both physically and emotionally sated.

"Cindy, I am so sorry that I tried to rush you. I was too self centered to understand what you were trying to teach me about enjoying every sensation to it's fullest with each small act along the way. I didn't realize it until I was almost at my orgasm then I wanted to make it last and I couldn't. It was then that I realized the little pleasures that I might have deprived you of all along the way. Cindy, I am so sorry. I truly hope you will forgive me and allow me to make this up to you.

"Cindy turned Jane around and kissed her lovingly on mouth. " Oh! Jane! That was such a beautiful apology for such a simple mistake that nearly every person new to this makes. Jane I love you."

"Oh Cindy! I love you too." Jane kissed Cindy's mouth very deeply with her tongue and hugged her body close to her with all the affection she was able to show.

Cindy returned Jane's kiss and hug with equal if not greater affection. The kiss lasted for a long time, as though it might never end The two girls began rubbing each other's backs on down to the cheeks of their asses. This time Jane took the time to enjoy and think about the texture, feel, color, fragrance, and even the sound of Cindy's skin as her hand rubbed it. She would never miss it again. Not any of it if she could help it.

"Gee, Ken, I nearly soaked your bath towel on that first big- o .Now it looks like I get to finished the mess. Ken, you don't mind if I fuck Jane now do you?"

"Mark, why would I mind if you fucked Jane now? I made a ton of mistakes since I first started dating her. Now she is not the same innocent little girl that she was and that I loved then. She'll fuck whoever she wants to fuck now. I would like one favor though, that I get to fuck her first. We haven't been together since returning back to school a couple of days ago"

"Ken, I can wait for that even it needs a day or two. Besides, Cindy's going to need some attention from me for a while anyway."

"Mark I'd like to find from how you managed to set up the TV cameras so that you could get all of the angles and distances that you could change without a camera being totally obvious."

"I'm pretty good at electronics. If you want your room set up that way, I'd be glad to do it, and show you how it's done. I can do it for about $200 in materials. In fact camouflaging cameras in your room the same as I have will make it look like air conditioning vents that the contractor installed. Security cameras with full color and excellent resolution are available pretty cheap. The trick is this little gadget, the controller. It can control up to six cameras at one time. I only have four mounted in my room. Each camera can scan 90 degrees both vertical and horizontal. I can show you on this channel where all four of the camera's are mounted. The controls are all remote the cameras are battery powered and use very little power so one fresh battery in each camera will last almost 200 hours. If you want, I can get this to work by noon tomorrow. There is camera number one. See that little air vent near the ceiling at a corner of the room? The others are on the other corners mounted in the same way. I can view any spot in this room for any distance of the wall spot I want to see. You are seeing my first attempt at a DVD pornographic production. You'll notice that we need a sound editing system with someone who knows how to use it. One thing in our favor; sound can be edited after the fact on a laptop computer."

"Check this! The second show is on!".

"Oh Jane! I'm almost ready to cum! My pointed tits have extremely sensitive nipples. The way you're using your mouth and teeth on them really brings me on. Oh no, honey, don't stop now! Oh yeah, baby keep on sucking that hot black titty, Make me cum! Oh it's so good I don't want it to end but I can't hold off. Oh I'm cumming!" Cindy's eyes closed she moaned, spasmed, and then began to relax.

Jane quickly inserted two fingers into Cindy's hot and wet milk chocolate colored cunt. After some rubbing, she inserted a third finger into Cindy's cunt, and her thumb rubbing Cindy's large clit. Cindy was climbing a high of another orgasm before she came down from her last one. Jane kept Cindy climbing higher and higher. She began to whimper. Jane slowed down. As Cindy's climb slowed, Jane speeded it up again. Cindy began to squirm.

"I need it now. "Please don't tease me any longer."

Jane gave Cindy what she wanted. This time with Jane's thumb, on her clit, and three fingers rubbing her "G" spot Cindy's orgasm was much more intense than her last one. But now it was time for the big one. Jane kissed her way down over Cindy's navel, around her perfectly waxed mons, and down to her beautiful large clit. With a few licks Cindy's clit slid from it's protective hood into Jane's warm and gentle mouth.

"Oh no, girl, you're getting some of this too." Cindy pulled Jane's legs around to where she could kiss Jane's pussy too. As Cindy began to suck Jane's clit she slid three her fingers one at a time up into Jane's cunt, lubricated them and worked down one at a time into Jane's ass. "You need some loosening up anyway, honey. You're going to find a lot of men and women who want that pretty white ass of yours." The sexual tension began to grow. The girls hugged each other closer and closer as each pushed her ass back to receive the thrust from the others hand; then thrust her hips forward again for the suck that the other was about to give. Their intimate pleasure grew into simultaneous explosive orgasms that left them exhausted. Soon both girls were sound asleep still wrapped together in their 69 embrace and kiss.

"Okay Ken. The show is over. Let's put these towels in the wash, and go to bed. The sofa opens into a bed. the user makes it in the morning so it stays made. and fresh. In other words, you can go to bed in your own room without worrying over my comfort. It's now 3 AM. in six hours we need to be at the surveillance store. We better set our alarms at 8:30. I'll leave a note for Cindy. She'll have breakfast made for us by the time we return. I have a toolbox in my van so after breakfast if you can lure the girls down to the pool for an hour and a half, I'll have the job done with no one the wiser. If you want a six cameras system instead of four, the controller is the same so it will only cost you another $50 per camera and about $50 more for camouflage plus another half hour to install the extra cameras. Think about it tonight and bring your checkbook in the morning. By the way. When you take the girls down to the pool bring your best digital camera. You'll be glad you did."

End Chapter 1

12