Ken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark kicked his swim suit off of his ankles. He pulled Jane to her feet and turned her back to him. He lifted her and set her down so that the length of her slit rode his huge cock spreading her love honey lubricant on it.

Jane stood on her tiptoes to keep from losing that wonderful cock from between her legs

Mark covered her right tit with his left hand. Then he began rubbing her clit with the side of his right hand and massaging her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Jane turned her head back toward his face for a kiss. She kissed him with her eyes open and gazing lovingly into his eyes. "I want to suck that beautiful cock of yours."

Mark set her down and turned her. Then guided her down to her knees.

Jane licked a big glob of precum from the head and rolled it around on her tongue.

Did you like it?

Jane licked it again. "Yes, it tastes sweet and just a little salty. I want more of it. Jane began to suck as if she loved it."

Mark let her play with it in her mouth for a while. Then he took her head in his hands and pulled her mouth down over his cock until she couldn't breathe. She started to gag and choke. He let her recover. "Swallow it just as you get to the gag point."

She did as he told her, and the massive cock slid down further and easier this time. Two more tries and she had it all. It would take some time to learn to hold her breath longer, but she could deep throat his 10 inches of cock.

Ken and Cindy watched the action on Ken's TV screen. "Still want to marry her?", Cindy asked. Cindy had her hand around Ken's thick, bone hard cock sliding it up and down his shaft.

Ken's eyes showed his sorrow. "No way would I want to marry a woman like that. I would like to keep on fucking her though. A guy married to a woman like that would be laughing stock for every guy in town. I can't quite imagine staying home taking care of our children while she is out fucking one or more of the guys that I work with and then having them tease me about it the next day."

Cindy looked pained. "I'm just like her, Ken. It really saddens me that no good man who knows anything about me would have me to be his wife and the mother of his children."

"I'm sorry Cindy. I didn't mean for that to apply to you. Couldn't you just move to a different state where no one knows you and start over?"

"Ken, you just don't understand. I can't change who and what I am, nor could I deceive a man who would love me. Suppose I married a man like that and bore his children and then he caught me fucking his best friend. I am who I am. I can't change that now and perhaps wouldn't change it if I could. I love to fuck and I need more than one man. I love fucking a new man. Not as a one night stand , but long enough to learn all about him, perhaps enough to love him. I also enjoy making love with another girl. Again, learning enough about her to love her. But one thing different about me is that I don't care if a person I love fucks someone else. What you said about being humiliated by other people about it would bother me also because I too am a person who takes pride in her self. Mark is not a bad person. Yes he loves to fuck and no attractive woman is safe from wanting and having his beautiful big black cock. You needed to know that your girl, under the right circumstances would fuck another man. Almost any woman would and might even fall in love with all or part of him. Many men marry a woman before they ever consider how they would handle such a situation. Isn't it interesting that, watching Jane fucking Mark and enjoying it so much, you got this turned on by it? Now think about this. Suppose you and Jane married, had some children and lived in an apartment complex like this or even a nice house in suburbia, and Jane was able to say to you, "If you don't have anything special planned, would you mind watching the children while I go over and play with Mark tonight, and would you mind too much if Cindy wanted to bring the kids over visit you tonight? Both our kids and theirs would enjoy a sleepover. Now let's get the whole picture here. Let say that the entire complex is occupied by couples who are open with sex like that. No one needs to cheat. The children always have other children to play with. Try on the economics. This place has 48 nice apartments compare the cost of building 48 separate houses each with nice back yard, garage, swimming pool, appliances, etc. It would cost each family everything they could earn. In a place like this, we could do quantity purchasing on everything we buy, for example: sleeper-sofa -. $1200. If this is 48 of that?- $300? refrigerator, freezer, washer, dryer, beds, mattresses. Now groceries we all use the same stuff. Compare the per pound cost of a case of steaks compared to two pounds of steak. Now no one living in our complex can humiliate anyone else. With a thorough a medical exam and a welcoming party with a lot of fucking and whatever, we can screen and admit only people like us. Others will run. Think about it. Sure it's communal living, but if everyone follows a few rules couldn't it be a good thing?"

"I am thinking about it. It sounds extremely good, but is a utopia like that possible? Suppose one happens to like spending time with a lover more than with their mate? If there are children, what about them?"

On the TV screen in Ken's room, Jane gazed lovingly up into Mark's eyes as she sucked his huge cock. She took it out of her mouth just long enough to say "I want you to cum in my mouth as soon as you can.". She put it back in her mouth and began to suck hard and fast as she massaged all along the shaft. Soon Jane felt Mark start to tense up and then his balls began to pulse in her hand as they shot his cum down her throat. Jane did not lose a drop.. She swallowed it as if it was a mixture of honey and cream. After licking the last droplet from him, She rose to her feet and put her arms around Mark's neck. She kissed him deeply sharing some of the last of the cum she had saved for him in her mouth.

Mark said, "Okay honey it's your turn now." Mark moved his head down between her thighs and began kissing and licking his way up toward her slit. as his tongue reached its target Jane's pleasure climbed to such a high that her fingers wrapped the sheets into her fists and held them as tight as she could Mark kept her close for a long time bringing her right to the very edge then letting it slide away from her. Then he inserted three fingers and began massaging her "G" spot. He started too slow and too soft deliberately at first

Jane finally had to beg him to give her an orgasm. "Please Mark stop teasing and let me have it now!. Oh please, baby, make me cum hard and long! Yes! Oh yes! Oh God, yes! It feels soooo fucking goooood! Oh yes, honey, hold me, love me!" Mark was behind her now spooning her. He began massaging her nipples softly and gently. Oh baby, I love this so much maybe later you can hold me all night like this?" Jane rolled Mark over onto his back and straddled his hips she guided his massive 10 inch cock up to her vaginal opening and held it as she impaled her self down over it. She took about 6 inches on the first push. She backed it out until only the plumb head was left inside of her. Then she impaled herself on it again. This time it went 2 inches deeper. Jane groaned in pain as Mark drove his last 2 inches into her hard. She expected it to hurt some since he was much larger than Ken, but the pain was more than she expected. Mark put his arms round her waist with his large black hands almost covering her smooth well shaped ass cheeks squeezing her even further onto his huge cock. Jane laid down on Mark's chest and softly kissed his mouth. Her arms slid under his arms and her hands began softly and sensuously rubbing his hair. She began to pleasure herself, slowly and gently fucking his big black cock in and out of her sweet wet pussy.

"Jane, honey, your hot little pussy feels so nice and tight around my cock that I'd like to keep it in there and let you fuck your self on it forever"

"Oh, Mark, your big black cock feels so good deep inside of me that I don't ever want to let it go. Please don't ever stop fucking me! How long do you think we can keep fucking nice and slow and gentle like this?"

"I'd like it to be all night, Jane, but even though I have good staying power, my dick will take over sooner than I want it to. Just be ready to take all of my cum deep inside of you when it happens."

Meanwhile it the other bedroom, "Ken, I'm going to get on all fours facing the TV screen for you. I want you to fuck my pussy from behind. play with my tits and my clit while you fuck my loving pussy at Jane's pace and watch her enjoy getting thoroughly fucked by Marks big cock. Let's try to cum at the same time that they do"

Mark lasted almost 30 minutes, but At 20 minutes Jane had cum twice and was screaming for him to speed it up. Jane felt a huge one coming and wanted to feel Mark spurting his cum deep inside of her as she went over the edge "Harder, faster, you bastard. I need it now, you teasing son-of-a- bitch!" Mark was amazed to hold out for 10 extra minutes under all the abuse Jane was giving him. Just short of 30 minutes Mark began pounding up at Jane's ass like a jackhammer. "Here it cums you slut bitch!" He rammed it up into her as if he wanted her to hurt from it. He held her tight as she came so hard she spurted her cum all over Mark's belly, thighs and the bed sheet. The pleasure showing on her face told her story.

Cindy drained Ken in 25 minutes. She was concerned that he disappointed his self. "Ken your 25 minutes was more than enough for me. I'm glad I used this towel under me or I would have soaked you bed. Look how wet it is. You made me feel so good you deserve a nice cold beer. Lie back and rest, lover, I'll go get us one." She put a robe on and left, softly closing the door behind her. She wrapped lightly on Marks door, opened it and stuck her head inside. "Hi, How are you guys doing? I'm going to the kitchen to grab a couple of cold ones. Would you like a couple as well?"

Mark laughed. "First we're doing just fine. Second we'd love a couple of cold ones."

Jane was clearly embarrassed. "When did you guys get back?"

Cindy grinned like a cat about to kill a mouse "Oh, we never left the apartment."

Jane was horrified. "Oh my God! What will Ken think?

Cindy shrugged. "Don't worry about it, Jane, he knows the truth. What difference does it make what he thinks about it now. Besides he and I were in Ken's room doing same thing that you and Mark were doing in here. You were very stupid, Jane. Ken is a very good man. You had him all to yourself. Mark boasts that he can take any woman he wants. He taunted Ken with that remark. Ken thought that if he could trust you around his roommate, who felt confident enough to make a boast like that, then he could trust you as his wife anywhere with anyone. Did you think Ken was insecure enough to be a cuckold for you and stay home watching your children while you were out fucking every big black cock you could find? Jane, I don't know what kind if any relationship you will have with Ken tomorrow morning or if you will have any kind of relationship at all. You have all night to think about it. Also remember that I'll be in Ken's bed with him making sure that he doesn't grieve too much that the girl he loved was nothing but a slut for big black cock. Cindy left the room and went to the kitchen. She took four cold beers from the refrigerator and put then into a basket to carry them easily, and dropped two of them off for Mark and Jane. She took the remaining two cans back to Ken's bed room. Cindy opened one of the cans and handed it to Ken.

Ken still felt a need to defend Jane. "Weren't you a bit hard on Jane?"

Cindy opened the last can for her self and took a long drink before setting the can on the night stand and climbing back into bed. "No, I wasn't hard on her at all. She made her decision. Now she needs to live with it and whatever price she has to pay for her choice. She needed to know that. Cindy woke Ken and Mark at 8:00 AM.

End Chapter 2

12