Ken Ch. 03

Story Info
Ken and Jane become professional.
8.1k words
4.24
18.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

In this chapter Ken and Jane are introduced into interracial prostitution through an interracial club.


The guys quickly dressed and left the apartment. At 9 00AM Jane awoke and showered then she slipped on a thin robe and wandered out into the kitchen where Cindy was making breakfast.

Cindy said, "good morning, lover" taking time out to kiss Jane hotly on her mouth.

Jane quickly looked into the living room. "Where are the guys?"

"They went to the electronics store to get some new stuff for Mark's business. If you will help me get the breakfast ready for them, I'll take you out shopping after."

Jane frowned. Why? I have clothes.

Cindy laughed "Ever been out to a black club? or hostess for a black men's party?"

Jane shook her head. "No."

"Then let me help you pick out some sexy things to wear. Mark will expect it of you. If you like fucking black guys, some things will be expected of you. "C'mon let's get it going.

By 10::00AM, the girls had just left as the guys returned.

Mark said, "Cindy did a great Job."

Ken was puzzled. "Oh?"

"Yeah, I asked Cindy to take Jane out and help her pick out some party clothes. I thought it would take some persuasion to get her out the door"

Ken stared blankly. "She's got clothes."

"Ever been out to a black men's club, .Ken?" You'll be amazed at how she looks. When Cindy's done with her. Now let's get your room done. You'll want to use your new toys before the afternoon is over. Ever wonder how much money a porn star can make? It's big bucks. Cindy suggested it right after she saw the first scene. The one of Jane and Cindy together will be worth some a lot of money. Are you in with us?"

"I sure am! Thank you for the offer!"

By 12:30, 6 cameras were wired in and functioning. They could be operated from Mark's bedroom, or the living room. They could be controlled separately or automatically in preset sequence. Just as Mark returned from putting the last of the tools and scrap away in the van, the girls returned from their shopping run.

Jane was all excited. "C'mon, Ken I want to show you my new clothes!" She took Kens hand, and practically dragged him into his bedroom. Mark took Cindy into his own room, and started the cameras on automatic sequence.

In Ken's bedroom Jane asked, "Did you miss me last night?"

Ken had to think for a moment. "No. as a matter of fact I didn't. Cindy was with me all night long. If you enjoy riding the "Chestnut Stallion", It's fine with me. Cindy is a fine and loving companion. Mark wants to take us out clubbing soon."

Jane looked surprised. "He didn't say anything to me about it."

Ken replied "I'm surprised that Cindy didn't. He asked her to take you shopping. Now let's see you in those new outfits."

Jane held up a new party dress "This one is for going out to clubs. Feel how soft it is. Look, you can almost see right through it. I've always wanted a hot dress like this."

Ken looked at it and felt of it then asked. "How many big black studs do you think you can handle?"

Jane replied with a teasing smile. "I don't know, but it might be fun to find out."

Ken warned. "Just remember, Babe, Once it starts, You can't control a thing and there's nothing I can do to help you. Those boys control everything. You don't leave until they are ready to let you go."

"Oh, Ken, stop trying to scare me. You know that they are not that bad. Besides think how much better of a wife I can be for you with all that they can teach me".

Ken was getting angry. "At this point, I wouldn't marry you. I don't intend to be a built-in babysitter while you are busy fucking some chestnut stallion or another. I'm just not the cuckold type .We can still fuck once in a while if you like. You are still a very beautiful woman. I just can't take any lies or cheating, and the truth is, it's just not the way I want to live. I have to admit, though, that dress makes you look like one fine little fuck. Get your ass up on the bed.

Jane was getting hot from teasing Ken. "I still love you and I love it when you fuck me."

"Good. Suck my cock for me now. Jane bent down and took his erect cock into her mouth. Oh, yeah, that feels sweet, now I want to cum in your hot little mouth and I want you to swirl it around on your tongue and taste all of it thoroughly then I want you to swallow all of it down. Just like you would for a chestnut stallion."

Jane acted shocked. "I would not do that!"

Ken was seething deep inside. "You already have. I'll prove it to you soon enough. You'll do anything for a big black cock. The nastier it is, the more you love it. You're already a slut for Marks black cock, you might as well be a whore too That's what he's training you for, but I want something out of it too. Don't worry, I'll protect you as long as you cooperate. I'll even pose as your boyfriend. Black men love to humiliate white men by fucking their wives and girlfriends. They will pay well for that pleasure. You enhance their pleasure by helping them humiliate me. We are all going to make some money out of this. You will get your share of that. If you are going to be a slut and a whore anyway, you might as well let it pay your way. I might even do a similar thing. Black women love fucking white men for the same reasons. Now start sucking! Oh yeah, Baby, that feels so nice! Swallow my cock. Deep throat it! Oh Yes! Mark has taught you well. Keep it up, baby, I'm almost there! Oh yes! I'm cumming!! Atta girl suck hard and deep now while I cum for you...Now it's your turn. Spread that pussy out for me I'm going to suck it for you so nice you'll cum all over my face. Then I'm going to fuck it until yours and my cum combined runs down your ass. then, I'm going to fuck your ass until you cum from that."

"Please be gentle and kind with me. I still really do love you, you know"

Ken couldn't hide his anger. "Jane, I'll show you what I know about you and what your love for me is all about soon enough.

Ken performed as he said he would but the love and tenderness just wasn't there.

Later in the living room Ken dug out three DVD's and loaded them into the playback machine in the order that the events occurred. "Jane, I want you to watch these and then tell me what your love is worth."

The DVD came on and Jane and was there full screen locked in a tongue twisting kiss with Cindy that would make a telephone wire as hard as the pole it came from.

"You told her that you loved her too. Watch the next one. It's of you and Mark. See right at the beginning you're telling him that you don't want me to know that he's fucking you. You did things for him that you never would do for me, including sucking him off and swirling it around on your tongue and swallowing it just like you said you'd never do. You also told him that you loved him. Jane, it seems like you love anyone that gives you a good cum. Compare your performance with both of them to your performance with me. A man needs to trust his wife. How can I ever trust you? ...I told Jack you'd be waiting here in my room for him at 11:00AM tomorrow you should be done with the DVDs by then. Ruth says he's a pretty good fuck so you should enjoy him. You can invite Ruth over after you have exhausted Jack. Oh, Mark and Cindy will be doing the DVD so it should come out pretty good. Have fun. You'll get to watch me and Ruth get it on Wednesday. Oh, we already have copies made of the DVD's that You've just seen. By the way, you have a cute roomie at the dorm. bring her over for Mark to train this weekend. if she has a boyfriend, she can bring him along too. Cindy will explain to you about the DVD's. We'll make money from those too."

The next day, Ken hit the library as soon as it opened. Eight hours later He watched two hour long lectures on the library computer Internet it was 9:00 PM when he got home.

Mark and Cindy were there editing DVD's. Mark spoke. "Jane went back to her dorm. She says she'll bring over what you wanted this weekend. You were a bit harsh with her, you know."

Ken was still angry. "Right up to the time she climbed into bed with you I was going to marry her and make her the mother of my children. Now I can't because I can't trust her and I won't be a wimp assed cuckold for any woman. I can't very well be pissed at you, Mark, because I knew you'd try to fuck her and I gave you the opportunity to try. She could have said no several times but she thought she could get away with it and make a fool out of me. Did you get good DVD of her and Jack."

"Oh yeah! Ruth too .She came in later. It was some pretty hot stuff."

Ken was still running on his anger. "I figured that once she thought about sex she'd get into it .I wonder if Ruth has any juice left. I want to try her out" .Ken dialed the number on his cell phone.." Hi, it's me, Ken, I just finished school for the day. Would you like to like to join me for a cold one? "..."Good. I'll be in my room watching a DVD with my mini fridge stocked with fresh cold ones. See you in 20 minutes then.".

Right on time Ken heard a soft knock on the door. "It's open, come on in."

Ruth untied the belt of her robe "What are you watching?"

Ken grinned. "You. I thought you might like to watch it with me."

Ruth studied the screen for a moment. "I heard you and Mark were doing some DVD's. Jack and I don't mind as long as, we're included in everything, including profit."

Ken laughed. "Of course! Our actors and actresses get a cash payment plus royalties on every DVD of them that we sell. The fridge is over there in the corner. Grab a cold one and come on over." Ken patted the bed next to him..

Ruth dropped the robe she wore, and rolled onto the bed next to Ken. "Wow! Those came out good! She really is one hot little bitch isn't she?"

Ken laughed. "She sure is! It's funny, as a guy that was in love with her, I'm angry as hell. But as just a guy, the more she fucks, the more I'm attracted to her. I want to fuck her now more than I ever did. Is that perverse or what?

Ken rubbed a nipple. You, also, are one hot little bitch. Just looking at you turns me on. You have gorgeous facial features that require no make up. You keep your hair so soft and shiny that I can't help wanting you to brush it all over my body. Your beautiful titties must be about a "C." cup. They are perfectly shaped with nipples that look made to be rubbed by a man's hand. and your ass is so pretty it competes with your cute little pussy for the attention of my hard cock. Your thighs are so soft and smooth I'd like to lie between them all night long rubbing them with my super close shaved cheeks, licking them with my moist soft tongue and kissing them with my soft lips gently sucking them leaving little kiss marks all over to show that they have been thoroughly loved. Your little pussy lips looked so soft and wet and warm that I want to suck them all over, and work my way up to your cute little clit that's peeking out right now looking to be licked and sucked until it grabs the attention of every nerve in your lovely body."

Ruth, by this time had Ken's cock in her mouth sucking on it as hard and fast as she could. ..."Okay sweet love, I need you in me right now. I'm so fucking hot that I want to feel your lovely soft cum spurting hard from deep inside my pussy right up into my heart and soul just as soon as you can make it happen. Don't wait for me. I'll probably be there before you are. Oh my God! I feel you entering me. it's so beautiful. Oh, yes, baby fuck me hard and fast...Yes, cum deep inside of me whenever you're ready. Oh YESSS!!...I can feel you cumming deep inside of me now. OOOHHH GOD! I'M CUMMINNNNGGGG TOO!! OOOOOHHHH!! Mmm it feels wonderful. Oh Yeah, Please just lie here with me and cuddle for a while. We might even take a little nap as we cuddle. Maybe when we wake up we can even play a little more. Don't worry about Jack. He's used to me loving whoever I want. Right now his mind is on Jane. So is mine when you are not with me. Go to sleep."

"Okay."

Ruth put her arm around Ken's chest and laid her face between his neck and shoulder. Within minutes she was fast asleep.

Ken followed close behind her. Sometime between then and morning he awoke to the feel of soft smooth skin on his cheeks and forehead. He realized that Ruth must keep her pussy freshly waxed at all times. Then he felt her warn soft tongue on his cock and knew what was expected of him. He was glad to deliver.

Ruth softly spoke. "Oh, yes, Ken soft and slow. Please make it last. I love what you are doing to me. I want to take all of your sweet cum in my mouth and swallow it little at a time so I can taste and feel it as it becomes a part of me."

As Ken felt Ruth's urgency begin to build, He had to shift his mind from baseball to car racing in order to keep from blowing his own load too soon.

Ruth had three orgasms each one progressively more intense than the last. Her clit was getting almost too sensitive but not quite. She knew this one would be the big one. Ruth did her best to delay Ken and he held off for an hour before Ruth said, "Oh, honey, please put it in me. I just can't hold off any longer. I need you right now. Yes! I can feel you coming! Don't worry baby, I'm right with you We'll make it together. Oh Yeah, Ken fuck me hard and fast. I want it so bad, Baby." Ken and Ruth both went into orgasmic spasm at the same time. Ruth actually squirted and her spurts matched Ken's. ..."Mmmm, Baby. That was beautiful."

Ken turned and spooned Ruth as she dozed off into a very deep sleep.

Ken woke up at 8:00 AM. Ruth was gone but left a note on the night stand under a beer can

"Thank you for a beautiful night that I'll remember for always. I'll always want you. Please call whenever you can and want me.

I Love You, Ruth "

Ken had a lecture to attend at 10:00 AM. then a memorization session for 5 hours afterward on differential equations at the library. He had to be able to derive a few theorems for a test on Friday. He met Jack in the hallway.

"How do you like my lady?", Jack asked.

Ken grinned. "Anytime you feel that you want to get rid of her,. I'll be glad to take her. She is a real loving sweetheart of a woman"

Jack smiled at Ken. "She told me that you treated her like a real gentleman treats a lady. She really wants to see you again. I hope you will. She'll be heart-broken if you don't. I hope you don't mind if I invite Jane over."

"Not at all there's nothing private left between Jane and I anymore anyway."

"If you run across any likely couples, or any guys with cool girls, invite them over for a swimming pool party Saturday."

"I'll do that".

After Ken finished his lecture class, he stopped by the Student Union for coffee. He managed to invite 5 couples and all were good looking people interested in living off campus. He told them to invite more. That it was a sales promotion but to choose only couples that they'd want to live near and party with. That's why I'm inviting you. No racism or religion. Absolutely no smoking or illegal drugs of any kind. Just good looking, clean, neat people that enjoy a party when there is one, and know when to be quiet when there isn't one. Come on by about 10:00 AM. Bring your swim suits and your beer mug. Later in the day he met 2 more couples at the library those would come to the party as well. He chose to stop at that number lest they have more people than space. Finally arriving home at 7:00 PM Ken was exhausted and ready for a good night's sleep.

Both Jane, and Cindy were there to greet him, Cindy said it for both of them. "We both showed up here wanting you. We talked it over and thought it might be fun with the three of us in your big bed.

"I'm sorry, ladies, but I need some rest tonight. Between you ladies and school I'm beat. What about Mark?"

Jane answered. "He's with Ruth."

"In his room?"

Jane seemed disappointed. "At her place."

Ken smiled "Okay then, why don't the two of you go over to Mark's room and you can play all night while I get some sleep. Maybe you can bring Jack along if you want a third, since Ruth will be busy with Mark."

Cindy brightened. "Hey Jane call Jack and invite him over."

"Okay, Cindy! "

Jane asked, "Ken, are you sure you won't mind?" "Jane, why should I mind who you play with in bed? There is nothing private between us now anyway. "

Jane was not about to appear hurt by anything Ken said even though her heart ached. She grinned "Okay, limp dick, see you tomorrow."

Ken took a hot shower. When he shut the water off, and toweled his self dry, he heard Jack laughing from across the hall, and knew that the girls would be happily occupied for the night. He laid down, covered up, and fell into the land of dreams. It was morning when he awoke.

Cindy was leaning against the door. "Wow! Some lover you are." 'I'm tired, go play with each other. Try Jack if you want a threesome.'"

Ken looked apologetic. "I'm sorry Cindy. This is just moving a little too fast for me. I just needed a break, and a good night's rest. Where's Jane?"

Cindy giggled. " Um... She's in Marks bed. When he came home early this morning, he and Jack kidded each other a little, then just traded beds and women. I just left Jacks place. Jane loves that big black cock so much that she's glad to ride it even if he just wore it out in another cunt. Oh, Mark wanted me to ask you as a favor to spiffy up tonight for a date with a cousin of his. I know her, and I think you'll like her. He said he'd bring her over at 7:00 PM and take you and Jane out for dinner and dancing at the club. It's an interracial club and there are a few rules you should know about to avoid any problems there. A lot of married white women go there when they want to fuck some big black nigger dick. No white man goes in there without a black escort, or a white woman. if a white woman comes in with a white man, she will leave with a black man. The white man may leave with a black woman or he may leave alone. Marriage gets left at the door. Jane will be going as your girl but Mark's bitch. Who she leaves with is between her and Mark. You will leave with Mark's cousin. If you are wise, you will make her very happy. If you do, you will find that you have a whole lot of new friends."

Ken had two one-hour lecture classes then spent the rest of the day at the library. He arrived back at his apartment at 6:00 PM. He just finished his light blue tie at 10 minutes to seven. He slipped into his suit coat, then lightly scented a new light blue handkerchief with some of his aftershave lotion and slipped it into his breast pocket. He stepped out of his room just as Mark and Jane entered the apartment with a beautiful middle age black woman.

She didn't wait for introductions. She walked right over to Ken. stood very close, looked directly into his eyes, and said, "Hi, you must be Ken. I'm Mary Lou." with that said she stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him right on his lips. As he returned her kiss, she intensified it putting her arms around his neck. She opened her mouth and sought his tongue with hers.

Ken returned the intensity of her kiss, put his arms around her with his hands on her nicely rounded ass cheeks and began kneading them. As the kiss was released they were both breathing heavy. "You can call me Lou. I'd love to stay right here with you all night and forget all about dinner. Unfortunately I'm trying to help my cousin, Mark tonight. We'll explain it all later."

Ken smiled. "Jane you look beautiful tonight!"

"You're looking pretty fine yourself, Ken. I've been missing you, but every time I look, you're busy with a different woman."

Ken was still bitter. "Yes, I miss you too, but every time I look, you're busy with Mark. He say's that you are his bitch now."

Mark interrupted. "Ladies and gentleman our limo has arrived. It's 100 miles to the club so no rules will be broken. But it's all freeway so it's less than a two hour ride. We'll be there before 9:30. It's pretty comfortable ride in the limo. We can consider that as playtime." Mark held the ladies hands and escorted them down the stairs to the new limousine with uniformed professional chauffeur waiting at the curb, The moment we came into view. The chauffeur exited the limo and opened the door for each of the ladies, helping her into her seat, closing the door, and carefully checking the security of the door before opening the other door helping the remaining lady in precisely the same manner and apologizing for having to make her wait. He then escorted Mark and I around the limo and going through the same show of helping the two of us he did with the ladies. Once the limo was under way, Mark explained that the limousine was owned, operated, and maintained by the club. also told us that the chauffeur was a fully trained professional bodyguard completely equipped with modern weapons and had a sufficient supply of ammunition to hold off several assailants. The limo body had an inner shell of armor plate, all of the limo glass was blacked one way as well as bullet proof.

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers