Ken Ch. 07

Story Info
A long loving weekend.
7.4k words
4.46
15k
3
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

Dear readers, I apologize for taking so long to post this chapter. I hope the following chapters go more smoothly.

After a steak with baked potato, corn on the cob and all the trimmings, plus Cindy's special coffee, Ken was ready for more and so was everyone else. Peggy wouldn't leave his side all through dinner. Ken wondered how she'd feel Monday morning.

Damn!!, Ken thought, That was the one thing that was left uncoordinated. He would need a good night's sleep too. He blew across a beer bottle to get everyone's attention. "Would everyone please listen up? We're all sorry, but all good things must end sometime. And we all have things to do tomorrow. So, At midnight the party is officially over. Everyone goes back to their own apartment. Whatever you choose to do during the week is by your own arrangements. Have a wonderful evening."

Peggy looked at Ken. "Damn! I wanted to spend all night with you, Ken. That only leaves me 4 more hours with you"

Ken laughed. "What do you intend to do to me that could take more than four hours? I'm not God you know."

"Oh, nothing too terrible. Just totally enslave you and make you mine."

"I'm sorry, Love. I'm just not a one woman man and I don't intend to become one. We can get together from time to time. Meanwhile there are a lot of good men for you to try out."

"Relax, Mister. I was just teasing you. As you now know, I'm not ready to be a one man woman either. It is nice to have someone special to share things besides sex with though. That's why I hope George can handle this situation okay.

"That's why this lifestyle could become a paradise for all of us. The other girls will make sure that George gets his share too. They'll keep him happy whenever you're with anyone else. He'll never have to feel cuckolded. Jane and I share like you and George. She'll come back to my bed after you leave and I'll love her as I did before. ...that is as long as she showers and cleans herself first."

Peggy playfully punched Ken's arm and laughed. "Yeah, I don't think George would be too happy over seconds either. I'm not sure how we'd ever do a threesome."

"Please excuse me for a moment, Peggy. I really need to go take a piss before I bust a gut."

"Don't be long or I might have to start without you."

A few minutes later, Ken came out of the bathroom with two wet facecloths and two clean bath towels. "There are more in the cabinet, once we get there."

"Okay, enough stalling, Mister. Time will pass too fast as it is. Get your ass up on that bed and put a towel under you."

"Yes, Mam!"

"Due to the shortness of time that you chose to put us under, I'm taking command of this situation. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mam!"

"Good, Now lie flat on your back at attention, Mister."

"Peggy mounted astride Ken's hips."

Ken reached up to take her tits in his hands.

"Did I give you at ease, Mister?"

"No Mam!"

"You will remain at attention until I give you at ease. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mam!"

Peggy raised her self and guided Ken's cock head into her hot wet love tunnel. Then she slid down over the hard juicing cockhead and took the shaft deep into her tummy. Within a thrust or two she was more than comfortable. With a soft moan she said, "At ease. Oh please just love me!" She began moving her ass in the most ancient and pleasurable of all motions.

Ken pulled her mouth down to meet his in a passionate lover's kiss as he thrust his hard and eager cock deep and tight against her cervix.

"Umm, I love feeling you in me like this. You make me feel complete, satisfied, and happy. I wish we could be together like this forever."

Peggy started thrusting a little harder and faster. Oh God! I've never felt like this before. Oh Baby, I'm cumming!"

"Oh yeah, Peggy. Atta girl! Cum on my hard and hot cock. Let me feel your lovely warm pussy juice flow all over me. I love it! Yes! Good girl! Stay up on that nice cum. Make it last a nice long time." Ken was thrusting up into Peggy's shaking pussy as hard and fast as he was capable of. The shaking gradually subsided and Ken drew Peggy's limp body into his arms and held her snugly as her sweet little cunt reflexively squeezed and milked at his cock. Ken startled awake surprised to find that he had dozed off.

Peggy kissed his lips. "I loved just laying here watching you sleep and feeling your arms around me, and your beautiful cock twitching deep inside of me." Now that you're awake, I'm not ready to let you go. Peggy moved her hips and felt an answering twitch from Ken's softening cock. A few more hip movements and the softening reversed. After a couple of gentle thrusts, that wonderful cock was hard and ready for more loving. "I want to feel you cum deep inside of me this time, Honey. I'm going to pretend that we're making a baby together. I'm going to welcome your seed into my body and dream of the beautiful baby we could make and I'm going to love you as if it's forever, even though I know it's only for this short time that we have together. Oh God, yes. I feel you so close to the center of my universe. That's it my love, climb with me to the stars. Cum with me, love." Peggy was thrusting hard and fast now. "Yes, love, pump your beautiful cum right up into my womb. I want it in me."

Ken matched Peggy's thrusts in speed and intensity. He felt his testicles tighten.

"Yeah! Oh Yeah! ...Oh! ...Oh! ...Oh! ...Aahhh. Oh Yes, Ken! I can feel you as you ready to cum in me. I'm right with you, Honey! Oh God yes! I can feel you shooting it into me. Oh my God, It feels so warm and silky in me. Oh! Yes! Oh! Oh! Aiyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

"Wow!"

"Wow is right, Peggy. You are one very hot little lady!"

"I'm glad you brought the face cloths and towels." Peggy cleaned herself, then laughed. "I couldn't have made it to the bathroom without leaking all over the carpet."

"Now you don't need to go to the bathroom. We can take a shower together later. Come here." "Not so fast, Mister. I need to go pee." "Okay. Hurry back."

Ken felt something soft, warm, and wet on his cock. Waking up, he realized that it was Peggy's mouth and that he was hard again. Ummm, that feels like heaven sweetheart. Bring that hot little pussy up here where I can taste it.

Peggy broke her suction long enough to say, "Are you sure you don't mind tasting your own cum?" "Why should I mind tasting it. You don't. Besides, I love your pussy."

"Mmmm, and I love feeling your mouth on her. Will you cum for me? I want to feel you cum in my mouth and taste you then swallow all you were able to give me."

It took forty five minutes before Ken felt the cum building up in his balls. He lost track of the number of orgasms Peggy underwent, but every time he eased off after she came, it wasn't long before she started building up to another. This time he slipped three fingers up into her pussy and rubbed her G-spot for a short while. Then as they both neared their peak, he removed his fingers from her pussy and pushed two of them into her ass.

Peggy screamed out loud as her orgasm hit her full force. Before she slipped past her peak she felt Ken's cum spurt into her mouth. She pulled him deep into her mouth and eagerly accepted his cum swallowing as much as she needed to avoid wasting any of his precious fluid. As it dwindled to a stop, she managed to save some of it to savor in her mouth when she pulled away. Turning around to kiss Ken's mouth, she shared it with him and he passed it back to her. I've never shared a man's cum with him before. Most guys would freak out.

"LOL! I'm not most guys. I love sex. Most guys only think they do. I love holding a woman after sex too. Holding you close to me like this is like heaven to me."

"Mmm, me too." Peggy snuggled in closer.

After a few minutes of silent cuddling, Ken said, "We better go shower. I want to send you home to George clean and fresh so he'll let you come over and visit me again. Also, I know Jane will do the same for me and I want to do my part for her. You can go in first. There's a new toothbrush. toothpaste and mouthwash in the medicine chest. I'll be in to help you wash your back in a moment."

As soon as Peggy went into the bathroom, Ken leaped out of bed, stripped the sheets and pillowcases and threw them into the hamper along with the used facecloths and towels. He took fresh sheets and pillowcases from the closet shelf and remade the bed. He entered the bathroom as Peggy spit the mouthwash into the sink. "You can start the shower while I clean up. I'll join you in a moment." Ken cleaned his mouth and gargled with mouthwash. Then stepped into the nice warm shower behind Peggy's gorgeous backside. Reaching around her, he took her tits into his hands and kissed her neck.

"Oh my God, Ken ...Don't you ever get enough...either? Oh dammn! You've already got me turned on again. Oh shit! Your cock is hard again." "Good! I want to send you home nice and hot for George."

If you don't stop now, you'll send me home full of your cum too.

"Okay luv. Just a good wash and dry job then. Hand me the shampoo." Ken washed Peggy's hair for her massaging her scalp very nicely in the process. The task wasn't all work either. Her ass crack did a nice job of massaging his hard cock as well. Now hand me the shower head and bend over with your legs spread. Ken used the movable shower head to rinse her hair, then douche her pussy nice and clean.

"Geez, Ken, there are some things a girl can do for herself."

"I know, but I messed it up so I'll clean it up. Now hand me the washcloth and soap. Ken lathered the washcloth liberally and washed Peggy's body completely, then he rinsed her."

"Thank you, Ken. No man has ever done that for me before. Now can I do you?"

"Sure, but we need to finish up pretty soon." Peggy washed Ken as thoroughly as he had washed her. "There, You're all nice and clean for Jane now. I really envy her."

Ken was toweling Peggy with a big fluffy bath towel. "Don't. She knows I'll never marry her, and she's not happy about that. All she and I will ever be is friends with privileges"

"It's none of my business, but why?"

"I won't be any woman's cuckold, and she has betrayed my trust in her. We can never have an exclusive relationship. ...There's a hair dryer and a brush in the cabinet under the sink." Ken grabbed another towel and briskly rubbed his self dry.

When Peggy came out, Ken was already dressed in his shorts and T-shirt watching a late night show.

"You look nice. Sex really agrees with you. Let me look you over."

Peggy slowly pirouetted for him.

"Good. I didn't leave any marks on you." Ken laughed. "Now get dressed before I mess you all up again."

At five minutes to twelve, Ken put his hands on Peggy's hips and kissed her lightly on her lips goodnight.

"Thank you for the most wonderful day of my life, Ken."

Ken opened the door for her. "You'll have many more of them Luv. Goodnight"

At exactly twelve o'clock, Jane walked in.

"Well, how was Arthur?"

"Never mind Arthur. What the hell did you do to Peggy?"

"We just had some sex, Why?"

"Because she's in love with you, That's why!"

"What makes you say that?"

"I met her on the way back. She looked to be in a daze and had stars in her eyes. She told me that I'd better take very good care of you, or she would."

"Then maybe you better. She is pretty damn nice."

"You rotten bastard! How could you lead her on that way. Do you need to break her heart too?"

"Look, Jane, I do my best for any woman I fuck. It's up to them to control their own emotions. You too. She knows I won't marry or enter an exclusive relationship with anyone. Besides, once Mark fucks her a few times she'll be every bit as much of a whore as you are."

"I'm sorry Ken. I guess I felt a little jealous. I never stopped loving you. Seeing you fuck Mary didn't bother me. She's just a bitch anyway, but Peggy reminds me of what I was."

"Okay, forget it. So...How was Arthur?

"He's coming along. Between Ruth and I we can make a pretty good lover out of him. He's our current project. He's got a 7 inch cock which is respectable enough, and he's not too inhibited to learn. He has pretty good staying power. I told him to get some contact lenses so he won't need to wear those ugly glasses. He's not a competitive athlete, but he has a reasonably fit body. He swims a lot and is a qualified life guard and Scuba diver. He has a very nice tongue and can hold his breath for a long time. Despite his nerdy look, he's a pretty regular guy. We won't mind keeping him busy while Mark trains Tanya."

"So, how was Peggy?"

"Mmmm, hot as hell. With her red hair and freckles, the guys at Lou's place are going to love her. Right now, she's more into making love but she a natural little fuck too. Mark will bring that out of her." Ken got took off his robe as he spoke.

Jane followed Ken at getting undressed and climbed into bed with him. "I hope you saved a little of that for me," she said as she took his balls in her hand.

"I think I just might have a droplet left for you, Jane, but you might need to suck it out of me. I may not have the energy left to shoot it into you."

"You bastard, give me that cock. By the time I'm done sucking it, you'll shoot."

"Give me that hot little pussy. I'm going to make it nice and wet before I even think of trying to shoot a load of cum into it."

"Oh my God, yes. Eat my pussy, Baby. Oh yeah, It's still nice and hot for you. You can't believe how nice your mouth feels on my pussy after someone elses cock has been in there." Jane ran her fingers and palms over Ken's crew cut blond hair. Mmm, You love sucking my freshly fucked pussy don't you. I can feel it in your cock. Maybe I shouldn't have cleaned it for you. I bet you'd love sucking the cum out of it wouldn't you."

"Forget that Jane. If I wasn't confident that you cleaned it, I wouldn't go near it." Jane thought, "He lies throught his teeth, but his cock doesn't lie. He'll come around with a little gradual persuasion." Jane began sucking harder than before.

"Ummmm." Ken thought, "Damn, could she be right? I love eating her pussy so much I just might make a mistake sometime. Would that make me queer or less of a man? I don't want to find out. Oh shit! She sucks so damned nice. What if I was presented her cum filled pussy while she was sucking me when I'm really horny. I might not even care. Damn, I love feeling her thrust her hot pussy into my face like this."

"I want you in me now, honey. I need to feel you cum inside of me. I still love you, you know. ...Oh yes. Mmm, it feels so nice. Yeah, fuck me hard, Baby. Yeah, I'm with you!"

"Damn it! I'm cumminnnggg! Uh! UH! Uh! Uh! Aaaahhh!" Ken pumped six loads into Jane's grasping cunt before it slowed to a dribble. They kissed, then lay in each others arms for a while before Ken pulled Jane into a spoon and fell asleep with his cock tucked neatly into her ass crack.

At seven he was up. He quickly showered and dressed, then briefly kissed Jane before leaving for school. After a quick workout in the gym he grabbed a ham, egg, and cheese sandwich at the student union and arrived on time for a nine o-clock lecture. The day passed quickly. The two hours he spent at the library proved fruitful and a little practice would have him ready to work any test problems presented. A stop at the student union netted another couple that wanted to move off campus. After luring them into a light conversation about a swinging lifestyle and seeing some desire to satify curiosity, he invited them to a weekend party. As he walked back to the apartment, his cell phone rang. It was Lou.

"Hey there Handsome. Mary wants to know if you and Jane might spend the weekend with her and her husband, and a guest couple at their place. Between us, there's five big ones for each of you in it."

"I'll need to talk to Jane."

"I already did Ken. She's for it. She's already been with Mary's husband. He's the gentleman with the 12 inch cock. Their guests are very special clients of his business."

"Any special times or wardrobe or other instructions, Lou?"

"9pm Friday night to 9pm Sunday. Dress casual but bring a suit just in case, also bring swimwear and a robe. Jane will bring some lingerie, a bikini, some sexy casuals, and a party dress. I'll have the limo pick you up at the club, drive you there, and pick you up again Sunday. I understand that the deal they want you to help them win is a very large one. It will benefit all of us if you can make their guests very happy."

"Of course, Lou, we'll do our best."

"Alma is really looking forward to tomorrow night. She sounded radiant and excited over the phone."

"I'm looking forward to seeing her again, Lou. She's a fine woman."

Ken grabbed a beer from the fridge and poked his head into Mark's room. "Hey Mark, which one are you editing now?"

"I'm just finishing up Tanya and me. Damn but she's one hot little bitch . I was afraid she'd wear my dick off."

"Wait till you try Peggy out."

"Yeah, I can hardly wait."

"Can you and Cindy handle the party this weekend? Jane and I are booked for the weekend with Mary and her husband."

"That's great! You've just walked into an inside track on surveillance systems for the very wealthy. Don't act like a salesman but be sure to bring a few DVD's with you. Especially one of me and Jane, me and Terry, and you and Tanya. Both you and Jane can attest that the girls didn't have a clue that they were on camera."

"Yeah, I was thinking along those lines too. I'm sure those homes are covered as far as actual security, but some fun surveilance might be of interest to them. Tomorrow night I have a date with Alma. I have a feeling that she might be able to help us too."

"Is Peggy really as good as you said? Lou can use about ten more good girls. Us black guys sure do love white pussy, blonds and redheads especially."

"Watch her in action on the video. Then you tell me. Her only flaw is lack of experience. She still makes love and hasn't quite learned how to enjoy just plain fucking yet. Ken laughed. "Think you can teach her how to enjoy a good fuck just for the sake of a good fuck?"

"You bet! Hell, I taught Jane didn't I?"

"Yeah, you sure did."

"I'll try to get the one of you and Peggy edited by tomorrow night. So you can drop a copy off with Lou. I have a first priority on fucking her before this weekend. I just want to give her and George a little time to get used to their new relationship first. By the way, Cindy's doing the cooking for Mary's little soirée."

"You knew?"

"How would I not know? Lou is a close cousin, and Cindy's my woman. Hell, I'd have guessed anyway. Mary and Jim are Lou's best customers who are entertaining their best client. You know that Cindy is the best chef available and so do they. Do you expect that anyone less than Cindy would prepare the food for such an event? Both Mary and Jim know that Cindy makes a special coffee that makes a man's dick hard and helps him cum a lot. Lou knows that they'd want that, as well as the best cuisine they could serve. Cindy's got an open line of credit for the meal, decorations, wines, and bar stock. She also provides the kitchen and serving staff. Her fee for the weekend is ten thousand, Lou gets another five for loss of Cindy's service and for providing you two. We'll also get a thousand for providing the DVD's. Oh yeah, you guys are going to eat real good this weekend."

"Oh! I almost forgot, Cindy suggested that it might be a good idea for her and Jane to move in with us. We'd get separate apartments of course."

"What would Cindy do about her house?"

"She won't have a problem keeping it rented."

"Who stays with who?" Mark laughed, "Does it make a difference?"

Ken laughed. "Not really except for knowing where home is and who belongs there."

"Good, If you don't mind I want Cindy."

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers
12