Ken, Maria and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the final session of that morning, as by then we were so spent, we had no more to give. As Kenneth pulled his dick out of me with a plop, I felt empty, but the feeling soon went away as my hole returned to its usual state.

We showered slowly, talking about various innocuous events and news, such as the weather, the Olympics, and the latest fashions. We toweled ourselves dry and made our way to the kitchen, where we filled up with coffee and toast.

Kenneth had to be at work, so he dressed, kissed Maria goodbye, and warned her that she better give me a good time or else.

"God I hate wearing clothes...it's so nice to not be fettered with such mundane tasks isn't it?"

"Well it's alright for being like that at home...but imagine walking out in the sun all day with your willy swinging here and there...or getting frying pan oil on it?"

"Ah...no...of course we wear an apron or an overall! Can't risk that! Well I got to go. Cheers!" And with that he was out of the door.

We gathered the breakfast utensils and plates, washed up and looked at each other hesitantly.

"Now what?" she asked.

"I have an errand or two to run, but it shouldn't take me too long. I guess I will be back in a couple of hours. You can come along if you want to. It's nothing personal. Just some places I have to visit." I replied.

"Sure, why not? I'll just throw something on."

And sure enough, it was really something light, a yellow floral-print dress that settled nicely on her slim body. Naturally she wore no bra, and surprisingly, no underwear either.

"Want to use my car? The AC is really cool on it, and easy to park anywhere."

We opted to take her little Smart car for my errands, and good job it was too since we needed to be in the city centre, where parking was so restricted. This vehicle would fir anywhere, I thought.

"So where are we going then?" she asked.

"Well I am meeting an agent today, he's going to show me some plans for low-cost apartments. I don't need much you see, since I am out most of the time. A study, a bathroom, and a bed to crash onto."

She was quiet for some time after that, and I could see that she was thinking hard.

"Stop the car, stop the car." she said hurriedly.

I thought that she might be sick or something, so I pulled over quickly.

"What's wrong? Are you going to be sick?" I asked.

"No you twit. I have an idea. Why don't you come and live with us? Or at least sleep with us. We've got a real big thing out of the way this morning. I'm sure Kenneth won't object. Hell he'll probably approve happily."

I sat in silence for a few minutes. I wanted a place of my own sure enough, but it was no big deal. A little room that I could use as an office was all I needed. I thought that the sleeping arrangements would be no problem. After all, we had taken each other sexually in all kinds of positions.

"Look," she intruded into my thoughts. "The garage next to ours is for sale. It's about twenty-three feet by fifteen. I'm sure you could set-up an office from there. It looks into the main street, and we can easily open a back-door into the living room. Our kitchen is big enough for two families, as is our bathroom and....and the bed of course. With Ken being abroad sometimes for two weeks at a time, it can get mighty lonely in the morning."

"I'll tell you what babe, why don't we go visit the agent anyway? It would be stupid of me to not attend the meeting. But it certainly seems a really great idea. And I can use the money from the sale of my apartment to chip in on the running of the house."

"Okay, we really should do that. Chris, we don't really need more money than we have. With his consultancy fees, Kenneth's earning more than we can spend!"

With that settled, we popped over to the city for the meeting, and finished talking to the guy about the garage next door. He seemed perplexed since he thought that we wanted somewhere to live. Eventually he got hold of the seller and asked him about the price. It was fair enough to me and instructed the guy to start the buying process. He offered us a turnkey project manager, but I wanted this done to my own design.

"Now, why don't you take me home and make love to me?"

"You are sex-starved!" I joked.

"No Chris...I didn't say sex..I said make love to me."

And that is what we just did.

We undressed each other slowly, taking special care in kissing body parts as they became exposed. Finally we were naked, standing by her bed. We held each other tenderly as we looked in each other's eyes, and slowly drew together in a spine-tingling kiss. Our lips sought the core of our intimacy and we welded together in a dance of emotion and passion.

This wasn't like the morning, where we were like crazed animals in heat. This was real love and passion, tender loving care. When we finally joined, we were panting with heat and desire. We came together with such quiet force that it was unnerving. I had never been in real love before, but the tenderness of the moment was really too much to bear. We explored each other's body quietly, planting kisses with abandon until we exploded again in quiet release.

"Yes, we need you stay with us." she told me a little while later, as we lay facing each other on the massive bed.

Her hands were running through my hair, finally pulling me to her as we kissed again. I could get used to this, I thought.

"Maria, once we get this office business sorted out, I promise you that you won't get lonely again. But I have one question I need to ask you. What if I do find somebody to love? Will she be accepted as I have been?"

"Well you know our lifestyle. If you do find someone willing to be part of all this, then fine, absolutely no problem. She would have to be willing to share. You find someone like that, and I'll sponsor you!"

I touched her face tenderly, understanding what an upheaval this arrangement would bring. I didn't see myself finding a woman with the same appetites and understanding that we would have.

"I have a confession." I said, as I propped myself up on my elbow, still looking her in the eye and stroking her slowly. "I love you. I always have. Well, since Kenneth brought you over home to meet the folks. I hoped you wouldn't be up to it together, and I could take over, but you both seemed so happy with each other. I don't want other women. For sex, yeah, sure. No problem. But not for anything else. I have you, and Kenneth of course. Never thought it would turn out this way. But I am glad it did."

"That's so sweet of you to say it out loud. I am happy for the compliment. We're going to get on so well together." she said as she enveloped me in a hug once more, her hand straying to my groin.

Again, I felt my dick rise in anticipation, and we made slow tender love once more, this time as lovers, rather than sex partners.

12