Ken: The Best Man

Story Info
Ken was more than ready to step in.
6k words
4.09
118.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bentspear
bentspear
11 Followers

Recently my husband Jerry came down with a medical condition that while not life threatening if treated, did have one bad side effect. While using the medication to cure him, he became impotent. According to him he may as well have been dead. He was told as long as he was being treated he would have the condition, but once he stopped the medication, the problem should clear up after about two months. Jerry was devastated not only for himself but for me as well. My name is Beth and some say I am fairly hot (I don't see it, but hey, who am I to argue). I ask Jerry once to describe me and I have the information etched into my mind. He said, and I quote, "you are one hot lady. You have creamy thighs, great legs, an ass made for fucking, firm well rounded tits and your nipples, the way they stay hard all the time, drive me crazy. You are about 5'4" (5'3" actually), you weigh around 105 (115 - see why I love this man so), dreamy green eyes to get lost in and you have shoulder honey blonde hair (from a bottle but who cares).

Jerry has a best friend named Ken and they have known each other for nearly 25 years. They were best men at the others wedding. I have known Ken for almost 10 years. I think Ken's wife, now ex-wife, had a problem with Jerry and me. Seems we were always in her way and I think she was a bit jealous of me. She was attractive, but according to Jerry, just not in my league. We would get together and it almost always ended in bad feelings, mostly from her. Anyway, when they divorced we were all happy. Afterward Ken spent a good bit more time around than before but I enjoyed having him around. His great spirit would be useful now with Jerry's condition. Then again, this medical thing did put a slight damper on a lot of things. Still we tried to get together at least once every weekend. This past month however carried us to a different level.

Ken arrived at about 1:00 for a cookout with dinner scheduled for around 7. The early arrival was expected, we always did it as it allowed for a good bit of chit chat before the actual eating took place. For the evening I had selected a cotton print shirt that was a bit snug and the skirt that went with it was a bit on the short side. My bra was a demi style with scalloped edges and really bolstered my breast making them appear larger than they were. I had always dressed in a way to "tease the less fortunate" as Ken had mentioned on more than one occasion.

We were sitting on the screened-in porch having a couple of beers and it seemed every time I looked toward Ken he was smiling at me. On more than on occasion I watched intently as he circled his mouth with his tongue as I crossed my legs back and forth a couple of times. The scene was erotic and I must admit I was feeling sensations in areas normally felt only with my husband. This went on for some time and then true to form Jerry said he needed to lay down for a short while to rest. This was also the norm as the medicine and his condition always seemed to run him down. He slipped inside to rest leaving Ken and myself alone on the porch drinking beer and shooting the breeze. Ken for his part did little except smile at me for what seemed hours but in truth was only minutes. Then the conversation changed suddenly and in a direction I was not prepared for.

"Jerry tells me he is really having difficulty with this medicine thing, what with the side effects and all. How are you holding up Beth?"

I sat for a moment in stunned silence. I thought Jerry was too embarrassed to mention the problem to anyone. Guess I should have known Jerry would tell Ken.

Before I could respond he continued, "Then again, he mentioned that he had even wondered if the medicine was totally to blame since he just didn't seem to have the drive he did before all this started."

A long pause before he asked, "Anything you want to talk about, you know I am here for you."

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and the look on his face told me Ken really did care not only about his good friend, but for me and my problem as well. I found myself automatically moving toward him for comfort and his arms just seemed to open just before I reached him. His arms went around me holding me close, warm and secure.

Even as his arms encircled me I knew trouble lay ahead. Ken arrived this afternoon and I immediately spotted the fact that he was sporting a mild erection. I also had on several occasions found myself almost staring at it. It had been so long since I had any contact with a hard cock. As his arms embraced me I felt what I had already been eyeing all afternoon. His firmness was resting against me and I would have sworn I felt it twitch and grow with our close contact. This only added fuel to the flames I had beneath the surface. I found myself settling into his arms, enjoying the feel of his warmth and the presence of his hardness.

Slowly my senses recovered and I then felt his hand resting near the middle of my back. Slowly it began to move lower, tracing down my spine and nearing a spot I have always found so terribly erotic, the small of my back just where the tail bone ends and the gluts begin. His hand stopped its decent and he began a slow and yet so sensual rubbing of the area. I know he could feel where my panties began and as he applied more pressure I melted into him even more.

A soft moan escaped my lips and Ken took that as an indication to continue. I knew in my mind I should have stopped at that moment, but I did not. Even as the thoughts crossed my mind I heard my voice in an almost inaudible whisper say, "Damn, I haven't felt anything this good in such a long time."

Was it my comments or just time for Ken to move on, but I felt his stiffness begin to grind into my body? Startling as it was I realized he was not moving and instead it was me pressing into his stiffness. He was standing completely still and it was all me. Even worse, just as I realized what I was doing all my will left me. When I tried to pull away, I could not. It was as if I were a moth drawn to a flame, but instead it was my animal lust taking over and I was pushing toward his rising manhood. Ken, for his part, seemed unwilling to do anything either way, as if deciding it was my show and he would let me do what I felt I needed.

I was resting my head against his chest while this was going on and from the outside it would most likely have appeared as if we were dancing a slow number. It was a slow number all right, but about to get much faster. His hands had never stopped their movement. His movements were subtle, but still moving over the small of my back and back upward ever so slightly. My mind was flashing all the stop signs, but I could not move anymore than I already was. Then as if he were reading the thoughts within my mind, not those on the surface, but those deep down and much more basic and primal, his hand slowly moved further down at a pace which would defy time. Creeping slowly, slowly, slowly downward until the top of my skirt was under his finger tips. He paused as if realizing he was about to cross into an area we had never traveled before. Sure, we had slow danced before and I had even commented jokingly about him "poking" me, but never anything like this. I sensed he was about to pull away. Maybe his thoughts were still rational but my voice went to him in a whisper.

"Please, don't stop. Please. It feels so good. Please. I have needed this for so long, and I can tell, you like it too. Touch me Ken, Please. I want you to. Touch me please."

Ken paused, drew in a deep breathe and lowered his mouth to my ear.

"Are you sure Beth? Are you really sure about this?"

No, I was not sure. All I was sure of was the feeling I was getting right now as he held me close and I was very sure of the stiffness I felt as I rubbed against him. Finally my voice returned and the words, while a bit on the stammered side, still came forth.

"Yes, Ken. I'm sure, so sure of this. Please, touch me. I want you to touch me please."

A sound came from within him and I could not tell if he just gave up the fight going on within him, or if it was one of those sounds that said, YES, I got her. Regardless, his hands began to slowly move once more and as they dipped further down on my back I found I was stretching to my tip toes trying to get him to go lower. I held my breath as his hand neared the area where he had always stopped previously. Again he stopped and seemed determined to go no further.

I stretched further on my toes and whispered into his ear one last time, "Ken, I want this. Please touch me. I need it so badly. It's been so long. Please."

His resolve was lifted and his hand moved once more and as it moved over virgin territory I moved even closer to him if it were possible and released a soft moan to tell him how much I was enjoying this. Finally I could feel his hand on my rear and I felt his fingers sliding further apart as if trying to cover as much area as possible. His hands were so hot, like fire being brushed against me. Ken started to pull me against him gently for a moment and then more forcefully. I could now feel what appeared to be his entire length of manhood as it moved between us.

Again a moan escaped from me and I whispered into his ear, "That feels so good. You can't imagine how long it has been since I felt anything hard like this, almost like it is trying to get inside of me. Oh Ken! Oh Ken! I have needed this for so long."


Even as I spoke my hand had left his back and had worked down to a position between us. As much as I wanted to feel him rub against me, I wanted to touch him as well. When my hand made first contact he released an almost guttural groan and he grabbed my rear even harder. The reaction was unexpected and the sensation was exquisite. My hand ran the length of his erection and I knew I was well beyond getting wet. I knew I was on the verge of messing up my skirt and that my panties were already dripping with anticipation.

"Ken", I was nearly pleading now, "I need you so. I need this", as I grabbed his hardness through his slacks, "I need this inside me. Please Ken. Please, I need you so."

Ken moved his mouth closer to my ear and he gruffly replied, "What do you need Beth? Tell me what you really want? Tell me, and I might give it to you."

I was confused. I had his hardness in my hand and I told him I needed it in me. What else could he want?

"What?" "What do you mean Ken? I don't understand."

He pulled me tighter to him, trapping my hand on his hardness as he continued to squeeze my rear, "I mean, little miss prim and proper, you have been teasing me ever since I first met you. You have always been showing me quick shots of your tits and ass, bending this way and that, even shooting me a couple of cunt shots over the years. You got to know I wanted to fuck you for a long time. And now, you decide you want it, but you can't bring yourself to say it, not really say it."

I was stunned. I had never seen Ken like this. He was full of what can only be described as animal lust. He was full of animalistic lust and it was just coming out. Still the situation was not changed. I was so charged right now I was on the verge of doing almost anything.

"I told you Ken. I want you inside me. I'm sorry for all those times in the past. But right now I really need you."

"You need me to do what"?

"I need you to put it in me. Please."

"IT? Put IT in me. What the fuck is IT?"

Tears were forming behind my eyes but I was still trying to make sense of him.

"You know! It. You know what I mean, right? I mean this", as my hand squeezed into his male hardness.

"Oh. I see. You want my cock in you. Is that it? You want my cock in you. You want me to make love to you, right?"

Tears were brimming as I said, "Yes, I want it in me."

"Tell me what it is Beth. Tell me the name of what you have your hand on Beth. Tell me."

I hesitated and finally gave in. He wanted me to say it, and in a whisper it came to my lips.

"I need your cock in me. Please Ken."

"That's a little better. But tell me now just what do you want me to do with my cock? Tell me that."

With that he pressed inward toward me with more force and was hurting my hand where it was lodged between us.

"I want you to put it in me," I paused, then corrected, "I want you to put your cock in me."

"And what is it called that you want me to do? Tell me huh?"

I stood in silence then it finally sank in. Ken just wanted me to talk a bit more guttural I guessed. I seldomed used such words and found them to be beneath me to some extent. After all, I had always been told if you have to resort to foul language, then you were not very smart. However it had become obvious I would have to resort to their usage or I would receive no relief from Ken this day or perhaps ever. So, I gathered myself and finally made myself say the words he had been waiting on.

"Please Ken. I need you to fuck me. I'm so horny. I really need a stiff cock sliding up into my hot pussy. And you are right I have wanted to fuck you since I first saw you. I know I was showing you my tits and ass and even when I thought you could, I flashed you a quick look up my skirt at my", I paused and finally decided to say the rest, "a quick glimpse at my, my cunt. I was always so wet and wanting you. I wanted you to see how you made me, waiting for you to make a move. The more you resisted, the more I wanted to fuck you. So, will you please fuck me? Fuck me now."

The smile started at the corners of his mouth and within seconds had spread over his entire face. Ken was more than willing to take care of my little problem. I felt his hand ease down past my back and over my skirt and further still until he passed the short hem of my skirt. Then electricity as he touched my bare leg.

"As I always knew, your legs are as smooth as silk, firm to the touch and still so fucking soft."

He then drew his hands back up, pulling the material of my skirt with them until he was touching my panties. One swift movement and his hand reached the top of my panty and then dipped down inside the wisp of material and came to rest on my flesh. The action and the swiftness both startled and excited me further as did the surge I felt as it rose through his body and concentrated in his cock. The firmness from before was nothing compared to the strength of his erection now.

Ken began to work the flesh of my ass as if he were a master chef with a special knack for pastry and cakes as he rolled the flesh around, pulling my ass cheeks apart only to let them slide back together. I heard the juices makes a delicious sucking noise as he pulled my cheeks apart over and over again and each time working closer and closer to my ass hole. Finally he was there and he used his middle finger to lightly cross over my virgin hole. He speared it gently, not trying too hard to push inward but enough to make me change the direction of grinding.

I was nearing an orgasm but didn't want to appear too easy. I wanted him to work for the blast that was building within my very being. The wonderful thing was I could tell from his labored breathing that he was also nearing the breaking point. He moved his body away from mine as if he also needed a reprieve. Automatically I lifted my head from his chest and gazed into his eyes with my most pleading look. I have been told it is my most innocent look as well as my most alone look. My lips parted slightly as his lips slowly descended until contact was made. Soft sensations raced through my body as our lips touched for the first time. I had always wanted to kiss him, but the opportunity had never been there. What started as a soft and gentle kiss soon became intense as our lips sought each other, followed by tongues fighting for control as well as seeking out the tender morsels within. During the process I had moved my body to once again play against his proud erection. I could feel from the touch that he was confined and was not at full length, but instead he had developed a lovely bend protruding from his jeans. It was on this distention that I began my eager humping.

Ken's hands had gathered my skirt up and so it was bunched above my waist and nothing protected me from the course material of his jeans against my clit except the wisp of material I wore and I could tell from the feelings that the material had all but disappeared into my slit.

His hands then moved between us until he grasped the material. A gentle pull on the wisp and I was freed from my last constraint. Ken dropped them to the floor as our mouths continued their lustful attack. I was nearing a point of not desiring to wait any longer. I needed another break in the action but I was to receive none. His hand ran up the front of my knit top and he stopped as he reached my breast. Catching the material he worked the same magic on the material as he had earlier on my rear. Gently but with a caring firmness he found my nipple, erect as always, as he began a soft murmur in my mouth and his tongue renewing its advances. My own hands seemed to come to life as I ran one hand between us and massaged the flesh of his manhood while the other squeezed his ass for I could muster. He responded with a deep moan and increased pressure on the nipple within his fingers.

Suddenly his hand was moving down my body and came to a quick rest at the bottom of my knit top. His fingers dove beneath the material and he raised it quickly. The feel of air touching my flesh sent shivers up and down my spine and small goose flesh followed in its wake. Like a skilled surgeon his hand swept under my bra and hoisted both material of my top and the bra off my breast. He paused for a moment and leaned away from me. I could feel his eyes as they left mine and went to the exposed breast he had uncovered. His gaze was hot as he lips lowered toward the exposed flesh.

Ken kissed the top of my breast very softly and moved toward the nipple. I could feel it harden even more as his breath and then his lips touched every so gently. His lips closed over my nipple and he began an even sucking on the tip. As our passion grew his mouth opened wider and he took nearly my entire breast into his mouth, closing over the breast completely. He then used a combination of lightly sucking on my breast while his tongue feverishly worked on my nipple. The sensation was nearly indescribable and I could feel my wetness spreading. His gentle sucking then turned more forceful as he applied more pressure. As he did this I showed my pleasure by pulling his head harder against my breast. Any doubt as to my pleasure was erased as a deep moan came from within me. Finally I released his head and moved my hands to the bottom edge of my top. I pulled with steady pressure until it forced Ken to release my breast from his mouth. The look in his eyes was of pure lust and I regretted having made him stop. However when he saw my blouse in my hand, the smile returned to his face and grew larger still as I released the clasp on my bra and let it fall to the floor. Then with his eyes still locked with mine I found the zipper of my skirt and a steady pull released me from that garment as well. The skirt fell to the floor and I stood totally nude.

His eyes told me everything I needed to know as they traveled over my body from top to bottom and back up. I knew he lingered on my breasts and on the small patch of hair I had remaining between my legs. I also knew if he looked closer he could see the wetness running down my left leg from the heated place at the junction of my legs.

Ken then moved back a step and grabbed his own shirt and pulled it from his body and just as quickly he released the fastener and zipper on his jeans. He bent at the waist and pulled them down his body along with his underwear. I gasped as his cock sprang forth and slapped his stomach. My first thought was how I could possibly get all of him in me. He was at least three inches longer and nearly twice as big around as Jerry. Then immediately I thought why I had waited so long to do this. I had wanted Ken for so long and now the time was upon us.

bentspear
bentspear
11 Followers
12