Ken: The Best Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached out his hand and mine automatically found his. He grasped it with a tenderness I liked and he angled us toward the over sized lounge chair. He sat first and pulled me in front of him. He held me at arms length and let his eyes travel over my body several times.

"You are so beautiful. I have wanted this for a long time you know. You have no idea how I have dreamed of sucking your tits and fucking you deep and hard."

"Well, here's your chance. I need you too Ken. You have no idea how much I need you."

His cock was standing straight up as he leaned forward and found my breast once more. Sucking hard I felt my breast being pulled into his mouth. At the same time I felt his hands as they slid up my legs and gently pulled them apart. He moaned when his fingers hit the wetness running down my leg and his attack on my breast moved to the remaining one. Then with strength I could only imagine he lifted me while my breast was in his mouth and he moved me over his erection. He removed his mouth and lay back on the lounge chair. His cock was now standing straight up and was glistening with pre-cum. I found myself looking at the erection and my lips running around the outside of my mouth, moistening my lips. His cock was magnificent. Locking his eyes I moved toward his monster until I could feel its heat. My hand found it and my fingers could not reach all the way around. Still I knew I had found my own version of heaven.

I almost never took Jerry in my mouth. I don't know something just prevented me from doing it. Fear of choking or the fear of a bad smell or something, I just don't know. Maybe because he expected me to I resented it. Regardless, it was not a part of our sex life, even when we had an active one. But now, the impulse was the exact opposite as my mouth moved closer to the cock I had in my hand. My lips touched first and Ken gave a little spasm as his cock jerked in my hand. I lightly blew air over the tip and then kissed the head once more. Then my tongue slid out and touched the tip. The salty taste was not only pleasant, but seemed to fill a need I had. My tongue rolled over the edges and covered the head of his cock and I lapped up all the pre-cum that had arrived at the tip. Then like a woman possessed I opened my mouth as wide as I could and began to take his organ into my mouth.

"Oh fuck. Oh my god that feels so good baby. Your mouth is so fucking hot baby. Suck my cock baby. Suck my cock like the slut you are. Suck it baby."

His words excited me for some unknown reason. To be called his slut. Knowing what that meant and how much I enjoyed hearing it. So when his hands found my head and he pushed me down further on his cock I found myself not resisting at all. Instead I opened wider and adjusted as I felt his meat flow down my throat. Deeper and deeper he went until I felt his hairy sack on my chin and hair tickling my nose. He held me in place as his hips began to pump up and draw back down. My mouth was stretched beyond where I thought it would go and my lips were tight on his cock as it worked back and forth in my mouth.

"Oh lord baby. I'm gonna blow. Oh fuck. Here it comes slut. Take all my cum baby. Drink it all down. Drink all my cum down."

With that I felt his cock swell to even larger proportions, stretching my mouth to the fullest and then I was rewarded with a torrent of hot liquid shooting down my throat. I felt pulse after pulse as his cum shot out and into the back of my throat. Then as I thought he was finished he pulled it all the way out and one final spurt hit me in the face. I knew I was a sight but I did not care. I was in heaven and had not even reached a peak yet.

Ken ran his finger over the splattered cum on my face and brought the finger to my mouth. I greedily opened and took it all in sucking his finger like a small penis while locking my eyes back with his.

"Your turn baby", he said.

He rose from the chair and I lay back. My legs were on either side of the chair and he immediately kissed me. His taste was still on my lips so I know he also discovered what he tasted like. He did not seem to mind as he kissed me for a moment and then kissed his way downward. His lips stopped on my breasts and he paid simple and ample respect to each of them before going further down. Finally he reached the area where I was my hottest. His mouth followed his fingers as he slowly spread my lips further apart. Then as his lips kissed the area his tongue eased in and speared my most delicate area. I nearly came on the spot as my hips rose and breath left my lungs. But he was not nearly finished. His tongue worked magic as it slid into my wetness and then withdrew right over my clit. With each pass my passion was rising and it was no longer than two minutes before I knew I was about to go over.

"I'm cuming lover, I'm cuming."

With those simple words an orgasm struck me as few ever had. I felt the energy building throughout my entire body and centering on my wetness. Then to my amazement he did not stop. Instead he continued to plunge his tongue into me and then lap at the juices running from my body. Over and over he used his tongue like a gauge to determine what to do. Over and over I built to another orgasm. Then just as I reached another plateau he stopped his expert tongue. I looked at him and saw as he rose that his cock was fully hard once more. Fear came to me for I had never had anything near his size try to get inside me.

He must have seen it in my eyes as his voice called to me, "Easy baby. I'll take it easy. I won't hurt you baby. I promise. Look at me baby. Look at me."

My eyes finally rose to his and the sincerity showed through.

"You know I would never hurt you baby. You know that. Relax. Let me take you to someplace you have never gone before. Trust me baby."

Ken moved his hand between us and I felt him moving the tip of his cock over the entrance to my wetness. I could hear the noise being made from all the juices I had flowing earlier. Even now I felt the wetness spreading beneath my rear and running onto the chair. Still this was a huge undertaking.

Then like a calming breeze I felt it slipping into me. He was being very gentle as the head slipped inside. He paused letting me get used to the large invader and then he moved forward slightly. I felt resistance as my tiny pussy was being stretched just as my mouth had been earlier. The he pulled back and paused before he pushed forward once more. This time he pushed in a little further. My body was getting used to his massive cock and all the pleasure it could bring forth. Backward he pulled and then back in again. This time with a bit more force. Back and forth time and time again as I relaxed more and could take more inside. Finally he stopped and I looked into his eyes.

"That's all baby. You got it all. You ready for me to fuck you now? You ready for me to hammer that tight pussy of yours?"

I slowly nodded my head and he smiled. He then began to withdraw until I felt only the head inside me. He then pushed all the way back in only to withdraw nearly all the way and then push back in. I looked downward and watched as his cock moved inside me and it was not long before he began to pick up speed. Pulling out and then plunging back in only to do it again and again. Finally he was working faster and faster and the feelings began to grow once more inside my belly and pussy. It was a feeling I had before, but never at the intensity level they were building. I became aware of the feelings running through my entire body and I knew I was on my way to the orgasmic ride of my life. Deeper and harder he plunged as we both began to get into it further and further. I could tell he was nearing his orgasm as well by the way he was thrusting and I was very close also. Time and again he plundered my depths and the feelings grew and grew. I felt my face becoming flushed and my nipples growing harder. The tingling started inside my body and grew until they were on the brink of spilling forth. Ken was really hammering me now and it was obvious he was about there. Then without warning my orgasm hit me. Tingles of pure satisfaction gripped my body from top to bottom and the crest was only the beginning. Just as I thought it was over the roller coaster rose again and I was blessed with another followed by another and another orgasm. I had never had multiple orgasms until now. But now was here and I was enjoying them.

Ken was grunting and driving all he had into me as his orgasm struck him and as the first stream of hot sperm hit inside me I was thrown over the edge for another orgasm. Wave after wave of sensations washed over me and the crest was just the beginning. Something happened then that had never occurred before. I felt as if I were urinating, but within my vaginal walls. The sensation was warm and sticky and at first I thought it was just Ken leaking out of me, but it was different. It was then that I heard a cry of complete gratification and I realized it was coming from my lips as my last orgasm took possession of me. Ken was buried to the hilt inside me and our combined fluids liberally ran down from my crack.

We lay there for a few moments as our breath returned. He began to rise and as he did his organ pulled from within me. My body had a mind of its own and was trying to hold him inside, but I was too exhausted. When he finally made his way out of me a suction type noise could be heard and we just grinned at each other. Then the fluids contained within me rushed out and were literally dripping onto the chair and below. It was the most fluid I had ever seen leaving a body, even on good porn movies I had watched. I was content but only for the moment. I had found what I needed and it would be hard for m in the future to do without the magnificent specimen. Even knowing Jerry would be better soon and that our sex life would return, I knew in my heart that I would never be able to do without what I had found.

We rose and cleaned up as I discarded my panties into the trash. Ken for his part cleaned up as best he could under the circumstances and it was not a moment too soon. Within 10 minutes Jerry came back outside, none the wiser. I know what I have done is wrong, cheating on my husband and all, but I think if he ever knew what had happened he would forgive me. Now for the future and after he is able to make love again, well that may be a different story. Only time will tell.

12