Kendra & Iris Pt. 01

Story Info
A DaddyDom plays with his girl and her friend.
7.4k words
4.43
30.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to the library swings open slowly and quietly.

A figure stands there, framed in the light from the hallway; a tall, solid figure. His face is hidden in shadow, making his expression unreadable, but the clenching of his fists suggests he is less than happy as he takes in the scene before him.

His library. His sanctuary. The one place where his need for order is always maintained to perfection. Everything in its place. Everything neat.

Tonight however, things are not as they are supposed to be. Books lie strewn on the floor and randomly opened on the tables. One of the lamps is on the floor, casting a circle of light on the carpet between the two young ladies sprawled there, illuminating the book they are apparently reading together.

Two young ladies, both aged in their early to mid 20s, both in pyjamas, bare footed with long hair hanging loose over their shoulders; huddled over a large book, both giggling mischievously. The one on the left is wearing purple, her hair brown with the faded remnants of a purple die. The other is dressed in green, her hair as dark as the midnight sky visible through the undraped windows.

They have their backs to the door so they don't hear him as he steps into the room on the soft carpet. Only when he pushes the door closed - more firmly than was necessary - with a dull thump do their heads turn.

"Daddy...?" the purple clad girl on the left stutters. "You... Em... You're home early."

The two girls look at each other nervously; both bite their bottom lips and glance around the room. They both giggle.

"Yes," the man quietly replies as he walks slowly into the room. "I got finished earlier than planned."

He stops half way between the door and the young ladies on the floor. His face is now visible in the lamp light. As always, he looks calm, does not betray any emotions. His initial shock and brief anger has been suppressed; his self-control is back in place for what is inevitably approaching.

What he must do now is not anger. It is simply discipline.

His eyes sweep round the library again. His sanctuary. His place of calm and harmony.

"Daddy?" the girl in purple says again. She is unsure, nervous.

The two of them look at each other again. This time there are no giggles. The one in purple knows he isn't happy. The other sense from her friend that trouble is approaching.

"Daddy, I'm sorry... We were just-"

Whatever excuse she was going to offer is cut off by his raised hand. A simple gesture, but to her it speaks loudly and tells her he isn't interested. He doesn't care to hear her excuse.

She bites her lip and lowers her eyes. Her friend in the green pyjamas looks to her then up to the man. He looks back down at her, smiling. He holds her gaze until she nervously lowers her eyes.

"So," he says as he continues to walk slowly forward. "Seems like you girls have been having fun."

"Yes daddy," she mutters quietly.

"Fun is ok. Fun is good." He stops, standing over them.

The girl in green looks up. "We were going to tidy it!" she states defiantly, obviously having been warned by her friend that he wouldn't approve of the library being in this state of disorder.

He looks in her eyes. Smiles again. The smile is warm, friendly, calm. But his eyes reveal the true spark of anger still burning behind his composed exterior.

"Kendra, stand up."

The girl in purple rises slowly to her feet. She looks at him and smiles.

"Daddy, I'm glad you're ho-"

Again, he cuts her off with a raised hand. His hand then reaches out to her, under her chin, and lifts her face so he can look down into her eyes.

"Fun I don't mind. You can have all the fun you want. But you have your own room to have fun in. You do not come in here and make a mess of my library."

He doesn't raise his voice, doesn't shout. He doesn't have to. The tone he uses tells her all she needs to know about his displeasure.

"But daddy, you're home early! We were going to have it tidy before you got here."

He looks round the room at the books scattered everywhere. Looks back at her, raises and eyebrow.

"You were going to put everything back correctly were you? You remember where everything is supposed to be?"

She bites her lip as she glances round the room. "Em..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

He looks down at the other girl, still on the floor, looking up, her eyes flicking between the two of them, an unsure expression on her face.

"Iris," he says quietly. "You get up too."

The girl in the green pyjamas comes to her feet, stands beside her friend. They are both small, and he towers over them. Iris is a few inches taller than Kendra. They both have pale skin and bright eyes. Both beautiful young ladies.

"What about you Iris, do you know where everything goes? Could you return this room to the way it was before you came in?"

The dark haired girl looks around. Smiles cheekily.

"Maybe. Does it really matter exactly where they all go?"

He growls. A low rumble in the depths of his throat.

"Both of you. Go stand in the corner." He points to a corner that is empty of furniture.

"Daddy, can't we go to bed?" Kendra asks sheepishly.

"NO!" This time he does shout. The girls flinch. He doesn't normally shout. They are both taken by surprise.

"Stand in the corner," he hisses. "Face the wall and do not turn round until I am ready to deal with you. Do not say a single fucking word. Do not make a sound."

When the girls do not move immediately, he lunges forward, one hand swinging up and grabbing Kendra by the back of her neck. He shoves her towards the corner, causing her to whimper. She stumbles, almost trips over her own feet, but keeps her balance and continues towards the corner.

He looks at Iris.

She looks back, defiant. Standing her ground. Her eyes challenge him. maybe she believes he won't manhandle her the way he did Kendra. Maybe she is asking him to do so. Regardless, the outcome is the same.

He growls again, louder. He grins as his hand leaps out again, grabbing her by the back of her neck in the same way. He hurls her after Kendra, and they both stumble into the corner.

They look back at him once, see the angry glare in his eyes, then both turn towards the wall.

They stand there. Waiting.

He sets about tidying and reorganising the room: replacing the lamp on the desk, straightening the chairs, returning the scattered books to their rightful places. He is always meticulous about this room. But he deliberately takes his time tonight. He makes them wait, gives them time to think and wonder. Rather than simply tidying, he takes time to browse some of the books, stands there in his library reading random passages and chapters.

Occasionally he looks up at the young ladies in the corner, making sure they are standing still, facing the wall, not talking. He smiles when he looks at them. He licks his lips as his gaze moves over their forms from behind. He smiles as he anticipates the punishment he will soon be enacting on them.

Eventually the library is restored to order.

He stands in the middle of the room for another minute, letting his gaze wander round the room, giving one last check that everything is in order.

Then he looks over at the two girls in pyjamas in the corner.

On the left, Kendra: his girl. The young lady he owns, possesses, and who calls him her Daddy. She is his world, she is more precious to him than anything. He protects her and cares for her, and would do anything for her. But she also needs discipline to keep her in line, to keep her from descending into the chaos her life would be without him. And as much as he cares for her, he never shirks from administering that discipline.

His eyes wander over her. She is short, only a couple of inches over five foot, and beautifully formed. Curves in all the right places. The most wonderful ass he has ever seen.

He licks his lips and growls lustily as he looks her over.

To Kendra's right stands Iris. Iris is slightly taller, and no less beautiful. Equally shapely, with just as fine an ass. She is not his however. She is Kenrda's best friend; so close are they that the call each other sisters. As beautiful and desirable as Iris is, and as frequent as her presence in his life is, he has never touched her, and never administered discipline to her beyond a guiding word. Tonight though, that is going to change. Tonight, they have gone too far.

He Slowly walks up behind them. He sees both girl tense as he approaches. They keep their eyes on the wall in front of them.

He comes up behind Kendra, stops close to her.

"You've been a very naughty girl," he says, barely loud enough to be heard. "Lean forward and put your hands on the wall."

She complies quietly, and assumes the position she surely knows serves one purpose only. She raises her hands to the wall, leaning forward slightly, causing her ass to protrude.

Carefully, slowly, he slides his fingers into the waist of her pyjama bottoms, and pushes them down, pulling the material over the swell of her ass. When the beautiful pale flesh is revealed he smiles, and chuckles softly. He pushes the pyjamas down, letting them fall to her ankles.

Kendra gasps quietly, knowing what is coming.

He gently strokes the tips of his fingers over her exposed flesh, drawing a whimper from her.

He looks over at Iris, smiling. She is looking at them, looking at Kendra's position against the wall, the pyjama bottoms at her ankles, at him standing behind her poised to administer a well deserved spanking.

He looks in Iris's eyes.

"Don't think you're getting off girl. You've been just as naughty. If anything, she is naughtier when you're here to encourage her."

He steps away from Kendra, moves behind Iris.

"Put your hands on the wall," he commands, in a tone that leaves no room for argument.

She hesitates, looks at Kendra, looks over her shoulder at him. She considers for a few seconds while he waits patiently, then leans forward, raising her hands to the wall also.

The way they stand, Kendra's right hand and Iris's left are touching. Their fingers interlock.

He puts his hands on Iris's hips, pushes her pyjama bottoms down while running his palms over the curve of her hips. This is the first time he's touched her in any way beyond friendly hugs and cuddles. He takes his time and savours the moment.

When her pyjama bottoms clear her ass and fall to the floor he chuckles happily.

He takes a step back, so he can clearly see both girls. Both with bare asses, both leaning forward. Both ready to receive the spanking they deserve.

He steps back over behind Kendra, reaches out one hand and lightly strokes her ass. His fingertips glide over her pale smooth skin, following her contours.

He growls in approval. She whimpers in anticipation; a blend of fear and excitement. She knows what's coming.

But he makes her wait a little longer.

He steps back to Iris.

He is intimately familiar with Kendra, and everything about her body. But he has never touched Iris in that way. He looks down at her bare flesh. Skin even paler than Kendra, her ass just as well formed and inviting. Just as in need of being spanked.

He hesitates for a second, unsure if this is the right thing to do. There is a line about to be crossed. Doing this will change the nature of the relationships between himself, Kendra and Iris.

He strokes his fingers lightly over Iris's ass. He's never touched her like this, so he pays attention to where his fingers travel. He explores her ass, running his fingers up and down and side to side, familiarising himself with her size, her shape.

She whimpers and moans. She pushes her ass out farther, raises and lowers herself on her toes, trying to press back into his hands and coax greater sensation from his light touch.

He spreads his fingers wide, curls them as he squeezes her softness, testing the firmness of her flesh.

She moans in response, almost says something but loses articulation in a moment of pleasure and want.

He steps away from Iris again, back to Kendra, sliding his fingertips over Iris's ass as he moves away, chuckling softly.

"You know something," he says. "I was just thinking..."

He stands there, smiling, licking his lips.

Both girls turn their heads to look at him. He looks at Kendra then Iris, making eye contact with both of them. Their eyes are wide, wondering and needy.

"I was thinking that you two both like getting your asses spanked, so it's not really a punishment, is it?"

He chuckles as they both whimper in protest.

"Please, Daddy... Please," Kendra whispers, swaying her ass from side to side.

"Yes," Iris agrees. "Please." She too sways her ass.

He considers for a moment, smiling at the two girls.

"Well... Maybe I'll just have some fun for now. It has been a long day. I can punish you properly in the morning."

Without any further warning or sign, he lifts one hand and swings it quickly. His palm strikes Kendra's ass cheek with a loud slap, causing her to yelp in surprise, pain and pleasure. Almost before she can recover he swings his hand in the opposite direction, delivering a backhanded slap on the other cheek.

"Daddy!" She screams, in that beautiful, magical tone; that unique blend of shock, pain and arousal that you only get when administering pain to a masochist.

He slaps her again, twice, once with his palm and once backhanded, once on either cheek, each strike drawing a yelp and a whimper from her.

Again. Once in either direction; slap, slap. She whimpers and moans. Her ass sways, torn between retreating from the abuse and looking for more.

He looks over at Iris.

She is watching closely. Her eyes are wide as her gaze flicks between Kendra's face, his face, and her swaying ass where his blows are directed.

Iris licks her lips. She looks at him, pleadingly.

"Please Sir." Her voice is a barely audible whisper. "Please. Me too." She sways her ass invitingly.

He strikes Kendra again, and again. The sound she makes with each blow is changing, no longer shocked or surprised, drifting from pain to outright pleasure.

He has never fully understood how pain can give someone pleasure. All he knows is that it does, and he adores the effect it has on his girl.

He looks at Iris, smiles. It's time to find out of this other girl is affected the same way when her ass gets abused.

He strokes his fingers lightly over Kendra's ass, where the skin is developing a rosy tint on each cheek, as he steps over to Iris.

He looks back at Kendra as he arrives behind Iris. She is watching him with eyes full of need and anticipation. She smiles, watching him as he raises his hand over Iris's ass.

Slap, his hand connects with Iris's flesh; slap, back again the same way he had slapped Kendra. She moans in pleasure. She has been made to wait, to watch Kendra get treatment first. She was ready for it, almost desperate for it, and therefore not surprised by the impact.

Slap, slap, he swings his hand back and forth, striking harder after seeing how easily she took the first blows.

She flinches this time, not having expected him to strike her so forcefully. But the flinch is accompanied by a moan of pleasure.

He knows very well how Kendra's masochism works, how she gets aroused by having her ass spanked. Listening to the sounds she is making and the way her ass is swaying, it seems that Iris is the same.

He smiles, and continues to swing his hand back and forth, slap, slap, on either side of Iris's thrust out ass.

He is a creature of routine, regularity and consistency, so he slaps Iris's ass the same number of times he had done Kendra's. He then moves back to Kendra. She has been watching him as he struck Iris, her eyes misted with pleasure and need.

As he takes his place behind her once more she turns towards the wall again, ready to accept the next series of slaps on her ass. It's Iris's turn to watch, to appreciate the spectacle of her friend getting her ass spanked, to watch with hungry eyes and wait patiently for her own next turn.

He spends the next half hour administering a spanking to both girls. He moves regularly between them, giving equal time and treatment to each. His big powerful hands are thick skinned and easily up to the task without causing himself any significant discomfort. He uses his palm and the back of his hand, he uses both hands, he strikes them all over both cheeks, sometimes striking sideways sometimes downward.

Both girls give satisfying yelps and moans. Both of them are breathing heavily, both of them trembling and unsteady on their feet. On the wall where their hands touch, their fingers are intertwined and they are gripping each other tightly.

He smiles and nods in appreciation as he steps back following the latest round of slaps. Both beautiful asses have a suitable red tint.

"Daddy..." Kendra pleads. "Daddy... Please... Can I touch my cunt?"

"No you can't!" He hisses.

Kendra's hand was already moving, sliding down the wall, but it shoots back up again at his words.

"And you can't either Iris," he adds, noticing that she too was starting to lower one arm. She does not obey him as quickly, but she does raise her arm to the wall again accompanied by a whimper of protest.

"So... Your cunt is wanting some attention is it?" he asks as he steps close to Kendra again.

"Yes Daddy. Please." Her voice is quiet, barely more than a whisper.

"Please..." Iris adds, her head turned to watch them.

He places his hand on Kendra's red tinted ass, slides his fingers down and under, his digits reaching out to stroke over her moist slit. He grins when he feels how wet she is. He feels the cold metal of the small hoop that pierces her labia; he pinches it between two fingers and tugs it. She gasps at that contact, at the sensation of her piercing being manipulated.

His fingers begin to probe farther into her.

"Mmmmm you are wet," he says softly, nodding in approval. "Naughty girl."

He thrusts two fingers deep into her, invading her cunt from behind, the thumb of that hand reaching up between her ass cheeks and rubbing over her other hole.

She moans loudly, gyrates and pushes her hips, desperate to coax some sensation of movement from the fingers inside her. He moves his hand with her body though, keeping his fingers in her cunt, keeping his thumb over her ass-hole, but allowing no other stimulation.

"What's wrong babygirl? You want Daddy to pleasure you?"

"Yeeesssss Dadddyyyyy," she whimpers. "Pleeeeeease."

He pulls his hand out of her and away. She whines in protest, but he moves away from her, towards Iris.

He looks over at Kendra, whose head is turned towards him with eyes full of desperate need, as he arrives behind Iris. He smiles at her, blows her a kiss as his hand lands on Iris's ass.

Iris moans softly.

He reaches under her, the fingers that seconds before had been deep inside Kendra now sliding over Iris's sex. The wetness already coating his digits blends with Iris's own, allowing his slick fingers to glide easily over her lips as he explores her shape and form. He has never touched her here before, so he takes his time, carefully guiding his fingertips over her, familiarising himself with her.

She pushes back against him, trying to get his fingers inside her the way they had been in Kendra. But he doesn't allow that. He moves his hand with her body, content to glide his touch over her outer areas.

Iris whimpers, almost growls, in frustration, pushes back against his hand harder, trying to angle her body to work his fingers into her. But he keeps control, reaches farther under her to rub the tips of his longest fingers over her clit, prevents them from entering her.

As he did with Kendra, he reaches his thumb up between her ass cheeks, rubs it over her ass. He doesn't know her, doesn't know if she likes being touched there the same way Kendra does, but she gives a satisfying mewl when his thumb presses over her most private hole.