Kendra & the Professor

Story Info
Lust for a sexy black woman fulfilled.
3k words
4.36
77.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have taught a lot of students in the past ten years. While many of them have been bright and charming, most have simply been dull and self-absorbed.

Things changed when you came into my classroom for the first time. There is an energy and enthusiasm about you that is just so captivating. Your ready smile and hearty laugh made me notice you.

The intensity of your attention during lecture is white hot. For the first few weeks of class I can’t help but notice you sitting in the front row. Most of my female students are girls really, still immature and relatively ignorant to the ways of the world. You are a woman, mature in your attitudes and confident in your abilities. I have found myself teaching more to you, directing my lectures for your consideration and approval.

It seems that you have increased your awareness of me as well. You have probably been coming to this evening class right after work, dressed in a feminine and business like manner. Your skirts are short enough to show off your shapely legs and hug your hips closely enough to give the contours of your luscious ass. The cut of your blouses simply emphasize your full firm tits. The colors you wear highlight the warm chocolate tones of your complexion. You look so sexy and inviting while still maintaining your professional bearing and serious interest.

In the last couple of classes, have I noticed you smiling at me in a more inviting manner? Have your skirts gotten shorter and your blouses tighter? I must be imagining this. I wonder what you wear under your business suits. Stockings and garters? Lacey, sheer bras and panties or none at all?

I need to get my desire for you under control. As a professor at this good university and as a married man I shouldn’t be having such thoughts about you, about us. It keeps getting harder and harder for me to concentrate on the class lecture as you sit there making a portion of me harder as images of us entwined, sweaty and moaning simply race through my mind and compete with my attention to the class subject.

On more than one occasion, I have lost my train of thought while lecturing. I recover by moving to the podium to get a drink of water and hide my bulging erection from the class. At times like this you seem to be eyeing me intently and smiling beautifully and naughtily at me at the same time. Do you know? How could you?

At mid semester it becomes time to meet with all of my students, one on one, to assess their progress in the class and to help with any problems and struggles. When it is time to set up an appointment with you, I offer an evening time since it may be more convenient for a working professional. My office hours are during the day and I have never done this for anyone else before but I want to please you, make you happy.

This is also an evening when my wife will be out of town giving a lecture to a women’s group. I don’t know what I am thinking. Actually, I do but I push the thought out of my head. I am a happily married man and judging by the ring on your finger, you are a married woman. Nothing will happen between us, I simply have to get control of my fixation and my rampant imagination.

When the time comes, you are knocking punctually at my office door. As I come to the door and offer you a seat at the side of my desk, I cannot help but let my eyes wander your contours. Such womanly and inviting curves. You certainly must have wowed everyone at the office today.

The sheer ivory stockings and spiked heels highlight the sexy shape of your legs. It seems that one extra button on your blouse is undone. You are showing soft, warm, chocolate cleavage that makes me whimper. Did you hear it, I hope not. I can see the outline of your bra under your blouse hugging and supporting your firm tits but not covering them. I cannot help but stare at your inviting ass as you bend to sit in the chair.

My cock is hard and straining the zipper of my pants. I can only hope that you don’t notice as I try to move quickly around my desk to my office chair. As I sit down, I look at you. I have never had the chance to look into your eyes. Deep brown pools that draw me in and get me lost.

You address me, “Professor…”

I interrupt and tell you “Kendra, call me Ross. You are not some silly college girl but a professional woman and we are peers.”

Smiling, you say “Thank you Ross. How do you think I am doing in your class?”

Before I can answer, my eyes wander down your body and back up pausing at your tits. Are your nipples hard and poking through the sheer, silky material of your blouse?

“Ahem, I th-think you are doing wonderfully, Kendra. You are an attentive student who obviously knows what is going on and what I want from my students.”

A sly smile moves across your face and then you stand up over me and tell me in no uncertain terms, “I know what you want from your students, particularly this student!”

I stand up moving back half a step, “Kendra, you don’t understand…”

You move a step closer so that I have no breathing room. I can feel the warmth of your body, so close to mine. Looking sternly at me now, you tell me, “I understand perfectly. You want to fuck me, don’t you? Admit it. It won’t help you to deny it.”


My mind races with thoughts and words, all jumbled and none true. How am I going to deny it? My hard, throbbing cock is straining at the zipper of my pants. You are so close to me that I can smell your perfume and it is only making me want you more. I want to inhale it while gently nibbling on your neck and earlobes, wrapped in a tight embrace with you.

The truth prevails, “Kendra, I will admit to having impure thoughts about you but I am a happily married man. I wouldn’t ever do anything to jeopardize that.”

Smiling wickedly, you ask, “Have you ever cheated on your wife, Ross?”

I can only stammer, “N-n-no, n-n-never.”

You press me some more, “Ross, have you ever fucked a black woman before?”

“No, Kendra.”

“Do you want to fuck me, Ross?”

Your gaze lowers from my eyes to the bulge in my pants. My gaze follows yours so that we are both staring down at the bulge of my hard cock.

“Yes, Kendra. I want to fuck you so much that I can hardly think of anything else but I shouldn’t, we shouldn’t, we’re both married.”

“Ross, I have never fucked a white man before but I want to fuck you. I am going to fuck you so good.”

You slide your left hand down the front of my pants and caress my hard cock through my pants as we both watch you teasing me with your ringed hand. You place your right hand behind my head and pull my lips close to yours.

As our lips touch, you murmur, “If you want me to stop, just tell me.”

You then press your soft lips onto mine. I have never been kissed quite like this before. Our tongues find one another and start by wrestling and finally end up entwined in a soul searing kiss.

My hands slip around your body and rest on your soft ass, gently squeezing and kneading it through your skirt. You reach back with your right hand and take my left, pulling it around between us and then slowly push it up under your skirt. We break our kiss as we both watch my ringed hand disappear under your skirt and slide up your smooth dark thigh.

You smile brightly as you enjoy the look of surprise on my face as I first realize that you are not wearing any panties and that your womanhood is completely smooth. My next observation is less surprising but even more enjoyable. As I slide a big, thick finger into you and listen to you whimper, I realize just how hot and wet you are. You have wanted this just as much as I have.

You nibble at my earlobe and whisper huskily, “Remember Ross, if you don’t want me you just have to tell me to stop.”

Your hands meet at my zipper and slowly, ever so slowly unzip my pants. Once again you are teasing me, giving me plenty of time to stop you but knowing that I won’t, I can’t. Your warm hands feel good on my hard cock as you pull it out of my pants, lightly stroking it and tickling my balls. Now it is my turn to whimper.

You playfully push me into my desk chair. Kneeling on the floor in front of me with my throbbing cock in your hands, you ask, “Ross, do you want me to suck your big, thick cock? Tell me how much you want me to suck your cock, baby.”

“Kendra, I have dreamed about you sucking my cock all semester long. I have had to hide my hard-on every class while imagining what it would be like to have you suck my cock. Please, please suck my cock, Kendra!”

Once again that brilliant, naughty smile as you look up at me making sure that I am watching as your tongue then slowly glides up the length of my big, thick cock. You kiss the head of my cock and then engulf it in you hot mouth. I watch entranced as your head slowly bobs up and down the length of my cock. I have never felt anything so good before.

Your left hand is encircling the base of my cock as you continue to suck me so wonderfully. Your right hand is lightly tickling my balls and the sensitive flesh just beyond them trying to coax my sticky goo into squirting.

I realize that this is a position of power for you. You are in total control. I would do anything to have you continue your fabulous sucking. I am moaning and groaning as you alternately tease and suck earnestly on my throbbing cock. “O-o-oh-h-h!... ggggrrrrr!...”

Just as my balls begin to churn and I am about to cum, you raise your head and squeeze the base of my cock stopping me from cumming. Smiling at me you ask, “Do you like the way I suck your cock, Ross? Am I a good cocksucker? Do I suck your cock better than your wife?”

“Oh, Kendra you are the best cocksucker ever. You suck my cock so much better than my wife. Please don’t stop!”

Happily, you resume your teasing and sucking of my cock. As I begin to squirm more and moan louder, you increase the tempo. You tease me less and bob your head faster until I am moaning, “O-o-oh-h-h Kendra, I am going to cum!”

At the last possible moment you open your mouth and begin licking furiously at the underside of my cock head. I watch, totally enthralled, as I begin to pump my cum. It fountains onto your tongue and into your mouth. You are watching me, watch you take my cum in your mouth. My cum is coating your tongue and dripping from your luscious lips.

With a smile your mouth descends once more over my cock and then pulls off with a sucking, slurping sound. I reach down and cradle your head in my hands. Pulling you up to me, I lick your lips clean and then kiss you deeply so that I can taste my cum on your tongue.

My turn! As we kiss, my hands move down to your tits, the tits that I have dreamed about and wanted to squeeze and suck for months. I fumble with the buttons in my haste and a couple fly off and onto the floor. At last, I get to see, feel and taste your warm, chocolate tits. They are so enticingly framed in an ivory demi-cup bra that supports their soft weight without covering your hard nipples.

I twist and squeeze and tweak the nipples watching you squirm and listening to you moan as you look me in the eye and tell me “O-o-oh-h-h! Ross, that feels so good.”

I bend my head down and lick at your nipples teasingly before I engulf them and suck them hungrily. “O-o-oh-h-h baby, suck my tits! I love the way you suck my tits.”

My hands are moving down your body, caressing your hot ass and removing your skirt. One hand is then tickling your ass as the other begins to slip up and down your wet pussy lips. New moans escape your lips and you begin to rock your hips in a fucking motion. I push you over on to the top of my desk and spread your legs wide as I kneel before your molten pussy.

I lick the outer lips lightly and then graze my tongue across your swollen clit. As the moans roll from your lips, I ask, “Do you want me to lick your pussy, Kendra? Do you want to feel my tongue wriggling around inside you and dancing on your clit?”

“Oh God, yes Ross! Please lick my pussy. I want to cum all over your tongue!”

I continue to tease you for a bit more and then move your legs up over my shoulders. I plunge my face and tongue deeper into your womanhood and increase the pace of my licking. As you move close to the edge of orgasmic bliss, your thighs close around my head and your hips begin to rock and buck. I am trapped between your soft thighs and lick furiously as you writhe and moan on my desk. I can feel your fingers lace into my hair and you begin to thrash violently as wave after wave of pleasure courses through your body. I keep licking you coaxing more and more pleasure waves from your body until you collapse back onto my desk.

When your orgasms subside and you release your grip, I stand up and look down at you. I have never seen anything so sexy and exciting. Your hair is wild and your eyes are glowing. You are dripping in sweat and your pussy and ass are slick with your slippery juices.

The room is filled with the smell of your sex and it is so enticing. You are smiling radiantly telling me, “That felt soooo good, Ross. No one has ever licked my pussy that good before.”

I have never wanted to fuck a woman so much as I want to fuck you now. My cock is as hard as an iron bar and sticking straight out in front of me, pointing directly at the pussy it wants to fill so much. I look down into your eyes and ask you, “Do you want me to fuck you, Kendra? Do you want my big, thick cock filling your hot wet pussy?”

“Oh yes, Ross! I want your big cock filling me and stretching my pussy. Please fuck me now!”

With that, I put my cock head at your pussy lips and slide it up and down the slick slit pausing to rub it on your clit. I am enjoying the sight. Your dark brown lips parting to show me the hot wet pink inside of you.

You whimper and ask, “Please, please fill me. Please fuck me now.”

Slowly, I begin the plunge into your superheated depths. I pause every inch or so and pull out so that my cockhead is kissed by your dark, dripping pussy lips just to hear you whimper as it comes out and then moan again as I slide another inch into you.

I cannot take the teasing anymore and thrust forward, filling you completely and being engulfed to my balls. I am a man possessed. Possessed by you. You have brought out the animal in me and now it is time for the consequences. I fuck you hard and deep. Thrust after thrust my balls slap against your ass and we both moan in the animal pleasure of our lust.

Your legs encircle my waist and I can feel your spiked heels dig into my ass. You use them like spurs to coax me on and fuck your even harder and deeper. You hips are bucking to meet each of my thrusts as I pound your pussy with my hard cock. We are mating as only wild beasts can.

We moan and then cry out in unison, “O-o-oh-h-h! I’mmmm cummminngggg!”

Your legs lock tightly around me, keeping me deep with your pussy. I can feel your pussy spasm around my throbbing cock as it pumps my cum deep into your core. It is as though your pussy is hungrily sucking the cum from my balls.

I collapse onto you in a sweaty heap. As we catch our collective breath our hands slowly begin caressing and our lips meet in a gentle but stimulating kiss. My mouth moves to your salty wet tits and sucks our combined sweat from them. Your hand finds my semi-hard cock and begins to slide up and down its length, using our combined cum as a lubricant.

You push me up off of you and stand up beside me. You undress me while kissing me and caressing me until I am fully naked and again rock hard. Smiling mischievously, you ask, “Ross, have you ever fucked a woman’s ass before?”

“No, Kendra. I have never fucked a woman’s ass before.”

Taking a firm grip on my cock, you use it to lead me over to the office sofa, telling me, “I want to to fuck my ass with that big cock of yours, baby.”…