Kendra's Knees Buckle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi darling. How did drudgery in the soup kitchen go today?"

"I worked in a bookshop wrapping and dispatching orders," Jo lied but I resigned today. "I'm going to work with Mac."

"Is that wise darling? Your cute and charming man is not the urbane suburban bloke he makes out to be."

"What are you talking about?"

Kendra told Jo to go look on her bed.

"I did a web search today and oh hello. His name as Macville McLaughlin and he was convicted and fined £275 pounds for breaking Lord Mellow's jaw when Lord Mellow pulled down the front of his wife's gown at a cocktail party in front of Mac and other people."

"Oooh my hero."

"One of our scumbag newspapers pointed out that our fun guy Mac had been photographed two weeks early dancing with Lady Mellow at 4 am on the lawn at St James Palace and Lady Mellow is the former porno queen Susan Lancer-Smith.

"Oooh our hero."

"Ah yes. Go read the dirt darling."

Jo read the newspaper cutting in growing shock.

Indeed Captain 'Mad Mac' McLaughlin had been a hero in several engagements in the Middle East as a tank commander and was later called home and trained to become a warfare intelligence specialist. He went on to serve in Afghanistan but after nine months was sent home in disgrace for fraternizing with the enemy, namely two voluptuous wives of a local warlord.

The photograph showed McLaughlin handing back two Distinguished Conduct medals to his commanding officer on the eve of his forced retirement from the Army. However he retained three high commendation awards for bravery and various other service medals.

Jo returned to the bathroom.

"Mom he was just a naughty boy that's all and if the truth is known he was probably gaining important information from the enemy while using his sexual skills."

"He's just a crude seducer."

"Mom Mac is a skilled operator so there will be nothing crude about his seductions. Try him out and let me know what you think."

"I shall be staying well away from that beast."

"Mom don't be stupid. Befriend him and judge for yourself before deciding whether to accept or reject him. He's fascinated with your tits," Jo said, darting out of the bathroom.

"What, what did you say? Jo come back here this instant."

Kendra's phone went. She almost fell out of the bath stretching to grab it off the chair.

"Hello?" she puffed.

"Working out?"

"What was that?"

"Hi it's Mac. You sound to be puffing as if you're on a treadmill."

"No nothing like that."

"What a dildo?"

Kendra's mouth opened in shock and stayed open.

"That comment didn't offend you did it?"

She swallowed and thought about cutting the call but squeaked no.

"Nevertheless I do apologize. My flippancy sometimes gets me into trouble. I was calling to thank you for that wonderful evening last night. It was just like... just like being with family."

She'd caught the slight hesitation and guessed he must be lonely.

She said kindly, "It was nice having you, um I mean you being our guest. Should we go out for lunch at the weekend?"

"I'd like that. Shall we motor down to lunch with my parents on Saturday?"

"Parents? But I thought you were lonely?"

"I didn't say anything about being lonely. I have a younger brother and two sisters here in England and another sister living in New Zealand. I married twice but both women were fed up with me being posted overseas and went off with other guys who were around to give them what they wanted each night and morning."

"God morning too?"

"Yes don't all women want it morning and night?"

"Ah I didn't know... um didn't know other women were like that."

"You are very sexy Kendra."

"Me?"

"I can bring it out in you if that's what you want?"

"Bring what out?"

"Your God-given sexiness."

She clutched her throat and whimpered, "Omigod."

"Oooh," he said softly. "You sound like first-rate material."

"I-I would like a drive in the country on Saturday. Um with you."

"So that means I'm not to invite Jo?"

She said firmly "Yes. Do you think that's me being awful?"

"No."

She fluttered, "Oh."

"Kendra I'm sensitive enough to know you'd not like being seduced in front of your daughter."

"Oh of course not. So sensitive."

She heard him cut the call without saying goodbye and knew he'd done that so she'd concentrate on thinking about her last comment.

God he was so smooth and yet so much to the point. He'd made it quite clear he intended fucking her on their first date. God where had that word come from... she never used it? Um until now. She must ask him if his disgrace with those two married women in Afghanistan had been a threesome. Well she might ask when she knew him better, er intimately.

CHAPTER 2

At 11:00 that night Mac and the youngest and fittest of the ex-cops, Margaret Wall, both dressed in black including black hoods, stood in the shadows looking across at the Bulk Storage Number 5 Building.

She said, "My inside information is the building's entrance and emergency exit and all ground floor windows are alarmed and that's it and the adjoining warehouse is fully alarmed with scanners everywhere."

"So we should be right by pulling down the fire-escape and going through an upper floor window Marg?"

She nodded and said she hoped he had long arms.

"I'll have to go back to our van to get a grappling hook. God you look sexy in black."

"Oh yeah, with breasts hanging down like mine do."

"Yummy."

"Eff off, I'm married. Aren't we supposed to be cracking a case?"

"There's a time for everything Mrs Wall."

Mac arrived back with the four-prong hook and tossed it up and on the second throw it caught and held. He pulled the attached cord and then jerked it sharply and the sprung-loaded extension second came down almost to the ground. Mac pulled the extension towards him sharply and the upper mechanism locked.

"God how do you know all this stuff?"

"I attended army counter-insurgent training sessions while you guys in the police were lectured about police regulations."

"Yeah, you probably right although we did get field training and as newly sworn trained recruits we were attached to experienced officers but at no time were we trained to break into buildings. We could go down for doing this."

"Yeah, yeah but you know that only occurs if we get caught."

Up on the fire escape Margaret suggested Mac jemmy open the door rather than attempt to smash through it.

"First things first," he said, turning the door handle and the door opened.

Margaret gaped and Mac said, "Some fucker who went out on to the landing for a smoke forgot to lock the door... probably a female.""

"You asshole," said Margaret, now unimpressed.

The police fraud squad had investigated the reported theft of a quarter of a million pounds of medical drugs from the warehouse. The loss had been discovered during an audit of the inventory. The squad had come up empty handed and the owners of the business had called in Sapphire to investigate. Margaret had gone though the two-level admin building with Pam Francis and after going through single-level warehouse and questioning supervisors they uncovered nothing of note. However Pam had a feeling the chief executive office was unnaturally uneasy and very resentful they'd been called in. So she'd asked Margaret to go back at night and take Mac with her to do the breaking in and to get her away safely if security guards entered and attempted to apprehend them.

Using hooded torches Margaret led the way to the CEO's office.

"Pam suspects the answer lies in here but don't bother with the content of drawers and in storage files. We have to look where the fraud squad guys didn't think of looking."

"Agreed," Mac said and went into the tiny bathroom and removed the top off the cistern and checked that carefully without knowing what he was looking for, but knew it would be something hidden, something out of place.

He found nothing.

Mac checked the walls, floor and ceiling but found no sign of trapdoors. He went out and helped Margaret pull back the loose carpet but found nothing but dust and bodies of long-dead insects.

They worked hard to get the carpet back carefully.

An hour later they were stymied, having found nothing.

Mac started at the heavy filing cabinet.

"What?"

"Why does that filing cabinet capture my attention?"

"I have no idea," Margaret yawned. "Check the drawers if you wish."

Mac did that and turned to her and grinned.

"What?"

He turned back and pulled the cabinet out from the wall and said, the bottom two drawers are only three-quarters as long as the top three."

Margaret rushed over and they stared at the screwed metal panel near the bottom of the cabinet."

"What is it?"

Mac said he had no idea but guessed it was a cache for the records of medical equipment that had been stolen and re-invoiced on orders addressed to the CEO's dummy company."

"How do you know that?"

"It's the only thing I can think of."

"Oh monkey-brain telegraphy?"

"Joke if you must," he sighed and Margaret said she'd look for a screwdriver.

"No leave it. This cabinet goes back into position. Tomorrow you talk to one of your police contacts disguising your voice and get the fraud squad back here and tell them where to look."

"But they'll know it's me?"

"They might suspect you were the informant but use a public telephone box some distance from here and then pray tell me, where will be their proof?"

"Oh clever, you're right. God Mac you ought to be working for Scotland Yard."

"No thanks, the police force is no place for me. I like the flexibility that private enterprise gives its workers."

They left the building without being detected. Mac manipulated the end of the ladder and the steel extension rolled back up into place in storage mode.

They walked back to their vehicle, removed their hoods and gloves and drove off sedately in their van marked as 'Donna John's Famous Meat Pies' that also incorporated an equally fictitious phone number and address.

"You are awesome, very awesome Mac."

"And these tits are awesome," Mac said.

Margaret allowed him a 4-second grope and then smacked his hand away and said to eff off.

Mac was a little disappointed. All he was doing was trying to show the 48-year old he liked working with her and that she was still marginally sexually attractive because he thought that would boost her self-confidence.

He sighed and though there was no helping some women.

Mac arrived home and found a telephone message from Kendra. He called her in the morning.

"Oh hi," she yawned.

"Hi. Um I've been thinking about going south on Saturday?"

"Oh yes," Kendra said carefully.

Mac jumped in. "I don't know what you think but I think it's a little unfair not asking Jo if she'd like to accompany us."

"Oh that's what I was calling you to discuss."

He said, "I'd feel guilty..."

Kendra said, "Jo is all I have since my husband left me and then divorced me. She has been such fantastic company and support for me."

"I'll invite her this morning on the train."

"Oh thank you darling... ooops, I mean Mac."

He pretended he'd not heard that. "We'll have a lovely time I'm sure."

Kendra said she was absolutely confident about that.

* * *

On Saturday Jo looked out of the window and called to her mom, "He's here."'

She looked again and gasped, "Omigod, we're going in a classic car, an Aston Martin DB5 from the 1960s."

"What's that?"

"Mom prepared to be seduced by a car. I've only come close to a couple before at car shows and now we ride in one."

"A car is a car darling. All one requires is comfortable seats in a reliable vehicle and the driver to drive safely."

Jo sighed.

Jo opened the front door and kissed Mac and said, "Nice wheels."

He smiled and then frowned.

"What?"

He said carefully, "Um my parents."

"What about them?"

"They are conservative country people. Perhaps a longer skirt and buttoning over at least two thirds of your boobs?"

"Oh Jesus. Okay. Mom Mac is waiting for his grope."

Kendra came out looking slightly apprehensive.

"You didn't believe what she just called out did you?"

"Nope and I've sent her away to dress more conservatively."

"Thank goodness. I told her we were going south which wasn't London but she said well they'd better be prepared for reality."

"Perhaps one day she will settle down, like in ten years."

Kendra giggled.

Mac swung her into his arms and kissed her sweetly.

Her legs buckled and she had to hold on for support.

"Jo called out you had a wonderful car."

"Oh it's all right."

"She made out as if it were the Royal Coach, calling it classic."

"Well yeah."

Kendra smiled and said she didn't know much about cars and Mac smiled and said he'd rather gathered that.

Jo came back, more formerly dressed, but looked pissed off.

"Jesus you almost look as good as your mother."

The youngster actually blushed and looked at him and said, "Well yeah."

"Right we are an hour-plus south-east of here from the Surrey Hills where my folk have a 145-acre farm of pastures and woodlands. They have horses and there are many riding trails in the region."

The two females looked a little scared.

"Um some of the horses are small and some are so quiet they don't really want to move."

The females smiled approvingly.

"Oooh, this seat is wonderfully comfortable," Kendra said while Jo said it was a bit tight in the back.

Mac explained, "It's a two-plus-two Jo."

"I know. No need to apologize. Ram your foot down and off we go."

They skirted the country town of Guilford because Mac knew everything would be slowed to a crawl on Saturday morning and finally they entered a forest and came out and they saw the huge modern home, probably no more than thirty years old, ahead of them. Many of the substantial farmhouses they'd seen looked 150 years or more old.

Mac's two much younger sisters who still lived at home came out with their parents to meet them.

Everyone and the two dogs were friendly and Mrs McLaughlin led the way into the 10,000 sq ft home that had a detached large glass-roofed indoor swimming pool behind it.

"Oooh this home is beautifully spacious and elegant," Kendra cooed and Mrs McLaughlin said, "Thank you Kendra. Are you attempting to marry my son?"

"That couldn't be farther from my head; I've only just met him."

"Then why has he brought you here with your daughter?"

The younger daughter Lucy said, "Mom she's great looking and has big breasts."

"Oh yes of course," Mrs McLaughlin said, as if that comment answered her query completely.

"What does that mean?" Kendra whispered to Lucy who said, "You should have seen Mac's first and second wives. They were great lookers but I think your tits are just as big but have much better shape."

Kendra was appalled.

"Do you girls live here with your boyfriends?" Joe asked, apparently having noticed no wedding rings. "This place is isolated from nosy cops. You could really do drugs big time here."

Lucy and Annabelle were the ones who now looked shocked and Kendra held back a giggle.

Mac's father Scott said to Kendra as she sat in the lounge and looked out onto fields sloping away from them into the mid-distance, "A gin and tonic my dear?"

"Um it's only 11:30."

"We drink slowly into lunch that will be served around twoish."

"Well just the one thanks."

"I only every serve a person one drink at the time."

"Oh," she giggled and the father leaned over her and whispered, "God you are attractive. Great tits."

Kendra smiled politely and thought so Mac's fetish was inherited.

"A Fallen Angel Jo?" asked Annabelle. "Dad doesn't believe in serving anything but beer, whisky or gin and tonic."

"God yeah Annabelle. Can I come out with your guys? I think your dad wishes to be alone with mom."

Mac re-entered the room with his mother and called sternly, "Dad are you harassing Kendra."

"No just mixing her a drink."

They had a great lunch and went horse riding for ten minutes before Kendra fell off after going to sleep in the saddle, having consumed three strong gins and four glasses of wine during lunch.

Scott said he'd take Kendra back and put her to bed but his wife said she better accompany him, leaving Mac and his two sisters to canter off with Jo trotting on her horse behind them yelling, "Hey wait for me."

Near eight that night as the Londoners neared Kendra's flat, Kendra was wide awake and talked about the beautiful time she'd had in the country, obviously unaware she'd been asleep most of the afternoon.

Jo diverted Mac down a nearby street and asked him to stop at a house up ahead.

"This is where my friend Bridget lives. I've arranged to stay with her and her parents become mom would like you to sleep with her tonight."

"Oh god Jo," Kendra groaned.

Mac jumped out to allow Jo to step out of the two-door vehicle. They kissed and she told him to have fun.

"Oh this is so embarrassing," Kendra said as they drove off.

"You should save your embarrassment for other things," Mac said diplomatically. "I'll fuck one of your pillows if you don't want me to fuck you."

"Omigod," Kendra shrieked in laughter.

"Is it okay if I have a shower?" she asked, when they got inside the flat.

Mac said yes of course.

She re- emerged just in a gown and said she'd make coffee. He said he'd have a shower and she said to use any towels.

He came back into the living room and said, "Nervous?"

"No, I've had time to re-gather. I've done this before as well you may have guessed. It's just that Jo can be so damn embarrassing."

"Yeah I know. Undo your gown and show me what you have."

"No you do that."

Mac was glad she sounded really back in control.

He sat on the sofa and pulled her gently over and met her halfway and they kissed.

Kendra remained passive but opened her mouth for him and their tongues tapped together. When their kissing became wetter he thought that was good. He had no idea what she thought.

They kissed uninterrupted and he felt her hand on the move and it ran down his thigh and began tracing the outline of his hidden erection.

He dug a hand down and up over her panties and pushed two fingers into a slightly hairy and very wet cunt and she groaned and her hand rammed down the front of his pants and cupped his hairy balls.

They were away.

Oh so good.

He sucked her tongue and when she got it free she puffed, "Oh boy."

"When did you last have cock?"

"Almost four months ago. I'm really ready for this Mac. I need you to really bang me."

"Oh boy," he said, as if Christmas had just arrived.

She laughed and her hand withdrew from inside his pants and she unzipped him and then undid his belt, managing rather impressively working with only one hand; her other hand was usually pressing into his lower back but if that's what she wanted to do that was fine by him. For all he knew Kendra might be as experienced at sex as he was but he wondered when women could free up that amount of time. They always had other things to do, running a different set of priorities to a guy who had eating as number one priority and chasing after pussy as number two.

Kendra whispered perhaps it was time to go to bed.

Mac stood and pulled her to her feet and holding her out from him said clearly and unequivocally, "Those are the best pair of breasts I've ever seen."

Kendra's knees buckled but he caught her easily and asked has she been masturbating much too excessively.

Kendra was the most embarrassed she'd ever been in her life.

But that soon dissipated and she told him she loved being in a crouch in the middle of the bed in her hands and knees. "Then you come in behind me but be careful which orifice you use if you are not wearing a condom.