Kendrick Reaches It for Missy Ch. 02

Story Info
Kendrick worships Missy's breasts with his dick.
3.1k words
4.42
22.5k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't want to see me naked."

Melissa clutched the cloth of her lapels tightly together with one hand, while she poked the front and back parts of the robe's lower seam between her legs. She tried ducking away in the impromptu shorts jumper, while envisioning the stretch marks over her abdomen and breasts. This was one in the dozen reasons why she hadn't flung him against her desk a million times in the past. The body of a mother with three sons had a tendency to look in desperate need of a good ironing. The man was steamy hot, sure. But, not in the way she sincerely wished.

"Unless you have a dick, I want to see you naked." Kendrick's long fingered hand smoothed over her ass to pull her toward him again, but she spun cannily away and lifted up a hand to pat the air between them in a stopping gesture. He laughed at her harried expression, but immediately quieted when he noticed that the post she'd manned over her lower half, had been abandoned to keep him at bay.

The robe caped away from the hand clenched at her breasts and worked like quotation marks around the sensuality of her body. On the downward appraisal of her hand and ribcage, a small spark of color caused his jaw to cramp from the instant onslaught of his saliva glands pumping out enough drool that he could drench a three alarm fire.

A small heart shaped gem glimmered from the center of her navel. By the way his dick jumped at the sight, he imagined it was just as stunned as he was by the scene before them.

Melissa watched the humor fade from Kendrick's eyes a second before his chin lifted slightly. The man truly was gorgeous. The muscles in his jaws clenched to push dimples at the sides of his mouth, and his straight nose twitched with flared nostrils that turned his young face into a fierce mask of unharnessed lust. Forget licking. She wanted to take a nibble or even a bight along that hard jaw line. Her heart was beating so fast and she couldn't quite take in a full breath.

If she didn't know any better, she would swear she was caught up in a full-fledged swoon. She clamped her thighs together to add needed pressure to her throbbing pussy, and heard the gentle snap of juicy slickened skin sliding into place.

That barely audible click drew Kendrick's intense gaze to the center of glimmering wet thighs. A dark pink spot in her panties gave him every indication that he had to get past the barrier of those damned clothes. His cock jumped again like a damn animal yanking against a leash, so he figured he owed it a little pet for the pain he was inflicting on it.

Bunched muscles pushed thickened veins along Kendrick's forearm and hand, as long slender fingers curled around his cock. Melissa's mouth dropped open on a low moan when his hand smoothed down the hard length. The slow slide up and down—up- then slowly, slowly down, caused another click to sound from her clenching pussy. In all of her thirty nine years, she had never seen a man pleasure himself and now that she had, her body jerked it's response with a forceful throb in her gut and cunt. "Oh fuck!" Her voice came out a few octaves higher than her normal tone, sounding her surprise in a short gasp.

Now it was Kendrick keeping a tightened five finger reign on his cock as it lunged again. "Did you just cum?"

Her bottom lip trembled while she stood with her chin hefted higher to help her draw in needed air. She knew she should care about stuff- important something stuff, but damn she couldn't think past the sight of Kendrick's hand fisted around a swollen perturbed looking dick. Poor, sweet, baby man.

Once she was sure what had happened to her, she nodded jerkily and then pouted out her sultry reply. "A little."

A growl rumbled out from Kendrick as he pointed a snapping hand toward the bed in the adjacent room. "Get your ass on that fucking bed." He watched her blink in surprise. Twice. His hand fell away from his dick and in two long strides, he felt it team up with his other hand to lift her from where she stood.

Once he figured out what his body was about, he expected her to flail or punch or put up some sort of token protest. Damn to his caveman, but fuck yeah to the green light on a full open throttle with tires and fuel to burn. He tossed her onto the bed and watched the robe slide off of her gorgeous tits and open the view to a spectacularly tight little body. Her body bounced once, and in the time that it took to bounce a second time, Kendrick had her panties down past her knees.

Before she could respond or move or any-fucking-thing else, he forcefully flipped her to her belly, yanked open the hooks on her bra, and then flipped her over to her back again. All the movement stirred up her musky fragrant scent, and he face planted onto her left thigh to lick at the juice that slickened her wet skin. Due to the thick aroma surrounding her, his body wafted along her scent as he lapped a flat tongue over the baby soft skin from her knee to her thigh joint.

It was so fucking good! It was his favorite dessert... a sumptuous meal from a five star restaurant... mmmm. He nibbled and licked along both of her open thighs until the flavor was completely washed away. Like a sinner on Fat Tuesday, Kendrick decided to get Thanksgiving full when he saw the glistening cum all over her bald pussy lips. But it would have to wait, because his woman was fucking blowing his mind with the things she was doing with her tits.

Cursing gravity and the laws of nature, Melissa pushed her breasts together in fear that they would wander off to each arm pit, or beyond. And since her nipples were now less than an inch apart, she traced the tip of her index finger across the overly sensitive protrusions and felt her frustration dwindle away. When they were perky and headstrong in her twenties, she never could have wrangled both nipples to kiss like they currently were. With her fingers fanned out over both sides of the globes, she jiggled them back and forth to rub both nipples together.

Kendrick's mouth closed over the kissing spot and she moaned out her approval. His tongue dipped between the two tight nubs, simultaneously sparking pleasure in both nipples. She felt his fingers cage the sides of her breasts and lay panting as he rubbed and licked and bit at them. By the way he hummed and groaned, she supposed the added jiggle hadn't put him off. His eagerness in rooting his chin in her cleavage managed to have a similar effect on her also. Her chin was pushed into the center at the top of her tits, while his chin burrowed at the bottom.

She felt the trail of his precum along her inner thigh as he rubbed his cock head back and forth over the soft skin. She tried to peek over the mounds to see his shoulders and chest, but the movement only forced her face even further into her own tits.

Kendrick saw her lift her head. The size and malleability in the flesh meant he was likely about to see the hottest fucking sight, his mind could currently concoct. Gripping her beneath her right breast, he left off sucking on both nipples—at the same fucking time. Fuck-ing hot. He moved only six inches to nip her bottom lip, and urged her tit just a little higher. He licked into her mouth; moving it a little bit higher. He ground his cock into the closed seam of her thighs while he goosed another two inches of her tit to the bottom of his lower lip.

Shit! Fucking hell. This was so fucking hot, he would likely end up with a heat stroke, but he lipped her nipple while he tongued the jagged edges of her little white teeth. Coaxing her tongue to come out and play, he licked at her lips until he felt the tip of her tongue dart out and lick the dimple at the corner of his mouth. He finally kissed her forcefully, and felt his teeth scrape over her lips, heard the clash of their teeth while they both breathed like rabid animals, and pushed her nipple solidly between both of their kissing lips.

It took him a second to arrange his mouth the way he wanted, but once he did, Melissa's sexy tit easily slid in and around their kissing lips and tongues. Being the greedy bastard he was, he pulled her other breast into their play, and then encouraged her to take over completely. At first, she made dainty little licks over one nipple and then the other, while meeting his gaze with a seductively teasing stare. Kendrick wanted to turn up the heat a few more notches so he nodded appreciatively and gave instructions. "Suck them. I want to watch those pretty white teeth and your sexy little tongue fuck those big nipples."

His tone, the command in his voice, and the feel of her teeth squeezing her nipples made her pussy clench out another small orgasm. Her hips bucked with the quick jab but then she felt Kendrick's hot tongue lapping along her rib cage, his straight teeth rake the sensitive skin around her navel, and a gentle tug at the belly ring nestled in the small indentation of her belly. He bit the skin just beneath there, and growled. "Missy. You have one fantastic little body." He bit her again a little harder before easing his body further down the bed.

Lifting her knees, he separated her legs and then crawled forward until he could feel the backs of her thighs on his shoulders. Oh baby. Thanksgiving in May. He lowered his head, breathed in her amazing scent for a few breaths, and then he pulled her sexy pussy lips apart with his thumbs. A bead of creamy wetness trickled a slow slide from her little pink hole, and he caught it greedily with the tip of his tongue. She whimpered pleasantly around the nipple in her mouth.

Kendrick couldn't believe the gorgeous sight laid out in his direct line of vision. In close up view, he had a dripping hot cunt, bare and slick with cum. But in the same shot, he could see her alternating between pushing her nipples together into a kiss, or licking and sucking on the tender flesh. The shiny hot-pink nail polish on her manicured nails boosted it up another notch, if that was even possible. Sort of like trying to get a higher volume after the dial was already cranked to the extreme.

He thanked her for the view by licking his flattened tongue from her tail bone, over her puckered little hole, along the slit of her pussy and then he ground it over her hooded clit. The woman's pussy worked like it was on tap because every time he did something she liked, it responded with a trickle of sweet cum. He ringed the horseshoe of her labia lips with his lips stretched over his teeth, applied the same pressure on the tendons of her thighs, and then caught another tongue load of juiciness from her hot little hole. His cock was so hard from listening to her soft moans, and watching her body respond to his mouth. He gave her hole the same treatment he'd given her mouth earlier, by pushing his tongue deep into the tight crevice like the hottest French kiss in existence.

It had been so long since any man had opened her up with his mouth, and none had made it feel so erotic, by using his lips, teeth, and tongue all over her pussy. Most wanted to concentrate on stabbing their tongues at her clit, but Kendrick's technique felt like someone had mind tricked him into believing he was eating a melting ice cream cone. He curled his long fingers to push down on the bulb of her labia and he gently sucked at her clit while moving the flat of his tongue in little circles over it. She could hear him hum and growl while he breathed frantically, but his mouth moved like he was performing one of the sexiest kisses she'd ever, ever, received. She could blissfully slide into a low burning orgasm if he kept it up, but he pushed a long finger deep inside while eating his ice cream, and pulling pressure from the top with his other hand.

He didn't fuck into her hole for the sake of pushing something in and out of a pussy. With Kendrick, he used the entire pad of his index finger in a rocking motion of his wrist that kept constant pressure along the top wall of her cunt.

"Kendrick." She gasped in a sharp inhalation of air. "You're go- Oh fuck, you sexy stud. Oh fuck yes!" She breathed when she remembered she needed to, but panted whatever words that wanted to slide over her tongue while she rolled her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. "I think I need- Oh fuck. You love my juicy little pussy."

He hummed his agreement, and while maintaining the constant pressure of his finger and his other hand, he increased the speed of his massaging finger.

"Yes?" She seemed a little confused but half a second later, she purred forcefully. "Yes, you fucking love it."

Her hips rocked gently back and forth in short rhythms, and for the second time that night, sharp nails raked over his scalp in her haste to push her fingers into his hair. A shiver ran down his shoulders and back. He groaned as he flattened his tongue over her clit to grind it against her pelvic bone and watched as her back arched in pleasure. Fuck yeah! Nothing sweeter than hearing your name panted from a hot dirty mouth, while watching a pair of sexy tits bounce.

"Ken- oh fuck, baby. Kendrick? I think- I." With a low sultry tone replacing the panting bursts of speech, her voice lowered several octaves. "Damn gorgeous. You sexy fucker. Ah-."

Small fists balled tightly in his hair as her pussy grabbed his finger hard, and held it in a tight embrace for four—five—seven seconds. Then her back arched completely off of the bed as her orgasm slammed over her body like a pulse blast of a bomb. He removed his mouth from her clit but hooked his index finger deep inside to add more pressure to the spot that would appreciate it the greatest. He'd felt her pussy flutter four little squeezes, but when he applied more force on her g-spot, it hugged tightly around his finger for a solid ten seconds. Kendrick Morrison had just rounded second, when he felt more of the gentle twitching flexes of her inner muscles. He backed off on the pressure as he minded the spasms, but he hadn't reached his goal quite yet.

Finally, as he increased the firm movement of his finger, warm liquid squirted against his neck and chin. With her cum wetting his upper chest, Kendrick briskly moved over her body, straddled her ribs, and swatted his hand through the slick liquid slipping along his upper torso. He didn't give time to thought, as he quickly massaged the juice onto the open crevice between her breasts. Spitting into his palm, he made his cock slippery wet and then cupped his hands around each one of Melissa's glorious tits. Through the valley he made by pushing her breasts together, his dick slid into the fold.

Kendrick watched as the head of his dick burrowed out of the forced cleavage to rake against her upper chest. Then his hips snapped back to make the return trip through that tight wet heat.

"Gah!" He pushed her tits harder together, not worrying or caring about anything but the pleasure that accompanied such a damned hot picture. Air wheeshed through his clenched teeth as he pounded Melissa's luscious tits. "Fuck yeah. Hot little boss wrapped around my hard cock..."

Melissa watched as his entire body flexed by rutting against her. The tattoo on his upper bicep was taught from the force he was applying to her breasts and she was reminded of the polite young man who she imagined she'd need to train into a decent lover. That image was gone forever, but she finally knew how to repay the kindnesses he'd bestowed by lending his height when she'd needed it the most.

"Let me help you reach that, Kendrick." She buried the bed pillows under her head to give her neck the right angle, and opened her mouth to receive his thrusting cock head. His movements in out of her mouth popped on every exit through her lips.

"Ah, fuck. Missy. Fucking hot as hell."

Pop. Pop. Pop.

She looked into his hard staring eyes, and reached up to squeeze and tug on her nipples and earned an excited growl.

"So damn dirty. Fuck!" He slammed through a dozen more pops as the heat and tingle increased in his lower back and nuts. "Gonna paint those titties. Fuck. Say my name."

"Ken-pop-drick."

"Again!"

"Pop-Ken-Pop-"

The first stream of his cum streaked out over her chin, lips, right cheek, and hair. Then he released her breasts and jacked the remaining blasts over her used pink tits. When his balls finally emptied, he tapped the head of his dick in a dollop of jizz on her right nipple and watched with fascination as her small hands smoothed and massaged the remnants all around her neck and breasts.

"You got your cum all over my tits." She cooed.

Lowering himself to rub his nose along the curve of her neck he chuckled. "Figured I'd return the favor."

She hummed as she let her hands slide over his shoulder and ass cheek. As he nibbled and played at her ear lobe, she drew in a surprised inhalation when he ground another hard on against her hip bone.

"It's one of the perks that comes with fresh young meat." He kissed her hard on the lips, as he forced himself to keep his tongue at a leisurely roll and slide in her mouth. After nipping her lower lip, he rubbed the tip of her nose with his. "Longer shelf life."

*****

If any of you have any suggestions where you would like the story to go, please leave me a comment. Thank you.