Kenkou Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers

She looked up at me with her steady gaze while her hands continued to stroke a grinding stone around her work. It kind of amazed me that she could do it without needing to see. "Did I do something wrong, to only have an empty sheathe? And is it really okay for me to just leave after last--"

Whether because she knew what I was asking or because I was on a touchy subject, "It's okay. We know what we're doing. As for your blade, trust us to have made it for you. It will find its way to you when you need it. And before we forget." She put down the blade in her hands and turned, grabbing a coil of rope hanging off a hook before offering it. "This shouldn't snap if you're not reckless. It's the last we can offer, Harabec. Good luck." Her gaze finally turned back to the sword and left me realizing I was pretty much back to being a stranger in the crowd.

"Um... Thanks for everything, everyone." The politics were confusing enough, so I decided to head to the entrance and back into the light. It was bright, but behind the mountain. "Thank god, I don't have to stare at it trying to do this..." The cliff face was pretty steep, but for some reason, it looked incredibly easy to traverse going down. Footholds seemed obvious enough as I turned around and went down, but looking up at my progress, I couldn't even see them anymore--leave it to craftsmen like Cyclops to make a trick mountain wall. Getting onto a proper path was easy, even if a little tiring. The only problem now was where exactly to go.

One map withdrawn and open up, and... From the Yukionna's summit to the rock face marked by fire, the path wound a bit southward. Thankfully it only had one branch, easy enough to remember--east to the Matango, or West to the forest path. Seeing as I wouldn't need to worry about that until the problem showed itself, I had nothing to do but start walking.

The path itself was nice, and fairly clear. Enough people seemed to walk on it that there wasn't much to watch out for. Sadly for me, as soon as I started to see trees, I let that comfort get the better of me and tripped over a rock that blended in with the dirt. "Whoa sh--ah!" The slope of the path took me down tumbling a few feet towards a tree, leaving me to slam into it, however soft it was.

"Yah! What the hell!?" Soft? Not wood. Creature. An hour of walking and I already stumbled onto something, and apparently something strong. My ankle was grabbed and I was lifted by it, greeted by a horned lady with a buff body and sleepy, but angry, face. "Who d'ya think you are, wakin' me up? I'm not takin' it sittin' down like a damn Holstaurus, kid!" Her arm reared back and curled up into a fist.

Instinct kicked in and I reached for the sword that wasn't there; my hand found a handle, and I instantly tried to swing however I could at the hand. Something came out, and a loud smack was heard as blade connected with her fist. She cried in surprise and I dropped onto my chest, scrambling back with my new weapon. About a yard long, right, and curved like a katana, but where a normal blade is on the outside of the edge, this one was on the inside. That meant swinging normally would more likely hit bluntly than cut...

I didn't have time to think of all that, at the time. She'd gotten over being bashed in the knuckle and tried to blindly charge with her horned head down and hands outreached to try to grab. At the last second, I dropped nearly prone and cracked her ankle--or whatever closest to her hoof could be an ankle--and the shock combined with her recent sleepiness sent her tumbling. Her face crashed into a rock and she slumped into place, hopefully out cold. "Sorry... whoever you are." Putting my sword back into the sheathe, I decided to make tracks and get away from the beast as soon as I could.

"That was... a minotaur." What could I remember? Three moods on her--aggressive, horny, or asleep. Red would force a combination of aggression and arousal, and while I don't think she would have killed, she's certainly capable of harm. Problem with the encyclopedia is it never mentioned how many of each breed may exist, or how dense and where. I took the map back out to check, but nothing. The only places marked were those hopeless to visit, like Matango villages or Slime kingdoms.

The trees started to thin out and the elevation picked up again. Amidst the regular birds, I caught sight of a couple Harpies floating around aimlessly. To my relief, none of them seemed intent on coming down and trying to sing for me. To my relief, that was all I could see in the area as I got closer to the crossroads. When it finally came into sight, a double check with my compass and map set me down the west path... not that I needed it, the view from the mountains could already give me a few glimpses of giant mushrooms grouped together to the east.

With a sigh of relief at knowing for sure my fate had been saved, I kept on walking. The sun was getting somewhere between noon and setting, probably.. five o'clock? The shadows cast by a few select rocks were making it harder to see the path, but I had to get somewhere other than a road to camp for the night. With the welcome sight of a few trees a few minutes walk down, I started to jog as the slope became more flat, and the dirt a bit better traveled.

Crack. Pop. It sounded, and felt, like I was running over twigs. Three steps into it, though, was one too late--a very simple and flimsy trapdoor was snapping under me, and I was sent tumbling down a wide and steep wall, landing on my back to see maybe three yards deep of a hole surrounding me. A bunch of cheering ensued as maybe six figures crowded around the hole. All I could see from them was that they resembled... childish adults. No better way to describe it, adult bodies that reminded me in every way of a little kid. All of them had horns and clubs, but only one was different; her horns were lopsided, her club was as big as my torso, and her breasts were incredibly exaggerated.

She didn't seem to take the weight into account, because she tilted a bit too much and stumbled in after me. I had to jump out of the way of her club as it came down with her, but she sprang to her feet with a placid face, almost daydreaming. Wiping her skin off and swinging the brutish club a few times to test, she jumped at me and tried to bring the thing down. And she did it very quickly.

I had basically a second to try to get to the side and draw my weapon again, thank god it was there. The blunt blade connected with her arms, making her yelp out and rub them both for a second. I don't know why I hesitated to try to knock her out, but she didn't seem violent, just... playing. She grabbed the club with both hands again and yanked it out toward me. Even blocking it and trying to push it away sent me back into the dirt wall, which was enough for her to grab one of my hands and yank me the other way. I lost grip of the sword as my body was tugged back and forth between the walls, slamming in just enough to shake me up before I was dropped on my butt.

The other creatures--goblins, I realized--cheered as their leader, the Hobgoblin, dropped on her belly and scooted up to yank my pants down enough to show my manhood. It took all of a second for her to pluck out her breasts, mash them around my shaft, and start to stroke it into hardness. "Aaahh.." I hated its effectiveness, but the sheer softness of her bosom and strength of her hands stroking my skin was amazing. I knew I'd cum soon and soon be a plaything to these goblins if their leader got me.

Fast strokes and jiggles of her breast, skin rubbing firmly up and down in the softest way I'd felt, had precum seeping out as her dreamy face watched mine. I reached up with what sense I could and grabbed the breasts at their tops, kneading in roughly. The pleasure she felt must have spiked like lightning, because she froze up instantly in her position. It had me pinned, but rubbing her breasts around against her hands let me catch my breath and heave her up off me.

She shivered and started to get control of her body again, but by that time, I had started to scramble up the wall. "No no no!" All I could hear from the goblin troupe was that as they crowded in front of my path and started reaching down with their clubs, trying to force me back down. I had one shot to do something stupid, but the only thing I could think of. I jumped from one side of the wall to the other, nearly lost my grip from the weight of my backpack, but managed to get to the top and roll onto my feet.

Five goblins were swarming, but I heard a click at my sheathe and saw the handle of the sword reappear. That was all I needed. I yanked it out, swatted the clubs away recklessly, and charged through the crowd as best I could. A single hand got a hold of my shoulder to try to drag me back, but when I turned the corner, it slipped off and I was free to finally put my clothes back on properly and get hauling. It took a minute's sprint to catch my breath, leaning on a tree for support.

"So, what it's... like a monster every hour? And I don't... even have a chance... at camp, before night." I looked up, and sure enough, the sky was tinting orange. A few trees were handy, but not enough to make shelter from a group of goblins that are just a few minutes away.

There was a rustle. Soon another. My head snapped down toward the source, but suddenly it was behind me. I could barely see pink flesh and bits of rope from the side of the tree I was against. Someone was trying, and failing to hide. "Um.. hello?" A yelp of surprise came out, and the skin vanished with the kind of snort some people give when they giggle. I looked at the other side of the tree curiously, but what skin I saw was two hands tightly gripping the handle to an oversized stone hammer. They seemed to shake in effort, but as it started to drop, I knew I'd be out cold if it hit.

I stepped back, and her weight crashed clumsily into the tree as she rolled into view. An Orc, if I remember, a mixture of human and pig. They were really weak and clumsy, as far as I could remember, and tried to claim men by beating them to take home. Her alone, though? She was already struggling to pick the hammer up again by the time I got my hand to my sword's sheathe.

It wasn't there, though. My hand flailed to find a handle, grasping at air... Why was it there before but not now? "Crap.." I had to wait for her to drop the hammer down again to try to move. Sidestep the swing down, grab the handle below the hammer, and slam into her with my shoulder to knock her backwards. She fell onto her butt, now unarmed, but looked wildly from me to somewhere behind me. Behind... me.

I remembered then that Orcs traveled in groups. But "then" was too late. A smack hit the back of my head, and the last thing I remember was a squeal of delight before the darkness.

I don't know how long later, but I eventually awoke to a dim light and small view of the outside... stars were out, though I was still seeing a few myself. "...Crap."

Another little snort sound came out and a little head popped out from behind a rock, followed by the first Orc I saw. She turned her head and started calling out "Hey!" to what I assumed was the rest of the party that had been set to get me. Four total finally came out from behind the rocks, all clothed similarly in little straps of leather and cloth held by ropes twined clumsily in place. I started to crawl up into a sitting position, but they instantly jumped against me and each grabbed onto a limb, fighting to pin me down. The rocks within their cave started scratching my skin, exposed completely for them to see, until I finally calmed to avoid hurting myself. They were weak, but still four full fledged bodies.

Once I started to calm down, so did they. Even still, they moved about and seemed to be dividing up my body. "You get there..." "I get first on..." "Let me be on..." I didn't dare keep up, since I knew they'd cycle to nearly no end, but got a while they zigzagged around my body to look around a bit. Everything of mine, clothes and gear, was tossed pell mell one of the sides of the wall around me, a good ways out of reach. Their weapons were a few feet from my stuff, not very neatly set. The other side had a lot of stuff wrapped up and a few buckets... I guessed food and water.

That was as far as I got. My face was grabbed, roughly for such weak hands, and stuffed toward a slit that looked and felt amazingly like a lady's part. Her weight was dropped in me and started rubbing back and forth, her skin grinding over my features as her hands pulled my face closer. Two hands lifted mine and started pressing around my fingers, soft and warm insides wrapping around each as I felt her humping against my fingers in turn. One had spread her lips and perched the slit on my leg, grinding back and forth as the other did the same to my shaft. 'Don't don't d..dammit!' Sure enough, it hardened and soon met the insides of the Orc.

My face was soon coated in a gush of pleasure, and still I was ground upon in her relentless lust for pleasure. Despite myself, I gave a curious lick--it tasted normal enough--but that earned a squeal of delight as she started crying out "Yes, lick me, slave!" and pressing her weight harder down. The grip dazed me, and I started to obediently lap my tongue out. She tasted sweet, at least, and ground against my licking as the others bounced upon my body as their toy.

The cave soon echoed with their moans of delight, my face and shaft coated in wave after wave of pleasure. My head and hips were sitting in near puddles of pleasure by the time my hands got doused with it, leaving the one at my legs whining out and grinding harder until finally a wave of the pleasure liquid met my skin. "Aw, he didn't cum in me..." They started shifting around in a cycle, trying to quickly change positions. There was about four seconds of movement until one dropped her whole weight on my shaft, causing my body to jerk and my face to mash the slit of the one hovering over me.

The cries of pleasure started up again, and soon my face was ground upon once more. "Licked her, so lick me!" As my tongue started to stroke out within her, swirling every crevice I could reach as she pressed against me, all I could try to think of was how to get out from under them and beat them into a role reversal. All I could do at the moment, though, was be a 'good slave'. I licked, swallowing the pleasure as it pooled within my mouth, while curling my fingers within the one dropping onto my hands. All ten fingers worked to try to rub within her, stroke around the outsides, and bring her gushes out as I was rubbed upon.

"Cum in me, slave, in me! Don't hold it back!" I whimpered into the skin I was licking, unable to hold back the tingles of pleasure from the orgy. Even if it's against my will, the riding was amazing--it would certainly be a life of intimate fantasy--but I couldn't, not yet. That didn't stop her slick, smooth insides from making my shaft throb and milking out my pleasure into her as she bounced, squealing in longing for more as the three seemed to cum at once.

The one at my legs finally ground to an orgasm and started to crawl around to change the cycle, with me still recovering from the wave of pleasure. By the time my swimming head caught up with my body, my face was coated in a burst of orgasm as the four had each claimed a limb to grind over. They barely seemed ready to tire, but I was gasping for air under the one commanding me to lick. All I could try was obedience, thrusting my tongue around and bouncing up into the one trying to grind my shaft into hardness again. Their orgasms doused me, leaving my hands and legs to be toyed with by the two grasping them.

That's when it hit. The one at the legs always took the longest--I had to make the others cum as much as possible to tire them out, if possible. I thrust my tongue out and swirled it against the muscle, curled my fingers to slip within a body, and found a rhythm of grinding against the third while trying to yank my legs from under the forth. She swatted my thighs and wrestled to pin me, but that I could deal with--the small gush against my face told me I had a chance.

The pleasure was sweet to taste and comfortingly hot to feel. I couldn't help but enjoy reaching my tongue into her to scoop out the sweet pleasure, swallowing it when I could to lick for more. The sensations and fact I enjoyed it sparked a bit of life in my shaft, pointing up and soon into the Orc's insides to be bounced upon. My fingers pushed up into the one atop my hands in time with my shaft's thrusting, leaving me to just try to swirl my tongue around.

They didn't seem to tire, but between the overwhelming cries of pleasure, I heard a lot heavier breathing. That alone was comfort, and one I needed. My shaft was already throbbing once, nearly cumming from the nonstop stream of pleasure. In panic, I stopped my hips and started jerking my legs up into the grinding of the fourth Orc, finally feeling her splash and cry out "Swap, my turn to ride!"

Three of them moved a little sluggish, enough for me to scramble the best I could. Two fell onto their knees, and one tumbled over top me by the time I got myself off my back. "Crap!" The fourth hugged my legs, trying to keep me from scrambling. All I could do was kick and try to yank myself free, with enough success to wriggle and get a hand around the sword sheathe. No sword, but it's all I needed to reach over and crack across their heads, once each.

They scrambled up with me, but we soon separated. They each went for a hammer, and once armed, I heard the click of metal again. My hand rest on the sword's handle in a little stare-off, while they stared at the handle that wasn't there before. "He has sword?" At least it was a shock to them.. I turned the entire thing upside down, knowing it would pull out the blade first this way, and draw it in a wild cut to snap the ropes holding the hammers' heads. I at least got two cut, making the stony weapons plummet onto the feet of their holders. "Oww! Ow ow!"

There was a panic to get the rocks off before they grabbed their feet to try and nurse them better, leaving me two that were trying to rush. Turning to blunt side again, it was easy enough to knock them over the hands to drop their hammers. This time, instead of letting them recover, I bull rushed into them and tackled their bodies into their allies'. The four fell in a jumble, and I took the chance to step close enough and rest the sword at the throat of the one whose head was highest. "I will if I have to... I just don't want to. Enough's enough."

Silence. They seemed to relax and look at each other for a few moments before nodding, getting on their knees as if awaiting commands. My sword vanished, seeming to turn to dust and float away, but they didn't change their outlook. It took the adrenaline rush's end before I remembered, Orcs either win a fight and savor raping their 'slave' or lose and totally devote themselves to... "...Master won't kill us?"

I shook my head in realization and, trusting the encyclopedia, tossed my sheathe back toward my belongings. "No... Um, "Master" won't kill you. Told you, I don't want to hurt--" I got interrupted with four cries of joy and was tackled over in a jumble, surrounded by four snuggling bodies. A lot of shifting, a little pushing, and we were sitting up in a crowd against each other. My head was pulled into two sets of breasts, pillowed and held into place by all four arms as the other two lied up against my front and nuzzled into me repeatedly.

I couldn't find a chance to ask or speak. All I heard was a gaggle of "Are you okay?" "We didn't hurt you, did we?" "Are you hungry?" "Can you still please me, Master?" "Did we tire you?" "Is it time to sleep?" "Thank you for not hurting--"

Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers