Kenkou Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers

My dreams were hazy, but the entire night felt pleasant. As soon as there was movement beside me, my body instinctively rose to follow it. "Wh'z'ere?" All I got was a faint giggle as I felt myself getting clothed and wrapped in straps, a little weight on my side and back. My eyes fluttered upon enough to see darkness... weird dream.

A hand took mine, and I wobbled behind it, only very slowly waking up with each step on the way up a weirdly steep path. "Need two, Terra." The hand released mine, but I was finally able to recognize between smell and sound that I was behind Clarissa. I kept following, finally getting myself awake. She strayed from the line for a moment, calling out "Be back when ah've seen 'im off!"

We strayed only a few steps away, but she handed me a rice cake with one hand and pointed with another. "First saw ye comin' down the mountain, so if ye were headed South, go that way. Jus' take care o' yerself, aye?"

I nodded and tilted to give her cheek a kiss, causing a little blush on her bright face. "I will. Glad to have met you, Clarissa." With a wave of my free hand, I turned and started along the direction she'd pointed out, hearing her skitter back into line behind me as my procession started again.

This one was easier to mark than Orcs, thankfully. Swapping the little meal for my map, I took the pen's fine stylus and drew a little ant surrounded by a heart about where I guessed the colony to be. With that marked, a quick double-check told me I was headed down toward a path into and through marshlands... The Forest didn't seem too dense, just very vast. All I had to do was double-check my direction with the compass before starting to walk again.

An hour of walking was easy enough, thankfully. Nothing out of the ordinary aside from... well, ordinary animals. A couple deer dashed off, rabbits peeked out of their holes or sprinted back in, squirrels chased each other among the trees, and the uncommon Harpy still soared around overhead, leaving echoes of their tune without landing to sing straight to me.

Another hour. Then three. Within that time, all I could really get an eye on was a treehouse with a blonde lady gazing out with a sharp, piercing eye--Elf, probably. Undoubtedly, there were more, but that one house was hidden enough that I couldn't dream of spotting others. I turned my head back to the path and heard a gasp of air followed immediately behind a groan of delight.

I knew better than to look, but curiosity took me. I found a good sized bush to crouch behind, debating between forcing a hole open and looking over the top as the sounds continued in rhythm. There was definitely a man, and many quiet individual giggles. I finally found a crack between leaves enough to get a good enough look to get the picture.

Fairies. A little smaller than a toy doll (for the reason the name "Barbie" is coming to mind), leaving a little sparkle behind each flap of their wings, and about thirty of them with hands locked to form a rope of bodies that were wrapped around a human male. In perfect time, they all pressed their bodies into him, focused greatly around his ribs and belly to expel the air from his body. Some others coiled around his erection, a single one's lips planted on the head to suckle the beads of cum that were milked out from the contact. As they let go, he would gasp for air and stagger a bit, only to be held upright again as they squeezed in and the next Fairy in line would get a drink of pleasure.

His face was already red from the play. I couldn't guess how long it went on, but I was for some reason rooted in place to watch him get closer to blue, never once softening and feeding mouth by mouth to each squeeze into him. He finally fell on his butt, unable to take standing any more as the fairies cheered and were able to split off the chain a little. It took fewer to squeeze the air from him and tease his erection, so a few were able to fly around and giggle out, "New plaything!"

The ones free from the rope formed a circle and started to dance, soft little voices either singing or chanting as a bit of light grew within the circle. My eyes widened to what was happening before a flash hit the woods, causing me to squint and look away. As soon as it was gone, only one Fairy was left, bobbing happily in place within the air. "Yay, another one!" She sprawled her body out in the air in celebration before vanishing in a little twinkle of white light.

Everyone was gone. It took me a minute to recover from the shock, head spinning with curiosity of the man's fate as I stood. Supposedly, he was whisked away to whatever kingdom is the Fairies' home. I started to wonder what that would be like as I got up to walk, but thoughts were cut short. "I heard 'em here! I hope we're not too late!"

A little sparkle of wings, followed by another. Both were approaching off to my right, and coming in fast for such small bodies. "Dammit!" I took off like a bullet down as close to south as I could remember. My lungs finally started to give and my sprint slowed after a minute, my run getting a little wobbly as I tore through the foliage on my way away.

There was a bright flower that I didn't notice until I'd kicked it in the stem. I tripped, my face hit the dirt, and the dirt behind me moved as a shriek of pain came from the earth. I scrambled away from it--a Mandragora, pretty big and holding its flower in pain--and looked in panic at the rush of sounds from a few sides. A bear's head poked through a bush and it... no, she lumbered over, licking her honey-stained paw. A bit to the right, a herd of Centaur were starting to gallop toward the sound.

Mandragora screams... crap. They weren't fatal, they aroused men and monsters. I didn't care why it wasn't working on me, all I knew was to get back on my feet and book it. The Grizzly whined as she was left behind, but the Centaur were nearly upon me within a minute. My breath finally gave and I collapsed behind a tree, getting against it and breathing heavily in panic.

Their charging came up, seeming slow to the sound. They finally appeared at a walk, brisk but controlled. Many of them looked at me while shaking and rubbing their heads, turning to head back toward the plains. One of them, a foal, took place behind me and started catching her breath as well. "I thought you.. all were running.. after me?"

She recovered far quicker than I, but stayed still and nodded. "The scream of plant-lady made us desire. But the run and time let heads clear." She get back on her hooves and started to rush back towards her herd, but spun a graceful circle to call out "Sorry for scare!" before catching up again.

That was... unique. And a relief, at least, not going to get attacked by a group. With my own breath caught, I decided it was a good time to finally get something to eat. As soon as I got the rice cake and water out, though, a fit of coughs overtook me. Something hit my throat, and got hawked up to spit out to the side. It was a mushroom, white with a red spotted cap.

Matango had the same design. Out of fear and instinct that this forest would suffer a similar fate, I stomped the shroom into broken up mush before walking off to the South again. I could afford to eat and walk... better than risking staying around that thing. Matango had already shown up in my quest enough.

The rice cake was tough, but a little sweet and very filling for its size. As I got to the last bites, my body started to feel a little tired, the effect of a mellow state after a big meal. I started to down the last of what water I could take, enjoying the feel of drinking again. I didn't hear the push off the ground, but as a heavy weight slammed into my backside, I spurted a bit of water back out and dropped the waterskin as I hit the earth.

A purr emanated from behind me and sort of fuzzy body nuzzled down into mine, rolling me over onto my back with each push as four hands kept pinning mine with a strong grip. I saw a couple feline ears, sly smile, and plush fur coating the breasts and extremities of my captor. Werecat. And she was licking her lips before descending and giving a firm lick up from my chin to my forehead. "So you're the moron who set off the Mandragora."

"Moron?" I wrestled up against the restraints, getting one hand free to press upward with. She giggled and shrugged off the loss, scooting off my body entirely as she perched on her butt. "Run away from Fairies after another toy, and I'm a--"

"Careless little moron, yes." I looked at her face, but she didn't look back at mine. She tried to gauge every part of my body except my face; her eyes always seemed to swivel off it. "If you have to run from a few sprites, I hope you know how lucky you are I'm not quite frisky right now."

I threw my hands into the air and just turned away, hand digging for the compass in my pack again. As soon as I gripped it, a sharp pain hit my arm that caused me to drop it. "Gah! What the?" I grabbed at the stinging part, finding a trio of claw marks scratching over the skin and through my shirt. No actual cut, but a definite scratch that would leave a mark. "Can I help you?"

She giggled and pawed around me, tail stiff and up on the air as she kept watching around my chest and hands. "Oh, not at all, just enjoying how clueless you seem to be." I reached back into my pack, slowly, watching her face the entire time. I held still to try to wait it out, but her eyes never moved from the arm entering the pack.

My finger touched the encyclopedia on the way down, and a memory clicked. She's feline, her body and actions are more reliable than her words. I withdrew my hand and held it before my face for a second before dropping it quickly. Her eyes stayed on my eyes for a second before swiveling away at total random. I smirked and just picked a direction to walk away from her. "Get your scritches elsewhere."

"Excuse me?" She bounded up beside me and dug a claw into my shirt to yank my head down a little, her eyes glaring. "If you really think I want your hands on me..."

I wrapped my hand around and slid a finger behind her ear, stroking my nails across her scalp. Her claws retracted, eyes fluttered shut, and tail gave a quiver of delight as she relaxed. I smirked and started stroking the hand in circles, kneading and tracing against her head in a soft petting as my free hand finally reached for my compass, only getting it out long enough to know for sure which way was South again. "I think so, and don't mind company if you wanna come along for a while."

She popped open an eye to gaze at me curiously before lazily getting on all fours to walk at my side, head repeatedly nuzzling my hand to stroke against her head and back as we walked. I kept having to look between her and the path, wondering what exactly I was going to do about this. She was sweet at the time, but the more attached they get, the short time they have between aroused states. "So, um, miss..."

"Dianna." She gaze a little purr and cuddled her body up to mine, nearly mixing up her paws with my feet with each step her body brushed against mine.

"Right. Dianna, if I tell you I'm heading off to the nearly southmost coast of the world, you'd really still want to follow me?" Her eyes watched mine for a moment before turning away again in instinct, and my answer was a shrug. "I... guess that works for now."

We kept walking, flowers more common and the singing of birds a little louder as the thickest part of the forest started to surround us. I looked around to try to keep up with the colors, finding myself having to focus on direction every few steps. "It's really just that. I don't know you, just know you feel different and seem kind of nice so far. That's a big of a long..." She stopped, staring straight ahead. "...Don't go that way. Smells wrong."

"Hm?" I took a couple sniffs myself, but couldn't find anything wrong except a sweet fragrance, similar to the Ant's sweat. The only difference this time is there was no movement. Flowers fluttering in a little breeze, grass tilting over a bit to the same, but everything else was normal. "As long as we're careful, we'll be okay, I think. My head's not getting fuzzy like last time a smell did something, so we should be okay. C'mon."

Her ears gave a droop, but she obligingly stuck up to my side and kept walking, whiskers twitching with each sniff. I was looking around for the source, too, but couldn't find much of anything. The flowers smelled nice, sure, but they're flowers. After about a minute, they seemed to disperse into fewer numbers. Dianna's head relaxed a bit despite her vigilant watch. "I guess... just a weird bad feeling." She gaze another little nuzzle to my hand, resting into place.

I looked down at her face, but it was scowled up and her fur was on end. I turned to look upward, and instantly felt a couple nubs pierce my lips to stroke something incredible and sweet to my tongue. A hand, green. Like plants. Like vines, the ones lowering down to swat Dianna away and lift me up towards another waiting dose of the fluids. The sword clicked in my sheathe, but I didn't really notice much more than the sound. My mouth was suckling at the fingers feeding me the delicious honey taste as I was lifted up into place atop an enormous flower's petals and leaves, sitting near the base and suspended within a tangle of vines.

Attached to the tree and waiting for me was a beautiful lady, composed purely of green and yellow save for the flowers decorating her hair. She smirked in delight as she smeared a little of the nectar to her lips before puckering up, vines tugging my head to hers to seal the kiss. Once it was set, my body gave a quiver as the initial effect of the honey took over, my body starting to feel a fire inside to explore this sensation with her.

There was a hiss behind me. My head kind of lazily turned to see a cat swatting at the vines, their reach and quick lashes driving her into running away. A gentle hand took my cheek and guided me back into a kiss, a welcome and sweet kiss that deserved all my attention as I hummed out into it. Her tongue darted out to find my lips, tracing enticing circles that beckoned my own tongue to reach out and find hers, wanting to feel them rub together as her hands started to trace my body's outline. Free from intrusion, her vines were free to start encasing my body and keeping me tucked up into her own soft one.

A hand lowered, deftly exposed my hips. My erection, soon revealed, was tugged deep within softness, smooth as silk and heated from desire. My mouth was finally released from the embrace as the Alraune giggled, her hands roaming across my face and chest longingly as she started bucking and bouncing her body back and forth to hump down onto me in a wild ride. As she dropped, the vines tugged me against her, pulling me deeper within her before yanking me back as she left. The rough thrusts continued swiftly, her rhythm of dropping down against me perfect as her fingers traced against my body.

She brushed her lips over mine as she whispered, "Oh, I'm so going to enjoy this up coming Winter..." before kissing me again, my body once again spiking pleasure at being within her hold. My hips started bucking with each pull, happy and willing to slap against her own as her body swallowed my shaft whole with each firm drop against me.

Almost as if responding to the idea, the petals around us started to close up and twist, the flower encasing us and gripping our bodies closer together. My body rubbed hers up and down with each hump, her breasts mashing around against my chest every time I pressed into her, longing to feel every bit of us together like that. Her vines agreed, my body brought to hers like a toy to hump and grind at a furious pace.

Her lips drew back, moaning out in delight of being filled. Mine followed hers, my own moan of orgasm muffled within the renewed embrace as I started to throb within her, spraying my pleasure deep within her silky insides, throbbing and expanding with each squirt that fed her. Even after the flow ended, our bodies slid back and forth to thrust me within her, post-orgasmic touches spiking pleasure through my body on an amazing level. It almost hurt, feeling such intensity under her command.

"Mmh.. Hm?" She tugged away from my lips again and looked down, my shaft softening and slipping out from her body. "Something wrong, honey?" Almost as if reminded, she dipped her hand within the pool of nectar at the flower's base, tracing it around my lips before diving in for me to suckle away like a baby. As soon as her fingers were clean, she grasped my shaft and started to tug at it, watching it expectantly.

This time, the honey's sweetness didn't get to my head. My shaft felt numb in her hand, and I finally started to calm down and realize what happened. Alraune. She caught me in her flower, fed me honey... that made me want her, and definitely enjoyed every bit of it. But after that orgasm, she expects me hard again so soon?

I didn't have time to ponder it. Her face looked up at mine, smiling seductively and masking the furious twinkle of her eye. One hand kept stroking at my shaft, the other grasping my head by a grip of hair to tug my face toward a breast to nuzzle around. I blushed at the contact, feeling myself stroke every bit of her ample bust, absorbing her tantalizing scent but still unable to spring to life from the treatment.

Her hand finally left my head for a moment, moving about before leading my lips back to hers. They were honey encased, sealing and sticking our lips together in a deep embrace as she moaned in a sultry tone into the kiss. Her tongue slid out, coiling and wrestling mine around as our bodies mashed together, every bit of her softness sinking down upon me. The honey's taste steadily sank in--I knew I wanted her, I knew I'd love it, and I wanted to be erect for her.

It finally happened. The first sign of hardening came from my shaft, and it was swallowed immediately within her hips as she grasped me by my shoulders for handles to ride upon me. Our kiss stayed sealed, honey running down our chins to drip between our bodies, melding with the sweat and honey pool as her riding splashed it all around us. My body was melting into the honey, pure bliss overtaking me as I tried to buck my hips upward to meet every bounce she gave upon me.

The feeding continued, a hypnotic state of being straddled over and thrust down upon to cum within her heavenly insides. Every touch was a tease, each smell and taste very slowly dulling and taking over my thoughts, feeling content to be stuck within her sweet petals and vines. For the first time, I felt like I wouldn't be able to last the onslaught--my shaft was sore from attention, having trouble getting and staying erect.

Whether salvation from a fate of soreness or taking me out of heaven, a hand grasped the flowers' petals and yanked back. Another pair of hands grabbed a petal, followed by a third. Within seconds, the flower was forced open, pool of honey dripping out into awaiting pots. Greedy hands scooped at it as the Honeybees collected the sweet nectar.

The Alraune hissed, vines releasing from me to lash out at the thieves. In a daze of attachment to my captor, I swatted with what free hand I had to try to get the invaders away. To my horror, two of them grabbed my arm and pulled back, able to get me free from the Alraune fighting back. "No, no! Let me back, let me go!" I gave a reach toward the Alraune, wishing her vines were long enough to grab me again as the Honeybees separated. One carried me alone, while the other resumed the collection of honey.

It took a minute of struggle in the flight for my head to finally start clearing. The Alraune... she was amazing, but somehow, had gotten the furthest in making me feel like her property. I couldn't stay with her, as much as my body ached for her again. Instead, though, I had to worry about this Honeybee. I know she'd test me with sex before taking me back to her queen...

Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers