Kenkou Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers

As she got me onto my back and crawled up over my body, a rustle hit the bush behind us. Just as soon as her body straddled my hips to keep me pinned, I saw a familiar fuzzy head peeking out again. A Grizzly, licking her lips and looking at her paw, honey stains nearly vanished from so much licking. I had one shot, to stay silent. The Honeybee dipped a hand into her pot to to approach my own, ready to smear me with the nectar to start the ritual.

Just before contact was made, the Grizzly got her claws into the pot and started digging in for honey. "What? No, not one of you!" The Honeybee turned and started pushing away at the Grizzly, trying to fly up to yank her pot back. The Grizzly tried to wrestle the pot away, leaving me free to scramble up onto my feet and run. The sunset was just now starting to finish, purple and orange lights were highlighting the clouds. I had to get somewhere, anywhere safe to sleep. And I didn't intent to stop until either my lungs burst or I found a roof.

The universe, though, doesn't work like that sometimes. While running, I passed through a lot of something very thin and sticky. My head thought "Web", and too slowly to realize to stop. After the first was broken, I fell into another one, too slowed from my first break to get through the second. My body soon became stuck within the fibers, unable to pull back or even reach for my sword. The handle was there now; if I could get to it, I might stand a chance. But nothing on my body would move, except bouncing like a vertical trampoline.

Only three creatures made webs like this. All three of them, types of spiders. And all three types of them, as far as I read, were pretty sadistic about men. I started darting my eyes around wildly and pulling against the fibers with restrained tugs, repeating to myself, "Don't panic. Don't be scared. Keep calm, don't fight."

A quiet, sinister giggle emanated from behind me. "Now why, oh why would a little explorer like yourself have to panic while in such a pretty spun web?" I looked to my side and saw about half of her. Arachne, the regular kind... not that it was a comfort. All eight legs slowly moved toward me, six extra eyes unblinkingly fixed upon me. Only her more human ones batted in mock seductiveness as she leaned over, incredible bosom nearly spilling out of her silk-spun bra before me. "Surely you know the prettier they are, the better it gets?"

"I... uh." Before I could stutter a third time, her fingers swiftly reached up to snap the web's fibers, wrapping around my mouth in a very effective masking muffle, soon following up with a swift tangle around my body to tie me up to be carried. Again my ears were assailed by her giggle, sweet to hear but scary to comprehend.

"I can already tell I don't have enough of you from just a little bit out here... You're definitely coming with me tonight, honey." With the growing darkness and density of the trees, I didn't have a chance to keep up with direction. All I knew was darkness for a while, only made worse by the entrance to a little hollow within a large dense area of bushes. I was tossed down pretty roughly next to a pile of bones, immediately getting in a panic to squirm away from them and into a net. Her laughter rang out as she stepped over with slow clicks of her legs' sharp points. "Oh, relax. You're not part of my meal... Not for filling my stomach, anyway." She licked her lips and lowered her hands between her legs, a little trail of her twinkling web meeting her fingers to be drawn out. "Now, don't move."

The singsong voice made me groan in protest... It's not like I could move. Her hands worked to free my body but just stretch the web, spreading me out with limbs pointed in all directions. I was soon laid bare, restrained as if tied to posts, and worst of all she was still producing some to coat my shaft with. A little web secured it completely at the base, still connected to her hands to tilt and rock about like a puppet. "Are you kidding?"

She giggled as it danced around side to side under her touch, getting a feel for controlling my shaft as the movement within her smooth, soft web started to harden it once more, still sore and struggling to get erect. "Of course I'm kidding around. It would be boring to just pin you to a web and bounce on it all night long, I've got to get at least a little play time in." With that, she bent her legs down and jumped upward, landing expertly upon my hips with her full weight slamming me to the ground. I cried in pain as she cried in pleasure, her fibers having pointed my shaft toward her hole to slip deep inside.

With her head reared back, she repeated the process, jumping up with strong pushes of her legs to drop her body ferociously down upon mine, what few inches of space to bounce my restraints offered being tested and stretched with each jump she gave. Every drop down led her to yank her hands up, lifting me to slide in even faster, drilling within her with a painfully rough, slow rhythm. Her breasts finally objected to their small restraints, spilling out past bra and carapace to hang close to her belly and flail wildly as she jumped and fell upon me.

"Ah! Harder, baby, harder!" Her eyes fell upon my face, bright with laughter that her moaning mouth couldn't utter, finding a faster rhythm of plummeting herself onto me and swallowing my shaft before springing up to drop again. My entire body felt sore, arms and legs stretched by her impossibly strong webs as my shaft was pulled again and again into her like a toy. Against all instinct to try to get away, I took it, eventually throbbing in near orgasm as her hips met mine again. "That's it, show me you love this! Show me you want more!"

I didn't, but the contact became too much. She dropped again, ramming my hips into the ground as my shaft gave a quiver and pulsed within her. Her legs slid under me, squeezing tightly with all their strength to force my erection as deep within her insides as possible so my semen sprayed out into her awaiting womb. Even after the fluids stopped squirting out, her legs kneaded to grind and wriggle me within her until softening and sliding out.

She looked down at me, an unyielding gaze of interest boring holes into my head. She finally smirked and slid herself off me. "I guess something had you before for long enough... Needless to say, I'm far from satisfied. So." She bent over and grasped my jaws, her fingers puckering my lips up to be kissed before pushed downward. "Don't go anywhere, hun, 'cause tomorrow's a new day to get it right."

Before I could think of a protest, let alone try to say one, she shot out a bit of web and spun it smoothly across my mouth and down over my body. Within seconds, I was blanketed within her web, suspended somewhat comfortably but unable to move whatsoever. My eyes looked up to watch her yawn and scuttle up a web, vanishing from sight.

No amount of pulling or twisting gave me any more wiggle room than what her web already allowed. It took a minute for my already abused body to tire out, finding what comfort I could in the silkiness of my prison. With a sigh of frustration to my possible fate, I just let the darkness eventually claim me into sleep.

Wherever I was, felt nostalgic. I was on a bed, large and firm, piled with an oddly large amount of pillows and blankets with designs of spider webs. I couldn't really get up out of it, but I could at least look around everywhere else. The walls, a bright blue, stood out against a dresser of red wood. Atop it sat a box with a window, showing a couple people working out some kind of scientific stuff. Lights, sparks, and metal... I couldn't understand it, though.

I saw the carpet, scattered with clothes and a few strings attached to small devices like the ones being worked out on that box-window thing. Tell vision, or? My head gave a throb of pain, followed by a feeling of clarity. The nostalgia I felt was because this was my home... or at least my room in a home. I should have known it, but everything I saw still looked alien to me.

"Your dreams are certainly unique." The door to the right of my bed opened, revealing a stunningly curvy lady sauntering closer while looking around. Her hips were wider than her shoulders, and breasts spilling down over her belly jiggled in a threat to match in size. Her hair, a platinum-blue tint, poofed around her head and accented the sapphire eyes that locked mine in a stare. "I've not seen any of this before... It seems unfamiliar to you, too."

I had to take a breath to get my mouth to work again. "It's my room, but I can't really remember much of it. I don't know how or why I'm remembering now, but... Wait, if this is my room, who are you?" I tried to sit up again, forgetting that something in my bed had me stuck down upon it.

"Just a curious dream girl." She crawled into the bed, unobstructed by whatever had me held. Her legs straddled over my chest, giving me a clear view of her cleavage and what little of her face could be seen behind it. "Speaking of which, this kind of thing happens to people who forget themselves. You're on your way to remembering who you are. Like for example." She turned around and pointed at the box showing science stuff at work. "What's that called?"

"Tell... Tell of v..." The word finally clicked in my head again. "Telev--" A soft, wet patch of skin descended on my face, her lips grinding down against mine in circles, muffling out the rest of the word. "Mh?" I looked up, her overpowering rear dangling over my eyes and hiding the rest of her from view as she bent herself over, slapping her breasts around my shaft. "Mm!"

With an innocent giggle, she bounced her hips upon my face, causing my features to grind from her entrance down to her clit and back again. "Don't stop talking, it feels good." Her breasts were mashed into place around the growing skin, hard within seconds. "Mm, and so does this."

For the sake of getting out easier, I started to lick within her walls, stroking as roughly as I could and tasting her powerful flavor. For a dream, the heat of her insides and her taste was somehow so realistic, yet no matter how rough her breasts kneaded and mashed around my erection, I felt none of the soreness of my previous captors' work.

It was a relief, and a welcome one. My tongue's pace increased, moaning quietly against her soft lips as my tongue delved as deep as it could swirl, enjoying exploring her taste. "Not quite talking, baby, but it feels better." I felt a hand reach back and grasp at my head, feeling a tight grip but no pain as my face was shoved deeper toward her soft skin. Obediently I pressed with her, grinding around and licking outward at her softness, tongue slipping against her clit before jutting deep inside her to flick about.

"Hope you're always this good..." She sighed out in sheer joy of the treatment as her free arm scooped up both her breasts, mashing them against her chest to pin my skin between them. With strong tugs up and down, I felt the enormous globes sliding from tip to base, brushing every bit of skin at once with a firm but delicate grind. I caught myself starting to hump her breasts, wildly thrusting around with each push of her skin onto me.

My moans became audible through the muffle of her sweet skin, the light buzz of the sound causing her breathing to get harder from pleasure. Each lick tasted a bit more wetness, getting a little harder to push in as her insides constricted in pleasure. My shaft throbbed in delight of having brought her so close to orgasm as her breasts kept mashing up and down, returning the spikes of warmth and tingles through my body.

My body curled against hers as it pinned me, writhing in pleasure up against the soft skin. Each drop of her breasts down against me caused another gasp into her skin, inhaling the scent that matched her taste as my tongue slid as wildly within her as her slaps of bosom to hips. I felt stiff as a board before starting to buck my entire body in orgasm as the soft rubbing overtook me, spraying pleasure out in strong bursts against her waiting tongue and lips.

She swallowed and lowered her lips to grasp the head of my shaft, drawing upon it as if sucking a straw. What little fluids I had left eagerly jumped out into her lips, spikes of pleasure jostling me with each suckle. My head continued to writhe to the touches, the only part of me able to try to move away from the overpowering sensation.

Mercy took her as she rose up, a final squish of her hips upon my face before crawling off and standing at my side. She licked her lips and sized up my spent body as I panted for breath. "Such a sweet little treasure... It's a pity you're stuck like you are. Even worse, I think she's waking up soon." My head took its time trying to wrap around what she was referring to. I knew I was caught in a web, but the 'why' seemed hazy to me.

A flash of light showed at her hands, followed by a glint reflecting off metal. My eyes caught sight of her ornate scythe, gold and steel woven together. My eyes shot open before flinching shut as she swung. I felt a relief of pressure on my right side, and my arm was able to move again, just enough to reach around by a few feet.

As my eyes watched the arm move, reality began to settle in. The webs upon my bed turned real, encasing me from face to toe. My room, replaced by darkness with the glisten of orange sunlight on silky string. Arachne. Spider's web, holding me. And somehow, a slice went through what captured my right arm. Still clothed, so with a bit of time, I could reach my sword... for my sake, I wished time was on my side.

Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers