Kenna Ch. 04

Story Info
Fourth part.
6.8k words
4.58
6k
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*~I hope you guys enjoy the new installment. Don't forget to comment!~*

*****

She looks beautiful. She's wearing a cute lace white dress that cinches in her waist then flares to her knees. The platform shoes that grace her cute little painted white toes are unique. All her shoes are rather unique but I love the way they look on her. Her halo of hair is shooting from her head in those wild curls with a gold string tied gracefully around her crown. The necklace that I bought her was caressing her beautiful neck. She wears it everyday. I love that she loves it so much and if fills me with joy. We're in the car and I can't help but steal glances at her while rubbing her thigh.

"Do they know I'm black?" she turns to look at me nervously.

"Why would they need to know that?" I told my parents way back when we first met but I doubt they told my brothers and sisters. They don't really care that she's black. They are really worried that she's a little shifty from all the things I told them about our up and down relationship.

"My parents know you're white." she threw her hands up.

"So you talk about me? I'm glad and it kinda turns me on that you do." I wink at her. Fifteen minutes and we're there but it seems we're the last ones to make it.

I go to her side of the car to help her, holding my hand out for her to take. She nervously clutches the pie she made, so hard I'm afraid she'll break it in half somehow. I place my hand at the small of her back for reassurance as we wait for someone to answer the door.

"BFG how's it going? I know you missed me." my cousin greets me with a hug and a playful pat on the back.

"Hey BAM back from the west coast I see. You missed me too much huh?" I hug him back. "This is my girlfriend Kenna. Kenna this is my cousin slash best friend Sebastien." My whole family is full of tall people, I wasn't lying when I told her that so I wonder why she was so surprised that he's tall too. She looks up at him then hands me the pie so he can grab her into his long-limbed hug.

"Ok ok put my girl down." a little spike of jealousy went through me.

"Nice to meet you. Um why does Axl call you BAM?" she looked between the two of us with a smile waiting for the story.

"Long story short I wasn't much of the studious type in school. Got the nickname bad ass motherfucker from Axl here and he shortened it to BAM." he shrugged clasping me on the shoulder.

"Is that my Axl Ray I hear at the door?" my mom yells from the kitchen. She comes through the door and her eyes instantly go to Kenna. "Oh my goodness you're the famous Kenna aren't you?" her hands are already around Kenna pulling her to her chest.

"Ok mom jeez I think you're smothering her. Hey mom." I say as she releases Kenna then latches on to me.

"Come on in. Everybody is already out back waiting for the food to be served. So if ya'll don't mind, I'd like a helping hand to take these dishes out." my mom turns and guides us to the kitchen.

We follow her out back after we help get the dishes to the table and I suddenly get the thought that maybe I should have told them all that she's black because my brothers and sisters all turn to look at us walking up. It felt like a DJ stopped the music with a scratch. My dad is the first to stand up.

"You must be the reason why my son has a permanent smile on his face. Bring it in!" he throws open his arms. Kenna shyly places the dish on the table then walks into my dad's waiting arms.

"Hi Mr. Reeves it's nice to finally meet you." she smiles up at him and I knew he was a goner once he saw that smile of hers.

I introduce her to my five brothers and sisters and they seem receptive enough. The whole family seems to really like her and she seems to like them. The conversations are good with a lot of jokes thrown in here and there. She was right, parents do love her. My mom gets this twinkle in her eyes when she really enjoys someone's company, she has it now. My dad the relentless flirt tries his hardest to make Kenna blush.

"Ok I'm just gonna say it since everyone is acting like they aren't thinking it." my oldest brother, Eddie, announces to the table. Everyone stops smiling to look at his serious face. I'm praying he doesn't say anything stupid or insulting. If he does, I don't mind shoving my fist down his throat so hard he shits teeth.

"She's..." he stops gesturing like he's searching for the right word. "She's just so tiny. If ya'll have babies will the babies be small like you or is our family gene for tallness gonna dominate that miniature height of yours?" he looks quizzically at Kenna.

Kenna bursts out laughing which makes us all laugh nervously at first but then it turns into tear jerking belly laughs.

"Oh my gosh that is hilarious. I'm no geneticist but I think tallness is the dominant gene but hey we like to be called vertically challenged." Kenna says with a wide smile.

That got us all laughing again. For a second I was afraid he was going to say something about her skin color. I should really have more faith in my family, although I will say they have never brought anyone other than a white person home. Everyone dug into the pie that Kenna made. Our mouths exploded with flavor. I knew she was a good cook but this pie was delicious, it wasn't too sweet and the apples were just the right consistency. I'm sure this is impressing my parents big time.

My sister was looking at Kenna in a peculiar manner. Kenna slightly squeezed my thigh subtly nodding her head to my sister. She smiled at me but asked quietly, "Why is she looking at me like that?"

I didn't have an answer for her.

"Is there something on my face?" she politely asks my sister directly and grabbing for a napkin to dab her pretty mouth.

"What do you do for a living Kenna?" my sister changed the subject.

"I am an interior decorator. Why do you ask?"

My sister had that 'ah hah' look on her face. "You're the woman who staged one of my houses. I knew I recognized you! Do you know that a client bought the house including the staged furniture inside of it? I got a substantial commission pay for that." She raised her glass to Kenna. "Thank you for that, maybe we can work together again?"

"Well, Aimee I'm not cheap." Kenna said with a smile.

"What about a family discount?"

Kenna raised both of her eyebrows at that question, not really knowing what to say.

"Oh please. Axl is clearly smitten with you. I wouldn't be surprised if he already has an engagement ring, so you're basically family." Aimee sipped some of her tea lifting her eyebrows at Kenna.

"Luckily I'm quite smitten with him as well so of course, you'll get the family discount." she said placing a gentle hand on my cheek. My heart swelled with joy and pride that she claimed me in front of my family. I had a goofy grin on my face I could feel it.

"Ugh I want one! Even if she is as tiny as you are." my second oldest brother, Derek, said with a fake exaggerated frown on his face.

"Unfortunately she's the only girl in her family but there are plenty of tiny little fireballs running around that you could scoop up D but I'm not sure you could handle it." I said grabbing Kenna into my side.

I was glad that my family liked her but my brothers were laying it on a little thick and I'm not too sure how I feel about that. My oldest sister, Bella, was rather quiet at the table but that was nothing new. She and I are the quiet ones in the family. Bella is a year older than me and Aimee is a year younger than me but Bella and I are the closest out of all my siblings. My third oldest brother, Connor, kept complimenting Kenna and starting personal conversations with her when he thought the rest of us were distracted.

"If you don't mind Mrs. Reeves, may I ask a personal question?" Kenna looked at my mom with those big round beautiful brown eyes of hers blinking at her twice.

"Of course doll ask away." my mom threw her hand out.

"So you have Eddie, Derek, Connor, Bella, Axl, and Aimee. They are alphabetical in order from oldest to youngest. What happened with Axl and Aimee?" she was genuinely confused.

I never really put much thought into our names but they are in alphabetical order.

My mother laughed. "Oh, Aimee was a very welcomed surprise. We didn't think we could have any more children after Axl but finally another girl so me and Bella wouldn't be surrounded by men." my father and brothers feigned offense.

"I think I like the alphabet thing you got going on. It's subtle and cute." Kenna had an adorable glow in her eyes.

"Why thank you Kenna that is very sweet of you." my dad had his hand over his heart like it was his idea.

"All right kids let's gather up these plates. I have to get your mom her medicine and we're heading to bed." my mother was still weak since she was taking the medicine the doctors gave her for her illness. I hated to see her have to be assisted everywhere and I could tell she hated it too. On the bright side, it does seem that the medicine is helping her.

With my parents upstairs, we all decide to hang out in the shed behind the house. I suppose they want to continue to get to know Kenna. We fix ourselves some drinks and talk until Kenna announces she has to use the bathroom.

"I'll show you where the bathroom is." Belle volunteers.

"Oh no, I'm going with you two. You're not gonna leave me here with the boys." Aimee says dashing to follow the ladies out of the shed.

After they leave, Eddie pipes up. "So how is it?" he directs to me.

"What do you mean?" I know full well what he means but I want him to hear himself sound like a jerk.

"What's it like fucking a black chick?" he says it like it's the most normal question out there.

Even though I knew he was going to, I'm still kind of shocked that he would be so bold to ask such a stupid question.

"I suppose it's just like fucking any other human woman, not that you have much experience with that." Sebastien speaks before I could get anything out.

"I mean with her body, I bet she's a good lay. She has to be since you decided to bring her to mom and dad's house." What is Eddie's issue?

"I'm sorry is there a problem that I don't know about?" I ask him staring him down.

"Axl he's just drunk. Don't pay him any attention." Derek steps between us.

"Yeah man, I'm just drunk." Eddie sips his beer then heads to the corner to cut some music on.

"I don't know what the hell that was." I turn to Sebastien hoping he had an answer for me.

"Shit man, me either. Just let him be, it seems like he's sorting through some shit since he moved back here. So.." he drags it out, "she looks a little, how do you say? Hm right, she looks a little vanilla. Between you and me, what is it?" Sebastien already knows a lot about Kenna but I never told him about our sex lives which I guess is weird to him since I always tell him about the good ones and especially the bad ones.

"Let's just say I'm clearly a novice compared to her." I say slyly behind my beer.

"Damn. That good huh? You sure she doesn't have some long lost twin?" Sebastien asks jokingly. I hope.

"I'm positive and you better keep your eyes and hands off of her."

He throws his hands up in surrender right as the girls return.

"Hey Kenna, our family has our annual family reunion coming up. You should grace us with your presence." Connor calls out when she's through the door.

"If you guys have a volleyball net then I'm there." she walks to me putting her arms around my waist looking up at me with those eyes of hers. I bend down to give her a chaste kiss.

"Get a room. Whatever you want princess and we'll have it." Connor says to her looking her up and down. She can't see him because she's facing me but I saw it and I didn't like it one bit.

"Me and bunny will discuss it but we're going to head out." there were some boos going around the room.

I watch Kenna closely when she hugs my brothers, Sebastien then my sisters. She whispers something in Bella's ear that made my sister smile. My brothers never acted this way around my other girlfriends, even though I have never brought a girl home to meet my parents so I guess they're just surprised that she is the first one. They never had a hard time getting women, which makes me wonder why they're acting so weird around Kenna. I shrug, say my goodbyes and follow Kenna out the door. I can't wait to get inside of her when we get home. That dress has been teasing me all damn day. I can't help myself.

When we make it through the shed door, I pull her to me immediately kissing those soft lips. I feel like it has been forever since we had a proper kiss when in reality it was just this morning. Our tongues caress each other with my hand sliding up her dress to palm her. She doesn't have any panties on. She loves to forgo panties just to tease me at the worse moments and she's soaking wet for me.

Ask any man and he'll tell you that when he sees how wet a woman is for him, it drives our ego crazy with lust. I pick her up, her legs instinctively wrap around me while I spread her cheeks apart dipping a finger in her wetness. I slide in easily. Someone clears their throat. We pull apart reluctantly turning to see Sebastien standing there with a knowing look. Kenna grabs the finger I had inside of her and sucks it into her mouth. Dirty little temptress.

"I'll meet you in the car. Bye Sebastien, I hope to see you again." she waved then walked away innocently like we weren't about to fuck in my parents' backyard with my siblings in the shed behind us.

"Damn Connor was right, I want one." Sebastien shook his head clapping me on the shoulder. Together we talk while we walk to our cars. We plan to meet up again before he leaves then we separate.

In the car, we stop at a stoplight not far from my parent's house when Kenna put her back towards the door and spreads her legs for me to see how wet she is. She starts to rub her fingers along her slick pussy lips giving me a show. She dips her little fingers into her sheath pumping them in and out moaning my name. A horn honks behind us. I slowly press my foot on the pedal in a trance. I keep my eyes on the road but I can hear her moaning beside me and all I want to do is look. I pray for another red light. There is a god.

I turn my head before I completely stop to watch her hand rubbing against her clit furiously as her breasts heave. She's close. She's about to come on my passenger seat. Her hips arch off the seat as her orgasm pulsed through her. I realize there is a slight amount of fog on the windows. I inwardly shiver. She grabs my right hand that is clenching the gear shift placing it on her drenched treasure. I slowly start to rub her clit with my thumb. Driving and pleasing her is harder than I thought.

My mind is hazy trying to focus on the road as I feel her hips riding my hand to ecstasy. Another orgasm shatters through her. She's driving me wild. I put my thumb in my mouth sucking off her essence just like I plan on doing when we make it back to my place. She leans over kissing my neck, nipping at my ear.

"I can't wait for you to fuck me." she licks my lips and I don't even care that I can't see the road. I press on the gas to go faster and she giggles rubbing me between my legs. She unzips me and pulls me out of my restraints. I gasp when her mouth covers me, lapping her tongue around me. She is going to be the death of both of us. I grunt as she lowers her hot mouth taking more of me down her throat. My left hand is barely steering us while my right hand is caressing her scalp. Finally, we make it home. She doesn't stop sucking me, she keeps going but I have to be inside of her tight heat. I need to or I might die. I pull her head up devouring her mouth. Our teeth clash with passion.

She bites my lip then looks deep into my eyes, "Catch me if you can." she hops out the truck running to the door. She's fast but my legs are longer. I catch her as soon as she opens the door. I slam the door closed then enter her in one fast movement. I stroke inside of her while she's holding on. Dropping her legs, I exit her tightness.

She tugs me down to the floor, straddles me and falls squarely on my raging length. I pull her to me with her breasts and hard nipples pressed against me. I bend my knees and stroke fast and hard inside of her. Her moans in my ear spur me on as her insides contract around me. I'm unhinged with lust. I clasp my hands around her, with tunnel vision I'm thrusting my hips harder into hers. I feel her coming around me and I explode inside of her biting her shoulder. After my climax subsides I drop my hands to the floor tired.

She feels like a dead weight on me. She fell asleep. I chuckle forcing myself up. I can't believe we fucked on the floor like some horny teenagers. I roll over then pick her up to place her in the bed.

I go to the front door to pick up our clothes and I hear a light beeping sound. I furrow my brow in confusion then look outside. I forgot to close my car door. I shake my head at our actions. I can't believe I was so distracted that I forgot to close or lock my car doors. Clearly, I need to get my shit together. It was worth it though.

Kenna and I were walking in the grocery store and her hands were full of stuff. I told her to get a basket but no she thought she only needed a few things. Shaking my head I go in search of a buggy to relieve her arms. I stop to talk to a coworker wishing they would hurry up and leave me alone so I can get back to my bunny. Finally, the chatterbox stops and we say our farewells. I search for Kenna down the aisles slightly worried because I passed six aisles and still haven't seen her yet.

I make it to aisle ten spotting Kenna reaching for a box with full arms. A man walks up to help her but she stills. Her back is ramrod straight. I don't even think she is breathing when the man wraps his arms around her for a hug. He ruffles her hair and walks away with a smug smile. Running to her I leave the cart at the other end of the aisle. She looks catatonic. Her eyes are wide with tears gathering but not falling. It looks like she's trying to speak with her lips slightly apart and her throat making a swallowing motion. I grab her shoulders trying to break her out of her trance.

The moment I touched her she dropped the things in her arms moving so far back she bumps into the shelf. Once she hits the shelf, she dropped to the ground hugging her legs banging her head on her knees. I was nonplussed. I tried to pick her up but she shrank away from me.

"Bunny look at me. It's Axl, it's me." I say grabbing her face looking in her eyes.

She nods imperceptibly allowing me to gather her in my arms. I carry her to my truck buckling her in before I turn the engine over to head home. We make it home and I try everything. I put on a Disney movie, making her a cup of tea, I even try to give her ice cream. None of it worked. She just laid there staring at the ceiling slowly blinking with tears falling down her face. I hate this helpless feeling.

"Kenna baby, it's been five hours. Please talk to me." I gently grab her hand.

It has been five hours and she hasn't moved one inch. She hasn't moved to wipe the tears away or eat. She's just there like an empty shell with a faraway look in her eyes.

"Bunny please talk to me." I begged.

I was afraid to take my eyes off of her. Suddenly she looked at me like she didn't recognize me then got up disappearing into the bathroom. I stood up listening at the door hearing the water running. I sat at that door for about twenty minutes when she finally reappeared.

"I'm starved! Are you hungry?" she asks cheerfully.

"Kenna?" I was confused. She's acting like that whole episode didn't happen.

"I could go for some spaghetti. Where'd you put the groceries?" I don't think she knows what's happening.

"Kenna come sit down." I grab her arms softly guiding her to the bed to sit down. "What was that back there? You were out of it for five hours. Who was that man?" I didn't mean to shoot out those questions back to back but in order for me to help her, I needed her to answer these for me. When I mentioned the guy, she got that faraway look again then blinked twice at me.

12