Kennedy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew reached for the handle as she thanked Kennedy for the ride.

"Wait!" Kennedy blurted out before she knew what she was saying just knowing she didn't want Drew to leave yet.

Drew dropped her hand and turned towards Kennedy, "What?" She asked all of a sudden feeling extremely nervous.

Kennedy finally not being able to stop herself, put her hand on Drew's shoulder pulling her slightly in and leaning towards her beautiful teammate. She didn't wait to see if Drew was going to pull back she just softly pressed her lips to Drew's for the first time. Kennedy saw fireworks going off in her eyes as she tasted her sweet full lips. Drew froze for a second not sure what to do because it all happened so quickly. But as she felt Kennedy's tongue flutter across her bottom lip she let out an involuntary sigh. Kennedy hearing the sigh continued forward in her exploration of Drew's mouth.

Still having her hand on Drew's shoulder she brought her other hand up to the back of Drew's neck slipping her fingers into the girls messy ponytail. She pulled her face into hers a little harder kissing her bottom lip with slow but fiery kisses. She played her tongue over Drew's lips until she felt them open giving her the access she'd been wanting. Kennedy softly poked her tongue into Drew's open lips hearing her let out a quick moan as their tongues touched. Finally Drew started kissing her back as she put her hand up grabbing hold of Kennedy's wrist.

As their tongues played over each other Kennedy opened her eyes to see Drew's tightly shut. She closed her eyes again and pulled Drew's body to hers. Once again her nipples became quickly erect and she felt Drew's breast push up against her own. She could feel Drew's nipples stiffen as she broke the kiss for a second to suck Drew's bottom lip into her mouth softly biting it.

"Uhhh." Drew moaned into Kennedy's mouth sending an electric shot straight to her pussy. Kennedy could feel her pussy throbbing as she became more and more wet. She wanted to taste every last inch of Drew's body from head to toe and everything in between.

She slowly dropped her hand down from Drew's shoulder to just above her left breast. She stopped for a second reveling in all her fantasies that were about to come true. She softly brushed her fingertips across Drew's nipples and she moaned into her. She softly grabbed her breast in her hand pressing her palm on it and gently kneading it.

Drew was lost in Kennedy's lips, in a trance as she slipped her tongue over Kennedy's again and again. When she felt a hand on her breast she was broken from her daze and she suddenly pulled back. She leaned against the door ripping herself out the their embrace panicking.

"Fuck... I... I'm sorry I can't. I'm sorry I don't know... I'm straight... Oh my god." She stuttered out as she grabbed the car handle and threw it open. She grabbed her gear and ran into her apartment.

Kennedy, in shock, didn't even have time to react as the girl of her dreams ran from her car. She just sat there with her hand still hanging in the air where it had moment ago been on Drew's chest. After a few moments she started her car and pulled away to her own apartment.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Kennedy shouted out loud as she hit the steering wheel with her hand a few times. "That was so fucking stupid, why did I do that! Fuck!" She angrily said to herself. Kennedy was sure she just messed everything up. Drew was going quit the team and Kennedy would never see her again.

When she got to her apartment she stormed through the door ignoring the hellos from her roommates and went straight to the bathroom to hop in the shower.

As she started the shower and began to undress she tried to relax a bit. She was so angry at herself but she couldn't stop thinking about how incredible that whole thing was. She knew that Drew had enjoyed it from her initial reaction, but she ended up freaked and bailed. Kennedy has had her fair share of beautiful women under her belt but she had never felt something like she had just experienced with Drew.

As she pulled her tee and bra over her head she let her hands brush against her nipples. They were still hard from her make out session and she let out a long moan as she massages her breasts. "Mmmm fuck." She was incredibly horny and could tell she was wet when she looked down to see the dark patch between her thighs on her gray briefs. As she stepped out of her underwear she was surprised how wet she actually was. As she pulled them down a line of cum was attached to her briefs leading up to her throbbing pussy. She reached down allowing the cum to catch on her finger, she put her finger to her lips softly sucking it into her mouth tasting her own sweet cum on her tongue.

She stepped in the shower with her finger still in her mouth feeling the steamy hot water run over her bare skin. It felt so good feeling the water hitting her breasts heightening her arousal. As she continued running her hand over her body she let her mind drift back to the moments in the car. She imagined the feeling of Drew's breast in her hand and the vibrations of her mouth and she moaned softly into Kennedy. She slowly brought her hand lower down her toned stomach inching closer to what she needed.

"Uhhhh fuck yea!" She moaned as her fingers softly ran along the outside of her pussy. Her fingers could feel the slickness as she softly massaged them over her lips. "Mmmm god, uh yea." She leaned against the wall for support as she dipped her finger into her soaking wet pussy. Her free hand shot up to her breast as she felt her fingers slowly making circles around her clit. She roughly started pinching and squeezing them as her head tilted back and her eyes squeezed shut. Kennedy imagined it was Drew's fingers that ran back and forth over her swollen clit. "Yeah baby, right there, rub my clit." She started pressing harder and faster. "Mmm I want your fingers in my fucking pussy" She breathed loudly. She leaned a little harder into the wall as she finally pushed her fingers into her tight hot hole. "Uuuuuh! Yes! Yes fuck me!" She practically screamed as thoughts of Drew's fingers fucking her flashed over and over again in her head. She roughly pushed a second finger inside herself as she felt her massive orgasm quickly approaching. She was practically squatting against the wall now as her legs started to go weak. "Fuck yeah, fuck I'm gunna cum! Uh yea baby. Fuck me, yeah fuck me hard." She repeated over and over and she fucked herself even faster about to cum. "Uh uh uh, yea, yeaaaa.... Fuuuuuuck!" She choked out as her pussy tightened around her fingers as her orgasm tore through her. She could feel her hot cum running down her fingers and dripping down onto her thighs.

She stood there with her fingers still inside her pussy breathing hard for a few minutes, not daring to move on her shaky legs. Finally when she gained a little control back she finished her shower feeling light and relaxed. As she crawled into her bed images of Drew played across her dreamy vision.

Ch. 05

It was 10:00pm and the party had been well under way for about two hours. Kennedy was standing in the kitchen, not in the greatest of moods. At the beginning of the party every time the door opened her heart would skip a beat hoping it would be Drew walking through it. But after a few hours and many disappointments later, she was just sulking in the kitchen away from the rest of the party.

"Here it looks like you need this." Jordan tossed her a beer as she strolled into the kitchen. "So your girl still hasn't shown, huh?"

"No." Kennedy mumbled as she looked down and fidgeted with her beer can. "I fucked up Jordan, like bad. She'll probably drop out of school and move to a different country."

"Haha right, come on man stop being ridiculous, have a few drinks and you'll forget all about it." She patted Kennedy on the shoulder. "The worst that will happen is she stops playing rugby and we lose a girl with some potential on the field. It's all good." She reassured her.

But Kennedy knew should couldn't just brush it off, this wasn't just some typical girl, she really fucking liked her and she felt like her heart was being slowly ripped out. She had never met anyone like Drew or felt such a connection with anyone until this girl unexpectedly landed in her life.

30 minutes and another beer later Kennedy decided to stop sulking and enjoy her party. She wandered over to the beer pong table grabbing Jordan as her partner to start the game.

"Nice! I was about to come rescue you from your sad kitchen so we could play, doing better babe?" Jordan said over her shoulder as she set the table up.

"Yeah I was a little disappointed but it's whatever." She lied a little.

After winning three games and finishing off a few more drinks, Kennedy was honestly feeling a lot better and thoughts of Drew were pushed to the edge of her mind.

"Hey Jordan, I'm grabbing another drink, do you need one?" Kennedy asked as she was looking down checking her phone. Jordan didn't say anything but just nudged Kennedy with her elbow.

"I don't know what that means, use your words." She laughed. This time Jordan elbowed her a little harder and cleared her throat.

"Dude what?" She asked as she looked up towards her friend. "Why are you el..." Her voice suddenly shut down and ceased to work as her eyes landed on Drew's face as she stood in the doorway.

"Well I guess I'll be grabbing a new partner." Jordan laughed as she walked away from the table.

As Kennedy made eye contact with Drew she had to remind herself to breathe. She looked stunning standing in the doorway, a slight breeze billowing her hair softly. She looked so damn cute with her hair falling just past her shoulders, a little tangled from the breeze. She was wearing a pair of light washed skinny jeans with a tear right above her knee exposing the slightest bit of her golden skin. She kept it simple with a white V-neck tee clinging tightly to her chest. Kennedy could hear her own heartbeat pounding in her ears as time seemed to come to a stop.

Finding her voice again she finally spoke up, "Hey you." She gave a crooked smile. "Can I grab you a drink?"

--Drew had arrived 30 minutes earlier but had to calm herself down and get the courage to enter Kennedy's house. After yesterday in Kennedy's car she was at a loss, trying to analyze what happened and make sense of it all. Her mind and her body were conflicting with one another to the extremes. When she felt the other girl's lips fly in and land gently on hers, her mind screamed at her to pull away and run. Her body had other things in mind and she found that she had easily melted into Kennedy's embrace. When she realized the extent of what was happening all she could do was turn a get out of there. For the rest of the night and the day of the party she felt torn and confused. First off she thought as she contemplated the events, she was completely straight. She had never been attracted to a woman like she was to men, until Kennedy. Maybe it wasn't attraction, maybe it was just some really strong friendly connection she was confusing with attraction. But, the way her body reacted before her mind caught up... Secondly, she knew she didn't want to lose Kennedy as a friend and she was fearful that she ruined everything when she fled from her car. Nothing seemed clear to her in the past day, there was a cloud in her mind making it fogging.

As she sat in her car outside of Kennedy's house she had come to a decision. She didn't want to lose Kennedy as a friend and she was sure she wasn't gay. She needed to go inside and try to talk to her about it and save their friendship.

As she got to the door her legs felt weak and her hand trembled as she reached for the door handle. She took a deep breath, pulled it open, and stepped inside. She stopped in the doorway taking in the crowd of people she mostly recognized from rugby. She scanned the room first spotting Jordan who made eye contact before turning and nudging Kennedy next to her. When Drew saw Kennedy all her plans seemed to slip from her mind as she found it hard to breath once again. Drew saw Kennedy look up and their eyes met, locking in like a missiles on their targets. She saw Kennedy's eyes light up and this look of almost relief wash over her face. After a moment Kennedy spoke up to say hello.

--Kennedy saw her smile and nod her head as she closed the door behind her and followed Kennedy into the kitchen.

"I have beer or I could make you something, what would ya like?" She said trying to play it cool and not let her voice waver and betray her.

"Um, I'm good with a beer, thanks." Drew sounded really nervous and Kennedy was picking up on it.

Handing her the beer, Drew looked up, "I need to talk to you for a second."

Kennedy felt her heart sink a little because she knew what this was going to be about. "Of course, what's up?" Already knowing the answer.

Drew shifted her weight a few times and kept looking down at her feet not sure how to start.

"I... Um... About..." Drew stumbled over her words nervously. It was hard to keep her head on while Kennedy was so close, looking at her with this burning in her eyes. She could smell Kennedy's cologne and she wondered for a second what it might be, it was intoxicating.

Kennedy couldn't help but smile as the poor girl just couldn't get her words out right. She was fidgeting with a lose string hanging from the hem of her tee shifting her eyes from Kennedy to the floor. Damn she was so fucking cute.

Trying to save Drew and herself for a bit she quickly interrupted, "Hey how about we grab our drinks and enjoy the party for a bit and we can try talking about what ever it is in a bit?"

"Um, yeah okay."

Kennedy and Drew grabbed their drinks and headed down to the garage where the music was playing loudly and everyone was dancing and playing games.

Ch. 06

It was getting pretty late but the party was still roaring. Kennedy checked her phone, 1:30 am. She was feeling pretty drunk but not sloppy and it looked like Drew was in about the same boat. She could feel the bass in her chest from the music as she looked up from her phone. A huge grin stretched across her face as she saw Drew in the middle of the crowd dancing with herself with her drink still in her hand. The sight was absolutely breathtakingly sexy and Kennedy could feel her body start to tingle. She slowly brought her drink to her lips as she leaned back to take in the sight of this erotic woman. She watched Drew swaying her hips to the beat of the music, her ass dropping and rising. Her hair had fallen in front of her face so she dropped her head and flipped it back, a few strands sticking to her sweaty forehead. Kennedy could barely contain herself as she saw this; lust filled her eyes and wanted to take over.

When she couldn't take it anymore she set her drink down and headed towards Drew.

As she came up behind her, Kennedy paused for a second remembering the outcome of their last encounter. But, she took a deep breath and stepped towards her anyway.

Kennedy stepped up behind Drew and put her hands on her hips as she closed the distance, bringing her body up against the other woman's.

--Drew felt someone come up behind her and she was about to turn around and excuse herself but then she recognized the smell of Kennedy's cologne. Instead of turning around she pressed her body a little more firmly into Kennedy. She knew the alcohol was affecting her a bit but for some reason she couldn't stop herself, she just wanted to feel Kennedy against her. As she felt Kennedy press her fingers into the front of her hips she let out an involuntary sigh and put her hand over the other girls. She moved her hands and ran them along the front of Kennedy's thighs. She felt Kennedy's hot breath next to her neck, "Mmm." Drew heard her softly breathe. Drew could start to feel her body reacting to the physical contact she was having with this incredibly hot woman pressing her body on her own. She could feel her nipples stiffen as flashbacks from their kiss stampeded through her mind. She felt her pussy twitch as Kennedy ran her hands up her sides, stopping just below her breasts. She could feel her wetness starting to grow, slightly dampening her underwear.

Her heart pounded and guilt filled her body. "Fuck, this wasn't the plan. This can't happen, I really need to talk to her." Drew thought. She suddenly stopped and turned around towards Kennedy to pull her away so they could talk. But as she turned around her lips collided with Kennedy's and for the second time her vision went black and she fainted.

--Everything was going great as Kennedy danced with Drew. When she saw Drew turning around to face her she couldn't stop herself, she brought her lips to Drew's without a second thought. But as their lips met, Kennedy felt Drew let go of her and she slipped to the floor.

Everyone at the party stopped what they were doing and helped take Drew upstairs to lie down and get some water. Kennedy, Jordan, and one of the rookies carried her to Kennedy's bedroom and laid her down on the bed.

"What are you doing to this poor girl? Two times now you made this girl pass out!" Joked Jordan as she tried to make light of the situation.

"Maybe she just got over heated again." Kennedy said as she grabbed the glass of water the rookie brought in.

"Right, cause the way you two have been looking at each other couldn't possible be it."

"Shut up, ass." She said lightly pushing Jordan.

"Well have fun baby sitting, looks like she'll be fine, I'm heading back down stairs. Call me if you need anything." Jordan said as she turned and walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

When Jordan left Kennedy went and sat at the edge of the bed where Drew lay slowly starting to open her eyes again.

"Hey you." Kennedy said with a soft smile.

"Wha... What happened? Shit, I didn't pass out again, did I?"

"Ha well yeah you kind of did, are you okay?"

"Jeeze I'm so embarrassed, what is wrong with me?" She put her hand over her eyes.

"Nothing, nothing is wrong with you at all." Kennedy said as she reached up and pulled Drew's hand into hers, holding it to her chest.

Drew pulled her hand from Kennedy and looked down sheepishly.

"Kennedy can we talk for a second?"

This was the moment Kennedy had been dreading all night. "Yes." She calmly said.

"I'm straight, but I really, really like you. I think you're one of the coolest people I've met and I'm so glad I joined rugby and got to meet you. I also don't want to lose that, I would be devastated if I lost you..." She trailed off looking up at Kennedy who just listened and let her continue.

"I look forward to every practice because I know I get to see you, and every time we leave I can't stop thinking about the next practice. I can't get you off my mind, I think about you when I wake up until I go to sleep. I always want to be around you. You're beautiful and you make me smile so hard my cheeks hurt. I can't lose you." Drew was practically in tears as she said all this because she was slowly realizing that she did like Kennedy more than a friend, she was falling in love with her.

As Kennedy was listening and taking all this in, a smile slowly crept across her lips. She finally spoke up.

"Baby, you are not as straight as you think you are." And with that Kennedy leaned forward, not breaking eye contact with Drew, brought her hand to her face and her lips to Drew's.

Kennedy brushed her thumb over Drew's soft glowing cheek while melting her lips into hers. She felt Drew finally surrender and give in to the feelings consuming every particle of her being. She wrapped her arms around Kennedy's neck drawing the girl in closer as she stopped telling herself she couldn't do this.

Kennedy moved further onto the bed so that she was laying over Drew. She wrapped her hand around the back of her neck as she ran her tongue over Drew's bottom lip, tasting a tiny hint of alcohol on them. Drew opened her mouth and ran her tongue over Kennedy's.