Kennedy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm." Kennedy moaned as their tongues slid over one another's, in and out of each other's mouths.

Kennedy sucked on Drew's tongue and then bit her bottom lip as she pulled away. She moved her mouth to Drew's neck allowing her breath to tease her warm skin. Kennedy could see Drew's pulse in her neck as she softly brought her lips to her soft flesh.

"Uhh, mmm." Drew's whole body shivered at the contact.

Kennedy began softly kissing her neck enjoying the vibration of Drew's throat as she softly cooed. She ran her tongue from her collarbone to just below her ear lobe. She then brought her mouth to Drew's ear and softly nibbled on it.

"Uh yeaa." Drew's hips involuntarily pushed up into Kennedy.

Feeling Drew's reaction under her body made her instantly wet as she slid her knee up in between Drew's legs.

She slowly applied pressure on Drew through her jeans causing Drew to tilt her head back exposing more of her delicious neck.

Kennedy softly sucked on her neck and softly bit down on her skin.

"Oh, fuck. Yea bite my neck. Uhh." Drew reached up and grabbed the back of Kennedy's head pulling her mouth harder into her. "Yea, harder, fuck, bite me harder." She said as she completely surrendered to Kennedy, she knew she wanted this.

Kennedy complied biting down harder and then softly licking the red mark left behind and moaning into Drew's neck.

She then licked and kissed her way back up to Drew's mouth and started kissing her with more intensity. Drew responded by starting to grind her pussy into Kennedy's knee while kissing her with a new urgency.

"Yea baby, fuck." Kennedy whispered as she lifted herself on to her arms to be at a better angle. With her hands on the bed on either side of Drew's head she looked into her eyes as she rocked her knee harder and harder into Drew's pussy. Drew looked up at her through half opened eyes and wrapping her arms around Kennedy's waist.

Kennedy then sat up as she wrapped her arms around Drew pulling her up into a sitting position. She knelt on the bed and pulled Drew's legs over hers and around her waist. Wrapping her into her arms they continued their kiss until she pulled back grabbing the bottom of Drew's tee and slowly lifting it over her head.

As she dropped the tee she felt her breath catch as she looked over the magnificent body in front of her. She wanted to kiss and taste every inch of her skin.

"God, you're so beautiful." Kennedy sighed as she kissed the tops of Drew's shoulders before reaching around to unclip Drew's bra. "Are you okay with this?" She softly asked.

"Yes, please. I trust you."

Hearing that made her heart jump to her throat. Kennedy slowly unclipped Drew's bra and let it fall down her shoulders revealing her breasts. Kennedy could hardly breath as she gently laid Drew back down onto the bed. As Drew laid back she wrapped her legs around Kennedy's waist and pulled her face to hers.

She kissed Drew's lips ever so slightly and then moved down her neck, then her chest, leaving a fiery path of kisses along the way. As she reached just above her breast she could hear Drew's breathing get more ragged with anticipation. Giving Drew one last look she lowered her mouth. Kennedy's tongue began making circles around Drew's nipple not quite touching it yet. Drew arched her back, as if to beg for the contact. Kennedy finally pushed her mouth down and drew her tongue across Drew's hard sensitive nipple.

"Oh my god!" Drew grabbed hold of Kennedy not allowing her to break contact.

Kennedy sucked her nipple into her mouth while sliding her tongue across the tip. She started softly biting it, placing Drew's nipple between her teeth and flicking the tip with her tongue at the same time.

"Yeah, fuck, oh my god! Keep doing that, fuck!" Drew choked out as the sensations Kennedy was creating on her nipple shot straight down to her aching pussy. "Uhh, yes." Drew arched her back again as her eyes clamped shut.

As Kennedy switched her assault to Drew's other nipple she brought her free hand down and ran her fingers over the other. She gently started squeezing and pulling her nipple and massaging her breast with her palm. As she continued to pleasure Drew's breasts in every way she could, Drew started grinding her pussy into Kennedy's pelvis first wanting, but now needing Kennedy down there.

"Uhh, mmmm. Kennedy, I'm yours. Please." Drew said as she reached down to unbutton her own jeans.

Kennedy softly brushed her hands away but replaced them with her own, grabbing Drew's zipper and slowly pulling it down. She peeled Drew's tight jeans off of her legs leaving her in just a pair of light blue panties. Kennedy moaned when she saw the dark wet spot that had formed between Drew's legs on her underwear. Her eyes glazed over as she thought about just ripping them off and putting her mouth on Drew's hot wet pussy, tasting it and licking it, but she knew she would be getting there soon.

Kennedy got up and took a hold of both of Drew's legs sliding her to the edge of the bed so her ass was barely still on it. She then knelt on the ground on her hands and knees between Drew's legs. She gave Drew a pair of smoldering "fuck me eyes" and began to slowly caress, kiss, and lick the inside of Drew's thighs teasing her as she avoided her soaking wet pussy.

"Ohhh, yea, yea, uhhh" Drew's hips where grinding the air as Kennedy felt Drew's hands grab the hair on the top of her head. She pulled hard forcing Kennedy's mouth centimeters from her sex. Kennedy could smell the heavy but sweet smell coming, emitting from Drew.

Deciding to finally stop teasing her, Kennedy put her hand around Drew's thighs and lightly ran her tongue over the thin fabric of Drew's wet panties. Just that slight stimulation was enough to make Drew yell out.

"UHHH FUCK! Yea, please, please, I need you."

Kennedy grunted as Drew's words filled her ears, her pussy was on fire but tonight was all about pleasing her girl.

She pushed her mouth and tongue harder over Drew's panties, pushing her tongue into her slit. She could taste Drew's slickness through the fabric, and that was it. She reached her hands up and ripped Drew's panties down her legs and threw them across the room revealing Drew's perfect pink sex. It was glistening from how wet she was and Kennedy ran her mouth over her small triangle of brown hair.

"Mmmm baby you taste so good." Kennedy said raggedly. "I fucking want you."

"You have me."

With that Kennedy leaned toward Drew and using one hand spread Drew's lips as her mouth closed the distance. She looked into Drew's eyes one more time before she brought her tongue to Drew and quickly licked her from the bottom of her slit to the top getting a full taste of Drew's sweet juices.

"MMMM, UHHH" Drew pulled sharply on Kennedy's hair.

Kennedy began kissing and licking Drew's hot little pussy, making little circles around Drew's swollen clit. Softly nudging it every now and then to send shock waves through Drew's body. Drew ground her hips into Kennedy's face making it hard to breathe but she just kept going letting Drew's moans fill the room.

"FUCK, FUUUCK YEA, OH YEAH LICK MY CLIT, LICK MY CLIT!" She practically screamed as Kennedy drew her clit into her mouth, sucking it softly while flicking her tongue across it. "Yea baby, yea, yea, right there, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Drew was frantically humping Kennedy's face as her orgasm was crashing towards her.

"Right there, don't stop, don't stop."

Kennedy lifted her mouth for a second, "Look at me Drew, I want you to keep your eyes open." She saw Drew struggle to pry her eyes open and look down at Kennedy between her legs.

When Drew saw the sight between her legs all she could do was moan again loudly and give Kennedy this pleading look.

With out looking away Kennedy brought her mouth back down on Drew slipping her tongue into Drew's tight hole.

"Oh yeahhh, fuck, fuck me, yea fuck meee." Drew struggled so hard but she kept her eyes locked on Kennedy's.

Kennedy could see Drew's abs flexing over and over as her orgasm built. Drew's fingers desperately tried to find anything to grip on to. She kept twisting her fingers into the sheets, then Kennedy's hair, then her tits.

"Yeah baby rub your tits for me. Uhhh yea rub them while I eat your pussy" Kennedy said.

Drew rolled her nipples between her fingers added to the sensory overload she was already getting. She knew she was about to cum and cum hard.

Kennedy held on to Drew's legs tightly as she continued tongue fucking her. She could feel Drew's pussy lightly clenching her tongue as she pushed it in and out.

"UH UH, DON'T STOP, FUCK, DON'T STOP, YEAHHH. YEAHHH. FUCK, FUCK ME. UH UHHH. OH GOD I'M GUNNA CUM, I'M GUNNA CUM, KEEP GOING, YEA, YEAAA, YEAAAAA. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH UHHHHHHHHH!!!" As Drew's massive orgasm pounded through her body her legs clamped around Kennedy's head while grabbing her hair, locking her pussy to Kennedy's face. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she broke eye contact.

Kennedy felt her own pussy throb with a powerful orgasm as Drew came in her mouth, her juices running down her chin. She tried hard not to scream out so she could concentrate on licking up every last drop of cum running out of Drew's tight little hole.

As Drew came down from her climax, Kennedy softly licked around her pussy careful not to touch her extremely sensitive clit. Drew's body twitched a few more times before she finally relaxed, releasing Kennedy from her grip.

Kennedy got off the floor her knees aching a bit and her pussy soaking her through her jeans. She stood up and pulled her tee and jeans off to get a little more comfortable, before scooting Drew back up on the bed.

"Kennedy... I... That was incredible; I've never felt something like that before... Amazing, you're amazing." Drew sputtered out as she pulled Kennedy in for a hug. Kennedy softly kissed her forehead and then her mouth.

"We're not done yet beautiful." Kennedy said as she pushed her tongue back into Drew's mouth. Drew moaned out as she tasted her own cum on Kennedy's lips. She eagerly ran her tongue over her chin tasting more and moaning again.

As Drew was kissing and licking Kennedy's mouth she slowly pulled her own boxers off revealing her own pussy with a blonde strip of hair running up from her slit. As soon as she pulled her boxers off she could feel her cum immediately drip down her thigh since nothing was there to catch it anymore. She then quickly pulled her sports bra over her head so she could match Drew in her nakedness. Drew went wide-eyed as Kennedy's breast swung into view out of her bra. Kennedy had both of her nipples pierced with little rings in them. She instinctively reached up placing her hand on one and pulling a hard nipple in between her fingertips.

Kennedy grunted in pleasure loving the feeling of this woman's fingers caressing her. As she started to lose herself in the feelings she quickly had to remind herself again that this night was all for Drew.

Kennedy pushed Drew's hands away, smiling and saying, "Not yet gorgeous, I want this night to be all about you."

She then lowered herself on top of Drew's body, her skin against Drew's. The feeling was electric as their hands started roaming over one another's bodies, once again their lips finding each other. Kennedy leaned up a bit and slightly scooted her body down so that she could drag her breasts over Drew's naked stomach up to her tits. When Kennedy got to her tits she let her rock hard nipples run across Drew's causing them both to moan out.

"Oooo, mmm that's nice" Drew cooed as Kennedy rubbed her tits on Drew's.

She could tell the stimulation was going straight to Drew's pussy because she could feel Drew barely rocking her hips. Taking that as her cue Kennedy slide down her body but didn't come back up. She lowered her mouth down onto Drew's tits again and moved her other hand in between Drew's legs. Drew closed her eyes as she began to lose herself again.

Kennedy flicked her tongue over Drew's nipples again and again and she softly rubbed Drew's pussy with her plam.

"Mmm, mmm, ohhh mmm." She spread her legs further, opening up her pussy lips and causing Kennedy's palm to slide across her clit.

"UUUH FUCK!" She bucked her hips hard into Kennedy's hand.

Kennedy slipped her fingers between Drew's lips and softly started rubbing Drew's clit while still alternating sucking each of her tits.

"Oh yea, mmm, that's nice, it feels so good. Uhhh."

Drew's breathing got harder and harder as Kennedy continued rubbing her clit and her moans got a little louder. Kennedy's fingers were dripping with Drew's cum. She then removed her hand and rubbed her fingers over Drew's nipples, spreading her cum on them. Kennedy then leaned down and sucked the cum from Drew's nipples.

"UUUH! FUCK THAT WAS HOT. MMM YEA!" Drew could barely say through her labored breathing.

Once again she put her hand back down to Drew's pussy but this time instead of stopping with at her clit she pushed her finger into Drew's wet hole.

Drew instantly reacted by grinding her pussy down onto Kennedy's hand and raking her nails up Kennedy's back.

"UUUH GOD. UUUH FUCK ME!" She tossed her head back.

Kennedy pushed her finger in and out a few more times before adding another finger, driving Drew fucking mad. She started pumping her fingers faster and faster while using her thumb to press down on her clit.

"FUCK ME, YEA BABY, FUCK. UUUUH UUUUH UUUUH." Drew bucked her hips over and over and ground her dripping pussy on to Kennedy's fingers. As Drew's breath quickened and her hands where twisting the bed sheets, Kennedy fucked her faster.

"FINGER ME BABY, YEAH JUST LIKE THAT, JUST LIKE THAT! RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE, YEA FUCK ME. UUUH FUCK ME BABY UHHH. HARDER, HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER!" Kennedy complied and started fucking Drew as hard as she dared, twisting her fingers in and out.

Kennedy could feel Drew's walls tightening and relaxing over and over. Her moans for Kennedy were becoming undecipherable noises echoing through the room. Drew's back was arched, her toes curling in, and her head was thrown back.

"I... UHHH.... I... I'M GUNNA UHHHH... I'M ABOUT..." Before she could even get her words out Kennedy felt Drew's pussy pulsing and closing around her fingers as another massive orgasm took over her body causing her whole body to shake. Her juices streaming down Kennedy's hand. Kennedy left her fingers plunged deep in Drew's pussy, letting her fingers fill her up as she came down. She felt Drew's pussy relax and started to pull out.

"AAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAH GODDDDDD FUUUUCK MMMMMM YEAAAA!" Drew screamed and screamed as a third orgasm rolled in just from Kennedy slowly moving her fingers to slide them out.

Minute by minute Drew's muscles all started to relax one by one as she sank back into the bed. She looked up to see Kennedy licking her juices off her fingers before laying down next to her on the bed.

Kennedy wrapped her arms around Drew, their legs intertwined as she pulled the blankets other them. She softly kissed Drew's forehead and she ran her fingers through her tangled brown hair. She looked into Drew's eyes.

"You are absolutely stunning." Drew just smiled and nuzzled into Kennedy's shoulder.

"Your turn?" Drew asked timidly.

"No no like I said I wanted this to be for you. And I don't want you to feel uncomfortable doing anything your not ready for. I just want to lay here and hold you next to me." Drew replied hugging her closer. "I love the feeling of your skin against mine and the feeling of you breathing, I could stay like this forever." She kissed the top of Drew's head.

She softly ran her fingers up and down Drew's back until she heard the girl breathing slow and her body completely relax. She smiled at herself, she knew that this was just the beginning of something so incredible it was hard to even try and understand. As Drew drifted off Kennedy snuggled in closer anticipating getting to wake up with this girl in her arms. She could easily fall for this girl.

End of part one.