Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 02

Story Info
Kenny takes on the daunting task of a week of oral sex.
4.9k words
4.47
29.5k
33
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 01/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seven Days of Milking"

[Day 1]

"Ah! Olivia!" Kenny's mother said to Ms. Evans upon opening the door. "Do you think you could start with the upstairs today? That needs the most cleaning."

"Sure thing!" Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans walked in and went straight up stairs. She placed her cleaning equipment down in the bathroom and pretended to wipe down the sink before stepping out. She peaked over the railing of the stairs to see Kenny's mother sitting on the couch watching TV. Once that was taken note of, she carefully made her way to Kenny's room.

Without even looking, Ms. Evans undressed out of her cleaning uniform. She was not wearing a bra nor panties underneath to begin with, leaving her completely naked after disrobing. She turned to Kenny's bed where he sat, smiling with his hard cock in the air. Ms. Evans got on her knees and kissed all over his shaft.

"Day one," Ms. Evans said to him.

In a flash, Ms. Evans sunk her mouth onto his dick; all the way down to the base. Kenny thrusted his hips up and gripped his bed sheets. Ms. Evans spread his legs apart further and buried her head in his crotch. Kenny looked at her on his cock and watched it glisten from the trail of saliva her lips had left.

Ms. Evans shifted to his balls like last time, kissing each one before running her tongue over them.

"Olivia?" Kenny's mother called out.

Kenny saw a look of surprise on Ms. Evans face, whose mouth was still full of cock. She quickly got up and put her outfit back on then made her way back to the bathroom without getting seen.

"Could you also get behind the TV today? It's been getting really dusty lately," she said to her after turning the corner.

"No problem, ma'am," Ms. Evans said to her.

Kenny's mother retreated back downstairs with a smile. Once again, Ms. Evans peeked over the railing then went back to Kenny's room. Kenny was on his way out and ran into her. Instead of them going back to his room, he led her to the bathroom and closed the door. Ms. Evans took the hint and got out of her uniform once more.

Kenny had been keeping himself going while Ms. Evans was talking to his mom; he eagerly wanted to bust in her mouth as soon as possible.

"Tell me how much you want it," he said to her after briefly pulling out.

"I want you to shoot your sperm down my fucking throat!" Ms. Evans told him.

Kenny held her head down and kept it in place. With each violent spasm of his cock, a massive load of cum followed. Kenny gasped and shook while watching his MILF-maid perform her oral duties. Even upon letting her go, Ms. Evans' lips kept a firm grip on his cock. She let it drop down with a bounce before showing Kenny her clean mouth.

Kenny caught his breath on his bed while Ms. Evans put her uniform back on.

"Just remember, Kenny. Six more days of this and you get to start fucking my ass," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans polished off Kenny's knob before sending him back to his room, remaining on her knees and waving him off.

*****

[Day 2]

"I can't believe they went into overtime!" Ms. Evans said to Kenny.

"I can't believe they went into overtime," Kenny said in a monotone voice.

Kenny had been roped into seeing a basketball game with Ms. Evans, which he didn't mind because the date would end in some sweet mouth-sex.

"Tell you what, if the home team wins, I'll blow you in a bathroom stall here," Ms. Evans said.

"Okay, but if the away team wins, you let me bang your face on your bed like a normal couple," Kenny said.

The game was close, but the home team won with a final buzzer-beater 3-pointer. Ms. Evans looked at Kenny suggestively before grabbing his hand and leading him out of the seats. Kenny was visibly nervous as Ms. Evans walked him to a restroom close to the arena entrance.

"Tight daisy dukes and a red-team shirt; she really does know how to get me hard," Kenny thought to himself as he looked at Ms. Evans' backside.

The restroom only had about three people inside with the stall unoccupied. Ms. Evans paid no attention to the and led Kenny to the furthest stall. After she turned around to lock it, she squatted down and unzipped his pants. Ms. Evans came face-to-face with Kenny's erecting dick and smiled up at him.

"Sweetie, your cock needs to be rock hard in order for me to suck it," Ms. Evans said.

Kenny slowly grew harder as he watched Ms. Evans blow kisses at his dong and come close to licking it.

"You better hurry too; it's almost midnight," Ms. Evans said while looking at her phone which displayed 11:40 p.m.

Just as Ms. Evans looked back at Kenny with a smile, he grabbed her head and slammed his cock in her mouth. She stretched her lips out, gave him a surprised expression, and made sloppy, lewd noises as he worked her head like a fucktoy. Ms. Evans rolled her eyes up and stayed in place to really get Kenny's motor running.

Ms. Evans held Kenny's hands at his sides and moved on his behalf. The men in the restroom went out of their way to peak under the stall since Ms. Evans squatting down could be seen from under. Unfortunately for them, all they saw were her calves, Kenny's legs, and her legs moving forward and back.

Kenny pulled out his phone and looked at the time.

"11:56?!" he thought to himself.

"Remember: we have to start over if you miss a day," Ms. Evans said. "But I'll help you out since this is a pretty kinky scenario."

Ms. Evans went back to sucking except this time, she made audible slurps, chokes and gags. Kenny's dick was getting even harder from her cock-sucking concerto. With time running out, he grabbed the sides of her head and fucked her mouth with gusto. Kenny went faster and faster until he stopped and busted. Ms. Evans quickly grabbed Kenny's legs and pulled his body in even closer.

Ms. Evans gave Kenny an aggressive look, even flashing her top teeth while gritting his cock. Her mouth and throat filled with cum, but none escaped. Ms. Evans pulled up to the tip and rode Kenny's cock with her mouth for a few seconds before pulling off.

"Thanks for the cock-sauce!" she told him, showing her clean mouth.

Ms. Evans grabbed Kenny by the hand once more and led him out the stall once his dick was back in his pants. Several men stared at them as they walked out. Kenny kept his head down while Ms. Evans giggled and winked at everyone.

*****

[Day 3]

gluck glurk gack choke

suck garck gag choke

"Holy fucking shit!" Kenny said.

Kenny alternated between Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones, who laid on their backs and hung their heads off the edge of the bed. The two looked at Kenny's crazed expression as he changed mouths again.

"Having him wear a blindfold and earplugs and take turns with our faces was a pretty genius idea," Ms. Evans said.

"This way, he'll bust in the mouth of the true MILF-sperm sucker," Ms. Jones said once Kenny shifted back to Ms. Evans.

The two sucked, choked, and slurped the best they could in an effort to get Kenny to cum.

"I wanna suck your sperm out, Kenny!" Ms. Jones yelled at Kenny, even though he could not hear.

"Slam your fucking cock down my throat!" Ms. Evans yelled.

Ms. Jones grabbed the back of Kenny's thighs once he was back at her and held herself in place. Kenny couldn't pull out and gripped the bedsheets to her side and thrusted the best he could without much room to pull out. Once he was released, Kenny refrained from mouth-fucking to compose himself; he wanted to prolong this life changing experience a little longer.

Kenny was so eager to fuck MILF-mouth that his legs were shaking as he approached Ms. Evans. Before he could start, Ms. Evans stuck her hands out and rubbed the inside of his thighs a bit. She shifted to fondling his balls before running her finger up his twitching cock.

Kenny locked Ms. Evans' head in place between his thighs. Her cheeks were smushed against them and her mouth was packed to the brim with cum. Whatever amount she couldn't swallow overflowed out of the sides of her mouth and down onto the floor. Ms. Evans shocked expression was immortalized on Ms. Jones' phone as she took pictures of her creampied-face with her phone before going back to her position on the bed.

Kenny shook and groaned with his final spurts then turned on to his side. He removed his blindfold and earplugs then assessed the sex-scene.

"You got lucky, Kenny. You just so happened to cum in Ms. Evans' mouth," Ms. Jones said.

Two sizeable puddles of saliva and cum were under Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans'; Ms. Evans' with a bit more.

"Oh my god, Kenny. You go fucking crazy when it comes to throat-fucking," Ms. Evans said.

"I can't help it! MILF-mouths just feel too good!" Kenny said.

Kenny took a picture of Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans posing on the beds with their mouths open and above their corresponding puddles.

"You better look forward to doing this more often because we're going to get you addicted to MILF-mouth sex!" Ms. Jones said.

[Day 4]

Ms. Evans folded her clothes on her living room couch.

"I wonder where Kenny is," she thought to herself. "It's already 10 o' clock..."

Just as she piled her folded-laundry, her phone went off. Upon checking it, there was a message from Ms. Jones.

"Look out of your bedroom window to mine," it said.

Ms. Evans went up to her bedroom and opened her curtains. Her jaw dropped when she saw Ms. Jones with her head buried in Kenny's crotch. Ms. Jones took notice of her and waved at her. She grabbed her phone and called Ms. Evans.

"We've going at for a while now. He's gonna cum any second, so you better get over if you want to catch his load in your mouth! You better come over here with your ass hanging out though!"

Ms. Evans quickly took her pants and panties off and headed out to Ms. Jones' house. The front door was unlocked, so she made her way up to the room Ms. Jones and Kenny were in. Ms. Evans came in right as Kenny was struggling to form words and increasing the depth of his thrusts.

In an instant, Ms. Evans pulled Ms. Jones off and vigorously throated Kenny as intensely as she could.

"Swallow it all!" Kenny said.

Kenny put his hands on his hips and went balls-to-chin, unloading his built-up cumshot once again into Ms. Evans' warm, wet mouth. Ms. Evans moaned as she sucked and slurped it down, practically making out with his cock. She let his cock fall down, coated in saliva, then shot Ms. Jones a look before leaving her house.

[Day 5]

"I knew a car ride was too good to be true," Kenny said.

"Hey, I'm more than happy to help out," Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Evans' reply was fierce choking and gagging. Kenny looked down at his MILF blowjob-addict as she sucked his cock like there was no tomorrow. He looked over on the seat and checked out her clothing.

"Doing this naked in the backseat of a car nonetheless," Kenny said.

"suck slurp God, I wish these doors were transparent so everyone could see me going at it," Ms. Evans said.

"Damn, Kenny. You've really improved your blowjob-stamina," Ms. Jones said.

"I guess I've learned a lot from Ms. Evans alone," answered. "She seems to suck hard enough to nearly rip my cock off every time she goes at it."

As Ms. Evans resumed her fellatio, a wave of dread washed over them.

"Hi, welcome to Burger Burger. May I take your order?"

"Yeah, I'll take a number 7..." Ms. Jones said.

Kenny and Ms. Evans froze.

"Are you seriously at a drive-thru?!" Kenny angrily whispered to Ms. Jones.

Ms. Jones giggled and drove up to the window. Unfortunately for Kenny, he was sitting smackdab in the middle of the middle seats. A very naked Ms. Evans sucking her lover's cock could be clearly seen from the elevated drive-thru window.

The first window attendant seemed to not notice them, only paying attention to Ms. Jones. The second window, however, did notice the two. Ms. Jones laughed when she saw the second-window person gasp at the sight of the two in the back. Kenny buried his face in his hands, but Ms. Evans continued her oral-service.

"Doesn't being caught make you hard, Kenny? Olivia, suck his fucking cock even harder!" Ms. Jones said when the employee left the window to get her order.

The situation was indeed affecting Kenny and he found himself cumming down Ms. Evans' throat right as Ms. Jones was handed her food. There was no doubt that a complete stranger just witnessed him pack a MILF's mouth full of jizz in a car at a drive-thru.

*****

[Day 6]

Kenny jerked his cock while watching Ms. Evans watch TV in his living room. His parents were gone for the day and wouldn't be back until the next day, so Ms. Evans was staying over. Once his cock was hard enough, Kenny made his way over to Ms. Evans. Before she could react, he stood on the couch, towering over her, and dipped his dick into her surprised mouth.

Ms. Evans gagged and arched her back while Kenny went to town. She propped herself up with her arms and took Kenny's punishment on her back. Kenny was being rougher than usual, pulling her down flat on the couch and humping her face as if it were her pussy in missionary.

"You're a quality dick-drainer, Ms. Evans!" Kenny said. "Now take your fucking clothes off!"

Ms. Evans was given enough time to peel her top and bottoms off before being led upstairs to Kenny's bedroom. Kenny flung Ms. Evans onto the bed then resumed fucking her face on her back.

"Stop being a pussy and fuck my face like you mean it!" Ms. Evans pulled off to say.

Kenny put Ms. Evans on all-fours, grabbed her hair in his fists, and plowed her hot mouth. Ms. Evans' moans, groans, and sucks echoed throughout the house. By the time they changed positions, there was already a massive wet spot below them from pre-cum and saliva alone.

"Play with my tits for a bit," Ms. Evans said to Kenny.

Kenny did just so and massaged and sucked on Ms. Evans' massive, ebony breasts until she got his attention. Ms. Evans pointed at her mouth, hinting that she wanted Kenny to look in it. Upon seeing it, he saw that it was filled to the brim with saliva. Knowing what to do, he stood above her slowly sunk is cock in.

The pool of saliva overflowed out the sides of Ms. Evans mouth as Kenny's cock went deeper and deeper. Once at the base, he held still and soaked in the feeling of a completely wet, MILF mouth.

"My god, this is fucking amazing!" he said.

Instead of viciously thrusting like normal, Kenny took his time and slowly dipped his cock in and out. Kenny watched the ludicrous amount of saliva drip off his cock and back into her mouth.

"Babe, this is the hottest thing we've ever done!" Kenny said.

Ms. Evans smiled and spewed her saliva over Kenny's dick.

"Oh, sweetie. Wait until we do anal," Ms. Evans said.

Kenny led Ms. Evans back downstairs, jerking his cock the entire time. Ms. Evans was put on her knees in front of the front door. Kenny came in her mouth, the same as always, except, so much came out that Ms. Evans was not able to swallow it all in time. Kenny pulled out and shot out the remaining amount onto her face. Shot after shot of hot jizz splattered against her cheeks, forehead, and tongue; stickying her hair and spraying on to the back of the door.

[Day 7]

suck suck suck

"Fuck, Ms. Evans!" Kenny said.

"Just let me know when you're ready," Ms. Evans pulled off to say.

Ms. Evans continued her daily ritual of burying her face in Kenny's crotch before he tapped on her shoulder.

"I'm about to cum," he told her.

The instant he told her, Ms. Evans stopped sucking and pulled off.

"Sorry to do this to you, sweetie, but I realized I need to take care of some stuff," Ms. Evans said.

Kenny reluctantly put his pants back on and left Ms. Evans bedroom.

"I'll let you know when we can pick this back up," she told him before she left.

*****

Two hours later, Ms. Evans returned home to Kenny sitting on her bed with his pants off and cock hard.

"Let's pick up where we left off," he said.

Ms. Evans smiled and got back on her knees, not even taking off her clothes. She skipped teasing him and went straight to the base, wanting to wet his cock as thoroughly as possible. Just as things were starting to get good, her phone went-off. She pulled off and checked her messages.

"Damn, it looks like there's still more stuff I have to do today," she said.

"But what about the contest?" Kenny asked.

"Tell you what, I'll come by your house at night. Let's say, around 11."

Kenny was so full of lust that he agreed instead of insisting on continuing things at her house.

Ms. Evans flashed Kenny her breasts one last time before sending him off.

*****

[Day 7 - 11 p.m.]

With his parents in asleep, Kenny waited on the porch in the dark. Just as he checked his phone for the time, he saw Ms. Evans' car park on the curb just a few feet away from his yard. Even though the only light shining down on her was from the moonlight, he was still able to make her out.

"Oh my god, she's just wearing a bra and panties!" Kenny thought to himself.

Ms. Evans smiled as she walked across the lawn. She opened her, stuck her tongue out, and acted like she was jerking a cock off towards her mouth.

"Let's go up to your room so I can absolutely suck the life out of your cock."

Kenny lost control of himself.

Instead of being rational and calm, like he had always been, he brought Ms. Evans onto her back and hastily undid his pants.

"gasp Right here on the lawn?" Ms. Evans said.

Kenny took his throbbing dick out and prodded it against Ms. Evans's lips until she opened her mouth. Once inside, he started thrusting.

gluck gluck smack slurp

Kenny pulled away and snapped Ms. Evans under.

"Take off your underwear."

Ms. Evans took her bra and panties off and tossed them behind the bushes in front of the porch.

"You've blue-balled me all day and now you better be ready to suck me dry!"

Kenny put Ms. Evans on her knees and took to fucking her mouth, still in the middle of the lawn. Anyone driving or walking by the house would be able to see them, but Kenny did not care; he was too absorbed in Ms. Evans's mouth.

Kenny brought Ms. Evans to the porch steps and put her on her stomach. With her grabbing onto her ankles, her head dangling off, and her breasts resting on a step, Kenny grabbed her head and pushed back in.

"God, I wish we weren't doing pure-mouth sex or else I'd be splattering my cum between those tits!"

*****

With 12 a.m. slowly approaching, Kenny realized he had spent a couple of hours defiling Ms. Evans' mouth on his own front yard; her mouth was just too amazing. Kenny looked down at Ms. Evans, who was still happily sucking away. He was feeling himself getting ready to finally unleash the monsoon of cum he had been building up since yesterday until a new danger approached.

Through the silent neighborhood, Kenny heard the familiar sound of his father's alarm clock going off. Kenny momentarily froze upon hearing it.

"Shit, I forgot my dad worked the night shift today. We need to get inside or into the car or hide somewhere!" he told Ms. Evans as he was standing up.

Ms. Evans quickly grabbed onto Kenny's legs and pulled him back down.

"Kenny, I swear to god, you better pump out every fucking drop of sperm you have in those balls straight down my fucking throat on your front lawn or so help me, you will NEVER fuck my ass," Ms. Evans said with a serious tone. "I don't care if your dad comes out here and sees us, you WILL cum in my mouth!"

Kenny grabbed Ms. Evans hair and furiously pounded into her mouth. Within seconds, the nightlong face-fuck session came to a conclusion. A seemingly endless, and bountiful, amount of semen shot out from Kenny's cock and into Ms. Evans's mouth. Ms. Evans' eyes grew wide as even she, a seasoned cock-drainer, was surprised by the amount. So much cum came out that it spewed out of the sides of her mouth and even her nose. Her eyes rolled up as she desperately tried to chug everything Kenny was giving her.

12