Kenny Ch. 12-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds wonderful Marta; do they do like most twins and switch places to try and fool you?"

"Not that I know of, but switching partners is not that much of a stretch Connie. Are you shocked?"

"Titillated maybe, but not shocked. If they didn't dress differently, I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. It actually sounds like fun."

"Fun like I heard from Ken's cabin last night Connie?"

Consuela's face turned a deep red. "Yeah," she said softly, "like that. Momma told me long ago that whatever woman Ken chose would have cause to thank you and your sister; and she was right. Thank you."

"You are quite welcome dear," Marta laughed. "Do you have any plans yet?"

"Yeah, we talked a lot last night before doing other things. Ken told me this morning that when the time was right he would ask me to marry him. He wants to wait until he gets his certificate so that then when he starts to earn enough we can get a house. I hope you understand Marta, we love it here, but we need a place of our own; especially since I plan on at least two more kids."

"Do I get to be a surrogate grandmother?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way Marta. We aren't going far."

"Wilbur and I have been talking, and when Ken has his certificate we want to finance a business with him."

"I'm not sure that he would take you up on that Marta, you know how he is about charity."

"We're not talking charity Connie. We fully expect Ken to be successful and to pay us back with interest. This will be an investment for us, an investment in someone we believe in."

THE END

12