Kenny Ch. 2

Story Info
Kenny's fantasy is fulfilled by Bliss & friends.
3.6k words
4.58
51k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we left Kenny and Bliss, Bliss was leading him by his leash to a bedroom in the back of the house. Kenny still blindfolded, his hands cuffed behind his back, and his cock mercilessly bond in a cock-ring preventing him from ejaculating.

As Bliss turned and entered the hallway Kenny slammed into the wall and fell to his knees. Bliss turned and smiled down at him, "Haven't got your directional feeling yet? Pity…" Bliss undid his cuffs and told him to crawl as she slowed her pace and again led him by his leash into her playroom.

The playroom simulated a medieval dungeon, with stocks and a rack, shackles attached to the wall, a wooden horse, and other devices of restraint and torture. Whips and floggers hung on one wall, a walk-in closet was set inside another, and mirrors completed the other two walls.

In the middle of the room was a king size bed. Bliss led Kenny to the bed and told him to get up on the bed and spread his arms and legs. He did as he was told and he felt hands grab hold of his wrists and ankles placing them in restraints that were then pulled tight so he was spread eagle on the bed.

The hands began the caress his body, starting at his hands and feet, massaging his body with fragrant oils… He then felt something, no someone's mouth encase his sore dick, he moaned as the very wet warm mouth descended the length of his aching cock… he felt someone's finger at the base of his cock and realize that the cock-ring was being removed, he groaned at the release of his cock, and it oozed the remnants of his orgasm into the warm sucking mouth that was now tonguing the sensitive head. The mouth then wrapped around the sensitive crown and suck hard lifting upward until his cock popped out of the sucking mouth…

The blindfold was removed from his eyes, Kenny blinked several times trying to get his eyes to adjust and catch a glimpse of the others in the room, the room however was dark, lit by a single candle allowing him only to see shadowy figures as they moved about the room. He determined that there were two others in the room besides Bliss.

"Kenny." He heard Bliss's voice. "These are my friends Mistress Carin, and Mistress Tamara, you will do their bidding, you are their boy toy."

Tamara had a hold of his throbbing cock, she smiled down at Kenny and said, "We're going to have some fun tonight Kenny. Do you think you can be a good boy toy for us?" She smiled. "The first thing we need to establish is your safe word. What do you think Carin? What would be a good safe word for our boy toy?"

"How about purple, the same color as that beautiful cock?" Carin suggested.

"Great! Purple it is. Do you think you can remember that Kenny?" Tamara asked as she headed for the closet.

When Tamara returned she was holding something in her hand. "This should do fine." She said as she held the latex cock and ball sheath up for all to see.

As she slipped the cock and ball sheath over his aching cock…"Kenny anytime you want this to stop, all you have to do is say the word purple and we will stop. At that time you will be released and free to go. Is that understood?"

The sheath had two effects, first it acted as a cock ring, which kept him hard and prevented him from cumming, and two it blocked out most of sensations that he might have applied to his cock.

Kenny's cock hardened within the sheath, his balls ached as Tamara cinched the sheath into place. Kenny's cock was now throbbing within the sheath.

Carin straddled his abdomen he could feel her hot wet pussy press against his body as she leaned forward and kissed his lips.

Meanwhile Bliss bounded out of the closet with a 10" strap-on dildo protruding between her legs… The girls all giggled at the gaudy sight of a big dick hanging for their friend's crotch.

Breaking her kiss Carin smiled at Bliss and kissed her lightly on the cheek, Bliss handed Carin the nipple clamps and climbed onto Kenny in front of Carin, she positioned herself so her ass rested on Kenny's upper chest, her dildo on Kenny's chin and lips.

"Lick my dildo Kenny."

Kenny raised his head and took the head of the dildo into his mouth and began to suck it. Bliss yanked it out of his mouth and slapped his face with the huge hard toy.

"I said lick it Kenny." Continuing to slap his face with the huge cock. "I'll let you know when to suck it you nasty boy."

Kenny immediately began to lick the head of the huge dildo as Bliss held it down on his lips. Bliss began manipulating the remote, causing the dildo to begin to heat slowly, drops of lubricant appeared from the slot in the head. Kenny tasting the sweet lubricant swirled his tongue around the head of the cock and his lips.

"Good Kenny, lick my cock and eat its cum." Bliss hissed.

Kenny's lips and tongue began to numb and burn as the lubricant had its desired effect on its victim.

Carin scooted forward, pressing her hard nipples against Bliss' back, reaching around her to find her breasts, Carin began caressing Bliss' nipples. Her nipples hardened between Carin's fingers, and she leaned back and moaned. Carin nibbled on her neck, her hand moving slowly down Bliss' body until it came to the dildo, she slid her fingers around it, and began to stroke it, feeling Kenny's hot wet tongue on her fingers as he continued to lick the dildo.

Carin's hand slid around and down the crack of Bliss' ass, brushing over her puckered hole, sliding forward she felt the dildo extension that was protruding from Bliss' pussy, Bliss was dripping wet, Carin slid her fingers around the base of the dildo intruder and found Bliss' clit swollen and extended, she gentle stroke her wet finger over that sensitive center of Bliss' sex.

Tamara was busy attaching a spreader bar to Kenny's knees, once in place she released his ankles from the bed restraints and attached them to the chains that hung from the ceiling and began to ratchet his legs up and back. His ass lifted off the bed, Carin reached back with her other hand and guided his sheathed cock into her hot wet pussy.

Kenny could barely feel Carin's cunt sliding up and down his sheathed cock, he did feel her heat as the sheath warmed inside her hot pussy.

Kenny continued to lather Bliss' dildo swirling his tongue around, his saliva and the sweet lubricant dripping steadily from her now hot cock.

Carin was busy now sucking and biting his nipples. She bit hard and pulled one nipple, then the other. Kenny groaned, his breathing becoming labored.

Bliss stared into his eyes as she caressed his face, encouraging him to continue licking her dildo. "Kiss it Kenny, suck just the head slave. Yes, just like that, keep doing it just like that."

Carin pinched and twisted his nipples as she attached alligator clips to each one and proceeded to tighten them until Kenny raised his chest off the bed with and loud groan.

As he arched his back Tamara unceremoniously shoved a lubricated butt plug into his ass, and Bliss placed the blindfold back over his eyes.

They continued to torment Kenny, watching his body twist and spasm.

Carin continued to ride his sheathed cock playing with his nipple clips and Bliss slid the dildo across his lips as Tamara worked the butt plug in and out of his now stretched asshole.

Bliss slapped Kenny's face one last time with her hot squirting dildo before climbing off, telling him not to go anywhere, that she would return.

Bliss went around to Tamara and helped her get her strap-on in place. She then went to the door.

Tamara pulled the butt plug from his ass and stepped between his legs and shoved her life like jelly strap-on dildo into his ass and began fucking him. Kenny began to grunt with each of her strokes. As Tamara fucked him her dildo stroked his prostrate, his cock pulsed inside the sheath each time she thrust inside him. The sheath tightened as he cock grew, he began to feel Carin's cunt slide over the head of his now throbbing cock.

Carin crawled off of Kenny her pussy dripping, her discharge coating Kenny's sheathed cock and balls.

Tamara withdrew from his ass and leaned down and took his sheathed cock into her mouth licking up Carin's wonderful cunt honey…

When she had licked the sheath clean Tamara grabbed it with both of her hands fisting it and drove the dildo back into Kenny's ass with one hard stroke using Kenny's cock as a lever to thrust deeper into his ass.

Kenny was grunting and groaning as Tamara began to give him a good old fashion ass fucking, the lubricant beginning to foam up around his stretched puckered opening…

Meanwhile, Bliss quietly opened the door allowing Peter and Reggie into the room. Both men were naked, their bodies shaved, their balls pushed into their bodies, and taped in place. Both their cocks were hard and approximated the dildos the girls were using.

"Kenny time to suck my dildo." Bliss said as she had Peter climb up on the bed and straddle Kenny as she had done before. Peter placed his cock on Kenny's chin and Bliss told him to begin as before.

"Lick my dildo baby."

Kenny grunted, his lips and tongue numb, he began slathering the hot dildo as Tamara continued to fuck his ass and stroke his prostrate… Kenny was now becoming distressed… His body becoming anxious for sexual release… he began sweating profusely…

"Now Kenny I'm going fuck your mouth." Bliss indicated that Peter should move off the bed and around to the end above Kenny's head.

Kenny took a deep sigh as Tamara withdrew from his ass…

The girls then began to manipulate his restraints forcing his head over the edge of the bed and his legs raised and spread exposing his asshole.

Bliss had Peter get into position and told Kenny to open his mouth. "Suck my dildo Kenny." She had Peter thrust his cock into Kenny's open mouth.

She told Tamara (indicating to Reggie) to fuck his ass. Reggie quickly took his position and promptly buried his cock in Kenny's ass.

Bliss told Carin to remove the cock and ball sheath. They all watched as his throbbing, oozing, exceedingly swollen purple cock came into view…

Carin quickly attached a vibrating cock ring to their prize.

Kenny grunted again as Reggie began pounding his ass and Peter fucked his throat.

Both Bliss and Tamara encouraged Kenny from behind their men.

Carin began stroking his dripping cock, warning him not to cum…

Kenny didn't have a chance. Reggie's cock was stroking deep and hard, the head of his cock striking his prostrate at just the right angle, Kenny's cock began dripping pre-cum like a leaking faucet all over his chest and neck. Carin licked and sucked his fluids.

Peter and Reggie were now in rhythm fucking Kenny's throat and ass… They'd fucked him for more than 30 minutes when they indicated that they were ready to CUM.

Bliss and Tamara both told Kenny that they were going CUM.

Peter thrust his cock deep down Kenny's throat and exploded!

Reggie thrust deep into Kenny's ass at the same time, his body stiffening and convulsing with each blast of his cock!

Bliss removed the blindfold, Carin remove the cock-ring, and the girls screamed. "CUM Kenny CUM!"

Kenny's body stiffen on the two cock spewing into his body, his own cock erupted, shooting geyser after geyser, rope after rope of Cum… Covering his chest and neck with his own cum… He came harder then he ever had before… his cum shooting out of his throbbing abused cock.

The three men came together, blowing their loads. Bliss and Tamara ripped the tape from Peter and Reggie's ball and told them to finish CUMMING on Kenny's body. Peter and Reggie pulled their spewing cock from Kenny's mouth and ass and began to cover his face, chest, cock and balls with their cum. Soon Kenny was covered in white sticky thick cum. He was completely covered with spunk!

Once Reggie and Peter finished, Bliss had Kenny lick each one of them clean before she told them they could go.

Kenny lay exhausted his head hanging over the edge of the bed, his ass raised up his legs still held apart by the spreader.

Carin and Tamara were quickly all over his body licking and sucking up the cum that covered his body, their tongues driving him crazy.

Bliss had again returned from the closet, this time with a flogger… She reinserted the gag and began flogging his cock and balls. Bliss flogged first his cock then his balls, then back to his cock… Kenny's cock began to harden again. He groaned as Bliss continue to apply this tortured pain and pleasure, his cock now hard and straining, Kenny's breathing heavily, pre-cum dripping as Bliss continued to flog away at his tortured cock and balls, Kenny whimpering behind the gag.

Carin continue to lick up the slimy thick runny sperm, reaching his nipples, she bit the exposed nub as she tightened the nipple clamps causing Kenny to again arch his back thrusting his cock at the flogging Bliss, his cock leaking more pre-cum. Carin licked and sucked his nipples. She then moved so her face was directly over Kenny's and removed the clips… The blood rushed back into his nipples and Kenny screamed in pain through the gag. Carin stepped away and Bliss began to include his nipples in the flogging!

Bliss stood over his head straddling him, placing her pussy over his mouth she removed the gag. She began to flog his cock and nipples. He would thrust his hips up to meet each stinging blow to his cock and balls, and then arch his back as the flogger scraped across his chest and nipple.

"Eat my pussy, lick it good, pussy boy." Bliss hissed as she continued to flog his now raging hard cock… Kenny went at her pussy with a vengeance, and soon she was withering above him unable to continue with his torture as her body convulsed in orgasmic bliss.

Keeping her dripping pussy pressed against his slurping mouth Bliss leaned forward and began to stroke Kenny's cock, pre-cum immediately covering her fingers as they wrapped around his aching dick.

Tamara smiled at Bliss as she knelt between Kenny's legs, and lubricated her fingers. "Is he ready for the next phase? Is he ready to be milked?" she asked.

"I think so." Bliss whispered as she pulled her pussy from his mouth. "I think he's about to cum again…"

Kenny's balls and cock ached, his face covered with a combination of Bliss's pussy juice and Peter's cum, he moaned as his Mistresses adjusted his restraints propping him up so that he could see what was about to happen next.

Tamara easily slid two fingers into his well-fucked ass, feeling for his prostrate. Once she found it she stroked and applied pressure to it. "There it is, and see, look at his body jerk when I touch him there." Kenny's hips jerked involuntarily as Tamara found his prostrate and began pumping it, his anal muscles contracting around her fingers.

"Bliss, his ass is squeezing my fingers. That's it Kenny take my fingers inside you, take them deep inside you Kenny, you like that don't you Kenny, you like my fingers inside your ass, don't you?"

Carin was now massaging his swollen balls, and Bliss continued to slowly stroke his now throbbing cock.

Kenny lay back and sighed as Tamara worked his ass, with her massaging his prostrate, his urge to cum had subsided and he relaxed…

Bliss exclaimed. "Tamara, he was ready to cum, but now look what you're doing he's oozing pre-cum like no tomorrow!" Kenny's pre-cum was covering Bliss' fingers and running down onto Carin's as she continued to slowly pull and massage his balls.

Bliss increased her grip on his cock and pumped faster, while Tamara again applied pressure to his ass. Cum leaking from his cock now, not ejaculating, but oozing.

Tamara then pulled her fingers back and said. "Here we go ladies." They all watched as she placed her fingers together, thumb tucked inside and began to slowly push into his ass, stretching his sphincter, he pulled back slightly, feeling this Carin tighten her grip on his balls and gave a little tug, encouraging him to remain still. Bliss continued to stroke his cock.

Looking at his throbbing purple cock, oozing still more cum, the pain of his ass being stretched almost too much to bare… "PPPPPP…" he began. Tamara's eye widened as she heard him and pushed one final time. "That's it Tamara." Bliss whispered. "A little further and your hand will be in his ass!"

Kenny screamed in pain, his legs shaking as Tamara shoved her hand past his tight anal ring and into his tight ass.

"PPPPPlease… Take it out!" He whimpered. Coming close to saying the word Purple. "Oh it hurts, please pull your hand out Mistress…"

"Shhhh… Slave boy, it'll be okay… I'll just leave it here for a while so that you can adjust to it." Tamara smiled, nodding to Carin to massage his nuts and Bliss to stroke his cock…

Cock, harder the ever before, Kenny was again reaching the point of ejaculation when he felt Tamara's' fingers begin to massage his prostrate. Cum began to flow from the head of his cock…

Bliss exclaimed. "He's oozing cum again."

Kenny watched as his cum flowed out of his cock over her fingers and onto Carin's as she massaged it into his balls.

Carin leaned forward offering her tits to Bliss, Bliss pressed his cock against her titties and watched as his oozing cum began to cover her tits.

Tamara watched this and took his prostrate between her fingers and thumb and began to squeeze it, with each squeeze more cum found it's way onto Carin's tits. Carin began to rub his cum into her tits making them glisten in the candlelight.

Bliss then took his hard cock into her mouth, holding him just inside her mouth, as Tamara again pumped his prostrate, his cock slowly oozing his cream into her mouth, once her mouth was full she released his cock and showed her friends… Each one took a turn at filling their mouths with his cum.

"Are you ready to cum hard for us Kenny?" Bliss asked as she began to stroke his cock faster… Tamara withdrew her hand slightly and when she felt Kenny stiffen, approaching climax, she would reach in and stifle it by grabbing his prostrate and squeezing it. Carin had now join Bliss wrapping her fingers around the base of Kenny's cock while Bliss began to concentrate on the head and his oozing slit.

Bliss continued to tease the head, Carin stroked his stiffening shaft, and each time they felt he was ready to explode Tamara would take it away by squeezing his prostrate…

Kenny was a whimpering mass of nerves… Bliss and Carin pumping him to the point of cumming and beyond while Tamara controlled his ability to cum through her manipulation of his prostrate each time he thought he would explode she would squeeze him killing any notion of cumming…

Tamara started to fist his ass, telling the other to get ready for him to explode… Bliss and Carin pumped harder and faster, Kenny coating their hands, his cum foaming into a white lather, covering his throbbing swollen cock…

They were milking him completely, Tamara flicking at his prostrate faster and faster as she picked up the pace…

Kenny suddenly felt that familiar urge… he was going to cum… Tamara rammed her fist harder into his ass, his legs began to shake, his back arched as the orgasm gripped his entire body and his cock blew! It blew like never before, he screamed I'm cumming as he spewed shot after shot of cum.

The girls kept pumping and Tamara kept fisting and attacking his prostrate, he felt his body tense again and he cried out again as he came again just as hard as the first time… They kept pumping, he felt it again his hips pumping involuntarily as Tamara grabbed his prostrate and squeezed over and over again, with each squeeze his cock pulsed and he shot another strong load of cum… Kenny's body convulsing as he passed out… The three continued to milk their unconscious slave until they were physically exhausted their faces and bodies covered with his creamy seed…

Carin slipped the cock cage over his cock and balls, securing Kenny's now shriveled and abused cock.

12