Kenny: Making the Grade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They certainly do." And he smiled up at her as she guided his fingers and palm over her thighs and the flat of her stomach. "And your delicate skin feels wonderful, too."

"I'm so glad you think so."

He watched enchanted as she sat beside him and began to unbutton her blouse. Then her fingers were holding his hand again as she raised it to the valley between her lovely freckled breasts. "Do you think this skin feels wonderful, too?

"It certainly does." He let his hands wander over the fullness of her breasts and cupped and squeezed them firmly. "And I'll bet that your smooth skin tastes delicious." He smiled into her eyes. "May I confirm that?"

"Oh, I'd like that." And Emily knew that she meant it, she wanted to feel his lips on her tits, so she tugged off the blouse and cupped her firm boobs up for his kiss.

Kenny was patient and gentle as he kissed and licked her all over her chest. And when she moaned at his firm pinch on one nipple, he sucked one nipple to flick it with his tongue and listen to her moan. And she cried out when he took her in his teeth and bit firmly.

"Oh, god, Professor. Oh god, that feels so good." She couldn't remember the last time a lover had bitten her there, but she knew it had been too long. And now she was on the verge of coming just from a nip.

Kenny felt her tremble and twisted her other nipple enough to hurt, but she didn't stop him. Instead she shuddered from head to toe and clutched his head against her breast while a wonderful wave of erotic sensation washed over her.

Emily almost collapsed on the couch and Kenny sat beside her, her head on his shoulder and his hand still squeezing her fullness. He started the movie, again, and they watched as the actress began to lick her lover's hard cock. Soon she was licking and sucking and stretching her lips to take the end of that monster into her mouth.

"Looks like she's having fun, doesn't it?"

Emily had been caressing his chest and now she moved her hand to his thigh. "Oh, yes, it does." She found her way into the front of his robe to discover his own hardness. "Oh my." And then she was caressing the length of him and letting her fingers cup his swollen balls. "Am I doing it right, Professor?"

"Yes, my dear, you certainly are."

She peeled his robe back so she could see his rising rod. "Oh, my." And she pressed her cheek against his chest as she watched her fingers curl around his shaft and began to pump gently.

"You can kiss it if you like, Miss Anderson."

"Oh, I do," she purred and her head moved down to let her lips caress him. "You taste so good, Professor."

"It will get even better, my dear," he promised. And he paused the movie as he delighted in the feel of her tongue and lips on the length of him. He couldn't stop moaning as he neared a climax. "Yes, my dear, keep licking like that...and sucking. And in a minute I'll let you taste the warm juices that a man shares with his lover."

Emily couldn't believe how hot she was...how wet. So eager to taste him. So determined to win a good grade from her fantasy professor. Her tongue worked frantically. Her mouth closed over him. Her lips pinched and caressed. Her head bobbed up and down with hair flipping wildly. And she felt the tension growing in his balls. Then he stiffened and the first warm jets of his cum splashed against her tongue. Sucking. Swallowing.

"You are a wonderful, seductress, my dear." He was shaking slightly. "I'll give you an A+ for that."

"Oh, thank you, Professor," she beamed, hugging him against her lovely breasts.

"And now, my dear, let me return the favor." He lifted her chin and kissed her warmly. His tongue caressed her teeth and lips and when they parted, he let his tongue slip into her mouth to duel with her tongue and taste his cum on her. He kissed her eyes. Her cheeks. Her chin. Her long, slender neck. And his kisses trailed over her chest and into the valley between her firm breasts. He reveled in the scent she had chosen and the warmth of her beautiful mounds. Then down over her ribs to tickle her navel. And lower. When he reached her belt, he moved to his knees and gently pushed her knees apart. Lifting her skirt he continued his kisses over her stomach and down one thigh then up the other, his hands caressing and pinching. It only took a moment to tug the lacy panties off her hips and over her ankles, then her knees were spread wide for him. His tongue caressed every inch of her warm woman flesh and he sighed at the exciting scent only a woman can create.

"Oh, god, Professor. Oh, god. Oh yes. Oh, my, that feels so wonderful." She squirmed as his tongue probed deep into her little cave and harvested the delicious fluid flowing there, caressed the little button growing there, until she was lost in a surging, wracking orgasm that made her dizzy.

When she came back to her senses she nestled against him. "That was better than A+, Professor."

"I'm glad you liked it, my dear. And there's something you might like even better."

"Better than that?"

"I do believe so, Miss Anderson. Would you like to try it?"

"I'm not sure I can take anything better than that."

"Want to stop?"

"Oh, no, Professor. I want to do anything with you that can be as good as that was."

"Then stand up, my dear and sit on my lap." He steadied her as she put a knee on each side of his hips and pressed her body against his. "Now, my dear, guide my cock into that delicious pussy."

Emily reached down to find him, then she lowered herself until his rod was entering her heat. "Oh, my. Oh, my. It is more delightful, Professor." And, when she was resting on him, full of him, she flexed the muscles inside her little mouth to caress him and hold him tight as she rose. Up and down. Up and down. "Yes. Oh, yes. Oh fuck me, lover," she moaned as her pace increased and soon her excitement swept them both over a marvelous edge of pulsing, pumping release."

Kenny scrubbed her back fondly and dried her body playfully before he watched her dress. "You are my favorite seductress, Miss Anderson."

"And you are my favorite teacher, professor."

And when she kissed him goodnight at the kitchen door, she whispered. "It was a wonderful evening and I accept your offer, Kenny. I'll be delighted to share my fantasies with you as often as possible."

12