Kenny: Mother of the Bride

Story Info
She wanted to learn about love.
6.7k words
4.53
103.5k
24

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny was totally frustrated as he charged off the elevator and almost ran to his room. Frustrated and horny as he'd been in months. And on the verge of having blue balls.

He had considered calling one of the girls from the reception and decided against it, but he knew he needed relief.

It only took him a couple of minutes to shed his tuxedo and underwear before stepping into the shower. He hated the thought of a cold shower, but even a hot one soon had him feeling a little relieved. He was still half-hard and every time he thought of Kathy the problem got worse. He stroked his hardness as he toweled dry and considered bringing himself relief, but decided to wait.

He replayed the events of the past week. He knew he had a thing for older women and he had been enchanted by Kathy from the first time Charles and Cindy had brought their two families together to get acquainted. Kathy's smile reminded him of Julia Roberts and her figure, though usually well concealed, was obviously attractive.

But Kathy hadn't seemed interested in him when they first met so the last two days had presented some surprises. She had flirted with him and teased him at the rehearsal and at the rehearsal dinner almost as though her husband, Frank, were somewhere else.

He'd listened with amusement and fascination, from across the table, to the stories she told at the rehearsal dinner. About growing up on the family horse ranch in Kentucky and her whirlwind romance with Frank. And he'd heard Frank's somewhat sarcastic remarks about 'saving her' from spinsterhood on a horse farm.

Kenny smiled as he remembered the distraction of feeling strong fingers caressing his thigh under the table. He smiled at the delicious redhead, Rebecca, sitting beside him. She was one of Cindy's best friends and an accomplished violinist. She was also an outrageous flirt and they had exchanged some amusing double entendres throughout the meal. He recalled the tiny ladybug tattoo on her freckled shoulder and frowned at the recollection of the wedding band on her slender finger. Ordinarily he would have chatted her up anyway, but he was focused on Kathy. When he put his hand on Rebecca's under the table he found a slip of paper tucked between her fingers. And when he gently moved her hand to cover his hard cock, he'd won a firm squeeze, and a small smile from her bright red cupid lips. Only when he found the slip in his pocket the next morning did he discover that it contained her e-mail address.

He'd spent a couple of minutes e-mailing Rebecca about how much he enjoyed her performance and how he looked forward to seeing more of her.

His brother's wedding at the Ritz Carlton Buckhead had been a thing of beauty, artfully staged by Cindy's mother, Kathy, who had pulled out all the stops. All the guests were raving about the bride and the ceremony and the decorations and what a good job Kathy and her coordinator had done and how beautiful she and the bride were.

Now, Kenny debated what he might have done differently with Kathy. He'd danced with the bride and all of the bridesmaids at the reception and half of them had invited him to see them home. Even some of the better-looking wives, young or somewhat older, had pressed themselves close to him and enjoyed what they felt while they danced. And a couple of them had managed to leave him with a phone number or an e-mail address.

The reception was outstanding, and bound to make the A-list for the season. But the reception had also been Kenny's greatest trial. Besides dancing with the bride and the girls and the wives, he had managed several dances with Kathy. And, despite his efforts to maintain a virtuous distance between them while they danced, she had managed to press against him several times and teased him about being so standoffish.

"You don't seem to mind holding Holly close," she had taunted. "Do you think she feels better than I do?"

He had told her frankly and honestly, that she was the best looking woman at the wedding, including the bride, and that he was having a hell of a time maintaining a gentlemanly decorum. She had responded with a little giggle as she pressed her firm stomach tight against his loins. He couldn't help but wonder if she knew what she was doing to him and if she was enjoying it.

His mother had asked him to stay and help Kathy make sure everything was closed down at the reception hall so she and his father could drive home earlier. He jumped at the chance to spend a couple more hours with Kathy, despite his frustration.

When the last of the guests had left, Kenny found himself alone with Kathy and her husband, Frank, who had been guzzling drinks all evening. It was obvious that Frank was almost out on his feet.

Kenny mostly stood around admiring her as she arranged for last minute gifts to be secured for the night and settled details with the caterer. When she finished, she looked bushed.

"Would you like me to help you get Frank to your room?"

"Oh, God, Kenny, I hate to bother you, but it really would be a help. I've never see him drink so much."

Together they half-dragged, half-carried Frank to the room. Kenny had propped the fading father-of-the-bride up while Kathy peeled off his tux and shoes and turned down the bedcovers. Frank was sound asleep by the time his body hit the bed.

When Frank was covered with a sheet, Kathy had turned to Kenny and surprised him by hugging him tight. "Thanks for everything, you darling man. I'm sorry for being such a tease tonight." She paused. "I hope you aren't angry. Can you forgive me?" She found herself hoping he would hug her back.

"My lovely lady, I couldn't be upset with you if I tried. Frustrated, maybe, but not angry." And he forced himself to resist the temptation to caress her back and bottom.

"Frank will be out of it 'til noon, I'm afraid. Would you like to meet me for breakfast in the lobby?"

He jumped at the offer. "I'd love to. And you can call me in room 817 if you need help with anything."

She pressed her head against his chest and hugged him again. "Thank you, my knight in shining armor." He'd heard her chain the door shut as he turned to the elevator.

He wondered if she was really sorry about teasing him, if she even realized how much she was exciting him. In some ways she seemed so innocent and naïve.

Now he was alone in his room. Not at all sleepy. It was desperation that made him dig out his DVD player and one of his favorite flicks. He started to skim through the early scenes of "The Honeymooners."

Kathy's heart was racing as she stormed out of her room. She had showered and dressed for a 'second honeymoon' with Frank. But nothing she'd been able to do had roused him out of his drunken stupor. Furious and desperate she'd piled her hair on her head and pined it down with the bright green rain hat. Now she was fighting anxiety as she searched down the hall on the eighth floor. Was it anxiety or apprehension? Would he welcome her or would he find some way to put her off? What if he wasn't alone? What if he really wasn't interested in seeing her? What if she was too old for him? What if she changed her mind? She told herself again that this might be her last chance to break out of the mental prison that Frank had confined her to for the past 20 years. The confinement of virtual celibacy. Then she knocked on the door with a trembling hand and steeled herself.

Kenny was barely through the credits when he heard her soft knock on the door.

He moved quickly to look out the peep hole on the door. All he could see was a bright green rain hat, but he knew it was her. He opened the chain and the door and she looked up at him apparently on the verge of tears and wrapped tight in her green plastic coat.

"Come in." And she was in his room, the door locked. "Are you alright?" She nodded. "Is Frank okay?" She nodded again. "Then why are you here?"

Kathy held out her arms. "Will you hold me?" she almost sobbed. And she was in his arms, her warm body pressed tight against his while his arms circled her and held her tight against him. "Promise not to laugh?" she whispered, pressing her forehead against his chin.

"Of course."

She decided to go for broke. "I want you to teach me about making love."

Kenny could hardly believe his ears. One of the prettiest, most desirable women he knew was asking him to fulfill his fantasies with her. What a temptation. But he wanted to be sure she understood what she was asking. "I can't do that."

Kathy's heart plunged at the rejection. He heard her small sob as she sagged against him.

She almost collapsed and he feared she might have fainted. Her worst fears seemed to be coming true. She tried to push away, but he held her tight. "I'm sorry, it was a mistake," she almost cried. "I'd better go."

"Wait," he held her close. "I can't teach you about making love. But if you want to learn about having fucking and sucking and enjoying the delights of fantastic sex, I'd love to join you."

He saw the message sink in and a smile lighted her face. "Oh, Kenny," she beamed. Then she was holding his face in her hands and kissing his face and neck again and again. Joy flooded over her mixed with her feelings of doubt about her ability to please him.

"Are you sure you can trust me?" His hands caressed her back and waist down to her hips.

"I knew it even before tonight," she gushed. "And when you helped me with Frank without making any sort of pass, I was even more sure. Just the fact that you asked is more proof." And she kissed him again, an enthusiastic but almost chaste kiss on his mouth.

"Then there are a couple of things you need to understand, my darling." And now his hands were cupping and squeezing her firm bottom holding her loins tight against him.

Bright eyes turned up to him with a questioning look.

"If you change your mind for any reason, just say 'stoplight' or 'red light' and I'll quit whatever I'm doing and let you go to your room. The second thing is that everything we say and do: the promises we make, the love we profess, the little lies we tell, will disappear ten minutes after we part. No commitments, just a delightful fantasy. And the third thing is that we won't refuse anything the other suggests just because we haven't done it or because nice girls don't do it." He paused to let her process his comments. "Agreed?"

"Oh yes, my darling." It was everything she had hoped for. And she kissed him again, the same dry, chaste kiss," her arms tight around his neck. And she realized her nipples were already hard as jelly beans and her mind was full of visions.

Kenny kissed her forehead and cheeks and eyelids. The rich fragrance of her perfume seduced him as it had at the reception. His kisses and little bites trailed down one side of her throat and up the other feeling her furious pulse. His lips moved over her cheeks and eyelids and ears. And her soft moans and eager hugs told him she was getting even more turned on.

"Stick out your tongue," he told her and smiled at the confusion in her eyes. Her tongue was long and pink and tempting. "Now keep sticking it out." And he began licking and kissing around her mouth, letting the tip of his tongue glance against hers. He felt her shudder when he closed his lips over her tongue and sucked on it while lapping it with his own. Then her mouth opened and her tongue was stabbing at his, her stomach crushing against the hardness inside his robe. She shuddered again and again as he squeezed her hard bottom. And her soft groans told him she might have come.

As Kathy calmed down, a low sound, like a foghorn, sighed through the room. "What's that?"

"I was just starting a movie," he explained. And he held her close as he led her to the sofa.

"Is that 'The Honeymooners?'" she almost laughed as she looked at the ship on the screen.

"How did you know that?"

"It's part of the reason I'm here," she leaned against him. "The bridesmaids gave Cindy a copy at her shower. "I only got to sneak a couple of peeks at it then, but later I snooped in her drawers and found it hidden under her panties." She remembered feeling cheated when she watched it. For almost twenty years Frank had told her that sex was only for procreation and that one child was all they needed, all they could afford. And she trusted him. "When I watched it I realized just how much I've missed with Frank. "I wanted to do those things, say those things, feel the way those girls feel. I knew it was only make believe, but I wanted it to be real. I thought I might get Frank turned on tonight, but you see how far that got me. And I thought of you again and knew I had to ask for your help."

"Did the movie excite you?"

"More than I've ever been excited before."

"That line about Holly, while we were dancing, was from the movie, wasn't it?" He challenged her.

Kathy blushed a little bit. "Yes it was. Will you forgive me?"

Kenny turned her to him. "Of course I will, my darling." He hugged her waist. "Let's take off that hat and coat."

She tossed the hat on the couch and let her long blonde hair tumble half way down her back. Her warm gold-flecked eyes were bright with excitement. When she removed the coat he couldn't believe his eyes. Her voluptuous body was covered only by a sheer, pale yellow baby-doll with spaghetti straps over her shoulders and a lacy vee at one hip that reached above her navel to reveal another spaghetti strap holding her thong panties in place. Hard nipples pushed the top into exciting peaks. Long, slender thighs and well-shaped calves stretched up on her pale yellow heels.

"My god," he gasped.

A little look of concern crossed her face. "Is something wrong?"

"You're even more gorgeous than I imagined."

"I'm glad," she beamed. Then she cupped her firm, proud boobs through the sheer fabric. "Do you think my breasts are too big?"

"How can you ask that? They're perfect."

"Well Frank told me once that they make me look like a cow."

"Don't believe it for a minute. Frank is wrong." And Frank is a dumb ass who certainly doesn't deserve you, he thought.

He pulled her close to kiss her and was pleased that she met him with an open mouth and an eager tongue that dueled frantically with his own. Warm hands flowed over her back and arms and bottom as she pressed against him. "Caress my chest," he whispered when they ended the kiss. Her hands ran over his chest and her breath became a little ragged. "Under my robe," he commanded gently. "She was quick to comply and her hands were warm and firm against him.

When her fingers ran over his hard nipples she giggled, "Does this mean you're excited?"

He ran his hand over one of her breasts to find her nipple as hard as a little rock. "Does this mean you're excited?"

"Oh yes," she almost sobbed. And when he slipped one strap off her shoulder she shuddered. Too far gone to stop, she thought. Too excited to want to stop. Hesitantly she let her thigh slip between his to feel the hardness there.

"Is this what you wanted?"

And she knew it was. "Oh yes. And more."

Kenny squeezed one perfect breast that slightly overflowed his hand and gently pinched the hard nipple to feel her tremble in his arms. "Kiss my chest the way you want me to kiss you."

She quickly leaned forward and pushed his robe aside so her lips and tongue could salute his hard chest while he continued to hold her close with one hand and caress her beautiful boob with the other. When she reached his nipple, she flicked it with her tongue and squeezed it with her lips. Then she surprised him by biting him gently.

"Pretend we're on our honeymoon and undress for me."

He watched, enchanted, as she stepped back and let her hands move halfway down her thighs to the hem of her top. Eyes bright and breath growing ragged, she pulled it up slowly, revealing a long, slender waist above flaring hips, creamy skin showing just the barest blush of tan. The yellow patch of bikini dipped out of sight between her long, firm legs and Kenny noticed it was already very damp. She was almost panting.

"Do you like my breasts, darling?" Her voice trembled as she cupped them up invitingly when the top was discarded.

"Your titties are perfect," he proclaimed. And he was pleased to see her excitement increase at his crude words. "And your long slender legs are gorgeous."

Kathy moved toward him. "Don't you want to kiss them?"

He did want to and his lips and tongue licked and sucked and nibbled every inch of her beautiful chest. Her pulse was throbbing. "Oh yes, Kenny, That feels so good. "She couldn't believe her ears as she said, "And you can bite them, if you want to."

He felt her shudder as his teeth clamped one hard nipple and then he let her press her warmth against his chest. "Tell me what excited you about the movie."

Her lips caressed his neck for a moment and she whispered against his throat. "I loved the look in Anna's eyes when she was kissing Don."

"You mean when she was pretending to be his slut?"

"Oh, yes."

"And kissing his prick?"

"Oh yes."

"Would you like to be my slut for a little bit?"

"Oh, yes," she hesitated then added, "Master."

He held her away far enough to look into her eyes and study the excitement there. "Then kneel down, my little slut."

Kathy was on her knees in an instant with her hands caressing his legs under his robe and her cheek pressed hard against the front of his robe. He untied his belt and slipped the robe off his shoulders.

"Oh my," she gasped at the sight of him. She remembered how small Frank had been on their honeymoon, how small he was still on those rare occasions when she caught him in the nude. Kenny was longer. And thicker. And harder.

"Are you okay"

"You're so big," she beamed up at him.

"Are you alright with that?"

She pressed her cheek against his hardness, "Oh yes, lover. You're so beautiful and hot and hard."

"Then kiss my cock, you sweet little cunt." He watched fascinated as she hugged his legs and pressed her breasts against his thighs while she caressed his tower with each cheek.

Her red lips were as wide and inviting as Julia Roberts' but her first kiss was almost tentative, dry lips pressed against the hard knob. Then she looked up at him with an impish grin and made a show of working her mouth to gather spit. She held out her tongue to let him see the pool of liquid. And her tongue reached out again and again to wash the length of his rod from base to tip. Long fingers cupped his balls then moved to circle his cock and pump it gently. She looked up at him and smiled, then opened her lips and circled the tip of his prick with her mouth. She was reveling in doing the things the girls in the movie had done. Loving it. The warmth and motion were enough to make him flex in her mouth and he moaned.

"That's great, my little bitch," he muttered. "Wonderful cocksucker." And she moved her bright lips down until half his length was in her mouth. "Such a hot little cunt." He could feel her tongue struggling to caress him and, when she backed off, he almost reached for her head to hold her fast. Then she was taking him again. And soon she was gripping him in her lips as she bobbed up and down on his hardness.

"God that feels wonderful." He had to force himself to stop her. "Enough for now, my darling. You're a wonderful cocksucker, but I want something more for you." He took her hands and lifted her to her feet.

"I didn't get to taste your semen," she pouted, playfully.

"You'll get a chance to swallow my cum later, my hot slut. But right now I want to throw you on the bed and eat your adorable pussy." She beat him to the bed and looked to him for directions. He knelt to strip off her dripping panties. He tugged at the elastic around her waist and pulled the flimsy patch down her legs and tossed it away. He felt her shudder as he ran his hands over her tempting legs before he laid her on the bed with her feet stretching toward the floor and lay down beside her on one elbow. She moaned as his leg touched hers, little gasps puffing from her lips. "You are so exciting, such a pretty bush over your hot pussy." He kissed her face and shoulders, running his hands over the smooth flesh of her arms and shoulders and neck, before moving to her full breasts. His bites brought excited yips from her. "Do you like?"

12