Kenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers

"Never more so," I told him cheerfully. "It's entirely up to you, but I would like it if you did." I sipped a bit more of my Scotch. "Of course, if you prefer a life outside, free of responsibilities, free to go your own way --"

Kenny's soft slender fingers had come to my lips and effectively shut me up.

"You'd do that?" he exclaimed in a quiet and awed voice. "You'd let me live here, with you? But I have no money. I'm just a dirty rent boy. Why would you do such a thing---" he paused and his eyes narrowed. "Wait a minute! Are you saying I can live here but I should still go out and find tricks and then split the money with you? You want to pimp me?"

"No!" I said sharply. "No, Kenny! It isn't like that at all! Quite the reverse, in fact."

The boy's face softened again and I felt his body relax too.

"I wouldn't do that," he said. "Not for anyone."

"Kenny, what I'm saying, what I'm offering, is for you to live here with me. Look after my --- needs and wants. There are one or two conditions, but nothing like that. In fact, if you choose to stay here with me, one of those conditions is you that you never, never, turn another trick with anyone, and if I found out that you had, I'd throw you out on the spot. If you choose to stay here, then you will only be able to have sex with me, no-one else. Maybe that's too high a price to pay?"

Kenny shook his head. "I don't have sex with tricks," he said. "I do a job. The media call it being a sex worker. It means being a hooker or a rent boy. But it's work. I get a little money for doing it. But sex is something you do with someone you like. It's something you enjoy. There's a big difference. Do you understand what I am talking about?"

"Perfectly," I said.

"Then it isn't a price I would have to pay," said Kenny, "because I want to have sex with you. I wanted it last night. Wanted it. That's the point."

He gazed at me and took my hand in his slender fingers. "I want sex with you because I like you, Desi. Not because you're going to pay me for it. Not because you'll give me food if I do. Just because I feel ---close to you and because I want sex with you."

He squeezed my hand and gave a small, helpless shrug.

"So, if you really mean it, if you're not winding me up, and I'm not dreaming, the answer is yes, I would love to live here with you."

I held up my free hand.

"Wait," I said. "There are other conditions. Not many. But a few. You may not like them."

Kenny slid nearer to me on the sofa, reached up and put his hand on my cheek. "If you're not wanting to pimp me, and if I am only allowed to have sex with you, any other conditions will seem pretty minor," he said gently.

I watched him for a few moments.

"It's the type of sex," I told him, "that you might not like."

He gave a gentle shrug. "I told you I'd tried most things, even in just three or four months. There are things I like doing, and having done to me too. I don't think you'll want any type of sex that I wouldn't agree to or want myself."

I nodded. "I hope so," I said. "I really hope so, my lovely little Kenny, because I want to enjoy you, and I want you to enjoy me, without any worries or fears or inhibitions."

He suddenly swivelled round until he was kneeling astride me, facing me. His arms went over my shoulders and his hands clasped round the back of my neck.

"Tell me," he whispered. "Tell me what you like and what you want to do with me."

So I told him.

"Firstly," I began, "I like wearing ladies' pants. I very, very rarely wear men's, except perhaps like the trunks you have on."

He nodded, his face completely serious.

"Secondly, I would want you to dress for me, sometimes wearing miniskirts, stockings, suspenders, maybe just pants, whatever I fancied at the moment."

Kenny leant forward and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Any time, anything you want, I'll wear for you," he murmured.

"I want all types of sex," I continued. "Hand, mouth, ass, everything. And that works both ways. I would want you to fuck me, as much as I fuck you."

"I would hope so!" Kenny murmured.

"Thirdly, I am not into bondage or domination, or anything painful. I don't want any of that---" Kenny was nodding, "—but I do like other things. Watersports, for example. I like a lot of it, both ways."

Kenny continued to nod, while gazing at me.

"Also, I will not use a condom. I want bareback sex."

A cloud passed behind Kenny's eyes and his face took on a doubtful expression.

"Oh," he said. "Des, I don't know-----"

"Kenny, I haven't had a sexual partner for ages. Anything I enjoy I have enjoyed alone. I am sure I don't have a problem, but..." I paused and brushed a hair away from his forehead, "...if it makes you happier, I will have a test too."

He gazed at me thoughtfully for a few moments. "If you want to," he said eventually. "I'm not saying you must, because you don't look the type who is likely to get anything like that. That's one reason why I picked you to ask for the fiver."

"A better class of trick?" I enquired mildly, and he had the grace to look away and coloured slightly.

I reached down and gently touched the front of his jeans where I could feel his cock inside them.

"I want to enjoy you without anything getting in the way," I said quietly. "That has to be one of my conditions."

Kenny's face was serious as he considered my words and then his face cleared and he smiled again.

His hands cupped my face.

"Okay Desi. I can't really believe you're carrying anything nasty, but of course you never know.... but I would enjoy bareback sex with you too. And if I'm going to live with you, there shouldn't be any need for that sort of protection. No problem. No condoms."

"And," I said heavily, "one more thing."

I paused and Kenny raised an inquisitive eyebrow. "You've said nothing else so far to put me off staying here. Go on."

"You will never, never," I said slowly, "ever wash any underwear, yours or mine, unless I say you can. Is that clear?"

A smile formed on Kenny's face and spread into a big grin. "Dear Desi!" he said. "I've been wearing these pants for about six weeks or more, every day, non stop, without washing. Do you really think that would bother me?" His grin became a laugh and he leaned forward and kissed me again.

"Oh, Des! Your conditions and rules are... are... well, they're nothing! Do you understand? They don't bother me at all! And if they make you happy I'll be even more pleased to do them for you." His face became serious again. His hands dropped to my shoulders and he actually gave me a little shake. "Derek, somehow you've become something special to me, even in just the short time I've known you. I don't know why, and I don't understand. But to be able to stay here, live here in this nice flat, to have a home again, and to be with someone I like very much and make them happy in any way I know how, any way he wants and any way I can, that's just amazing for me. I would like it very much."

I took him in my arms and for several minutes we kissed and held each other. His mouth opened and I felt the tip of his tongue licking at me, searching, probing, teasing. I responded, and then our tongues were lashing together, circling, tasting, teasing, exploring. I eased my head back.

"Take those jeans off," I murmured, and he left the sofa and quickly removed them. Once again the sight of those old and stained trunks started my loins stirring. He pulled the T-shirt off too and came back to me. Gently he started to unbutton my shirt.

"I want you!" he whispered. "I hope you want me too!"

Gently I ran my hands round his ass. His cheeks were everything I expected, firm, round, but pliable enough for me to separate them slightly inside his pants. I stroked his ass and let my fingers trace down the crease between his cheeks. He pushed himself towards me and I let my hands wander down to the inside of his thighs. He was standing in front of me, leaning over to me as he undid the last button and gently pulled the shirt off my shoulders. That wondrous open fly was in front of me, and I could see his cock inside, nestling there and just waiting to rise up. I let my hand trail round his thigh to the front, and let it brush up against the front of his trunks. I felt his cock jerk and begin to grow. Kenny was undoing my belt and unzipping my trousers, and my own cock was already answering the call, hardening and awaiting the soft touch of those gentle and slim fingers.

Slowly I used one hand to open his fly as much as it would go, and with the other hand I inserted two fingers and my thumb. I felt the heat of his cock and as my roving fingers touched it and began to curl round it, Kenny let out a little gasp. Gently I massaged his cock, still inside those trunks, and as it grew and hardened into a full erection I eased it out through the fly. It was truly magnificent. His helmet gleamed as it swelled up in my hand. The vein on the back of his cock throbbed as it pumped the blood to him. His rod was hard and red and strained towards me. His helmet shone purple as it swelled and strained.

Kenny had unzipped my trousers and his own hand was now inside them, stroking and massaging my silk thong as my cock became erect inside it. Gently his fingers probed at the edge of the silk and I felt their warmth as he reached my cock.

"Oh!" he exclaimed softly. "You're shaved?"

I nodded. "Yes, completely."

Kenny smiled and I felt his fingers exploring my cock and balls inside my thong.

I put my hands on his ass again and pulled gently and he knew immediately what I wanted. Releasing my own cock, he knelt up on the sofa, his legs on either side of me. Slowly he eased his body forward and that magnificent, ramrod hard cock approached my mouth. I licked the tip and he gasped as his cock jerked. I let my tongue play round his helmet, over it and round it and behind it and under it. His whole cock was throbbing and straining. I grasped the base with one hand and began to stroke him, opening my lips at the same time and taking his cock inside my mouth.

Kenny was gasping and leaning the top half of his body back, even as he thrust his lower half forward.

"Desi! Desi!" he gasped. "I don't want to cum yet! Stop!"

I released his cock and he stayed perfectly still for a moment. His cock twitched and jerked in the air in front of my face and I knew he was making a monumental effort to hold himself back. Finally his eyes opened and he looked down at me.

"Don't touch me for a bit," he gasped. "If you do I shall cum."

He started to tug down my trousers and I helped him by easing myself off the sofa. Throwing the trousers to one side he looked down.

"Oh, nice!" he murmured. He ran his hand up the inside of my thigh, starting at the top of the stockings and moving on up, until he reached my naked flesh. The feel of his hand approaching my cock was enough to complete my erection and my cock bulged inside the silk thong. Gently he brushed against my cock, then pulled the thong to one side, allowing my cock to spring free. He scrambled backwards off the sofa and knelt down on the floor. His head went between my thighs and I felt his tongue licking my thighs, first one side, then the other. His tongue moved upwards until he reached my balls, still half inside the thong. He licked them gently, again and again and my cock trembled. Kenny pulled aside the last part of the thong and cupped my balls in one hand as his tongue began to lick and probe at my cock. I felt his finger exploring beyond my balls, round behind them towards my ass, stroking and teasing. He looked up at me without stopping the movements of his hand and finger for a moment.

"Desi!" he whispered. "Lovely Desi! Tell me what you want! I want to make you cum first! What do you want me to do?"

My voice had a croak in it as I answered him.

"Suck me till I tell you to stop. Then stand up again so I can put my cock inside the front of those lovely trunks. I want to cum inside them, all over your cock before I suck you."

He nodded and bent his head again. His tongue continued to tease and lick round my cock and then I felt it sliding inside his mouth. His soft lips massaged against my rod. I wanted this boy so much I knew I wouldn't be able to wait for long. My cock was quivering and straining inside his mouth and still his tongue was circling around it and teasing it. He released it from his mouth and immediately licked the full length of the back of it before taking it deep inside his mouth again. I realised that his own hand was inside his pants, moving gently and that he'd put his own cock back inside them and was wanking himself even as he was sucking me.

I felt the tremor inside my balls, and hissed "Stop!"

He let me go at once and stood in front of me, his hand still inside the waistband of his pants. He moved close to me and I stood and thrust my cock inside that open fly. I felt his own hot cock, still as hard as before, and I felt his own hand as it left his own rod and circled mine, stroking me once, twice and then I couldn't hold back and my cum shot from the end of my cock over his hand, over his belly, into those lovely pants. He didn't falter for a second but kept stroking me up and down and with each stroke I felt more hot cum shoot out from my cock. I was trembling all over and my legs were shaking with the force and strength of my orgasm. Finally I felt the spasms dying away and I put my hands round his ass and pulled him to me. I could feel my own warm cum running over my cock and his as I pressed against him and kissed him urgently.

I was still shaking with the aftermath of my orgasm, and Kenny gently eased me away from him and sat me back down on the sofa.

"Kenny!" I managed to finally gasp out.

"Sshhhh!" he murmured. His hand went into his pants again and came out with cum on his fingers.

"Sshhh!" he repeated, and gently massaged my lips with his fingers, spreading cum over them. Twice more he did this, and the third time he put his fingers between his own lips and gently sucked the cum from them.

"You taste nice!" he murmured.

I had recovered my breath somewhat, enough to speak more clearly.

"Kenny, sweet little Kenny, what do you want? I want to give you as big a climax as you just gave me. Tell me what you want me to do."

The boy regarded me thoughtfully. "Do you know what I would really like?" he asked. It was a rhetorical question and he went on, "I'd like you to suck all that cum off me, and wank me at the same time."

He started stroking himself inside his wet pants again.

"And where do you want to shoot your own cum?" I asked him.

He considered this for a short while.

"I think," he murmured eventually, "I would just like to cum over your cock, but inside my pants, like you did. It would be nice," he continued dreamily, "to wear them again tomorrow knowing that your cum and mine was in them."

I nodded and leaned forward. He pushed himself close to me and I reached inside his fly and brought out his rock hard cock. It glistened with the cum surrounding it. Gently I took it into my own lips and sucked the cum from it. I licked round it and made sure I'd collected every drop before I took him into my mouth as deeply as I could. My hand was grasping the base of his cock and I began to stroke him as I sucked at him. I could hear his breath coming deeply as he thrust forward into my mouth at exactly the same time my fingers were sliding back down to the base of it. His thrusts became more urgent and his gasps louder. Suddenly he pulled away from me.

"Change over!" he gasped. Quickly he pulled down his trunks and I removed my thong. I pulled on those delicious, warm, wet pants and felt my cum warm against my skin. I lay back on the sofa and Kenny lay naked, half on top of me. Gently he pushed his thick hot cock into the open fly of the trunks and I slid my hand down into the waistband of them. His cock was hot against mine and against my belly. My fingers circled it and I began to wank him as he moved backwards and forwards slightly. His shaft pushed and strained in my hand and I felt a tremor in it. His movements became more urgent as he thrust himself against me.

He thrust forwards twice more, his breath gasping louder and louder and then he cried out.

"Now!" he cried. "Now! Now! Now!"

And I felt his cock shudder against me as he spasmed, each breath a gasp as his muscles shot his hot cream onto me and inside his own pants. Jet after jet spurted onto me and ran down my belly, over my balls and under them towards my ass. He was still thrusting against me and I felt his cock become deliciously wet and slippery in my hand as his cum became its own lubricant. Finally he stopped moving and sagged against me, his warm body lying against mine, his hot cock resting against my own and his cum still slowly trickling over my skin.

His gasping slowed a bit, and slowly, with a slight stagger, he pulled his rod free of the trunks and subsided with a thump on the sofa.

"And you ask me---" he gasped out, his eyes closed, "if I want -- to stay here with you."

I didn't think he really wanted an answer. I stood up and fetched us both cigarettes, then fetched a towel and put that on the sofa before I sat down.

We sat and smoked for some time, regaining our breath and our energy. I could feel his hot cum in the crack of my ass. It was a delicious feeling. My cock nestled inside those wonderful used pants of his, and I could feel the warmth of his cum occasionally trickling down to my balls and onto my thighs.

At one point his hand came across and rested on my thigh. He toyed with the top of my hold-up stockings. He finished his smoke before I did, stubbed it out and then rolled over to lay his head on my lap. Tenderly he planted little kisses on my thighs and on the front of his pants.

"If you're hoping for another bout," I said, "you'll have to give me a little time to recover. I'm not as young as you!"

"Oh, I couldn't get hard again yet," he agreed, his voice muffled. "I'm just enjoying the tastes, the smells. And I'm enjoying being close to you."

His arm reached round and he hugged my thigh.

"Desi," he said after a while, "can we talk practicalities for a bit?"

"Of course," I answered.

He straightened up a bit but rested his hand on my crotch.

"Well," he began, "I don't have a lot to my name, but there are a couple of things at my plot, and there is my bag at the station locker. Do you have a car? Could we fetch them?"

"I don't have a car," I said. "Sorry. I usually walk to work. It's only ten minutes away. But look, it's only six o'clock. We can stroll round and collect your bits and pieces if you want."

I paused and looked at him closely.

"Or would you rather go by yourself?"

His hand toyed with the open fly of the trunks and I felt his fingers curling round and holding my soft cock.

"Oh, no. I don't mind you coming too," he answered. "I've nothing to hide. Yes, we can go for walk and collect them."

"Anything else you want to ask me?"

"Well, yes. What are the sleeping arrangements going to be now?"

I considered this.

"What would you prefer?" I asked him.

"To be with you," he said simply.

"Okay. But we'll keep the other bed made up, and then if either of us wants some privacy you can always go to that room if you wish. You can treat it as your own room, keep your stuff there, but sleep with me. How's that?"

"Super," he murmured, and gave my cock a gentle squeeze.

"Anything more?"

There was a pause. I sensed that he wanted to say something else and gave him time to formulate it.

"Desi," he said at last. "How do I know that you won't get fed up with me and just throw me out one day?" He raised his head and once again those trusting brown eyes searched my face.

"I won't do that," I said softly. "As long as you keep me happy, in bed and out of it, do what I ask, wear what I ask, and give me orgasms like that one just now, I won't get fed up with you."

wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers