Kenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers

"And what about food and stuff like that? I can't pay anything to you."

"Let me take care of things like that," I told him. "I'm not asking you to pay me any money, am I? I just want you to be available for me, however I may want you, whenever I may want you. I'll keep the larder stocked up and the cigarette box full. Don't worry."

His eyes stayed on my face, as if he was searching for a hint of a lie or an evasion in my words.

"If you do," he said quietly, "one day want me out, please try and give me some warning. A week, or even a day or two. Not just immediately."

I pulled him close to me and cuddled him, feeling that supple young body against me, the softness of his thighs as I rubbed my hand against them, and the warmth of his soft, wet cock as it nestled against me.

"I won't throw you out," I repeated firmly. I let my hand drop to his cock and held it. The hair round it and on his stomach was soft, as I had thought. Maybe later it would become harder and more wiry, but I didn't want that.

"Kenny," I said, "there is one other thing I'd like from you."

"Of course," he murmured. "Just say the word."

"I'd like you to shave yourself, and stay shaven. I don't like hair there. I want your cock and balls to be always smooth and shaven."

"Of course," he murmured. "No problem, except that my razor is at the plot. So maybe we should make a start and go?"

He straightened up on the sofa, and then added, "But right now I need a pee." He started to rise but I held his hand and stopped him.

"Wait!" I said.

I got up myself and went to my room. I selected a pair of pants that I had worn several times. Returning to the living room I gave them to Kenny.

"Put these on," I said. I watched him as he pulled them up. They were large, soft, cotton pants and there was a hole at the front to allow my cock to hang outside them. Kenny pulled his own cock out through the hole and looked at me. "That okay?"

I nodded and took his hand. I led him into the bathroom. Holding his lovely, large, soft cock in my hand I positioned him in front of the bowl.

"Okay," I said. "Now you can pee to your heart's content."

Within a few seconds a stream of golden pee shot from the tip of his cock. I allowed my fingers to get in the way of the stream and as they became wetter I massaged his pee over his cock and over the front of the pants. I waited patiently, pulling the pants down a little from his waist so they were loose on him. As the stream began to decrease, I quickly pushed his cock back into the hole.

"Finish it in there," I said, and with my hand resting across the hole and feeling his cock inside the pants, I also felt the warmth as he allowed the last of his pee to run into the pants.

He smiled at me.

"You like that." It was more of a statement than a question.

"I like that a lot," I told him.

He nodded, leaned to one side and kissed my chest.

"Then you shall have lots of it," he said.

Kenny dressed in his jeans and T-shirt and I pulled on a pair of soft cotton trousers. I could still feel the wetness inside those trunks of Kenny's and there was no way I was going to take them off yet.

We left the flat and started walking. It took only fifteen minutes to walk to the bridge where he had his plot.

A brazier burned in an old metal drum and three or four lads were either around it or lounging about nearby. A train rumbled by overhead, then faded into the evening. Cardboard tents, scraps of rug or carpet, empty booze bottles and quite a few syringes lay around. It all looked rather forlorn, dingy, seedy and sordid. And also slightly menacing.

"Lee may not be here, if he's got a trick," Kenny said. He went to a pile of rugs, and extracted a half full pack of disposable razors, an old and dirty wool sweater, a toothbrush and a bit of broken mirror. He chewed his lip thoughtfully.

"Do I really need any of this?" he muttered, to himself it seemed, then he looked at me.

"Only the razors, I should think."

Kenny nodded and took the rugs, sweater and broken mirror over to a cardboard tent that was half propped up against the brick arch of the bridge.

"I'll leave them for Lee," he said. "If he doesn't get a fix in the evening, he sometimes gets very cold in the night. He could do with these."

I was aware of someone approaching us.

"Wotcher, Kenny!" came a voice. We both turned and I saw a youth sauntering over from the brazier. He was almost as tall as me, dirty, unkempt, unshaven and looked to be in his twenties.

" 'Ooos this, then? A noo mark?"

"Hallo Jed." Kenny nodded slightly at the youth and gestured to me. "This is Derek. He's a friend. I'll be staying with him for a while so I'm leaving my stuff for Lee."

I fervently wished Kenny hadn't told him my name, but it was too late now.

"Are yer, now?" Jed glanced at the things Kenny was holding and then at me. "Stayin' wiv 'im, are yer?"

I could see avarice in his eyes. He smiled, revealing a broken front tooth and the others black and discoloured. Seeing the lesions and sores on his face and neck, I guessed that Jed was slowly dying on his feet.

"Yes," Kenny affirmed. "He's offered me a home to live in."

"Really!" Jed swayed on the balls of his feet and looked me up and down. I felt uncomfortable and wished we could go.

"Bit of a toff, if you asks me. A sugar-daddy, no less!" He stared at me belligerently. Kenny ignored his comment and I certainly wasn't going to say anything. Jed kept his eyes on me as he spoke.

"D'yer know, it's funny. I bin 'ere two years, and I ain't ever met no sugar-daddy. I ain't never bin offered no 'ome." He finally swivelled his gaze to Kenny. "You bin 'ere a few months, an' look wot 'appens to you! A fairy godfather, no less!"

Kenny stuffed his few belongings inside Lee's cardboard home and stood up, dusting his hands.

"Just lucky, I guess," he said lightly. He motioned to me and we began to move away.

"Say ciao to the others for me," he said to Jed, who gave a slight nod and stood still, watching us leave.

"Not too keen on him," Kenny muttered under his breath.

"No," I agreed in a whisper. "He fits my idea of the epitome of a rent boy, except he seems a bit old."

"Twenty," Kenny said. "Looks more, doesn't he? He's the one with the gun." He fell silent as we headed for the station. As we neared the concourse, he touched my arm and brought me to a stop.

"Des, can I ask a favour?"

I felt a slight prickle on my spine. Despite our relationship so far, and the things we'd discussed and agreed upon, my recent encounter with Jed had reminded me that I still might be making a mistake, trusting Kenny.

"What's the favour?" I answered noncommittally.

"I just want to make a quick phone call," Kenny replied. "I just need a few coins."

I brought out a handful of change from my pocket. "Your mum?" I suggested.

He looked taken aback.

"God, no! Why should you think that? That wouldn't be a good idea." He selected a few coins and folded my fingers closed over the remainder "Don't need more than that. No, I want to phone Lee and tell him I've left that stuff for him. Otherwise Jed or one of the others may nick it. If he knows about it he'll make sure he gets it back if they do."

"Lee has a phone?"

Kenny nodded, and gave his dry laugh again. "He needs it to keep in touch with his supply! And he has a few regular marks who call him up when they're horny." He disappeared into an open phone hood and dialled. "If he's with a trick he won't answer, it will go to his answerphone," he murmured.

It seemed Lee was with a trick after all, as Kenny gave a shake of his head and then dictated his message without any response from the other end of the line. Kenny quickly explained the barest details, without mentioning my name again, for which I was profoundly grateful, and told him to make sure he got the sweater and rugs and to take care of himself and hopefully he'd be able to visit Lee again one day. He replaced the phone on its cradle and ducked out from under the hood. His extended arm offered me the unused coins.

"Kenny, I don't need them. Keep them."

He nodded and dropped them into his pocket. "Thanks."

"Kenny, did you eat anything all day?"

"Well," Kenny said slightly guiltily, "I made myself a sandwich earlier. You weren't there to ask," he added defensively.

I grabbed his arm and swung him round to face me. Lowering my head close to his I allowed my voice to become angry.

"Kenny, when are you going to get it into your head that you don't have to ask me for a sandwich. Or a glass of milk in the night. Do you think the idea was to lock you in the house all night or all day and starve you?"

I let his arm go and saw the shock in his face.

"D- Des," he stuttered. "I'm really sorry. I mean, I thought I should ask......you have to remember I'm not used to this. I'm not used to people giving me the run of their home and allowing me to help myself to food and drink. So I am sorry if I've made you angry. Don't be angry with me, please. I don't like it. I won't ask again if I'm hungry or thirsty at home."

He looked shocked, worried and upset, and my heart went out to him. I put my arm round his shoulders and gave him a squeeze.

"I'm not really angry," I told him. "I just wanted you to get the point."

He looked immensely relieved. "I've got it, Desi, don't worry. I don't ever want to make you angry."

"Talking of eating," I said, "I haven't eaten since lunch time either." I looked at his trusting face for a moment. "My opinion is.....we could have a little celebration together. What do you think?"

"Celebration?" he repeated blankly.

"Yes, why not? We've made our understanding together, and as a result I have something very nice in my life, and you have a better future than you had when you asked me for a fiver. Don't you think that warrants a little celebration?"

Kenny gazed at me for a few seconds and then his face became wreathed in smiles.

"Sounds good to me!" he grinned.

I gestured to one side of the station concourse. There were several food outlets there, all of which had another entrance from the road outside the station, and a second entrance inside the concourse.

Kenny's gaze followed my own. "Do you eat a lot of hamburgers?" he asked me.

"I'm not thinking of a hamburger," I told him, putting one hand on his shoulder and turning him slightly to the left. He stared for a minute, then looked at me incredulously.

"A steak?" he whispered. "A real, juicy, meat, steak?"

I propelled him towards the restaurant. It was one of a chain and I knew we'd get a damn good meal in there.

"With all the trimmings," I assured him. Once inside, settled at a smoking table in a corner, we studied the menu. I knew what I would have, but I let Kenny's eyes devour the range of starters, main courses and desserts printed there. Once or twice he raised his eyes and looked at me over the top of it. I poured him a glass of the wine I'd ordered.

"I want to order all of it!" he laughed. "I mean -- I just don't know where to start."

"With a starter," I suggested helpfully, and we both laughed.

Kenny had his starter, then a huge T-bone steak which overflowed the edge of the plate, garnished with mushrooms and tomatoes, and added fries and a side salad to it. Eventually he forked the last morsel of steak into his mouth and slumped back into his seat.

"I am full!" he stated breathlessly. "I could not eat another thing!"

I nodded. "Good, glad to hear it. So I'll eat dessert by myself, shall I?"

He gave a slight groan and rubbed his stomach. "Dessert? I don't know if I can........."

The waiter appeared right on cue and I ordered my pancakes with maple syrup, topped with cream, and a portion of ice cream on the side. The waiter glanced at Kenny with a raised eyebrow.

"Same for me, please," he murmured. He looked at me sheepishly, and I laughed.

The meal was finally over, and we sat with our glasses topped up from the second bottle of wine. I raised my glass and looked at him.

"Congratulations!" I said quietly. His eyebrows shot up as he raised his own glass. "Yes," I went on. "That is the right word. Congratulations on your new life, and may our -- special -- relationship continue for us both, for a long time."

Kenny nodded and we clinked glasses. "Thank you, Desi," he murmured. "Thank you for rescuing me." And we drank.

Eventually, even the second bottle was empty and I looked at my watch. "I suppose we'd better get your bag and think about going home," I suggested.

"I need a pee first," Kenny whispered, looking round.

"Always the last few drops," I reminded him quietly, and he nodded.

Kenny went to his locker while I paid the bill. Twenty minutes later, after a generally silent but enjoyable walk, we were home.

Once indoors, Kenny emptied his bag onto his bed. He was right. He didn't have much. Two other pairs of jeans, two pairs of socks, a few T-shirts, a couple of handkerchiefs and one other pair of well used pants. They were cotton Y-fronts, and they had been torn at the front and the back. I picked them up off the bed and looked at them.

"A trick who got carried away," he said. "Couldn't get them off me fast enough so he just ripped them. I'll chuck them out."

"No you won't!" I told him. "You'll keep them. They're very sexy and sometimes you can put them on for me."

Apart from those few clothes, all Kenny had was a portable CD player and two CDs, and a fairly expensive looking watch.

"A birthday present from my mum," he explained. "I kept it locked away in case it got nicked."

He put the clothes away in a drawer and turned to me.

"I still think I'm dreaming, you know."

"You're not," I said. I pulled him to me and we hugged. "I'm just going to catch the late news on TV," I said, "and then, how about bed? Take off those clothes and come and sit down."

I went to my own room and removed my shirt, socks and trousers. Wearing only my hold-ups and Kenny's trunks I settled down on the sofa. Kenny came to me and asked, did I want him to take another shower before we went to bed?

"No," I said. "I'd prefer you not to shower tonight, but you can use one or two of those razors you brought home."

He nodded in understanding. A short while later, wearing only the pants I'd given him with the hole in the front he returned from the bathroom and snuggled against me on the sofa. His cock was hidden inside and I enjoyed the thought of discovering how it would feel now he was smooth. He rested one hand on the front of my pants, and started to massage me.

"Not now," I murmured. "Later."

He nodded again. "I haven't seen a TV since I left home," he said. "Only read a newspaper occasionally."

We sat in a warm silence, watching the TV. His hand remained on my cock, but he didn't move it again. My arm was over his shoulder and down his back, my hand cupping one cheek of his round ass as he half sat, half lay across me. He stayed silent, respecting my wish to see the news. When it had finished, his free hand went to the back of my neck and stroked me there softly.

"I don't know how to think of you," he confessed. I waited, guessing he would enlarge upon this comment when he'd got his thoughts together.

"I mean, I can't think of you as a father figure, because of......" he tailed off, and then "...and I can't think of you as an older brother either. It doesn't seem to fit, somehow. A friend, yes, but that doesn't seem enough."

"Well," I suggested, "try a very, very close and dear friend. See how you get on with that."

Kenny nodded, but he didn't seem completely satisfied with the idea. It was up to him to work it out in his own good time.

"It's ten-thirty," I pointed out. I stood up and held out my hand. He took it, and I led the way to my bedroom door. I paused before opening it.

"If you decide you'd rather not sleep in here after all," I said, "I will understand."

I let him open the door and go in. He surveyed the room silently for a few moments and then went to the bed, leant down and pressed his nose to it.

"As it happens," he said, moving around and sniffing at various areas of the sheets, "I do like that smell." He straightened up and looked at me. "Do you often pee in the bed?"

"Quite often," I said. "There's a plastic sheet underneath to protect the mattress. The sheets are usually dry again by the time I go to bed at night."

Kenny nodded. "And if I need to pee in the night?" he asked.

"Wake me," I said gently. I gestured to the bed. "Make yourself comfortable." I switched on the bedside lamp on his side of the bed, and then my own.

Kenny smiled and climbed into the bed, pulling the covers over himself and then flicking half of them away again for me. I decided to remove the holdups, then slid into bed beside Kenny.

He gestured to the stockings on the floor. "You don't want them on?" he murmured.

"Not tonight," I answered. I wanted to feel Kenny against me, against my skin and my body.

He smiled again and moved sideways in the bed, snuggling against me and lying half on his side. His arm went across my chest and stroked my side, and he slid one leg over mine, forcing my feet apart slightly with his own so that he could rest his leg between my own. His hand was cool and his fingers delicate as they stroked my side. His thigh was warm as it lay across mine and I was glad I'd taken the holdups off.

I wriggled my arm under him and curled it round him, pulling him tighter against me, stroking his back, tracing his spine gently and then curving my hand round on his pants, savouring the feel of his warm, round tight cheeks. I felt him pressing against me as he enjoyed the caress of my hand. His own hand moved from my side to my stomach and he stroked that now, gently rubbing and teasing my skin with his fingertips.

To feel his young, lithe body tight against me, to know that he was enjoying the sensations as much as I was, to know, also, that we had the whole night to enjoy each other, to explore, to discover, to taste, to tantalise and tease, and finally to bring each other to the heights of passion and sublime ecstasy, gave me a feeling such as I had never experienced before. Our previous sex had been urgent, animal sex, but I knew that now it was going to be slower, softer, and that we could take our time enjoying each other. It seemed that time was standing still, and our closeness and shared heat, our shared sensations and feelings would go on forever.

Slowly, he let his hand rub me lower and lower, until he was massaging my stomach and cock, trailing his fingers across the material of those trunks, allowing a fingertip to briefly probe inside the open fly and touch my cock, and then quickly moving on to circle round my hips, down to my thigh, round and gently back up between my legs, again brushing my cock again as his hand constantly stroked and caressed me, bringing an incredible, warm tingle to my skin wherever he touched it.

"Must you work tomorrow?" he whispered. "Do you have to get up early?"

"Tomorrow is Saturday," I said softly. "I don't work at the weekends."

Kenny nodded once and hugged me tighter.

"Good. Shall we stay here all day, do you think?"

I didn't answer, but I had plans for that Saturday which he would discover later.

We spent a long time exploring each other, holding each other, both of us relishing the feel and the heat of our bodies close together. Under the gentle and soft ministrations of his hand and fingers my cock was slowly beginning to harden, little by little. And Kenny's rod too, was taking on the firmness and size that I knew it could become. The bed covers were gradually disappearing onto the floor as we moved about, caressing, kissing, stroking each other, both of us striving to give, and to receive, the most pleasure we could from each other. Kenny twisted slightly and started to plant kisses down my chest, my ribs, lower, to my stomach. His hand was grasping my cock through the pants I had on, and his tongue licked and teased at me as he reached the elastic waistband of them.

wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers