Kenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers

"Lie still," he whispered.

Slowly he peeled the waistband down, his lips and tongue following, always kissing, teasing, his tongue leaving small wet trails across my stomach as he moved. And then my cock was free of the pants as he slid them down my legs and off me completely, and he nuzzled at the base of my rod, using his hand to press the length of my cock against his cheek. He stayed like that for a short while, half wanking me against his cheek as his hand stroked the back of my cock and pressed it against his face. Then he moved, and began to kiss and lick at the length of my shaft, starting at the base and moving slowly, so slowly, higher and higher towards my helmet. His tongue circled round, licking and tasting every inch of me as his fingers crept lower to cup my balls and fondle them gently. My cock was now fully hard, but I didn't want to bring everything to an end yet. His lips finally closed over the end of my cock and I felt him sucking at me as he took me deeper into his mouth. I enjoyed the sensations for a few moments and then whispered for him to stop.

It was his turn to receive some of my own attention. I gently rolled him away from me until he was lying face down on the bed, his smooth, handsome face lying to one side. My hand stroked down his back again and reached the firm roundness of his ass. I wanted to explore him there, something I hadn't yet done and was looking forward to. Also, I still hadn't appreciated his efforts at shaving himself smooth, but I was saving that revelation until last. I kissed the back of his neck, and copied his own soft ministrations as I licked and kissed a trail of my own, following his supple back and the line of his spine, lower and lower towards his ass. I reached the waistband of my own pants that he was still wearing, staying outside them but now enjoying the sensation of feeling his firm cheeks against my lips as I kissed and nuzzled at them through the fabric. I could smell the fragrance of his heat, and my own smell imprinted into the material as I moved lower still, my tongue now following the crease of his ass and pushing the soft cotton fabric into it. The mixed aromas of pee, cum and faint skid marks were intoxicating as I inhaled them and let my tongue savour the taste of them all as I continued to lick at his crease. I could hear him making little moans of pleasure as he lay with his eyes closed, and he began to lift himself off the bed slightly as he pushed against my tongue. Gently I began to pull the waistband down, revealing more of his round cheeks and the top of his crease. My tongue went there and I licked at him. I pulled the pants lower still and he carefully moved upwards, to kneel in front of me, the pants now halfway down those gorgeous, rounded orbs. My tongue followed the line of his crease as I licked and slurped at him, making sure he was as wet there as I could make him. He pushed back at me, still with those faint little moans in his throat. And then my tongue had reached his rosebud and I used my hands to gently separate his cheeks as I licked and probed and rimmed him with my tongue. He began to wriggle and push even harder against my tongue as it entered him.

"Oh, yes!" he murmured. "Oh yes! Don't stop! I love it!"

But, very reluctantly, I did stop. Gently I pushed his hips flat on the bed and then rolled him over again to lie on his back. I went immediately to his cock which was bulging inside the front of his pants. Now I pulled the front of the waistband down too, slowly, slowly, and suddenly there was that magnificent huge, hard shaft in front of my face. I gazed in pleasure at the sight of its length, now completely visible as the hair had gone. His stomach was now completely smooth and my tongue found its way straight to that soft smooth, hot skin as I licked at his mound and the base of his cock. It was everything I could have hoped for; so smooth and soft without the hair that it was a joy to feel against my lips and tongue. I pulled his pants down his legs and he kicked free of them. I moved a little lower in the bed so that I could reach his balls and my breath caught in my throat as I saw how beautifully smooth and round his sac was now. Gently I licked his balls, again and again, holding his massive hot shaft in my hand as I did so.

"Desi! Desi!" I heard him whispering. "Turn round! I want to suck you!"

He lay still as I swivelled round and straddled him, my face now poised over that beautifully smooth shaven cock and balls, and my own ass and balls poised somewhere over his waiting lips.

I felt his hands on my hips as he pulled me lower to him and positioned me as he wanted me. And then his tongue was on my balls, licking them and then moving to lick at that superbly erotic area between them and my ass. I felt my rosebud opening in the expectation of his tongue, but he didn't hurry. He continued to lick at my balls and let his tongue travel towards my ass, then stopping short and returning to my balls.

I lowered my own face to that hot shaft and took it between my lips, sliding it into my mouth slowly, letting my tongue tease at it as it slid further into me. My hand cupped those wonderfully smooth balls and I let my fingers continue beyond them even as his tongue was licking me in the same place. My fingers reached his cheeks and I separated them enough to probe at his rosebud with them. And then his hand was on my own cock, stroking at it as he continued to lick his way towards my ass. I began to suck at him more strongly, and I felt his cock strain in my mouth. The pleasure I was feeling from his tongue was growing stronger. He was licking my crease, just where it began, close to my rosebud, and I couldn't help but move slightly so that his tongue was suddenly right there, right where I wanted to feel it, probing, licking and wetting at my rosebud. As he had done, I pushed against his tongue and felt it open my ass as he pushed it into me. I knew I was going to cum soon, and I thought Kenny was close too, as his cock was trembling in my mouth. Gently I inserted one finger into his ass and felt him push against it as I rotated it and slightly withdrew it again. The pleasure of fucking him with my finger and feeling the muscles of his ass squeezing against it almost made me ignore what Kenny was doing to me. But suddenly he had moved and was taking my cock into his mouth, sucking at me and holding me with one hand at the same time.

And I knew then what would give me the most incredible pleasure and what I wanted more than anything. I released his cock from my mouth and turned my head slightly to whisper to him.

"Kenny, I want to fuck you!"

He let me go immediately and we both moved quickly to change positions so that he was once again kneeling in front of me. He gave my cock one last stroke with his hand before he turned and spread his knees apart.

Slowly I approached his gorgeous round ass. I wanted to plunge so deeply and so hard into him, but I made myself act slowly, first rubbing the tip and then the length of my cock against his cheeks, then in his crease, beautifully wet from my tongue, and then I couldn't wait any more and I probed at his rosebud with the tip of my cock. I felt Kenny pushing outward with his muscles to allow me entry and then my cock was sliding into that hot, smooth, wet, tight hole. I gasped at the pleasure of it. His muscles gripped me as I slid further into him, more and more until I was in him to the hilt. I could feel my balls just touching him as I paused there for a moment, savouring the exquisite pleasure of being deep inside this lovely young boy and knowing that within a few moments I would be filling him with my cum. I wanted to stay there and experience this pleasure for as long as I possibly could but Kenny was pushing against me and then moving forward a little, signalling that he wanted to feel me moving in him and fucking him. Slowly I moved my hips back a little, sliding back inside that tight tunnel until I was almost outside him, but then reversing the movement and sliding deep into him again. The feel of his ass enclosing my cock and squeezing it as I moved slowly back and forth was indescribable. Each time I slid into him he let out a small gasp and I could hear him whispering 'yes!', 'yes!'. My cock was so hard and straining into him so much it was almost painful, but the sheer heaven of the sensation was much more, heightened even further by the knowledge that each stroke could be the last, and each one might be the one to produce that well-spring of ecstasy that would fountain upwards and complete this utterly magical, physical pleasure.

And then Kenny pushed back against me one more time and I felt it. Starting deep in my balls and travelling so rapidly up into the base of my cock that I just had time to thrust once more, hard into him with my balls banging against him as I erupted and felt the first huge spurt of cum gushing from me to splash into him. The feeling was so intense I let out a loud groan at the first spasm. It was followed by another and another, my cock feeling the heat of my own cream as it lubricated my shaft and I moved again, thrusting wetly into him and still pouring great spurts of cum into his ass and filling him to the brim with my cream.

Kenny was groaning in pleasure and wriggling slightly as he felt his ass fill with my hot spunk. He kept repeating my name as I shot into him. And then I felt those wonderful, ecstatic spurts subsiding. My cock was soaked with my own cum and I stayed there, still inside him for a few moments as my cock began to lose its hardness and subside too. Finally, slowly and reluctantly I allowed my cock to slide out of him and just knelt there, gasping for breath and shuddering from the effects of my monumental climax.

I felt Kenny moving beneath me. He was rolling onto his back and sliding down the bed until he could take my cock in his mouth again, licking at it and sucking the wetness from it, collecting the cum from it and using his soft lips to envelope it for a few moments. But I was still so sensitive I had to stop him and he waited as my heaving breaths calmed down and I rolled aside and sank onto the bed. I sensed that he was holding his cock and wanking himself gently, his shaft still large and erect as he waited for me to recover.

I couldn't find the breath to speak yet, and I just let my hand rest on his thigh. He let me lie there for a while, and then I felt his hand take mine and enclose it round his shaft.

"Desi," he whispered, "Wank me. I just want you to wank me."

I began to stroke up and down his rod and he lay back and closed his eyes.

"I love the feel of you holding me," he whispered. "I love the feel of you holding my cock and wanking me up and down."

I rolled towards him slightly and continued to stroke at him. His cock strained in front of my eyes.

"Don't you want me to suck you?" I murmured. "Or do you want to fuck me now?"

But Kenny shook his head slightly without opening his eyes.

"Just do that," he answered. "It's wonderful."

And so I continued to wank him, feeling the heat of his shaft in my hand, feeling it twitch and tremble sometimes. My movements were slow and measured -- I wanted him to enjoy it for as long as possible. He made a little 'Mmmm!' of pleasure every now and then. The edge of my hand kept meeting the soft smoothness of his mound as I stroked him. I leant over and planted some kisses on his belly and down towards the base of his cock.

"I'm going to cum!" he murmured, and suddenly he was there, spurting hot cream up from his cock to land on my hand and his stomach. Once again his cum became its own lubricant and his cock became deliciously wet and slippery, allowing me to stroke him even more easily from the tip of his huge pink shaft right down the smooth base of his mound. He made faint thrusting movements upwards as he spasmed and because I kept my strokes slow and even, each one produced yet another spurt of his thick white cream, splashing over him and leaving white streaks across his stomach. Gently he took my hand away as his cock subsided and became too sensitive to endure any more. He placed the flat of my hand on his stomach and covered it with his own, wiping and smearing his hot cum as far as he could up and down his belly, onto his shaven mound and round the base of his cock. He was slightly breathless and we lay there together, saying nothing. I reached down and pulled the bedcovers back up onto the bed and over us. He turned slightly and lay across me as he had done to begin with, one leg between mine, his hand resting on my cock. I could feel the wet cum on his stomach against mine as he pressed close to me.

I leaned over him and just managed to reach his bedside lamp to switch it off, leaving mine still glowing.

"Do you want a smoke?" I asked him softly, but he shook his head without speaking and stayed resting his head on my chest with his eyes closed. My arm was under him as before, resting on his ass and I felt my cum trickling out from him and onto my fingers.

I lit a smoke for myself and drew deeply on it as I lay there, warm, comfortable, satiated, and thoughtful.

After a while I could hear that Kenny's breathing had become deep and even and I knew he was asleep. But I lay for sometime and smoked another cigarette as I thought about many things.

****

It was eight-thirty when I awoke. Kenny lay beside me but we had moved apart during the night and he lay on his side facing me but not touching me. I wondered whether to wake him, or to leave him sleeping peacefully, whether to stay there myself or get out of bed and start the day. I reached for my smokes and the slight movement was enough to make him open his eyes.

"'Morning!" I murmured.

He smiled sleepily at me.

"'Morning Desi." He yawned and one hand appeared to rub his eyes sleepily. "It was all real, then? I wasn't dreaming? I really am here and we did have fantastic sex last night?"

"Yes, it is, no you weren't, yes, you are and yes, we did, to answer your questions in order."

Kenny nodded and smiled. "Just checking," he said. I felt his hand worm through the covers to rest on my chest. He was still looking at me.

"Still find it hard to believe," he said.

"You'll get used to it," I told him. "You didn't wake me in the night. You didn't need the bathroom?"

Kenny gave a slight shake of his head. "Not until about an hour ago," he said.

I frowned. "But --" I began.

Kenny moved his hand up to place his fingers on my lips as he had before;- his way of shutting me up.

"I didn't wake you," he said, "because you looked so peaceful, lying there asleep, so content, I just didn't have the heart to wake you up."

"But---" I tried again.

"But instead I did something else I thought you would like."

His hand left my lips, and he reached for mine under the covers. He drew it to himself and carefully placed it on the front of his body, over his cock. He had put on his own used trunks again, now so full of his cum and mine, and with a thrill I realised that they were soaking wet. He let me explore with my hand and sure enough, the trunks were sopping wet at the front and down between his legs.

"I did it straight into them," Kenny said. "I thought you would like it." His eyes were on mine, and I could see that he was silently seeking approval from me.

"I love it," I murmured. "Thank you. There'll be time for you to wake me another night, but this is a lovely surprise and a great way to start the day."

Kenny smiled and reached across to give me a kiss.

"I like pleasing you," he said. My hand was still resting on his pants and I massaged them gently.

"Wonderful," I had to admit to him. "You're going to keep them on all day. But I think I hear coffee calling, and the cereals leaping about in their boxes shouting, Give me milk! Give me milk!"

Kenny laughed. "I can hear them too," he said.

And so we got up, wandered into the kitchen and set about fortifying ourselves with breakfast.

As we sat and munched we discussed the day ahead.

"Anything you particularly want to do?" I asked him.

"Not really. I'm in your hands," Kenny said, then stopped chewing and gave me a mischievous look.

"And a lovely feeling it is too. But no, there's nothing I need or want to do specially. What about you?"

"Aahh! Well, actually, I do have some plans," I said.

Kenny collected a crumb and popped it in his mouth. "Do they include me?" he asked carefully.

I pretended to consider this carefully.

"Well," I said at last. "I suppose they could include you. I could re-arrange things so that they did. Of course it would mean quite a change of plans and not a little inconvenience, but---"

But Kenny was quick to see the laughter in my eyes and the twitch at the corners of my mouth as I tried not to smile.

"I'm getting to know you very well," he said with a smile of his own, wagging a finger at me across the table. "And I don't just mean your cock and your balls and your ass. You're funning me."

I held up my hands in surrender. "Okay," I agreed. "You've got me. Yes, I was having a bit of fun with you. We're going shopping. Need to stock up a bit."

Kenny was still smiling, but his eyes became thoughtful. "That's something else I haven't done for a very long time," he said.

We lingered over our two cups of coffee and smoked two cigarettes while we discussed what we would buy. In the end we agreed that I would load a trolley with what food I wanted and anything I knew we needed, and if Kenny saw anything he particularly liked he could add that to the trolley as well.

"We'll fill the freezer," I told him, "so you'll have plenty to choose from if you're hungry during the day."

Thus decided, it only remained to get dressed and go.

"Should I have a shower?" Kenny enquired.

"Not unless you really want one," I said. "I would prefer you didn't. I like smelling you as you are when I'm close to you. Plenty of time for showers when they're necessary. Which reminds me..."

I went to his side of the table, reached down and felt his trunks. They were drying from the warmth of his body as he was wearing them, and now they were just a little damp at the front, warm and still wet between his legs. Kenny squirmed a bit as he felt my hand near his cock and round his balls.

"If you do that, there will have to be a delay before we go shopping," he said firmly, but with a glint in his eye.

I stopped the pleasurable experience of fondling him again and went to clean my teeth while Kenny dressed in a clean T-shirt and jeans. Then he borrowed my toothbrush while I put on an old pair of hold-ups, selected a pair of loose silk pants, a T-shirt and cotton trousers to wear. We set out, walking in the morning sunshine and enjoying the fresh air.

"How do we carry everything back?" Kenny enquired.

"Oh, we'll get a taxi," I said.

We went first to the nearest supermarket, and spent an enjoyable hour filling our trolley with necessities and plenty of goodies. It seemed there wasn't much that Kenny didn't like to eat, which made things easier, and the freezer would be nicely stocked for a few weeks. I'd told him I would cook something at home tonight, and we added some fresh meat and vegetables and a nice crusty loaf to the trolley as well. At the end of an hour it was overloaded with stuff. Patiently we waited in the checkout queue. I had wondered if we might bump into one of Kenny's "clique" of friends, but discarded the idea since it seemed unlikely that any of them would be out on a shopping expedition.

When we finally got to the head of the queue the cashier took one look at the trolley and said;-

"You can have this delivered, if you want."

That seemed like an excellent plan and we arranged to have it delivered after three o'clock. It also meant that we had nothing to carry and lots of free time.

wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers