Kenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers

"Aren't you worried about what the neighbours will say if they see me?" Kenny enquired idly.

I wasn't, because there were only two flats in the block and the flat upstairs was inhabited, occasionally, by a young guy named Freddie who was a steward on a cruise ship, as camp as they come, but away for weeks at a time. We'd indulged ourselves together once, but neither of us had felt any wish to continue the relationship and now our friendship was purely platonic. Neither was I worried that perhaps he might show more than a passing interest in young Kenny:- his tastes were for older and much more butch companions.

"No," I said. "And anyway, you could be a young relative, visiting."

Kenny asked if he could have a key to the front door, but I'd considered this already and decided to wait a few days before giving him a key. I trusted him now, and felt relaxed in his company, but I just wanted to wait a little longer before that final, irrevocable step.

"Well, it's no problem to be here all day," Kenny said comfortably. "As I said, there's lots to keep me amused. I won't go out again, though, until I can lock the place up properly, so if we need anything like milk or bread, maybe you can get it on your way home?"

"I will," I said, giving him a hug with the arm that curled round him.

"And I'll clean up and keep the place nice and tidy for you," Kenny said.

"Us," I corrected him.

He nodded. "Sorry, yes, us."

"It does occur to me, though," I pointed out to him, "that if the doorbell rings and you're wearing --um --our special clothes, you'd better not answer it, or keep out of sight if I do."

Again he nodded. "Desi, if I can't get out in the daytime, can we go for a little walk sometimes, after you get home?"

"Of course," I answered. I turned my head and looked at him. "When was the last time you went to the cinema?"

His jaw dropped slightly.

"God! I don't know! Not since I left home, anyway."

I reached for the local paper lying on the coffee table.

"Have a look through that," I suggested. "Last page but one. See if there's anything there that appeals to you."

Kenny gave me that trusting, appealing look that always got to me and started to scan the paper.

"This sounds good," he said after a while, and read out the blurb on an adventure film with several well known stars in it.

"Fine," I agreed. "Well, that'll pass a couple of hours tomorrow, then."

Kenny swivelled round and assumed his favourite position, half lying on me with his head resting on my chest. His arm stretched round me and he held me tightly. His grip remained strong, and when I tried to move and reach for my smokes he squeezed me tighter and said "Don't! I like being close to you like this."

So we stayed like that for quite a while. Eventually he let me reach for the remote, and my cigarettes, but stayed tight against me, only turning his head slightly so that he could see the TV as I channel-hopped, looking for something interesting. There wasn't anything, and we stayed like that and chatted desultorily until it was time for bed.

I dressed as he asked me to, in the slinky silver short dress, complete with my holdups on and a pair of extra large pink cotton pants we'd bought, one for him and one for me. They were very erotic to wear as they were so large and loose that they offered no constriction to my cock and it could hang loose inside them. Kenny also retained his white microskirt outfit and holdups and left the top half of his body bare.

"Desi," he whispered as we slid beneath the covers, "I really want to fuck you. Is that alright?"

I felt my rosebud twitch at the thought of him entering me there and brushed that stray hair from his forehead again.

"I'd love you to," I murmured.

He started by planting those tiny, warm kisses all over my chest again, then moving down outside the silver dress to nuzzle at the feel of my cock beneath the clothing. After a few minutes of this he rolled me over, and as I complied I noticed that his cock was already getting hard inside his own stained pants. He continued to kiss my back, moving down towards my ass. I lay there and enjoyed every minute of it, every touch of his soft lips against me, even through the dress. He reached my ass and spent some time kissing and fondling my cheeks, before sliding further down the bed so that he could reach my legs and thighs. I felt his warm breath on the backs of my legs as he began to move upwards, and then he reached the top of the holdups and paused to lick at the backs of my thighs. His tongue explored everywhere, and I felt the incredibly erotic sensation of him slowly sliding the hem of the slinky dress higher and higher, revealing the pink pants as he did so. His lips and tongue continued onto my ass cheeks, licking and teasing and kissing. I felt the back of the pants becoming damp from his tongue. Then his fingers were at the waistband and he was gently pulling it down. He continued kissing and licking at me as he pulled the pants down further and further. I was impatient for him to reach into my crease and kiss and lick me there, but he knew it and wouldn't hurry. His hand under my belly signalled he wanted me to kneel up, and I did, spreading my knees apart for him. His kisses were finally approaching my crease, and I savoured the exquisite warmth of his tongue as he began to lick at me, lower and lower until he reached my rosebud. He rimmed me with his tongue for awhile, and then I felt his gentle, slender finger exploring me as he probed and rotated it further and further into me. I pushed against him, wanting his hot cock to be there.

There was a pause and then I felt it, his hot helmet rubbing into the crease of my ass, then against first one cheek and then the other. I imagined seeing that purple head, shiny with engorged blood as it stroked against me. I pictured his fingers grasping it and manipulating it until it was in exactly the right position, and then it was there;- that slight pressure against my wet rosebud as he sought to ease it apart and slide his thick shaft inside me. The feeling as he slid further and further in was wonderful, and I wanted him to be there for a long time. I heard him groan and murmur to himself. I caught his words;- 'Oh, Desi! That's so nice! So tight! Oh, I love fucking you!'

And then he began to move, thrusting gently at me, back and forth, sliding his length into me and away again, and the feeling of his thickness filling me made me gasp with pleasure. He moved faster and spoke out loud, breathlessly and apologetically.

"Desi, I can't go slow! I want to fuck you so hard! I want to fuck you, fuck you!"

And then he was pounding at me, thrusting me forward with each stroke into the deepest part of my ass. His strokes became faster and faster as he slid in and out and I felt his smooth balls banging against me each time his rod buried itself to the hilt in me. By now he was thrusting at me as if his cock was a jackhammer, and unbelievably I felt it swell even more inside me as he reached the point of no return, the point he'd been so eager to reach, the time when everything fades into a hazy oblivion except that ecstatic feeling;- as his balls contracted and sent spurt after spurt after spurt of his hot, thick, white cum jetting into my ass to splash hotly there and fall back to wet his rod to even further heights of ecstasy as he pumped and pumped at me.

Finally he stopped moving and stayed with his cock buried in me, his breath heaving in great gasps as his body trembled and shuddered.

"Oh, fuck!" he gasped. "Oh, fuck!"

Slowly he eased himself from me, rolled aside and flopped back onto the bed. His rod, still half erect, quivered in the air as it slowly subsided. A last drop of cum eased from the tip and dropped onto the white pants, pulled down to just below the base of it.

I pulled up the pink pants again, rolled over myself and lay beside him. I felt his cum running from my ass into the material of the pants and enjoyed the sensation of the hot trickle as it ran down the crease of my ass.

I leaned over him, still breathing deeply as he lay with his eyes closed, and kissed him.

"Sleep," I said. "Sleep, little Kenny, sleep now."

******

I awoke to the pleasurable sensation of Kenny's warm hand on my side. I was lying with my back to him and I blinked a few times, realising that it was light, and morning, and my mind briefly relived the previous night, before we had both succumbed to the exhaustion of our pleasures.

I rolled over to face him. He was lying facing me, his eyes on me and a faint smile at the corners of his mouth.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay," I yawned. "What time is it?"

"Nine o'clock."

"Have you been awake long?"

"Not long," he murmured.

I watched him looking at me for a moment.

"Are you okay? Is everything alright? You look a bit sad."

"Everything's fine," he murmured. "I just wanted to lie here and look at you, and be close to you."

He wriggled nearer to me and his arm went round my back as he hugged me. He pressed close to me as he gave me a light, gentle kiss.

"I just like being close to you."

I could feel his cock pressing against me through the white pants and through my own pink ones. It wasn't erect, but it was halfway there, and I wondered if this was just because he was horny, or because of an early morning full bladder. His hand caressed my back as he continued to brush his lips on me with those tiny, light kisses.

"Desi," he murmured. "Sit on me."

I rolled over and knelt above him as he freed his half erect cock from his pants. He pulled my own pants down as far as he could, until they were at my thighs and almost at my knees.

Holding his cock with one hand he put his other round me and onto my back, pulling me down gently towards him.

I lowered myself a little and felt him moving his shaft as he rubbed it against my cheeks, then into my crease. He rubbed the tip of it against my rosebud and I felt his helmet swelling and becoming harder against my jewel as he gently slid his rod up and down my crease.

And then he positioned it against my rosebud and began to push upwards. Slowly I lowered myself still further and felt his gorgeous hot cock entering me again. His free hand grasped my own cock, still soft, and held it as he removed his other hand from his now fully hard rod and I lowered myself completely onto it, feeling his length slide into me, and my cheeks meeting his thighs.

"Oh, nice!" he breathed. His hand played with my cock and slowly it began to harden as I enjoyed the feel of his hot flesh filling my ass once again.

"I can't wait long," he murmured, closing his eyes.

I began to raise myself a little and then sink down again, riding his shaft and enjoying the slippery feel of it sliding inside me. His hips began to thrust upwards urgently to meet me as I moved. And within a very few moments he had cum, shooting his jets of cream into me with a loud sigh. His hand fell away from my cock as he grabbed at my cheeks with both hands and pulled me down onto him. Gradually his hips subsided back onto the bed but his hands still held my cheeks and pulled me tightly down against him. I felt his hot cum trickling inside me as it ran down the length of his cock.

"Sorry," he murmured, his eyes still closed. "I think there may have been a bit of pee in there too."

I remained kneeling on him, feeling his shaft subside inside me.

"It's okay," I murmured, brushing his forehead again. "Carry on if you want to."

He opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"Are you sure? You really mean it?"

I nodded. "Go ahead if you want to," I whispered.

There was short pause and then I felt his hot piss shooting up into me, and after a few seconds I could feel it cascading down again past his softening cock to run out over his hips, under my ass and down onto my thighs and his white microskirt and pants.

Kenny let out a long, satisfied sigh as he released the pressure inside him and allowed his flow to run freely.

Finally he finished and I gently lifted myself from him and rolled to lay beside him again. He turned his head and looked at me.

"Do you want me to do something nice to you?" he asked softly.

"Not just now," I answered him. "I think we should get up so everything can dry."

We removed our wet clothes and I opened the windows wider to let the bed dry and air in the warm sunshine that was streaming in.

I gave Kenny his original trunks and he put them on again. I chose a pair of thin cotton boxers that had no fly at all and we went to the kitchen. The cereals crackled in their bowls of milk, the toast and coffee filled the room with that wonderful early morning fragrance of breakfast, the sun streamed through the windows and the whole day stretched lazily ahead.

******

Kenny and I had been together for about three weeks. It was the evening, I'd come home a little later than usual, we'd eaten together and were enjoying our after dinner smoke when I heard the doorbell of the flat upstairs ring. There was a short pause and it rang again. I knew Freddie was away and wouldn't be back for several weeks yet. After a longer pause my own doorbell rang. Fortunately, neither Kenny nor I had changed into anything special yet, so either of us was fit to be seen in public.

"I'll go," I told him, got up from the sofa and went to the front door.

Outside stood a woman dressed in a light jacket and black slacks. She looked at me, then past me.

"Are you Derek?" she enquired with a glare at me and a voice grating with hostility.

"Yes," I began, and even as the cold shiver streaked up my spine as my brain registered what I was seeing, and realisation dawned on me, much, much too late, she stepped forward and swung her arm to smack the side of my face in a terrific blow, and then her other hand caught me equally as hard on the opposite side. I staggered back under the onslaught and she took another step forward, over the threshold and into the flat. Her eyes glowed with pure hate and contempt and her teeth gritted together as she ground out venomously; -

"I'm Mrs Noble. Where's Kenny?"

THE END.........

(........Part two soon......)

wet_pants
wet_pants
27 Followers