Kenny's Flashback

Story Info
He wakes up with his friend; what happened?
1.3k words
3.8
15.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh shit that sun is bright. Yea, that's a hangover. Splitting headache, room spinning. I'll flop back down on the bed and wait to get up for a few minutes. What did I drink that has me so plastered? Think, Kenny, think. Shots. Lots of shots. A woman laughing. Damn I gotta piss. Get to the bathroom. Oh yea, much better. That woman laughing as I did shots. Wait, she did shots too. Jane. Wait, Jane and I did shots. My friend Jane, from England. In town for a visit. Wait, I'm naked. I don't sleep naked unless there's a wom—stumble back to the bedroom, check the bed. Is there a woman in my bed? Long black hair, with a streak of white blonde. Jane has a white blonde streak in her black hair. Oh shit, Jane slept in my bed last night. With me. Ease into the bed. Don't wake her up til I figure out what happened last night. My back is sore, like nails got raked down it. I haven't had a woman in my bed in 5 years. Wait, Jane has a man, Jay. Hell, I have a woman, Diane. What the fuck happened last night? Go to the kitchen, Kenny, coffee will help bring it back. Maybe some toast, too, soak up the hangover.

Chew up the toast. What's that smell. Not toast. Smells like a woman, musky, warm, like sex. Sex! Holy shit, did we have sex? My friend Jane. Well, it could be worse. Jane's a good person. Good friend. Always there for me. Jane with the mega-watt smile and big boobs. A woman, not a spindly girl. Curves from having three kids. Jane's lips. Mmmm, that full bottom one. I enjoyed nibbling on it. Wait, ski-ball? Jane and I played ski-ball, and drank. Nibbling Jane's neck, she sighed. Holding her face in my hands. Damn I have rough hands. Too rough for soft skin like that. Kissing Jane. Pulling her to me, up against me. Those big boobs against my chest. Her tongue, kissing me back. Me wrapping my arms around her when he tried to end the kiss. She's short, I'm a head taller than her, if not more. Ten years older, too. What the hell was I thinking? My friend with the curves that fit under my hands so well. The warm skin that felt so good against me. All woman.

We took a cab back here, too drunk to drive. She straddled my lap in the backseat of the cab. Unsnapping her bra under her shirt, like a teenager. She broke out in gooseflesh when I touched her breasts. Walk back to the bedroom, see what she's doing. Get into bed, see if I can remember the rest of the night. She's turning over, slide a hand down her back. Damn she's got smooth skin. Those lips, mmm. They are red, like they were roughed up a bit, slightly puffed. Wait, just kissing doesn't make lips that red. That couldn't just be kissing. I couldn't keep my hands off her. Or my mouth. She felt great in my arms. I haven't been that hard in a LONG time.

She pulled my shirt over my head, I was yanking her clothes off her as fast as I could. Nibbling and biting her lips in between. Dynamite comes in small packages, and Jane fit that. Her watching me as she kissed and sucked her way down my chest, to my crotch. Long licks up my cock. Damn I nearly came watching her lick me. Fuck, I'm getting hard thinking about it. Jane's tongue on my balls, her eyes on my face as she sucked each one. She wasn't kidding about her tongue. I think I fell in love a little when she swirled her tongue on my shaft. My cock down Jane's throat, and her tongue on my balls and her brown eyes watching me, oh fuck that was hot. Damn, I'm leaking just thinking about that. Fuck she wasn't kidding that she had oral skills. Her hair got wrapped around my hands as she sucked my cock. Her hands, stroked my shaft while she sucked my balls. She sucked me while I was standing in the doorway! Why didn't I blow through her head? I remember wondering what she'd look like with my cum running out of her mouth. My back, that's right. We made it to the bedroom and she pushed me onto the bed, on my back.

Jane straddling my leg, with her mouth still torturing my cock. Her pussy dripped on my leg. Fuck that was hot, never had a woman do that. And this was just a friend of mine?! Her long hair on my face, tongue in my mouth again. Her nipples hard against my chest. Those full breasts in my hands, I pinched her nipples and she moaned a little. Did it again, just to hear her moan again, such a sexy sound. My mouth on that same nipple, feeling her pussy get wetter as I sucked the nipple. Her hair teasing my chest, sliding through my fingers when I pulled her face to mine for another deep kiss.

My hands on her hips. Hips with curve from giving birth to three kids. Why she worries about her body so much I'll never know, I like her body. Great woman and a great body. My hands on her hips, her wet pussy on my chest, dripping. My hands pulling that pussy to my mouth, my tongue sliding up her pussy lips. Jane's juices on my tongue, sweet, and a little salty. So wet, so so wet. Sucking her clit as she bucked on my face. A hand in my hair, pinning my face to that pussy. Her fingers twisting her nipples as I ate her. Her moans made me eat her deeper, using my tongue like I would my cock. I didn't think she could get any wetter, until she came directly in my mouth. She screamed my name, and it was the sexiest sound I've ever heard. No one's ever screamed my name like that. My cock got harder hearing it.

I couldn't wait to be inside that pussy. I penetrated her as she was still coming off the orgasm in my mouth. That pussy sheathed my cock and clamped down. I pulled her face down to kiss me, her juices still on my face. Jane didn't back down, she kissed me just as thoroughly as I kissed her. Her pussy stretched to fit me, with every stroke. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed, fully enjoying my cock in her. Is this sensual woman really my friend Jane? My cock pounding up into her, holding her hips onto mine. Jane's gasping, my name on her lips. My balls ache, needing to cum in this woman. I can't help it, I hold her hips onto mine, and let my body take over. I lose myself in Jane's tight pussy, her smooth skin under my hands, and I don't even recall the orgasm. All I feel is bliss. How could I forget that? My head was already spinning from the drinking, and I think I got drunk on Jane. My lover Jane, my friend.

Jane starts to wake now, rolling over, stretching, displaying her body to me as she does so. Her eyes open, and she sees me. Recognition flits across her face, and she smiles. What does she think of last night? Of me? Ohhh, she's blushing, damn that's hot. Slide my hands over her hip, love that skin. I like this woman. Not only as a friend anymore. Not love yet, but definitely more than friends. She's reaching for me, pulling me to her, sliding her leg over my hip. That sexy woman smell soaking my senses.

She's got Jay, I have Diane. Where do we want this to go from here? Her hands are distracting me, wrapping in my hair, sliding down my back, urging my cock towards her. I'll ask later. We'll talk. Wonder what she thinks of me now that we're sober. Right now she's wet, and pulling me to her, kissing my neck, licking my throat. I love everything she did to me last night. I'll love everything she does to me next. I'm gonna make love to my friend Jane, and worry about the rest later.