Ken's Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Did I cure your boredom?” she asked.

“As a matter of fact, you did.”

She went to the lounge chair, picked up the bottom of the bikini, and cleaned herself up. “You cured my boredoom to.” She tossed him his clothes. “Get dressed. My parents will wake up any minute.”

“They were here.”

“Yes, silly. So were yours. You got lots of explaining to do.” She giggled. “See you tomorrow.” Ken got dressed quickly, looking at his screen door. His face was blushing intently. The sun felt fifty degrees hotter. He jumped over the fence and went to the screen door. He could see his parents in the kitchen, doing the dishes together. This was the most embarrassing moment of his life.

His father saw him at the screen door, summoned him in. There was no way in hell they didn’t know what happened. He went in the house.

“Do you still hate Serenity Cove after that?” his father asked.

12