Ken's Fantasy Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken closed his eyes again fighting the barrage of emotions. As he opened his eyes, Carol and Stan had changed positions. Now it was Stan's face that he could see and it was lit up like a little kid playing with a new toy. Only the toy he was playing with was Carol's breast. Or at least it had been. Now, Stan's hands were wrapped around her back. They were busy kissing but it was the slithering movement of Stan's hands that caught Ken's attention. Carol arched her back as Stan's fingers pressed the small of her back. Stan pulled her tightly into him with his left arm before continuing lower with his right hand. In an instant Stan was squeezing her butt with both hands. Ken turned and looked out into the darkness of the backyard.

©©©©

"It's not supposed to be this easy," Carol thought as Stan played with her butt. No man other than Ken had ever touched her like this before. Well, that wasn't exactly true. She had dated a football player in high school. Her mom had encouraged her to date him because he attended church and was a member of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. One night at the drive-in theater they had wound up in the back seat of his Chevy SS for some very serious and risky petting. At seventeen, she was discovering the many pleasures of a man's touch especially when kissed around the neck and ears. But it was his fingers inside her pussy that had given her that first orgasm. He was all over her after that but he hadn't planned ahead. She resisted letting him "put it in her just for a second or two." But just as she was about to let him, he squirted on her leg and the back seat. She remembered how she described it to one of her closest friends as "messy and hot and how it clung together like spit." They broke up shortly after that date. It was probably a good thing because later in the school year he had gotten a fifteen-year-old cheerleader pregnant.

©©©©

Stan reached lower to feel the warmth of her legs. Carol almost bolted from his arms, but his grip was firm. He continued kissing her neck and ears, finally covering his mouth over hers. Carol was making little whimpering sounds as their tongues darted back and forth. Stan's hands were busy squeezing and feeling her thighs and butt. Any modesty that Carol had maintained to this point was hopelessly lost. Then a finger slipped between her panties and skin and moved around to the front. Stan could feel her pubic hair as he moved closer.

"Stop!" Carol shouted pushing Stan away. "I can't do this anymore."

Stan fell back against the sink and watched in shock and disappointment as Carol raced out of the kitchen.

Ken rushed in. "What happened?"

"I don't know." Stan answered. "She said stop and I stopped."

To be continued...

12