Ken's Fantasy Ch. 3

Story Info
Ken's fantasy of sharing Carol continues.
5.9k words
4.36
118.6k
13
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan popped the video in the VCR and settled down in his easy chair. The tape began to play and there was sweet Carol sitting on the bed. He stared intently as Carol seductively exposed more and more of her body.

“Carol, you’re hotter than hot.” Stan moaned as he unzipped his pants and slowly rubbed his aching cock. He pressed the slow motion button and savored the sight of his best friend’s wife pulling her chemise up over her head.

Stan yanked his shirt up around his nose taking in the sweet scent of Carol’s lingering perfume. He had come so close. Now, he would have to settle for the next best thing. Stan closed his eyes and began reliving each moment of his evening with Carol and Ken. In his mind, however, he fast forwarded to the moment he was alone with Carol. They had been embracing and everything seemed so spontaneous.

He opened his eyes and stared at Carol’s naked body. The video was already starting to show signs of wear as a horizontal line slowly scrolled down the screen. He froze the video on Carol’s breasts and stroked his cock. He remembered how firm they felt through the thin materiel of her dress.

Stan pressed play again and watched Ken slide into bed next to Carol. Instead of foreplay, his best friend pushed Carol onto her back and began fucking her in earnest. Stan stroked along focusing on the sights and sounds of love making.

Stan adjusted the volume as his favorite part approached. Once again the annoying horizontal line scrolled down the screen. Ken rolled over and Carol straddled him guiding his cock into her pussy.

“Say it.” Ken moaned looking up at his wife.

“Stan.” Carol gasped.

“Say it again.” Ken responded forcefully.

Stan adjusted the volume.

“Oh, Stan. Fuck me!”

“That’s it Carol. Fuck Stan.” Ken yelled thrusting his cock up into Carol.

“Stan! Oh, Stan! Fuck me!”

“Yeah, fuck Stan.” Ken groaned.

“You’re making me cum, Stan! You’re making me cum!” Carol screamed.

“Cum on my dick, Carol.” Stan grunted as he jacked his cock.

“I’m cumming, Stan.” Carol yelled.

Stan watched Carol’s hip gyrate side to side grinding herself into Ken. Her breasts jiggled violently until the climactic moment peaked and then she slumped forward on Ken’s chest. Stan closed his eyes and just like a hundred times before he climaxed, too.



Ken sat in his office staring out the window. His in-box was full but all he could think about was his wife in Stan’s arms. It had been over a month since the dinner and the memory was still fresh. He closed his eyes and everything raced back in living color. First there was Carol walking down the stairs in that unbelievably short black dress. Then later in the kitchen, Stan holding Carol, kissing her, playing with her breasts, and finally, pulling her dress up to feel inside her panties. If only she hadn’t made him stop.

He opened his eyes and squeezed the bulge in his pants.

Ken took a deep breath and placed the call.



Stan sat quietly reviewing the monthly financial reports. The ratios were way out of whack and that meant extra hours trying to figure out what went wrong. He was growing tired of the constant headaches of dealing with the board. These number wouldn’t make it any easier.

“Ken Jones is on line three.” His secretary buzzed.

Stan smiled and picked up the phone. “Hi Ken.”

“How’s business?”

“Not good, the competition’s winning this month.”

“I think you need a break, Stan.”

“What I need is a month long vacation away from this place.”

“I hear you.”

“I keep thinking things are going to get better but it’s the same old shit over and over.”

“It’s only going to get worse if the economy doesn’t improve.”

“Let’s not go there.”

“Sounds like you need to get laid, Stan.”

“You got that right.” Stan replied, then added, “How’s Carol?” Realizing that he had just made a major Freudian slip, Stan quickly continued, “I didn’t mean for that to come out that way.”

“Of course you did.” Ken replied.

Both men laughed.

“I was wondering if you would be interested in getting together again?”

“I was afraid that you and Carol were still upset about the last time.”

“No way. I figured the best thing to do was give Carol some time. I think we’re both ready to try it again.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“I know this is late notice, but Carol and I are going to spend next week in Pigeon Forge. I thought you might enjoy a weekend away, too.”

“Sounds like an offer I can’t refuse.”

“It might be a chance for you and Carol to pick up where you left off.”

“Are you serious?”

“Absolutely. I’ll email the directions this afternoon.”



“I invited Stan down for the weekend.”

“You did what?”

Carol sat her coffee cup on the kitchen table. Her eyebrows raised a little. It was an expression that even after twenty-two years of marriage left Ken unsure of what it meant. One thing was certain, she didn’t appear to be too excited about inviting Stan to the cabin.

“I asked Stan to spend the weekend with us.” Ken repeated.

“You never give up do you?”

Ken chuckled nervously.

“I talked with him today and he sounded pretty stressed. I thought he could use the break.”

“I don’t think vacationing with Stan is a good idea.”

“I think it’s a great idea.”

“I thought we were finished with the Stan fantasy.”

There was a long silence.

Finally, Ken turned and stared out on to the deck.

“I can’t begin to explain what a turn on it was watching you with Stan.”

Carol stared at her husband. His voice sounded shaky.

“I was standing right there watching you and Stan kiss.” Ken continued pointing to the grill.

“And none of that made you the least bit jealous?”

“I admit it made me a little bit jealous.”

“Then that should tell you something.” Carol replied.

“It tells me how exciting it was, Carol. I can’t chase those images from my mind and I’m willing to bet that if you’re completely honest with yourself it was just as pleasurable for you, too.”

Carol turned her head away. She had indeed thought about it many times. How could she forget an evening like that? Actually, Stan had made it impossible to forget that night. He had been sending her flower arrangements every other day. The delivery guy was already starting to get suspicious. She smiled as she looked at the recent delivery. Stan was a hopeless romantic, or at least that’s what she thought.

Carol closed her eyes. Stan had taken her to the edge and it left her feeling sinfully good. She crossed her legs as she remembered the pleasurable sensations as his finger eased inside her panties and gently grazed her pubic area. But it had been his bulging groin pressed against her leg that sent her fleeing from his arms. She had shouted, “Stop!”

“Carol, are you okay?” Ken asked.

Carol opened her eyes.

“Ken, I’m afraid that you’re asking for trouble.”

“You’ve said that before and everything was just fine.”

“We should have never shared our fantasies with Stan. These are our private fantasies and they’re not meant to be shared with other people.”

“We’re talking about Stan. He’s special and you know it. All I’m saying is let’s give it another try and see what happens.”

Carol glared at Ken until he shrugged his shoulders and reached out to touch her hand. She jerked it away and crossed her arms. He knew she was upset and for the moment he wouldn’t press his luck. At least she hadn’t said, “No.”



The drive to Pigeon Forge took about three hours. Stan was surprised at how much things had changed. When he and his ex-wife visited back in the late 70s the area was just beginning to grow. He glanced at the map. He was getting close.



Carol paced back and forth in the bedroom loft. She walked to the edge and leaned against the smooth log railing. It was a beautifully decorated log cabin. The owners had a definite flair for decorating. Antiques filled each room giving the cabin a comfortable country feeling.

The large fireplace downstairs was made of river rock that’s so common in the area. Ken had built a fire earlier and now the burning wood added to the fresh cabin smells. The wood popped and cracked. The front bay windows provided a breathtaking view of the mountains. Outside, she could see smoke rising from the grill.

Carol turned and looked at the king size sleigh bed. It was so large that it took up most of the space in the small loft bedroom. On one side there was a full length mirror. Carol glanced at her reflection and ran her hands down the front of her dress. Ken had begged her to wear the black mini dress again, but she had intentionally left it at home. She walked over to the bed and laid down staring up at the skylight. At night the moon and stars shined brightly, illuminating the room. It was so peaceful.

Carol began to think about the weekend and Stan. Questions raced through her mind. Why did thoughts of playing with Stan turn her husband on so much? How had something so forbidden become a turn on? Wasn’t he satisfied with her anymore? What about their marriage vows and especially the part about “forsaking all others?” Carol wished that she hadn’t consented to Ken’s fantasies. In the beginning fantasizing about Stan was repugnant. Gradually Ken had worn her down and she slowly began to warm up to the idea. Now, it was a real turn on for her, too.

Carol sat up and stared at her reflection in the mirror. A small gold cross hung around her neck. It sparkled in the light and that made her pause for a moment. Carol remembered her Sunday school teacher and the lessons about lusting in the heart and how it was the same thing as committing adultery. But was this really adultery?

Carol got up and walked into the bathroom. She sprayed perfume on her neck and wrists. What if something did happen with Stan? How would she react this time? It had become way too easy to fantasize about such things. What if Stan insisted on more than a teasing kiss? Would she be able to say no? Would she want to say no? What if Ken wasn’t comfortable? Would he want her to say no? If he did, how would she know?

The sound of a car horn startled Carol.

It was Stan.

He would be spending the night and this time she wouldn’t have anywhere to run. Carol felt nauseous and lunged toward the toilet. All the day’s anxiety and the bologna sandwich she had for lunch came gurgling up through her throat. She dropped to her knees, pressing her hand against her forehead.



“Hi, Stan.” Ken yelled. “I see you found us.”

“Your directions were great.” Stan replied as he stepped out of the car. “Those are some big steaks.”

“They’re just about done.”

The men stood together watching the smoke rising up encircling the steaks.

“This place is just what the doctor ordered.” Stan said as he surveyed the hills and cabin. “It’s very pastoral.”

“This cabin was the last one to go in.”

“It’s a great spot.” Stan replied.

“The next cabin is way over there.” Ken said pointing to a cabin in the distance. “You can just barely make out the roof.”

“This is great.”

“Carol’s been up early every morning running. I don’t know if I mentioned this before, but she’s training for the big river 10 K next month. She has a shot at finishing in the top three in her age group.”

“That’s pretty amazing. Most women reach their 40s and then it’s all down hill.”

“Yeah, like their breasts.” Ken replied.

Both men laughed.

“Well, Carol went through a tough period for awhile. Finally, her doctor gave her some mid-life hormone medicine and it’s completely turned her around. She has so much energy that it’s a challenge trying to keep up with her, if you know what I mean.”

“I bet you’re loving every minute of it.”

“Without a doubt.”

Stan turned and stared up at the cabin. “Ken, this is a little uncomfortable but we need to talk about this weekend.”

Ken turned slowly and looked at his best friend. So, Stan felt a little uncomfortable. Hell, he was uncomfortable, too. For most of the afternoon, Ken had been hoping Stan would call and cancel. Even now there was a little voice urging him to tell Stan to hit the road. That same voice tried to convince him that Carol’s body wasn’t for sharing and to forget the whole thing. There was a stronger voice, however, and it was saying not to have any doubts. No time for second thoughts.

“This is uncomfortable for me, too.” Ken replied.

“I don’t know what to say. I’ve been thinking about this all the way down here. I need to know that you are really okay with this?”

It was a fair question. But Ken didn’t answer right away. Instead he cut into the steaks to make sure they were done. Satisfied, he stacked them on the plate.

“I haven’t changed my mind, Stan. I’m not sure how things will go this weekend. But I do know that I am absolutely sure that whatever happens, we’ll still be friends tomorrow. All I want is for everyone to have a good time and that you treat Carol respectfully, regardless of what happens.”

Ken’s hands were shaking so bad that for a moment Stan thought he was going to drop the plate.

“I promise to treat Carol respectfully.”



“Look whose here, Carol.”

Carol was standing by the sink making mashed potatoes.

“I was beginning to think you had gotten lost.” Carol replied.

“No, it just took a little longer than I expected.”

“Well, we’re glad you made it.”

Stan admired Carol’s slim figure. Her short blonde hair hung neatly around her collar. It reminded him of a famous teenage ice skater that he worshiped as a kid. As she turned, her dress opened a little at the bottom exposing her tanned legs.

Carol smiled as they embraced. She smelled good.

“It’s good to see you, Stan.”

“I’ve been looking forward to this weekend for a long time.”

“We have too.” Carol replied.

“I love you, Carol.” Stan whispered pressing his lips against her forehead.

“I love you, too.”



It’s funny how the word “love” has so many different meanings. Stan wasn’t referring to the type of love that Ken and Carol shared. He was talking about sexual love. In Stan’s mind, love meant only one thing, ripping Carol’s clothes off and fucking her in every conceivable position until he squirted cum deep inside her pussy. He used the word too freely. Carol, on the other hand, had an entirely different meaning of love. Her love included things like long term friendships, commitment, walks along the lake, sitting together in front of the fireplace, holding hands and talking softly. For Carol, sexual intimacy was the fruit of these things. If she made love to Stan, and that was a very big if, it would be a long lasting expression of her feelings for Stan.



During dinner, they laughed and talked and with each passing moment reaffirmed why they were such good friends. They were genuinely comfortable together. They talked about work, politics, friends, Carol’s running, and even Stan’s ex wife. Ironically, Stan shared how angry he felt when he caught his wife in bed with another man. Strange how one man’s misfortune is another man’s fantasy.

Ken and Stan shared similar but unspoken thoughts about the weekend. Would they be comfortable enough to take the next step? How would they get started? Who would take the lead? Would Carol be amenable to Stan? Would Ken encourage and then leave them alone to consummate their special friendship? Or, would he insist on watching? Would he be okay with the consummation?

Carol, meanwhile, thought of ways to call the whole thing off. She could always say she had just started her period. But Ken would know better since her last period ended on Wednesday.



After dinner, Carol and Ken sat together on the front porch swing.

They watched Stan walk down to his car and get out his bags.

Off in the distance lightning streaked across the sky followed by the low rumble of thunder. Ken wrapped his arm around Carol as she snuggled against him.

“Still mad at me for inviting Stan?”

Carol took a deep breath and replied, “No.”

Ken squeezed Carol and kissed her cheek.

They both watched Stan as he set the alarm on his car and then pick up the suitcase.

“Are you ready to take the next step, Carol?”

When she didn’t reply, Ken leaned forward and kissed his wife.

“We’re only staying one more night, Stan.” Ken chuckled as Stan sat the suitcase down on the porch.

“I know.” Stan replied.

Stan unzipped the suitcase and pulled out a gift wrapped box.

“Carol, I brought you something from my last business trip.”

“You didn’t have to bring a gift.”

“As much as I’ve been thinking about you lately.” Stan paused and looked at Ken nervously. Ken nodded his head and Stan continued, “I thought it was the right thing to do.”

“Well, I hope you won’t be offended.” Stan replied as he handed Carol the box.

“Should I be?” Carol replied.

“It’s kind of personal.”

Carol removed the wrapping paper and opened the box. White tissue covered the silky material underneath. She folded the tissue back and then pulled out a beautifully flowered knee-length silk robe.

“Oh Stan, it’s beautiful.”

“There’s more.”

Carol draped the robe on her lap then removed the next layer of tissue. Underneath was a light blue chemise with tiny spaghetti straps. Carol smiled as she held it up and then pressed the silky lingerie against her face.

Stan motioned for her to remove the next layer.

Carol pulled out a matching pair of thong panties.

“Why is it you guys find these things so attractive?”

“We’re dirty old men.” Ken replied.

Carol blushed as she folded the lingerie neatly back inside the box.

“I hope you’re not offended.”

“Of course not, Stan. I like it a lot. Well, that is, except for the panties.”

“Then don’t wear panties.” Ken replied.

Carol punched Ken and everyone laughed.

Rain began to fall on the cabin.

“I think you should go upstairs and try it on, Carol.” Ken said.

“Oh Ken, you’re terrible.”

“I’m sure Stan didn’t buy that outfit for my pleasure only.”

“I’d like to see you try it on, too.” Stan chimed in.

Carol stood and stared blankly at her husband. When Ken nodded his head she turned and walked into the cabin.

“You’re not upset about the outfit are you?” Stan asked.

“Are you kidding?” Ken replied.

“Great.”

“I think this would be a good time for you to shave and shower. I don’t want you scratching her face or stinking up the place.” Ken said as he patted his friend on the shoulder.

Both men laughed.



For a 52 year old man, Stan felt like a young teenager again. Instead of being calm and collected, he was a nervous wreck. In just a few minutes, the object of his many late night fantasies would appear wearing lingerie. He kept running through different scenarios and each one ended with Carol’s legs spread wide and his cock buried deep inside. The possibilities seemed endless. But he would follow her lead and not press his luck. If he could get passed first base with Carol tonight, who knows what might happen tomorrow night.



Carol was standing next to the bed holding the lingerie box. Ken took the box from her trembling hands and laid it on the bed. He turned and they embraced. Neither said a word. It was just a long silent hug.

“Are you absolutely sure about this?” Carol whispered.

“Yes, Carol.” Ken replied as he led his wife to the bathroom.

Ken turned on the shower.

“I love you, sweetheart.” Ken whispered. Then with the ease that comes with 22 years of marriage, Ken undressed his wife. When she was naked they stood together gazing at their reflection in the bathroom mirror. He pressed his hands under her breasts and kissed each nipple. Carol let out a little sigh. “You’re so beautiful, Carol.”

12