Ken's Fantasy Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Stan took his time shaving being careful not to cut his chin. Satisfied with his close shave, Stan jumped into the shower. He washed himself carefully, making sure that his butt and dick were nice and clean. He listened to the other shower as he dried off. Stan glanced at his reflection in the mirror. He had shaved his pubic area the day before and now it felt a little itchy. But there was a surprising benefit. His cock actually appeared to be bigger. Was it because he had shaved down there? Or, was it because those old veins were flowing with excited blood in anticipation of manipulation from something other than his right hand? Stan wrapped the towel around his waist and walked to the guest bedroom.

Stan rubbed a light coat of deodorant under his arms and then splashed his face with Brut after shave. He combed his graying hair and finished by brushing up his eyebrows. Stan had bought new pajamas for the trip. After removing the tags, he ran the towel over his body one last time making sure he was good and dry especially between his legs. He slipped on a new pair of silky boxer shorts and the pajama top. He would leave the pajama bottoms in the suitcase.



Carol waved the hair dryer back and forth as she watched Ken step into the shower. Ken’s cock was hard and that excited her. Carol turned the hair dryer off and walked naked into the bedroom and slipped on the thong panty. She stood in front of the full length mirror. The thong fit nicely in front but it exposed the stretch marks in her butt. She slipped the chemise over her head and shoulders. It looked good, but it could have been a little bit longer. It barely covered her butt. Carol leaned forward and the chemise rose up exposing her thong panty. “Guys are slimes.” Carol whispered as she put the robe on and tied the belt in a neat bow. Glancing one more time at the mirror, the robe hung down to just above her knees.

Ken was drying off when she joined him in the bathroom.

“Carol, you’re outfit is stunning.”



Stan walked out of the guest bedroom and stared up into the loft. No sign of Carol or Ken. He could see someone’s shadow on the ceiling but it was too dark to make out whether it was Carol or Ken. He paced back and forth and then decided the best strategy was to sit on the sofa. He would wait for Ken to make the next move.

Ken lit the scented candles. Now, the only other lighting came from the eerie glow of the downstairs fireplace. The storm was over now and only the light pitter-patter of rain drops hitting the skylight could be heard. It was time to start everything in motion.



Carol stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her hair was cooperating tonight and even she was satisfied with how good it looked. Ken had asked her to go heavy on the makeup, but Carol had already decided to go light. Finally satisfied, she stood and straightened her robe. She walked to the door and then remembered that Ken had instructed her to turn off the bathroom lights before coming out. Carol took a deep breath and flicked off the light. Her hand shook as she turned the door knob.

Her eyes adjusted slowly to the dimly lit room. There was a dark figure standing just outside the door.

“Hi sweetheart.” Ken whispered as he pulled her into his arms.

Carol sighed, as if letting all the day’s stress out.

“I love you, Carol.”

“I love you, too.”

They kissed.

Carol draped her arms around Ken letting her head fall back as he nibbled and kissed her neck. It felt good and for the moment there were no thoughts of Stan. Ken squeezed Carol’s breasts and she let out another deep sigh. The robe slowly came undone as Ken tugged and pressed his hands against the silky materiel.

“You smell so good and I love this outfit.” Ken moaned.

“We better stop. Stan might here us.”

“I don’t care.” Ken replied.

Before Carol could reply Ken slipped his middle finger between her panties and in an instant he was penetrating her moist lips. Ken wrapped his free arm around Carol’s back and held her up as she tried in vain to squat down against his finger. He increased the speed of his finger gliding in and out of Carol. She was on the verge and there was no stopping now. He smiled to himself as she covered her mouth and tried to muffle her cries of pleasure.

“Oh God.” Carol moaned.

“Cum for me baby.” Ken grunted as he thrust his wiggling finger inside his wife.

Carol moaned as she climaxed.

When it was over her legs felt wobbly. Ken guided her to the foot of the sleigh bed. She wanted more, but Ken had other plans. He straightened her outfit then held her tightly. As he massaged her back, he stared off into the corner of the room.

In the darkness of that corner, Stan squeezed his bulging cock.

Ken took a deep breath, kissed his wife, then motioned for Stan to come forward.

With her back turned to the corner, Carol was completely unaware of Stan’s presence. As Stan stepped out of the darkness, he moved slowly and quietly just as Ken had instructed. He stopped when he got with in arms length of Carol. Ken’s hands were busy rubbing her back and he was whispering something that Stan could not make out.

“I want you to cum like that with Stan.” Ken whispered.

Ken placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back until she almost touching Stan. Carol jumped when Stan rested his hands on her waist. But Ken stepped forward and kissed her lips. It was an awkward moment, the three of them standing in such close proximity.

“I love you, Carol.” Ken whispered.

“Ken?” Carol mumbled as Ken pressed his lips against hers.

Ken stepped back still holding Carol’s outstretched arms.

Stan’s face was just inches from Carol’s neck.

Ken shook free from his wife. He watched as Stan slid his arms around Carol’s waist and pulled her back against him. Carol managed to keep her eyes locked on Ken as if searching for a sign. Stan, meanwhile, nibbled her right ear lobe. It was an erogenous zone that Ken had manipulated very effectively with great rewards during their marriage. Now, Stan was nibbling there and all she could do was close her eyes and tilt her head to the side like she had done a thousand times before with Ken. It felt wonderful!

Stan untied the belt around her waist and opened the robe. He pressed his mouth firmly against Carol’s lips and slipped the robe from her shoulders. Stan stared at her erect nipples pressed through the thin chemise. It was a sight too hard to resist.

Carol cried out as Stan squeezed and then gently tweaked her nipples through the thin silky material of her chemise. When she leaned back slightly, one of the spaghetti straps slipped down her arm exposing her breasts. Stan leaned forward and sucked as much of her breast as he could into his mouth.

“Oh, Stan!” Carol sighed.

Ken stumbled back against the wall. His legs and arms were shaking uncontrollably. He reached for the dresser and tried to steady himself. The sight of his wife’s breast in Stan’s mouth made his heart go ninety miles an hour. His emotions were very different this time. Now, he could hear the sounds of their sighs and breathing. He could also see the pleasurable expressions on Stan’s face as he suckled Carol. But it was Carol’s laboring sighs and heavy breathing that made it almost unbearable. Those were the sounds that only he and Carol had shared. Hearing her making those sounds was more than he bargained for and he fought the urge to run from the room. Instead, he closed his eyes. Unfortunately, he couldn’t stop the sounds.

“Carol, you’re beautiful.” Stan whispered as he reached up and raised the remaining spaghetti strap. He paused for a moment as if expecting her to resist. Instead she took a deep breath. Stan pulled the strap down her arm freeing her other breast. Stan walked her back to the side of the bed and pushed her back onto the bed.

It was the sight he had fantasized on countless nights. The chemise around her waist excited him and he pulled it over her legs. When it was free, he pressed the material against his face and inhaled her sweet perfume.

The bedsprings squeaked noisily as he crawled into bed next to Carol.

Ken opened his eyes and there was his sweet wife with her hands draped up over Stan. Stan was busy kissing, sucking and squeezing her breasts while his other hand was pushing her thong panty down. Ken blinked several times as Stan sat up and then pulled her panties off. Now, his wife was naked with Stan. It was sight he had fantasized about but now it seemed strangely different.

Following Ken’s earlier example, Stan slipped his middle finger in Carol’s pussy.

“Oh Stan!” Carol moaned.

Carol spread her legs and arched her back savoring the pleasurable sensations of Stan’s finger. She was getting close and her breathing and sighs sent all the right signals. Stan lowered his mouth to her pubic area and sucked her thighs.

When Stan’s licked her clit, Carol was over the edge.

It was a good thing that the windows were closed and the other cabins were so far away. Carol bucked her hips and threw her legs side to side screaming so loud that Stan thought for a moment he was hurting her.

“I’m not hurting you am I?”

“No! Don’t stop!” Carol cried frantically.

As Carol’s orgasm subsided, Ken wiped a tear from his eye. This wasn’t going at all like he planned. His earlier hard on had gone limp long before Carol climaxed. If only he could crawl between the chinking in the log walls. Reality was much harsher than fantasy.

Unfortunately for Ken, it wasn’t over yet.

Stan crawled up next to Carol and held her in his arms. They kissed gently while he ran his hand through her hair. She knew what he wanted and she assumed that Ken’s silence meant he wanted the same things. So, despite her misgivings she unbuttoned Stan’s pajama top. When the last button was undone, Stan quickly took off his top.

Ken stood helplessly watching his wife run her hands over Stan’s chest. It was tough for him to watch her kiss and nibble on Stan’s nipples. Carol had done that many times for him. She always seemed infatuated with his nipples, especially the one that always managed to get rock hard. Ken’s heart pounded heavily as his wife moved her hand to the top of Stan’s shorts.

“You better stay away from there unless you’re looking for trouble.” Stan moaned.

“I like that kind of trouble.” Carol cooed.

“Well, let me help you get into trouble.” Stan replied as he lifted his hips and then pulled his shorts off.

Carol gasped at the sight of Stan’s cock.

“You’re shaved.”

Stan reached down and lifted his cock up into the air. It was, as he would describe it, just shy of seven inches. The knob shaped head glistened in the candle light and the shaft was smooth on top with several protruding blood vessels underneath. Carol was fascinated with how Stan’s cock looked in comparison to her husband’s hairy forest.

“Doesn’t that make you itchy?”

“Not at all.” Stan lied.

Carol teasingly flicked his cock watching it bounce up and down.

“If you don’t stop teasing I’ll have to find somewhere to put this thing.”

Carol flicked his cock again.

“I warned you, Carol.” Stan replied.

Carol giggled as she scooted up in the bed trying to get away from Stan.

Stan got up on all fours and scrambled after her. The bed squeaked loudly as they wrestled and played with each other. This went on for several minutes. Whenever Stan managed to get Carol spread eagle, she would find a way to squirm free. Finally, Stan wore Carol’s playful defenses down.

“Now I’ve got you.” Stan shouted as he towered up over Carol.

“Wait just a minute.” Carol moaned as Stan’s weight pressed down on her.

“Please don’t make me stop, Carol.” Stan replied pushing his cock against her thighs.

“I’m a little dry.”

“What.”

“I’m a little dry.” Carol answered pointing to a small table next to the bed.

Stan jumped from the bed and reached for the small plastic bottle of “equate” personal lubricant.

“Put that on.” Carol instructed as she pulled the sheets down.

Stan opened the bottle and squirted several drops on his cock.

Ken watched his wife hold the sheet in her right hand waiting for Stan to crawl back into bed. When Stan finished lubricating his cock he jumped right on top of Carol. The bedsprings squeaked again. Luckily for Ken, she very modestly pulled the sheet up over Stan’s back. At least he wouldn’t have to watch Stan’s cock going in and out of Carol.

Carol reached down while spreading her legs and guided Stan’s cock head between her lips. He was slippery and that meant no discomfort during sex. It was the one thing she hated most about growing older. But with the help of a personal lubricant she could enjoy the pleasures of sex just like she did as a young housewife.

Carol and Stan both grunted in unison as he slipped inside.

But it was too much excitement for Stan.

“Oh Carol, I can’t help it. I’m cumming!” Stan yelled frantically.

Stan wrapped his arms up around Carol’s head and pounded away until he squirted deep inside Carol’s pussy. His orgasm lasted longer than the intercourse leading up to it. Stan lost his hard on almost immediately.

“I’m so sorry, Carol.”

“That’s okay, Stan.”

“No, I’m serious. I am so sorry about this.”

“Stan, listen to me it’s OKAY.” Carol replied forcefully patting his shoulders.

“I’ll be better next time.”

“I know you will, Stan. I know you will.”

Carol crawled out of bed and immediately Stan’s cum oozed between her lips.

“Thank God for vasectomies, Carol.”

Stan chuckled as Carol walked to the bathroom holding her thong panty between her legs.

12